Disney's Descadants

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory "Mal":: Villain
Mal was surprised by the hero's kindness to her. "Thank you, you're actually the first hero to actually be nice to me. What's your name?" She looked over the girl as she walked down the hall. "Obviously you're a princess." She said from the girls natural grace and walk. Mal was pretty good at reading people and she walked though the hallway. People scoffed at her and she felt embarrassed but didn't show it. She walked with her head held high but felt bad for the girl. "I hope you don't mind the rude stares.." She said quietly.

Benjamin Charming "Ben" :: Hero
Ben smiled at the villain girl that walked next to him as they went down the stairs to the second floor. "I'm Benjamin Charming, but you can call me Ben." He said as he looked at her again. Ben was uneasy with some villains but this girl seemed nicer than most of the villains he had met. But Ben knew better then to underestimate a pretty face. His little sister, Tess, was a perfect example of that. Looks pretty and innocent but dangerous and well.. Yeah. Ben stopped at the office and nodded in to her. "Here's the office, Good luck today Carter, I'm sure I'll see you around. Don't let the others bother you." He smiled another charming smile to the girl before he disappeared down the stairs again.

Grayson Frost :: Hero
Grayson had made his way to the English class and noticed that he was wrong. His embarrassment was evident by the red blush on his face and he ran down to his locker to re-check his schedule. In his hurry to get away from the villain girl he had embarrassed this morning he had read his schedule wrong and he ran down the back stair well and to the gymnasium. "Hey! Sorry, I got my schedule mixed up."

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Sidney smiled lightly at her friends comment before shaking the girls hand "It's n-nice to meet you too" She said softly but honestly. The strawberry blonde nodded in agreement about the comment of America being, well, intimidating. "I already miss the fjords... a-at least my cousin is here too" she said lightly before opening the flap on her messenger bag and pulling out her schedule. "I have honors English, so I... I think we're in the same english class.. but I..um... I could be wrong" she said sighing slightly as she moved a stray strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear.
{Tagged-Li Siyun}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
"Harley, Harley Knight... You can call me Hess if you want" the princess said lightly before nodded, then shaking her head "I don't mind the rude stares, I never really had... my mother has always taught my brother and I to be happy with who we are... she was always looked at as odd because she liked to read, but things turned out pretty well for her in the end and she never had to change herself. And yes, you would be correct... I am a princess, my brother Zach is a prince... our parents are Belle and Adam." Harley explained before taking a breath as they walked before turning back to the 'villain' "Is Maleficint your mom or aunt or something?" she asked leisurley as they walked "You look a bit like here... and also, what does your schedule look like? Maybe we have some classes together or something.

{Tagged-Mal}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
Grunting as the beautiful, golden haired girl stepped backwards and onto his foot, Zachary just grinned as he knew immediately that it was his best friend, completely true to herself. "It's nice to see you too Rosabella" he said, smiling mischievously at her. Laughing at his friends enthusiasm, Zach hugged her back, tightly and spun around once before putting her back down. "Is that better?" the tall, strong male chuckled as he glanced quickly down to see there hands still attached. "My summer was pretty nice, we went down to my grandfather's cottage for a bit, and just spent some time in the countryside. It was quaint but nice... a great place to go riding... I should take you there sometime... if you ever come to France that is"
{Tagged-Rosabella}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
"It looks like we have government, physics, woodshop and obviously lunch together" Jaz said after glancing over both of their schedules "I'm not really smart enough to get into advanced english... not that it matters much" the tan male shrugged after a moment as he headed toward class with his best friend "but yeah, same spot for lunch" he added, giving a nod of finality.
{Tagged-Rahab}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-None :: Villain
Olivia rolled her eyes as she roughly pushed her way through the crowded hall and over to her locker. It was satisfactorily designed with a gold trim and a sparkly purple door. Grabbing her Algebra and Health books, Olivia slipped them into her large pocketbook before sliding the bag back onto her shoulder. Within seconds the young teen was strutting toward her first class.
{Tagged-No One}

Rosabella was quite happy when Zachary had spun her around once before putting her down. She held onto his wrist still as he told her about his summer."France!?" She repeated."In general I would say a summer like that sounds boring, but for some reason it actually sounds fun! Maybe I should go so you can take me." Grinned the blonde as she released his wrist."Hey, I wonder of we have the same schedules. I hope so!" Rosabella said as she took out her phone to check her own schedule, standing beside her best friend.

