~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
No, you can keep him there, I just want to hold back for a while. There are too many people joining just as I am about to start, I am stressed, and honestly, just need to breathe. I need time to feel in control again

Reactions: Lazy_Not_Bored
@IceQueen There is no rush at all to take a look, but I just wanted to let you know that I had finished my character skeleton (which is at the top of page 23).

Definitely take all the time you need -- too much stress can really suck the fun out of RPing. So no worries or anything! ^^ I think we all understand how overwhelming things can get. I just wanted to swing by and let you know that it was done for whenever you have time to look at it.

I will get to it soon, I just need to update the lists and get back on the intro post (Which is really long, because I am a nut), and then we will be on the road

I already edited my CS. Sorry if it lacks color, I'm a bit of a newbie in this website ^_^

@DANAsaur Please read the rules YET AGAIN please. I need to make sure you didn't skim

Also, are you prepared to write the amount requested? I like people who are capable of adding to the story, not taking away from it

I read the rules and understand them completely. I'm also prepared to commit and submit a paragraph every time I post my RP, but if I fail to do my duties in the role play, please feel free to kick me out :)

I know but you still got to find that password

Finally found the magic words! hahaha

I am here Ice sorry work and such luckily its my day off! Also @EVERYONE please please please get me your character lists and or reservations ASAP! I need to help Ice stay on top of what is going on while she is at school

I got everything down except reservations

May I reserve pirates of the Caribbean attraction girl if no one has it already?

So who wants to be Dylan's friend? :3

He knows how make some fine Chocllate chip cookies. Just saying.

Jenna wants to be his friend! But, I think we've already established that.

Yeah, nothing like injuring him by accident on the first day and discovering Professor Fingleburt to start a friendship xD

Reactions: Brea
Ok, like I said, reservations not down. I thought you took the male