Disney's Descadants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn Lesalle-Hero:Gym
Shawn bit his lip and shook his head "I'm blind in one eye, so it probably wouldn't end well" He said with a slight smile. Shawn didn't just guess that it wouldn't end well, he knew it wouldn't. Him and sports never did well together.

Carter Williams ~ Villian ~ Pre-Cal.

Carter would yawn from the back of the class. At this point she hadn't made very many friends at all. All the boring classes was starting to make her sleepy.

As the class started and the teacher went on Carter noticed a tall boy in front of her. It was a no brainier for her to lay her head down and close her eyes. Unfortunately her few seconds nap was turning into minutes.

Alexandrine Facilier ║ Dr. Facilier's daughter ║ Villain ║ Pre-Calculus

"It's great." She said, flashing that oh so artificial smile again. "I haven't have any troubles yet. I think it might be a good year." She said. It wasn't a lie really, but it wasn't the truth either. She had gotten quite a few 'looks' but looks weren't trouble. It's when people start speaking that trouble arises. Trouble for them.

Noticing the letter, Alex cocked an eyebrow. "Back home?" She asked. Honestly she could care less about where the girl came from, but people liked when you asked about them and let them blabber on about themselves. It made them feel...Welcome. Although it was irksome to hear about the homes of others, especially since villains only had one home, and that one was assigned and pretty much permanent.

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain ║Heading to English

Gem could have died right then and there. He had totally forgotten to keep the 'I faked being lost' thing to himself! Damnit! But Tess didn't seem to be upset. Maybe later at lunch, Gem would have the chance to clear that up. "See you!" Gem called forlornly as the beautiful girl left to go to class.

"Yeah, cool." Gem murmured to Ben and trailed after him to the English room.

Li Siyun ~ Pre-Calculus

Li glanced up when Alex asked her about home. "Yeah. I live in China. Just a small detail. I'm glad no one's given you too much trouble yet! I doubt you haven't gotten looks though." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "So, what year are you in? Junior, Senior?" She was curious. The girl looked a little young to be a senior, but you never knew. Crazier things had happened before. Li tapped her foot in a rhythmic beat, feeling a little bit antsy.

Alfred De Ville ~ Advanced English heading to the Bathroom
The woman just kept referring to villains as if they weren't people. That was all Alfred could think when he heard how she referred to them. It made him feel trapped, back in times before. He kept his head down, refusing to try and let the woman affect him. He tried to focus on the paper in front of him, not on the heroes or the teacher, or even Rahab. Finally, he rose his hand. "May I go to the bathroom?" A stupid excuse, but he needed a way out. He knew he should have expected this treatment. It was only natural. As soon as he got permission he fled the classroom, planning on coming back after a few minutes. He just needed a breather, just something to keep him from curling in on himself more.

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Sidney walked into the gym ready to start the class. The 'hero' had pulled her long strawberry blonde hair up into a neat ponytail and was sticking to the corner of the gym, once again hoping she might not be seen. Of course, the teen knew she would have to talk to other people eventually, especially her roommate, but she would cross that bridge once she needed to.
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
"Hey!" she laughed slightly when she saw Mal again "What does the rest of you're schedule look like?" she asked curiously "'Cause this was pretty cool... it's my third year here and I've never had a friend in two classes, one right after the other" Harley said happily as she walked over to Mallory and looked around before shrugging "Honestly, I never really noticed how nice we have it, I never really knew any other way of living. I guess it is a bit much though, huh?"
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-Mal, Zach}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
For the second time in a row today, Zach was late. Luckily this time it was only gym class he was late to... and the teacher liked him because he was actually really good in gym. Changing into his gym shorts and tank top he walked out and looked around before shrugging leisurely when he saw his sister, not the ideal person to have class with, but at least no one would kill Harley. The odd part to him was who she was talking to. "Hey Hess" he called, walking over "Who's ... um... Violet?" he asked, unsure what to call Mal. As usual, He did what he always did and gave her a nickname based on her hair color.

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
Sitting in the back corner seat, Jaz sighed, yawned, and basically did his best not to fall asleep while he waited for english to be over. This was probably the one class he was glad Rahab wasn't in with him. She would probably knock him sense-less for not liking English. Actually, Jaz didn't like any academic classes, and he absolutely hated this little hero school, but it was the only way his father was sure he'd be able to 'turn the tide' and let the villains have a turn of ruling. That was a fine plan by Jaz.
{Class-English,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-Adonis :: Villain
Hoping her next class wasn't another one full of Heroes, Olivia marched down the halls until she found the classroom, oddly enough it was right down the hall from the gym. Figures. Sighing, Olivia flipped her hair over her shoulder, practically strutted into the Health room and sat down, slamming her books onto the desk and glaring at any heroes who dared to look her way.
{Class-Health,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Mallory-Villain-Junior~P.E~
Mallory reached into her bag for the white official looking paper that held her classes and hand it to Harley. "Hey it's my first year even having friends." he said with a shrug. "I mean some of the villain kids aren't bad, like Carter. She's my best friend.. but she's a year younger then me, which means any classes we have together are extra classes." Mallory said. "P.E. is such a bore.. but you guys are pretty lucky to have such a nice gym.." Mallory said as she tok in the huge building. "Back home, on the island, we don't even have a gym. The village kids just can't afford to build a gym. And nobody wants to give money to a school that teaches villain kids.. they think we'll burn it to the ground or something" Mallory said with a sigh.

