Disney's Descadants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain ║Heading to English

She giggled! That was a sign of happiness right? So did that mean that she was happy to see him? Awesome! "Yeah, English." He echoed after Ben. For some reason he just couldn't stop smiling! Was Tess going to think he was weird if he kept it up? Or would she think it's weird if he stopped smiling? Getting panicked, Gem settled for a plain 'normal' look that wasn't a smile, but it wasn't a frown either. "Guess I'll see you at lunch later, then?" He asked hopefully.

Li Siyun ~ Pre-Calculus

Ah, so she was a villain. Li just smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Alex. So, how do you like the school?" The girl was probably whispered about and maybe even yelled at by quite a few people. Li could understand the tension between villains and heroes, but so far this girl hadn't done anything to her. Why should she be mean when Alex hadn't been mean to her so far? "It's supposedly one of the best in the country. At least it's not as crowded as the ones back home." Homesickness had always plagued Li whenever she went back to school. The black haired girl pulled out a letter, sliding it underneath her notebook.

Alfred De Ville ~ Advanced English

"Well, they say they're heroes for a reason... Maybe some of them are nice?" Alf shrugged, trying to remain optimistic about the school his mother sent him to. The teacher was not helping at all. Her humor was dull and offensive and her clothes totally clashed! The tall boy sat down next to Rahab, opening his own binder and flipping through it. "Pre-Calculus for me." He erased a small detail and replaced it, running a hand through his black hair.

Jeannette Wish || Hero || Health

She smiled to herself at his awkward reply. "So, who are your parents?" she said, twirling a strand of her dark brown hair flirtatiously.

Vi Afrodite- Gym

"Whatever, I wasn't sure." the villain said, crossing her arms. Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head. "I didn't meet anyone, or really wanted too. The teacher I had was a complete gáidaros," Violet said before realizing she had just spoke in Greek. "Gáidaros means ass, sorry. Sometimes I speak in Greek and don't even know I do. But, as I was saying, because of him I didn't get to meet any of the heroes." she said with a sigh. "The teacher already seemed to be picking favorites for the school year, and I can assure you. I am not one of them." It wasn't quite right how teachers picked favorites, especially this teacher. He would baby the heroes while giving the villains a hard time while at it. Violet wasn't looking forward to the rest of the year with him. Her thoughts were immediately disrupted when someone she didn't know walked up to her and Lio. She smiled at the other, "No problem, Shawn. I'm Violet Afrodite. But I'd most prefer you call me Vi. And this is - well I'm sure he can introduce himself." Vi said gesturing to Lionel.

Ash Sparrow - English

Hearing a voice sound next to him, Ash looked over to Elliot. "Yes, I remember you. I very much do so. Just because we come to a new place doesn't mean I instantly forget you. I do have a memory." said the villain, rolling his eyes.

Shawn Lesalle-Hero:Gym Class
Shawn grinned "Hey Vi, Nice to meet you. I love your hair by the way" He said, looking at her blue hair that looked almost like a flame. He had a feeling he knew who her father was but it wasn't like he really cared. He looked over at the male that she had gestured too and waited for his response.

Leo Hook-Villain:Health
Leo looked down and shrugged "My dad is Captain Hook..." He mumbled. He hated the fact that he was considered a villain just because of what his father had done. It's not like he was anything like his dad. He looked back at Jeanie "Who are your parents?" He asked

Lionel grinned at the new member who joined in."Sup." he shrugged."Lionel Phillip." The male introduced himself."Pleasure to meet you Shawn." Added Lionel with no hesitation, as he was a social butterfly anyways despite being lazy during classes. He looked at Violet."You may not be his favorite, but you are definitely one he'll remember.. Even if he's dragging you down." Lionel reassured. Did he really just say that? Even he was surprised at himself, and even so people still didn't believe in Lionel and his 'good and wise' side more then credit for. He looked at Shawn."Tell me.." He paused."New friends? How's class?" Lionel asked smiling. The male simply wore a 'wife beater' tank top and black puffy swear pants as he stand around. He looked for an activity to do and saw a football being thrown across the gym, to which he caught and tossed skillfully."Talk to me, I'm listening." He reassured.

