~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well depends on the time. If there isn't much going on u will skip,

And yes you may, but you have to read all my rules and front posts carefully

So if one person skips then does that mean their shift ends and they can roam around the park or do they have to go back to the house?

And I also asked if we would be doing the same thing for school. Did you have a different answer it is it the same?

They can wander for a bit but I am the only person who can issue timeskips

Alright, just asking so I can get a better idea of what's going on with the format.

Also, how often are we going to he doing classroom stuff vs personal moments and Disney related work? Are we mostly skipping the school stuff and focusing on Disney/group stuff within Disney?

Mostly Disney stuff

Cool. Are the "bosses" mostly NPC's, because I don't believe I saw any "boss" characters in the thread.

Sorry for asking so many questions, just curious ^^;

They are the firm supervisors are also npcs

@IceQueen I'm still here, you know I'm active, I have like 6 of the best chars that I've ever made in here xD. Do you know who picked Prince Naveen, so I can know who Thalia is going to be interacting with the whole time in the rp?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have no idea still

::ATTENTION::
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @ProphetofProfit @Autumn_Burns_Red @Felilla @Little_Ghost98 @Tart @Lunar❖Muse @Poisoned Rose @Brea @CelestialCellar @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Sashakiki @Lazy_Not_Bored @Ghosty @Sora1297 @Thurrbo

The IC will be starting within the next few days, so I need a role call. You all have been tagged and have a week to respond to this announcement. If you do not respond, your characters will be deactivated, and the roles will be opened. I would like to keep this roleplay active, so try and keep up, I do understand if you are leaving to do something, but please give me warnings so I don't delete your stuff.

Lets do this thing!!! Haha I am still here.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Can you change your guys dorm. I have three people in 13 again
Who else is in 13 except me? Does shy Dylan get a roommate? :D

Guy: Hi! I'm (----)! Nice to meet you!

Dylan: *peers out from under book shyly then puts head back under* I'm Dylan...
Yep, though the funny thing is Ambers personality and his are similar.

Did I cause a problem with the dorms? Is Braeden still in #13?

577290_538882502833978_884075088_n.jpg
✮Name✮
Victoria Rochefort

✮Nicname(s)✮
Tori

✮Age and Birthday✮
19 years old ✮ February 4th

✮Year of College✮
First-year

✮Major✮
Bartending

✮College✮
Jasher

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Straight

✮Position✮
Waitress - "French Market Restaurant"

✮Nationalities✮
French-British-American

✮Eye Color✮
Bright green

✮Hair Description✮
Naturally straight brown and black hair. She has side swept bangs and long hair that reaches up to her waist

✮Height✮
5' 3"

✮Weight✮
110 lbs

✮Piercings✮
One on the nose and one on each side of her ear

✮Marks✮
none

✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
Victoria is quite an energetic girl when it comes to having fun. She's sweet around the people she cares about and acts childish when she didn't get what she want. She always full of mischief and hates to see anyone sad.

Bubbly, mischievous, dedicated; responsible, sweet and childish

✮History✮
Will RP it~

✮Likes✮
books, classical music, French and Italian food, cats, sweets, stuffed toys, Tequila

✮Dislikes✮
Horror movies, flying insects, jerks, know-it-all's, beer

✮Hobbies✮
reading books, memorizing random stuffs, mixing drinks

✮Talents✮
playing classical instruments, baking pastries, mixing drinks

✮Fears✮
Flying bugs, thunder, not having fun, hurting others unintentionally

✮Secrets✮
Victoria is still a virgin.
Victoria got a secret stash of candies under her bed.
Victoria can't sleep without a teddy bear by her side.

✮Family✮
Elizabeth Banks Rochefort (Mother) -- 49 years old
Francois Rochefort (Father) -- 51 years old
Patrick Rochefort (Older brother) -- 22 years old
Rene Anton Rochefort (Younger brother) --16 years old

✮Relationships✮
Single

✮Dorm #✮
Room #14.

✮Dorm Appearance✮
{Looking for a good one!}

✮Other✮
Victoria likes to change her hair and eye color by wearing wigs and contact lenses.

Disneyland is the place where I'd rather be.

Last edited:
Did I cause a problem with the dorms? Is Braeden still in #13?

You didn't cause a problem XD, Braeden is still in room 13 :) ... I had put 13 for my character and someone else put 13 as well

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@DANAsaur please add color and mimic their sheets also please re read my rules

I already made my male character for haunted mansion
so just wondering @IceQueen when the position will be up?

@Lazy_Not_Bored, she'll get around to it eventually, no worries. @IceQueen has a lot going on as GM so she'll probably deal with it later

• Thank You
@Lazy_Not_Bored I would appreciate it if you would be patient with me, I am a high school student. A lot of times, I post at school which explains why some of my answers where so lack luster (Probably because I wasn't supposed to be on my phone or trying to type with only my left hand). I live in Pacific time so I have long hours at school, and a club that extensively takes over my time, which means I don't get to everything right away. I have chosen to hold back that ride for a while, since I added a bunch of new ones

Also @DANAsaur I would appreciate it if you respond soon because I am basically tired of getting people that don't respond to my roleplays, or read my rules carefully

• Thank You
Would you rather I post him for a different position then if you add haunted mansion he'll change positions