Tess-Hero-Sophomore~Health~
Tess smiled at the two and giggled. "Nice to meet you two. Are you guys freshman or am I just thinking that you two are new here?" She asked. She didn't have that great of a memory and usually things like remembering faces weren't her strong points. Even remembering she had a brother was a bother to her sometimes. Though she tried extra hard to remember things for school. Right, school, the reason she was here. Tess looked up at the teacher and began to open her book up to the page.

Ben-Hero-Senior~English~
Ben nodded to Gem as they walked into the classroom and sat down. Looking around he didn't see many people but noticed that the teacher looked annoyed. She must hate the villain kids.. He thought tot himself. Honestly Ben wasn't to sure of the villains either, but the two he had met weren't to bad actually. And the girl earlier was.. actually kinda cute. Her sass was another attractive thing about her, though she looked about his sisters age, which could be weird. Nevermind that Ben, focus on class. He thought as he opened his book and fought to stay awake.

Grayson-Hero-Junior~Adv. English~
Grayson ran all the way to his locker. He put in his locker combination and there open his locker. His still wet hair dripped onto the floor from his quick shower. He there his gym stuff into his locker and grabbed his Adv. English book. Closing his locker he took a deep breath and started walking to his class and bumped right into someone​

Leo Hook-Villain:Health
Leo smiled slightly "I'm a freshman" He said and then glanced up at the teacher who was writing stuff about a certain page. He flipped to the page and started to read quietly.

Jeannette Wish || Hero || Health

"I'm a freshman too." Jeanie added. "What year are you, Tess?" she asked. Just then, her phone rang loudly. No, no, no! she panicked, hurrying to find her phone and set it on vibrate. Another text from her mom, but instead of taking the time to read it, Jeanie shut it off and shoved it into her pocket. She looked up to see the teacher glaring at her. "Oops." her face grew red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassandra Ratcliff, grey
Position: Villainess
Class: Health
The black clad girl got up from her class and went to the next one, health if she remembered correctly. She didn't seem to mind that so far she hadn't seen her brother once, well except for when he barged into her first period class of course. She wondered how well he would take things knowing he wasn't in another of her classes. Actually, was he in any of her classes? Oh how she would love to see his face if that was the case.

She giggled as she went to the classroom before taking a seat in the back. She figured she should try to stay out of mind of the teacher and hero kids. Didn't want to start a fight or drama. It seemed the teacher saw her and nodded at her choice like the person thought she was going to cause trouble so it was best she was sitting in the back anyways. Just because her father had been a villain didn't mean that she was!

Getting out her notebook she started to draw waiting for the class to start. So far no one really paid much attention to her, but then again who ever did in such a situation? She didn't stick out at the moment, so there was no reason for anyone to pay attention to her.

Jason Ratcliff, blue
Position: Villian
Class: English
Jason went to his next class, English, the one his sister had just taken. That meant this was the second class where he was away from her and he was starting to worry. What if he wasn't with her in any of her classes? This was bad. That meant some guy could try to talk to her, or a hero's kid would try and pick a fight. She couldn't handle being away from him, she needed him to be with her.

Okay so maybe that wasn't true, he needed to be with her.

Jason let out a small sigh as he sat in the classroom and saw that the teacher didn't like the children of villains. He let out another sigh at that and looked at his book. How had Cassandra been in this class? She was great with English so she was probably fine with the actual class, but the teacher was a different matter. He saw that some villains were making friends with heroes so that was interesting.

((sorry company came over would post more))​

Lizzie, red
Position: Hero
Class: Advanced English

Lizzie walked to her next class her knee high leather boots clicking on the ground as she took confident steps. She might look like the daughter of a villain, but she was actually the daughter of Jack Skellington, the king of halloweentown. She would end up taking over for him some day, but until that happened she would have to go to school. She would do everything to the best of her ability of course, but one didn't really need such subject to take care of a holiday. She wasn't sure why she was at the school except to meet the other royals.

