Disney's Descadants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory-Villain
Mallory looked up to see Alex and smirked softly. "Alex, do you ever think of anything sweet and fuzzy?" She asked the younger villain. Alex, like her father, was a true villain. Mallory had nothing against the girl, just that she was a bit.. well too evil, for her liking at least. "Anyway I think everyone can be civil in the lunchroom. Don't you think Alex?" She asked as she stabbed her salad again and took another bite. With a smile to Carter she nodded. "My day has been better. I met a few civil heroes and some not so civil ones but hey you win some you lose some." She said with a shrug. "How has your day been?" She went to ask both girls when Carter got up and ran out. "Carter?" She called after her friend but decided against getting up. So she turned her attention to Alex and asked her question again. "How was your day Alex?"

Tess-Hero

Tess noticed Gem enter the lunchroom and her head popped up as she excused herself from her table. She walked past Shawn and another boy and flashed her guy friend a smile. "Hey Shawn, haven't seen you all day! I'll be right back." She said as she made her way across the lunch room to the empty table with Gem. "Hey Gem, you look awfully lonely over here by yourself.. Wanna join me?" She asked as she took a seat across from the lonely looking boy who intrigued her so much.​

Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Cafeteria

Rahab had been the oldest student in Geometry. In Journalism she had learned that the school paper was called the Chronicle. Three of her classes had been with Alfred and only one with Jaz. Art, physics, and woodshop were after lunch, but Rahab planned to enjoy the break while she could.

Rahab stopped by her locker on the way to the cafeteria to pick up her sack lunch, then followed the crowd in. Mal, Carter, and Alex were seated at one table, but Rahab didn't feel like sitting with a bunch of juniors. Instead, she took a table behind them and hoped her friends would show up.

Rahab's lunch was leftovers, of course, with no way to heat it up. The villain girl dug into her spaghetti with a spork, saving the small apricot for the end. At least this would be the only time she would have to use a brought lunch. The island was too far for her to bring more than her first meal, and she'd be having whatever the cafeteria served...which seemed to be sandwiches today. Rahab would have expected better for royalty.

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero || Lunch

Sighing, Kaylie walked off to sit at a table off to the side. The day hadn't been too bad so far, other than the run-in with Alex. Speaking of the villain girl, she passed by her on the way to an empty table, and glared. Finally she found a safe place to work on her poem/song. Pulling out her notebook, she whipped out a pen and began to write.

I wish upon a star,
I sing each song I dream,
Love is hard to find,
I can't see beyond the eye,
But I wish upon a star,
I wish that love will find me.

Not a bad start. Kaylie looked around the cafeteria, trying to see if anyone was interested in joining her. She shrugged to herself. She hadn't been very social, so without a doubt no one would care. Plus, her parents weren't very significant in the fairy tale world, so she wasn't surprised that she wasn't very popular.

Jeannette Wish || Hero || Lunch

Jeanie cheerily walked into the cafeteria. In her hand was her lunchbox. Inside was some laban, chicken, and kleeja. She glanced at all the tables, finally noticing Leo, sitting alone at a table. Shrugging, she walked over and sat down beside him. "Hi again." she said, setting down her lunchbox. "How have you been doing?"

Lunchbox
Laban
Kleeja

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo glanced up at Jeannette "Oh, hey. " He said with a small smile. He had expected to be at lunch alone, and was suprised that anyone was sitting with him, let alone a hero. "So, how have your classes been?" He asked quietly. He bit into his sandwich and swallowed before taking a sip of water.

Alfred De Ville ~ Lunch

The black haired boy hadn't been more relieved when the bell for lunch rang. Finally, he was away from judging eyes, idiot teachers, and uneasy feelings for a little while. He quickly searched for his friends and sat down next to Rahab, sighing as he pulled his lunch out. "Thank God..." He muttered as he got comfortable next to Rahab. "I can't wait for this day to just be over." He ran a hand through his black hair, biting his lip.

Li Siyun ~ Lunch

"It's nice to meet you too!" Li called to the girl before heading out. Once she got her lunch and headed to the lunch room, her first mission was to find Sid. She hoped that the girl had found other friends, but sitting together would be nice. She saw Shawn and waved before continuing her search. The girl couldn't wait to talk to her friend in person and hear about her summer, even though she had already read a many things through their letters.

Adonis Olympus || Hero || Lunch

Aidan walked into the cafeteria. He didn't hate school lunches, but then again he didn't like them very much either. Glancing around, he noticed Shawn, and smirked. Shawn the fish, he used to call him. Even though he was a year older, he wasn't Zeus' favorite. He strode forward, interrupting his conversation with another junior. "Hey Shawn! How're you holding up?" he asked casually, taking a seat beside him.