--
OUTFIT

Lionel, who still roamed the halls wore a white tank top and fitted wrinkly black jeans which slightly sagged yet was covered from the back slightly by his shirt. He wore his 'Air Jordan's flight 9s' and debated on going to class."I'll do absolutely nothing anyways." He muttered pondering."Ehhh.... Forget it. Might as well. Need friends, plus it's better then being bored from doing nothing." Shrugged the male going to his governments class.

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo kept his head down and walked to his locker. The first day of any high school is hard, but its made even harder when its also the first year any of your kind is welcome to the school. He grabbed the books he needed and placed them in his bag. He fixed his hair in the mirror that he had put in and then shut his locker. He turned around and started to walk to dance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Governments

As Jaz and Rahab entered their Governments class, Lionel was already seated. "A prince, and probably heir to some throne," Rahab thought boredly. The halls were full of them. Rahab slid into a seat on the left side of class. Her teacher was a tall woman with frizzy brown hair and narrow reading glasses that she set on her desk as the students began to trickle in. "I am Mrs. Young" was scrawled on the board. Rahab turned to Jaz to chat before class started.

"What do you think?" she said in a low voice, "Were we let in just to boost their highnesses' confidence 'cause they were taught all this stuff last year? Seems all people think we're good for is making heroes look good." Honestly, the teacher looked pretty harmless, and Rahab didn't know what "they" she was referring to. Still, it felt good to vent a little.

Carter Williams ~ Villain

Carter would smile at Ben, "Well I hope to see you again. Maybe next time you won't be so nervous."

She would say with a smile before walking into the office. As she talked to the receptionist her mind would be swirling. Butterfly's were flowing around in her stomach as she waited for them to print off a new schedule.

Carter would walk over to a chair sitting down. She would take out her phone hiding it from the receptionist as she texted Mal. "Okay last week when I told you this was going to be horrible I lied. I think my heart just skipped a beat for a HERO yes I said HERO. I think I'm going soft where is Jaz when I need him."

As the receptionist handed Carter the paper she would walk of into the hallway. As she looked at the schedule and saw English honor she would sigh. As she walked to the classroom alone she would keep checking her phone hoping for a fast response.

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan Shan Yu's sonVillain

"Yeah, th-thanks!" He exclaimed in surprise when Tess touched his hand. No one had ever done that before! Even though it was surprising and an odd feeling, he wished she had kept it there...When she asked about his origins and blushed, he found himself focusing a bit too much on her face and quickly looked away. Sure she was cute, but he didn't want to scare her off.
"I don't mind. I'm a villain, so I'm from the island. My father's Shan Yu, the hun who was defeated by that--Err, Mulan." Despite never meeting Mulan, and the fact that his father often told him that the warrior had beaten him in a 'fair' battle, Gem couldn't help disliking her. It was because of her that they were forced to live on that god forsaken island after all. "And you?" He asked, as he was still unsure of who she was.

Alexandrine Facilier Dr. Facilier's daughter Villain

Alexandrine perused the other boy's schedule, with a sharp french manicured finger. "Hm...Not much. Oh, we have art and lunch together. I guess, I'll see you then. We should sit by each other, if you haven't latched onto somebody yet." She said, in a tone something akin to mockery. Was it her fault the boy was heinously shy? "You know, Alfie," Alex began, putting emphasis on the 'ie' of his nickname. "It's a new year, and as you can see, the heroes aren't very willing, " She waved a hand in the direction of a group of gossiping idiots, staring at them. "to make nice with us. If you don't join up with somebody now, instead of just standing by your lonesome. You will be alone. For the entire year. And considering your interests, this is the time that you should be making connections."