As she took a seat in her class she looked around at the other students. She didn't think she recognized anyone but she could be mistaken after all, she wasn't exactly from around here. As she got out her books she started to make plans for next Halloween. She started to sketch out various ideas of what might or might not scare someone, most things being rather frightening for most humans. Though she wasn't exactly a human, her parents were well undead of sorts.

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Sidney walked into the gym ready to start the class. The 'hero' had pulled her long strawberry blonde hair up into a neat ponytail and was sticking to the corner of the gym, once again hoping she might not be seen. Of course, the teen knew she would have to talk to other people eventually, especially her roommate, but she would cross that bridge once she needed to.

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
"Well, you have a gym now" Harley said, trying to cheer her new friend up. "I don't like gym either... it's really very boring... especially since they don't usually force you to do anything, or they haven't in the past." she shrugged lightly before rolling her eyes and crossing her arms when her 'little' brother walked over. "Really Zachary? Do you have to nickname everyone you don't know by the color of their hair?" she asked, obviously annoyed by the very tall, younger boy. "This is Mallory, Mal this is one of my annoying younger brothers that I told you about before. He's harmless, just a pain in the ass really" she said suming up the boy who now had on a mock offended look.
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-Mal, Zach}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
"Sheesh, you went for the villains this time Harley, I'm shocked" he said with mock surprise. Obviously it didn't surprise the younger kid at all. "It's been cool meeting you Mallory" he said, extending a hand before hearing his sister's comment and pretending to be offended by it.
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-Harley & Mallory}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
Sitting in the back corner seat, Jaz sighed, yawned, and basically did his best not to fall asleep while he waited for english to be over. This was probably the one class he was glad Rahab wasn't in with him. She would probably knock him sense-less for not liking English. Actually, Jaz didn't like any academic classes, and he absolutely hated this little hero school, but it was the only way his father was sure he'd be able to 'turn the tide' and let the villains have a turn of ruling. That was a fine plan by Jaz.
{Class-English,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-Adonis :: Villain
Hoping her next class wasn't another one full of Heroes, Olivia marched down the halls until she found the classroom, oddly enough it was right down the hall from the gym. Figures. Sighing, Olivia flipped her hair over her shoulder, practically strutted into the Health room and sat down, slamming her books onto the desk and glaring at any heroes who dared to look her way.
{Class-Health,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Alfred De Ville ~ Heading to the Bathroom

Alfred hadn't been looking where he was going when he bumped into someone. "Ah, sorry..." He quickly moved out of the way of the hero boy, and ducked into a nearby bathroom. He quickly checked and sighed in relief when he found that no one was there. The black haired boy looked over to the sinks. Turning one on he splashed himself in the face with some water. "I'm not a villain... I'm not my mom... I'm Alfred. You shouldn't let her get to you..." He ran a hand through his hair, sighing as he looked over himself in the mirror. He didn't look like a villain... He looked like a normal boy. Alf leaned against the counter, trying to see what made people think he would hurt them. Nothing. Just because he was a De Ville, he was going to destroy them all and kill some puppies. "I'm not a villain."

Elliot Gray::Villain
Elliot sighed in his chair and tapped his fingers on his desk, only half paying attention to whatever the teacher was saying. His day could be going worse, he did make a friend today and it's only 2nd period, perhaps things would get better later on. Elliot began to doodle aimlessly to help past the time.

Adonis Olympus || Hero || Bathroom

Aidan looked down at the notebook. This class is so boring. He raised his hand and quickly excused himself to the bathroom.

As he reached the bathroom, he heard another boy talking to himself. He scoffed. It sounded like a therapy session in there. He walked in. "
Hey, is everything okay in here?" he asked the boy, turning on the sink on and cooling off his hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
(ATTENTION EVERYONE NO MORE CLASSES! TIME SKIP TO LUNCH)

Mallory-Villain
Mallory was fed up with her classes and now.. it was the dreaded lunch time. She made her way towards the lunch room and sighed. At her old school she had always had her spot among the villains, but now that the villains were the new kids she was worried. She looked around and couldn't spot any villains so she settled on a circle table in a corner, overlooking the fancy court yard. She noticed that the lunch room was filling up and she stabbed her salad as she munched and thought about how her parents were doing back home.

Tess-Hero

Tess was walking with one of her friends as she neared the lunch room and she looked about. Noticing her other hero friends she took her spot at the table as her eyes scanned the room for Gem. She wanted to sit with the villain boy and was waiting for him o she could move. She figured he wouldn't like a spot at the busy hero table and she understood why. Tension was running high with the heroes and villains, mutiple fights had begun to erupt.