Shawn Lesalle- Hero
As Shawn waited for Elliots response, He smiled at Tess as she went by, waved back at the girl named Li that he had met earlier and glanced up at Adonis "Oh, hey Adonis. I haven't seen you in awhile, I've been good, you?" He asked groaning intrenally as he watched him sit down next to him. He would much rather have just talked to Elliot the entire period rather then have to chat with a cousin that he had barely seen throughout the years, only really seeing him on holidays.

Elliot Gray::Villain
Erik picked up some of his lunch and sighed a little. "My day has been pretty boring, I'm looking forward to going home." Elliot toke a bite of his food, "How's your day been? You're not sick or anything are you? Your head was on the table when I got here."

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn turned back to Elliot "Yeah, same, even if 'home' is now a dorm room" He said with a smile "Oh, yeah, i'm fine, just not used to being awake at this time. During the summer i wouldn't wake up till like 2 in the afternoon." He said laughing. He glanced back at Adonis, praying he didn't say something stupid.

"You're right, guess I should start using "dorm" instead of "home" huh." Elliot laughed a little and followed Shawn's glance to see an unfamiliar face. Curious, Elliot leaned closer to Shawn and spoke softly to not draw attention, "If you don't mind me asking, who's that?"

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn grinned and listened to him "Oh, he's just one of my like second cousins or something. I barely ever see him but hes a year younger then us and i guess he goes to our school now. He's a sophomore though so he may of been here last year, i'm just hoping he doesn't do anything stupid ya know?" He whispered back.

Adonis Olympus || Hero || Lunch

"Stupid?" Aidan eavesdropped, raising an eyebrow. "I would never do anything stupid, cuz." he took a bite from his food. "I'm doing fine, though, thanks for asking." He glanced at the other junior. "And who might you be?" he said, looking right at him.

Jeanie smiled at Leo. "Actually, Journalism wasn't that bad. It's right before this period, and I'm planning on joining the school newspaper." she pulled out her laban, unscrewed the cap, and took a sip. She stuck her hand in her pocket, pulling out a small bracelet. "And I got ahold of this, too."

Elliot put his food back on his tray, wiped his hands with a napkin, sat up straight, and made eye contact with the unknown person. "My name is Elliot Gray," Elliot remembered his manners and held his hand out for a handshake, "it is a pleasure to meet you." Elliot smiled politely.

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn sighed and rolled his eyes "That's great to know, and you know you do stupid things" He leaned against the table, watching as Elliot introduced himself and waiting to see what happened next.

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo nodded "That's cool, i don't know what clubs i'll join yet" He said, thinking about how he wasn't that good at things to begin with. He took a bite of his lunch "Where'd you get that? It's really pretty" He said looking at the bracelet.

"I stole it." Jeanie whispered. "From Mrs. Corsair, during Journalism. She set it down, and I picked it up." she glanced at him. "Don't worry, I'll return it tomorrow."

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo raised an eyebrow "Why on earth would you steal it? Can't you actually like afford to buy one of your own?" He asked confused. He wasn't sure, but he got the feeling that Jeanette was a hero, so it didn't make sense for her to steal something.

Jeanie shrugged. "My dad used to be a thief, and he taught me all of his old tricks. It just comes naturally to me, I guess." she said, her fingers tracing over the bracelet. "I thought your dad was a pirate, so he must do this sort of thing all the time!" she added.

Leo Hook-Villain
"Oh." was all Leo said. He looked away when she mentioned his dad. "Yeah and look where that got him. Stuck in jail for the rest of his life" He said softly but harshly. He hated the fact that he had to be associated with him, they were nothing alike. In fact the only thing they seemed to share was their blood. This of course made it so Leo wondered what on earth his mom was like, though he suspected he probably didn't want to know.

Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Cafeteria

"How about the school year?" Rahab replied to Alfred. This princess school was the wrong place for them. Wasn't it obvious for everybody? A normal high school would allow the "villain kids" to fit in. The royal princes couldn't, of course, but Rahab could. Why had she come here?

"Have you seen Jaz?" Rahab asked Alf.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you or anything." Jeanie apologized, realizing that she probably had agitated him. "I do that a lot. I try to make a friend, and then I say the wrong thing, and..." she glanced at the bracelet. She just wanted to show him that she wasn't ordinary, that she wasn't just a goody-two-shoes. Instead, she had upset him. Jeanie shoved the bracelet back into her pocket. It didn't really matter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.