Last edited:
Violet Afrodite - Lost in the hallways

@Noceur

Vi was lost, absolutely lost. Never had she been in a school around this size, and it didn't help that she was getting stares from the students around here. She was a black sheep within a group of white sheep. This year was going to be hard, extremely hard. She would have to get to know these 'Heroes' that she had to school with, not that she held any grudges against them. They hadn't done anything to her, yet. Letting out a sigh, the daughter of Hades continued walking through the hallways. She had already been to the office to get her schedule and such, as well as she had been to her locker to get her supplies from that but making her way through the hallways had been the hardest part so far.
Taking the hair tie she had on her wrist, Vi tied her bright blue hair into a bun at the back of her head. She definitely looked out of place with these students. Vi had blue hair, white skin, ice blue eyes, and black lips. All being her natural features not to mention. Due to the fact as she had the God of the Underworld as a father. Sighing, she continued on down the hallway.
Letting out a yelp, she ran into another student (Lionel). Dropping all her books in the process. "I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to where I had been going." she said, her voice soft yet musical. She bent down to pick up her things. "I'm Violet Afrodite, but you can call me Vi."

Ashton Sparrow - Walking to class

The morning went quite well, he had made it to school alright, he had gotten his schedule, and even caused his first act of trouble for the year. When Ash had stole one of the teacher's rings, a wedding ring to be right. How he did it, he still wasnt so sure. Grinning in triumph, he walked down the hallway, his hands stuffed in his pockets. The grin seemed to never leave his features. Ash knew his father would be proud, especially when he had managed to steal something on his first day. "This years going to be fun." he said to himself.

(I will normally type more for both characters, but I am unsure what to do with Ash.)

Soon Lionel's walk was thankfully interrupted by fate, when he was bumped against. He blinked looking at blue hair bend down on the ground to pick up books, and he followed suite as help, handing the girl her books."I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to where I had been going." The female said apologizing. Lionel wriggled his eyebrows and shook his head."No, no it's fine. I wasn't paying attention much Niether." He reassured grinning."I'm Violet Afrodite, but you can call me Vi." He heard. Lionel finally caught a good look of her face and smiled again."Violet." He repeats then nodded exceptionally."I'll gladly remember that." Commented the male as he then shook his head, almost forgetting to introduce himself."Lionel Phillip. Call me whatever you want." Shrugged the brunette staring down at Violet.

Her looks appealed to him greatly in particular in some whimsical way and he realized he kept staring and being silent before he took a step back."Sorry, You intrigue me. In a really good way." He nodded."I really like your looks. Don't change yourself." Lionel chuckled."So what's your schedule?" He asked moving away from her looks."Excuse me for being weird or coming off as a creep." He added.

Violet Afrodite - Talking with Lionel

@Noceur
Vi pursed her black lips as she took her books from the other. It was quite obvious that he was a Prince, with the way he stood and even the way he spoke. He basically radiated Royalty. She thought it would be nice to get to know one of the Heroes, especially this one since he was cute. "Thank you, I appreciate you helping me with my things." said the blue haired female, glancing down at her shoes. She looked quite alright with her black dress, thigh highs, and heels. Glancing back up at Lionel, she smiled. "Lionel, that's a nice name. Though I'd think I'll call you Lio or Lion if that's alright." Violet raised a dark eyebrow at the other, clutching onto her books even more. Shifting her weight onto her other foot, she looked the other down. He seemed to have an impeccable sense of style, even with the 'SWAG' shirt he had on. Looking away, Vi let out a soft sigh.

When she heard the next words leave his lips, her ice blue eyes were drawn to the male once again. He had said that she intrigued him, which she already knew the reason why. It was because of her appearance more than likely. But still, no one had ever told her that, not even any of the Villains. "Thank you. It's nice to know that I'm already liked and it's my first day." she let out a laugh. "And I'll make sure I don't change how I look, not that I have any choice in the matter. I can't really get rid of my looks. I sort of inherited them from my father." she added, pulling out her schedule from her Algebra book with another sigh. She didn't like talking about her father much, he wasn't exactly a good subject. "I have Algebra first, then P.E. Here, you can look if you want. Actually, I am actually lost, where is Algebra class?" Vi questioned as she handed him her schedule before taking a step back. "No, it's fine. You didn't come off as a creep."