Shawn Lesalle-Hero:Gym
Shawn nodded "Nice to meet you Lionel." He said and glanced around, he assumed most people were out already which meant it was only a matter of time before the teachers showed up and actually started class. Shawn was wearing simple grey sweatpants and a black tank,something that was comfy and that was easy to change out of when needed. "Eh, I've met a few new people who i could see my self becoming friends with. So far I've only had English, which was fine, nothing too hard. You?" He asked. He watched him catch and then throw a football across the gym, Shawn was slightly jealous of how good his eye coordination was, with his eye, Shawn had never really been allowed near a ball, or any sport for that matter.

Jeannette Wish || Hero || English

"Cool!" she said, smiling widely. "My parents are Aladdin and Jasmine. Have you heard of them? I mean, I don't mind if you don't, but if you have..." Awkward. She turned away to hide the redness growing on her face.

Vi Afrodite - Gym

"Thanks Lio, and yeah. I'll probably be the one he remembers. Yeah, definitely." Violet knew at some point the old bastard would make her angry and she would blow. It's one of the perks of being the daughter of Hades, you were easily angered. Sighing she stretched, the hem of her shirt lifting which revealed part of her flame tattoo. "As I said earlier, the Algebra teacher is a total asshole. Always being rude to people like me." Vi let out a sigh, crossing her arms. Narrowing her eyes, she watched as Lionel caught the football and tossed it back to the person who threw it. "You know, your actually pretty good at that. Throwing a football. I'm actually terrible at sports, so yeah."

Leo raised an eyebrow, most people weren't usually so cool with his dad. "Uh, sorry, i barely know any Hero parents. I was basically raised on a boat so..." He tried to think. His dad had sometimes stopped off at random places but Leo was rarely allowed off the boat.

Elliot Gray::Villain
Elliot snickered. "Just as I remember you." Elliot figured Ash wanted to be alone but then again he couldn't tell since Ash always treated Elliot like this. Elliot sat in his seat bored again so he tapped a random beat on his desk, waiting for anything to happen.

Tess-Hero-Sophomore~Health~
"I thought you already had english Gem?" Tess inquired as she tilted her head slightly in a confused manner. She had walked Gem to English herself. Tess opened her mouth to speak again but was interrupted by the warning bell. "Shoot.. I gotta get to class.." She smiled to both her brother and Gem and waved. "See you at lunch Gem!" She said as she ran off towards her Health class. Upon arriving she took the empty seat next to Jeannete and smiled at the two talking. "Hey I'm Tess"

Ben-Hero-Senior~English~
Ben smirked in amusement as Tess flirted with the villain in front of him. He nodded as his blonde sister took off down the hallways and turned to Gem. "So you ready to get to English then?" He asked as he started walking down the hall and towards the English room.​

Leo glanced up at the new girl who had sat down. She was pretty, but she looked slightly older then Leo. He smiled shyly at her "Hi, whats your name?" He asked softly. She looked like a hero, she had the princess look going for her and Leo couldn't help but blush slightly looking at her.

Tess~Sophomore~Hero~Health
Tess smiled at the boy. "Tess, Tess Charming. And yours?" She flashed her famous charming smile and her dimples complimented her white teeth. She tucked a loose blonde strand behind her ear as she took in the boy. He had a rough kinda look going on which intrigued her. The boy looked young so Tess wasn't sure if he was a new villain kid or a new hero kid. She thought it was rude to ask though so she held her tongue as she opened her new health book.

Leo Hook-Villain:Hero
Leo nodded "Tess is a nice name, I'm Leo" He said purposely leaving out his last name. Most people wouldn't know if he was a villain or a hero just by looking at him, and he planned to keep it that way. Sure, he wasn't going to lie if someone asked him but he defiantly wasn't going to be the first one to state it. He looked down at the health book and opened it quietly.