Benjamin-Hero

Benjamin took a seat with his jock buddies at one of the hero tables and kept his eyes out for the villains. Gem and that pirate boy. Ashton was it? He growled. He didn't like that pirate kid and he rubbed him the wrong way. He noticed he wasn't the only hero that didn't take well to the new villains as the room was quickly divided into sides.​

Shawn-Hero
Shawn stretched and walked down the hall. Classes were boring and had started a headache. He walked around and grabbed an apple, he wasn't feeling that hungry. He grabbed a seat, he saw Tess and Ben each at their own friend groups and decided not to intervene. It was loud already so he ate slowly before laying his head down. He had some medicine in his bag but he didn't want to take it quite yet. He had a feeling, and was hoping, that the headache would go away soon or just disappear before it got too bad.

Leo-Villain
Leo walked into the cafeteria and glanced around. It looked like there were two sides of the cafeteria, one for villains and one for heroes. He could hear some yelling already so he just kept his head down. He bought his lunch before shuffling over to an empty table near the courtyard. He could feel tension in the air so he just looked down at his food and ate quietly.

Alexandrine Facilier ║ Dr. Facilier's daughter ║ Villain ║ Cafeteria

"I'm a junior, and you--" Just then the bell rang and people began to shuffle out of the class. Giving the other girl a smile, Alex gave he a wave before following the crowd. "I'll see you later. Nice talking to you!" She called over her shoulder before getting lost in the crowd.

The current state of the cafeteria didn't surprise her in the slightest. She was actually surprised that it had taken so long for the fires to be ignited. Snatching up a chicken side salad and a water bottle, she took a seat at an occupied table. Occupied with a villain of course. She wasn't going to be stupid and sit with a hero after all. Twisting the cap off of her bottle and taking a sip, Alex smirked at Mallory. "So, how long do you think it'll be before someone starts swinging?"

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain ║Cafeteria

Gem's stomach was roaring by the time class ended and everyone simultaneously began to swarm down the hall to the cafeteria. Despite all of the jostling and pedestrian traffic jams, Gem reached the large room relatively easily. Getting a wide birth from the heroes was finally starting to act in his favor. With a happy mood, Gem entered the cafeteria and his jovial mood immediately plummeted with a swift crash. There was only one way to describe the room and that was, segregated. The heroes were on one side and the villains were on the other. The wary gazes from before were starting to twist into scowls and heated glares. Gem would have bolted from the room if not for the gnawing hunger in his stomach. Forcing himself to take a few steps forward he got his lunch - a turkey club, a fruit cup and a carton of milk - and sat down at the nearest empty table. He stared down at his tray only then realizing that he had completely bypassed the utensil area and had neglected to get a spoon and a straw. Sighing softly, he began to eat his sandwhich and hoped his milk wouldn't dribble down his chin when he drank it.

Last edited:
Carter Williams~ Villain ~ lunch

As Carter walked into the lunch room she would sigh. It didn't surprise her in the least that the room was divided. As she heard arguing she could tell it was soon to be a war zone. She would quickly get her something to drink and a hamburger before scanning the room.

As she looked around it wasn't long before she spotted Mallory and unfortunately Alex. As she walked up she could hear Alex asking her about when she thought someone was going to start swinging.

"Alex there is nothing wrong with the heros if only your head wasn't so big you might be able to notice that," she would say before sitting next to Mallory up against the window.

As she looked across the lunch room she could see Ben was sitting at a table pointing right at her. She would quietly sit back and take a bite of her sandwich. In between bites she would try to catch a glance or two at Ben without him noticing.

Finally she would turn to Mallory hoping she didn't notice, "So has your day gotten any better?"

As Carter waited for her answer she would hear screams from outside. As she looked out the window to see what was going on she could see a wolf running through the courtyard. Her eyes would widen a little as she realized that it wasn't just any wolf. As she saw two hero boys chasing after him she would get up so fast almost knocking over her chair as she ran outside.

Elliot Gray::Villain
Elliot shoved his hands into his pockets and walked casually to lunch. He wasn't sure if he was looking forward to lunch since the room would obviously be divided. Elliot pushed to door open and walked into the cafeteria and took a look around, he was right about it being divided. He wasn't really able to make out who was who with just a quick glance so he grabbed his lunch and looked for a seat. Looking around, Elliot noticed a familiar head of red hair laying on a table. Elliot figured he could ask to sit next to Shawn and made his way over to where he was sitting. "Hey Shawn, mind if I take a seat next to you?"

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn raised his head and seeing Elliot, smiled. "Hey Elliot, sure go ahead." He said, propping himself up. He glanced around, it didn't seem like people were paying attention so maybe they hadn't noticed a villain sitting with a hero, or maybe they just didn't care. "So, how has your day been so far?" He asked grinning. He was glad he had met someone that he could maybe develop a friendship with, when Ben or Tess were busy, it made it so Shawn felt kinda lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.