Ashton Sparrow - P.E. Class

The son of the infamous Jack Sparrow had already made it to gym class, not after walking the halls for several minutes. He had actually been looking forward to this class, he enjoyed the things it had to offer. He especially loved the running part of it, many times had he ran from the Villagers when they actually caught him stealing their valuables and over the years he had eventually learned to love it. Ash grinned as he began stretching, hearing his bones pop when he did so. He wondered where the teacher was, he was already ready to start class.

Li Siyun

"It's always nice to have some form of family in an unfamiliar place." Li said, smiling. "You're in English Honors? I'm only in normal English. Which I need to be getting to." She sighed as she looked at her watch. "Well, it was nice seeing you Sid. How about we meet up at lunch and you can tell me about how your first day is going. Maybe you'll meet some new friends today!" She gave the girl a wave before heading off to her first class. It would be nice to see maybe some new faces and meet a few more people in the class. She was quick, getting to class and picking her seat right away. She didn't look to see who else was in the class, focusing more on getting her notebook out and such.

Alfred De Ville
Alfred shrugged. "I'm sure not all of the heroes are as unwilling. Maybe some of them are different?" He shrugged before taking his schedule back. "Anyway, sure, I'll sit with you at lunch if I don't find anybody else to sit with. I hope you have a nice day, Alex." He walked to his first class, Government. He sighed walked into the room to find Rahab and Jaz. "Hey." He greeted, giving a small wave before sitting by the two. At least there were some familiar faces in the class, and it wasn't just heroes. He pulled out his binder and flipped through the pages, coming to an unfinished design. He started to add details before moving to add colors and notes for fabrics and types of seams.

Mallory "Mal"~Villain
Mallory smiled at Harley. "Oh so you're Belle's child, I've never heard much of your parents. Gaston was never one of my mother's favorite house guests." She said laughing. "Lemme guess, It's the hair right? Yeah, Malifecent is my mother, although most people call her Mala now. Hence my nickname Mal." She laughed and genially smiled at Harley. "You know Harley, for a hero, you're okay" She smiled and heard her phone go off. She quickly looked at the text from Carter and responded with a quick. "WHAT?! Details at lunch, you can't go soft! HE"S A HERO. Although this princess girl is alright, she's pretty nice!" She pressed the send button and quickly turned her phone off. "So what's your first class Hess?" She asked as though they were always friends.

Tess Charming~Hero
Tess blushed. "Oh I guess I should've told you my last name huh? I'm Tessa Charming. But everyone calls me Tess. I'm Cinderella and Prince Charming's youngest and only daughter. My brother Benjamin is the oldest and my only sibling. He's a senior." She said as she continued to walk down the hall and stopped at the end. "Junior English is this classroom," She said as she pointed to the classroom. "I'm in the sophomore Adv. English class. I guess I'll see you later I hope?" She asked as she looked up at the villain boy. She noticed how cute he was and blushed slightly. "It was really nice to meet you Gem" She said as she backed into her classroom and giggled slightly to herself as she took a seat still thinking about the new villain boy.

Grayson Frost~Hero
Grayson saw that the class was slowly filling up and made his way over to Ashton. He looked new but looked fun and so Grayson wanted to talk to him. "Hey new kid, I'm Grayson, Grayson Frost." He gave the other guy a quick smile. "Are you new?" He asked wondering if the villain was going to ignore him or talk back to him. He wasn't having the best of luck with the villains today and he still had to say sorry to the purple haired girl he had tripped earlier.