Cassandra Ratcliff, grey
Position: Villainess
Class: English
Cassandra walked down the hallway of the royal academy and looked around for a bit noting that this was far nicer then any school she had ever been to, but then again these were the royals she was dealing with and as such they always got the best of the best. She rolled her eyes at that and wondered just who she would end up meeting here. No one too snobby she hoped, but then again, she was the daughter of a villain and was probably going to be hated on the spot. It didn't matter that she wasn't like her father, nor was her brother, but it seemed most of the 'heros' wouldn't see it that way. As far as she was aware, many of the original heros didn't want their children to interact with her kind and she hated that just as much as she hated her own father.

She didn't get the chance to worry about it though as she entered her English class. Thankfully, this was one of the classes she was rather good at. She just wondered where her 'shadow' was. Her brother rarely let her out of his sights and she found it a bit annoying, but she put up with it because he had been the only one she could actually talk to until now.

Jason Ratcliff, blue
Position: Villian
Class: English>>>>>Math(?)
Jason had lost sight of his sister and cursed as he went down the halls looking for her. He didn't know how he could have done so, when she wasn't that hard to spot in a crowd. After all, how many girls did one know that wore gothic attire most of the time? So far he hadn't seen anyone but her wear that sort of stuff. Though she looked lovely that way, he though she looked better when she wasn't trying to be dramatic.

With a sigh he continued to search the halls and look for Cassie. He knew that they had English class and figured if he couldn't find her, that was where she would be. He just hoped that no one tried to bother her while he wasn't around. Sure she could take care of herself, but he didn't like anyone being near his little sister.

Jason had it in his head that she needed him for her own good, and considering how their father had treated them, well her, he figured it was up to him to be the strong male figure in her life. Keep her safe from other men that would try to use her. Sure in this place he doubted that any hero would do so, but a fellow villain might and he really wasn't going to have that.

As he stepped into the classroom he let out a sigh of relief. "Ah, there you are Cassie! You really shouldn't just run off like that, we have to stick together here, we don't know anyone and as far as I know, none of them can be trusted." He whispered to his twin and looked around the classroom. He didn't spot anyone that he actually knew, but then he didn't really know any one from their old home either. They didn't get much time outside and when they did travel, it was always by coach so they didn't get to interact with anyone.

Seeing that everything was alright and he had found Cassandra he decided he had to get to his own class. He wasn't a big fan of it, but he couldn't sit in on another's class and take up room that was for another student even if he wanted to stay with his sister.

Heading to his math class he looked around and found a place to sit down. He wasn't a fan of being away from Cassandra, but he knew that it was for the best at the moment. He would end up seeing her again rather soon. As it was, he would have to get used to not being with her all the time, as he was fairly certain they wouldn't be sharing a room. The whole no co-ed thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Sidney walked into the gym ready to start the class. The 'hero' had pulled her long strawberry blonde hair up into a neat ponytail and was sticking to the corner of the gym, once again hoping she might not be seen. Of course, the teen knew she would have to talk to other people eventually, especially her roommate, but she would cross that bridge once she needed to.
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
"Hey!" she laughed slightly when she saw Mal again "What does the rest of you're schedule look like?" she asked curiously "'Cause this was pretty cool... it's my third year here and I've never had a friend in two classes, one right after the other" Harley said happily as she walked over to Mallory and looked around before shrugging "Honestly, I never really noticed how nice we have it, I never really knew any other way of living. I guess it is a bit much though, huh?"
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-Mal, Zach}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
For the second time in a row today, Zach was late. Luckily this time it was only gym class he was late to... and the teacher liked him because he was actually really good in gym. Changing into his gym shorts and tank top he walked out and looked around before shrugging leisurely when he saw his sister, not the ideal person to have class with, but at least no one would kill Harley. The odd part to him was who she was talking to. "Hey Hess" he called, walking over "Who's ... um... Violet?" he asked, unsure what to call Mal. As usual, He did what he always did and gave her a nickname based on her hair color.
{Class-PE,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
Sitting in the back corner seat, Jaz sighed, yawned, and basically did his best not to fall asleep while he waited for english to be over. This was probably the one class he was glad Rahab wasn't in with him. She would probably knock him sense-less for not liking English. Actually, Jaz didn't like any academic classes, and he absolutely hated this little hero school, but it was the only way his father was sure he'd be able to 'turn the tide' and let the villains have a turn of ruling. That was a fine plan by Jaz.
{Class-English,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-Adonis :: Villain
Hoping her next class wasn't another one full of Heroes, Olivia marched down the halls until she found the classroom, oddly enough it was right down the hall from the gym. Figures. Sighing, Olivia flipped her hair over her shoulder, practically strutted into the Health room and sat down, slamming her books onto the desk and glaring at any heroes who dared to look her way.
{Class-Health,2nd Period}{Tagged-No One}

Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Advanced English

Rahab was not pleased. The teacher gave most of her attention to the heroes, using the villains as examples of what they would become if they didn't try hard in class. "I could write circles around these people," Rahab thought bitterly. She wrote in her notebook as another teacher explained another syllabus:

"
Power from the people,
or power from within?
Is weakness just an accident,
or the result of sin?

If you’re to give me power,
who gave it to you?
Were you born with power?
Is it the right of few?

Our fathers knew what power was.
They had it, that was plain.
Power from the people?
If so, why were they slain?
"

Rahab glanced toward Alfred, wondering whether he was enjoying this class as much as she was. He seemed to be.

Jeannette Wish || Hero || English

"Hiya Tess, nice to meet you." Jeanie replied cheerfully. "I'm Jeanie, Jeanie Wish." she turned back to the board, reading the instructions and pulling out her Health textbook. Didn't her parents know that they could pull some strings and put their daughter into the classes she wanted? Jeanie turned around in her seat, taking note of the kids she was going to have class with for the rest of the year. There were two guys in the back, neither of which looked like they were going to be the talkative type. One of them looked strangely familiar. Jeanie shrugged. She was probably going to find out by the end of class. Then there was Olivia. She tried not to make eye contact with her, due to the fact of what happened during her last class with her.

Adonis Olympus || Hero || English

He attempted to pull his cellphone out again, only to be stopped by the teacher glaring at him. Sighing, he stuffed his cellphone back into his pocket, quietly waiting for class to end. He looked over to see another kid in the back. Aidan shrugged, pulling out a notebook. And what a great time to take notes; the teacher was halfway through the lesson.

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero || P.E.

She watched as a few kids talked all the way on the other side of the gym. Kaylie shrugged and stood up; they looked nice enough to talk to. As she got closer, she recognized a few faces. Two of the kids were probably the children of Belle and Adam, she thought. The other girl, though, she had no idea who she was. "Umm... Hi there. I'm Kaylie." she realized that all three of the kids were older than her... awkward.

Shawn Lesalle-Hero:Gym
Shawn nodded "Nice to meet you Lionel." He said and glanced around, he assumed most people were out already which meant it was only a matter of time before the teachers showed up and actually started class. Shawn was wearing simple grey sweatpants and a black tank,something that was comfy and that was easy to change out of when needed. "Eh, I've met a few new people who i could see my self becoming friends with. So far I've only had English, which was fine, nothing too hard. You?" He asked. He watched him catch and then throw a football across the gym, Shawn was slightly jealous of how good his eye coordination was, with his eye, Shawn had never really been allowed near a ball, or any sport for that matter.
Vi Afrodite - Gym

"Thanks Lio, and yeah. I'll probably be the one he remembers. Yeah, definitely." Violet knew at some point the old bastard would make her angry and she would blow. It's one of the perks of being the daughter of Hades, you were easily angered. Sighing she stretched, the hem of her shirt lifting which revealed part of her flame tattoo. "As I said earlier, the Algebra teacher is a total asshole. Always being rude to people like me." Vi let out a sigh, crossing her arms. Narrowing her eyes, she watched as Lionel caught the football and tossed it back to the person who threw it. "You know, your actually pretty good at that. Throwing a football. I'm actually terrible at sports, so yeah."
As Lionel played catch he talked."Oh.. I see." The male panted before jumping up in the air with arms outstretched and catching the ball. He then looked at the two, his two new friends."Thanks." He nodded at Violet before looking at Shawn and palming the football."Catch?" He said holding the football."If I throw it, would you catch it?" The male asked furrowing his eyebrows and tilting his head off to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.