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Giving a brief nod, the shy girl waved back at her new friend as she quickly headed off down the hall in the other direction she had been going. Sidney managed to realize she had been going the wrong way as she met Li Siyun for the first time. Yes, the girl was a year older than her, but she did seem nice. Hopefully she wouldn't hold anything against Sid for being shy.
{Tagged-No One}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
Harley laughed slightly but kept her 'royal composure' at the girls reaction. "I totally understand your mom not loving Gaston... he's quite the brute" she shrugged lightly, leaving out the information about his daughter. No, Harley wasn't a fan of the spoiled freshman, but she wasn't about to say anything bad since she didn't exactly know the girl. "And um... yeah, you're hair... but you're complexion too. You really just look a lot like her...at least from what I've read and the drawings I've seen. Anyways, I have English first, what about you?" Hess asked honestly interested. Maybe the two would have a few classes together.
{Tagged-Mal}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
Zach chuckled at Rosabella's reaction, "You do know I'm from France... right?" he smirked lightly before reaching his arm around her and trying to pluck the cell phone out of her hands playfully so he could compare the schedules. Even if he wasn't able to get a hold on the phone, Zach was able to see it very well, within a few moments of comparing things in his head the teen frowned "I hate to say this Goldie, but I think we'll only be seeing each other during lunch... we don't have any classes together" he murmured before running a hand through his dark hair as Zach waited for his crushes reaction.
{Tagged-Rosabella}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
Chuckling, Jaz nodded a bit in agreement as he sat in the government class, dreading how slowly the time was passing. "I don't play on letting the 'Heroes' get their way... are you with me?" he asked, the slightest bit of hopefulness in his rough yet surprisingly charming voice as he glanced up at the girl from where he was sitting, lounging rather uncomfortable in his seat. "If we get enough people on our side we can definitely overthrow the heroes, make them see what it feels like to be the outcast" Heed added as he flicked a crinkled up ball of paper across the room.
{Tagged-Rahab}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-None :: Villain
Once she arrived at Algebra, Olivia slammed her books down on a desk at the back of the class and plopped herself into the seat. She rested her boot covered feet on the desk and shot a smug look at Mr.O'Toole who looked about ready to strangle the prissy villain child.
{Tagged-No One}

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo headed to the changing room and found his locker for dance. He got changed and started to put his things away. He felt exposed here and almost regretted not just changing in the bathroom or something. He took a deep breath and finished putting things away before sitting on the bench fiddling with something. Mostly because he didn't want to be the first one out in the studio, so he would wait until the other kids filed in and then wait for them to be ready.

Rahab ~ Villain ~ Governments

Rahab gave Jaz a single slow nod. "God save the outcasts," she thought with some irony before remembering that she didn't believe in God. What Jaz was saying sounded good, but Rahab wasn't sure wat he meant. Did he want the villains to work hard and show up the heroes academically? Do something to make them do worse, like releasing bugs into their dorms during exam week? Or something more serious?

Alf had come in and sat beside Jaz, who was seated behind Rahab. Rahab turned to him as he opened his notebook. "I have a riddle for you," she said, "Kin to a stump, with rings that show age. Create or repeat; few use every page." She let a hint of smugness creep into the corner of her face as she waited for his answer. The clock showed a minute left before the bell rang, and Mrs. Young was starting to write the first lesson on the board. Monarchy...Anarchy...Republic...Democracy...the list was growing. No wonder this class was called "Governments."

bryony-jpg.34235
Bryony 'Nene':: 17 :: Hero-ish :: Me

So far, in Nene's opinion, school had not changed a great deal. Besides the sudden onset of many interesting villainous children, she still saw the same faces as always. Joy. She thought to herself, sarcasm dripping from the thought but she carefully maintained the sweet 'hero' mask that was widely expected from her. She was a princess, a daughter of the pure, sweet and 'loving' Snow White. Obviously, she had to be the same. She hated that but she drove it to the back of her mind, allowing her natural happiness to come forth. She had dance first period, her very favourite amongst them all! She was extremely keen to see who had joined the class, to meet someone new or even some old friends.

She wandered the hallways, slightly lost as she searched for the new dance studio that had been built and hoping to happen across someone who knew where exactly she was supposed to be. Though who else would be wandering the halls so close to class time? She was frustrated at the lack of dance studios around us and sighed dramatically, dragging a hand through her hair as she did so.

"God dammit, where the hell is this dance studio?!"

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero

Kaylie walked over to her locker, grinning as she opened it on her first try. The first day of prep school, and already she was feeling great. She glanced down at her clothes. Her grandparents had chipped in to buy her a whole new wardrobe.

Clothes/Accessories

She pulled out her change of clothes, stuffing them inside her messenger bag. So, dance was first? Well, this was going to be interesting. Might as well get to know everyone, she thought, or I'll never have any friends. She glanced around, and seeing two people talking to each other, walked up to them. "Hi there!" she cheerfully said, grinning. Until she saw the face of one of them. She backed up quickly. "You!?"

((Okay, so just to clear things up, Kaylie runs into Alexandrine.))

Elliot Gray:: Villain
Elliot absent mindedly dressed for gym, not sure whether or not he was looking forward to gym class today. He didn't know many people here so who would he talk to? Perhaps he should try making friends, it couldn't be that hard could it? Elliot pulled his shirt over his head before tying his shoes. He sighed and left the locker room and made his way into the gym.

Before Rosabella could even look, before her very eyes when she blinked, her phone was plucked right out her hands and going away. She looked over her shoulder in slight surprise blinking and followed zachary who looked through her schedule."Hmm, not really. Does that mean you're romantic?" She asked sarcastically in a playful way before grinning and looking over his shoulder, tippy toed to rest her chin over his shoulder.

Then he broke the news that they wouldn't even be having any classes together, Rosabella pouting childishly"Aw! Sad, sad." She said before smiling."Then we'll make the best of lunch! Before, and maybe even after school!" She reassured reaching over to take her phone back.

--

"I have Algebra first, then P.E. Here, you can look if you want. Actually, I am actually lost, where is Algebra class?" At the beginning, Lionel felt disappointed until she had offered him to look at her schedule. Immediately he perked right up and leaned down to her height, looking at her schedule. He then felt reassured as not coming off as creep and he studied her schedule carefully."Looks like I'll be enjoying myself second and fourth period.--Maybe lunch if I get lucky." He chuckled hinting he was at the same classes and stand straight up, hands in pockets as his black north face backpack was on his back."Let's go, I'll guide you to your class. When it's second and fourth period, try finding me." He simply said as he began to walk."Hopefully for me, you don't remember the way to your classes." He said jokingly.

Reactions: Adrie
Ge Ming "Gem" Khan Shan Yu's son Villain

"Y-yeah," He said dumbly, giving the Tess a smile and entering his class. Wow. Just wow. Tess was great. He wondered if she thought he was great too? Or did she think he was annoying because of his incessant stuttering? Damn it, why couldn't he just be smooth about things? Why did he have to blunder about like a complete loser? He needed to do better. Next time he saw her, he was going to be charming and not awkward at all!

Grabbing a seat in the back of classroom, Gem sat down and began daydreaming about what he would say to Tess when he saw her again, when suddenly he realized that English was not his first class. He had been so flustered and eager to make a friend that he'd just pointed at his second class instead of his first!

Jumping up, Gem dashed out of the class, ignoring the surprised shout of the English teacher, and running down the hall towards the gym for P.E.

Alexandrine Facilier Dr. Facilier's daughter Villain

Alex pursed her lips in irritation when Alfie abruptly ended their conversation and scurried away. That wasn't exactly how she had planned out their conversation, but she could work with that. There were others that she could bend to her will after all. She only wanted him for his dress making abilities anyway.

Turning to go to her class, the villain girl was stopped by the approach of another girl. A very green girl. Alex nearly vomited at the sight of the girl's swamp themed get up. If not for the rage simmering beneath her skin, she was sure she would have. Taking a moment to put her feelings at bay.

"Yes. Me." Smirking, and crossing her arms, Alex leaned forward, getting into the other girl's face. "Kalynda Maldonia, how are you?" She asked with mock interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: AAB
Status
Not open for further replies.