~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

No worries, I wasn't sure if anyone had claimed it, so I just figured id ask ^^

Ok, ill change it when my nails dry

O . O Looks like a bustling roleplay group... Is there room for one more to join in? It sounds like a fun Rp.

You have to have a character up by Saturday afternoon, pacific time, and read all my rules CAREFULLY, and make sure to tell me what you want BEFORE you sign up

::ATTENTION::
As from now, no more girls, aside from those reserved, will be accepted

You have to have a character up by Saturday afternoon, pacific time, and read all my rules CAREFULLY, and make sure to tell me what you want BEFORE you sign up

As from now, no more girls, aside from those reserved, will be accepted

^ . ^ Will do! I'm glad I had a male in mind for this. Also, if I'm correct, I'm not the one to choose who my character dorms with, right? You choose? I just want to accidentally overstep my bounds here.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ . ^ Will do! I'm glad I had a male in mind for this. Also, if I'm correct, I'm not the one to choose who my character dorms with, right? You choose? I just want to accidentally overstep my bounds here.
I'm not a GM but I know the answer... Sooo...

You get to choose your characters dorm, but the only ones with an empty space is 11, 13, 14, and 15 (11 and 13 will give your character a roommate, but 14 and 15 are completely empty).

I'm not a GM but I know the answer... Sooo...

You get to choose your characters dorm, but the only ones with an empty space is 11, 13, 14, and 15 (11 and 13 will give your character a roommate, but 14 and 15 are completely empty).

Thank you for the help! ^ v ^

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @ProphetofProfit @Autumn_Burns_Red @Felilla @Little_Ghost98 @Tart @Lunar❖Muse @Poisoned Rose @Brea @CelestialCellar @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Sashakiki @Lazy_Not_Bored @Ghosty @Sora1297 @Thurrbo @DANAsaur @Pandymeez
As all three Gm's together, we have come to a decision. We are moving the character sign ups and OOC to a group! The reason for this is because I will be gone a lot within the next few days, and the week after that. I need a way for my Gm's to update lists and things that make other stuff easier for you to find. If there are any issues with this way of organization, feel free to give me a shout, or just, PM a GM

Last edited:
Reactions: CelestialCellar
f3e74da1886cd53315ace375e9c613bb.jpg

Kyle Cylus
✮Nicname(s)✮ Ky.
✮Age and Birthday✮ 21; October 22
✮Year Of College✮ 1st year
✮Major✮ Bar tending
✮College✮ Jasher
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ Sorin' Over California
✮Nationalities✮ Korean, American
✮Eye Color✮ chocolate brown
✮Hair Description✮ Dark brown, goes down to the base of his neck
✮Height✮ 5'9"
✮Weight✮ 159 lbs
✮Piercings✮ one star piercing in each ear
✮Marks✮ None
✮Health Ailments✮ Motion sickness
✮Personality✮ While Kyle can be quite outgoing, in groups he's unfamiliar with he is very shy and awkward. Once he's warmed up to his company, depending on his attitude toward them, he's playful, silly, and caring. He isn't one to be a ill mannered, but if crossed he can be resentful, critical, and- rarely- vindictive.
Often thoughtful in his actions involving those he likes, he does his best to please them. He can be extremely loyal and caring, catering to who he considers his friends. Occasionally, he quietly spaces out taking on a very serious expression without realizing it. Whether he's thinking deep thoughts about life, trying to remember something, observing others, or simply thinking of his next joke.
✮History✮ RP it
✮Likes✮ Pastries, well behaved children, laughing, making art, bright colors
✮Dislikes✮ Can't stand spinning rides, painting, Big crazy parties, rude people and children
✮Hobbies✮ Drawing, playing video games,
✮Talents✮ Traditional art, animation
✮Fears✮ getting forced on a spinning ride, Horror stories, losing Lily or Warren
✮Secrets✮ He still prefers animated shows over live action.
He's a secret snow globe collector.
He's an extremely festive person but tones it down to hide it.
He's still gets scared of the dark every now and again.
✮Family✮
Magdalene Cylus| 45
Rowel Cylus|46
Warren Slade-Cylus|adopted brother|22
Chris Cylus|brother|16
Darren Cylus|brother|9
Sadie Cyuls|sister|5
Lily Cyuls|sister|4
✮Relationships✮ Single at the moment
✮Dorm #✮ 11
✮Dorm Appearance✮
best-design-idea-room-for-teenage-guys.jpg

✮Other✮ This is his very first job at Disneyland and he's sure to love it over Knott's!

XD Dislikes: children.

Ky's gonna have to get over that pretty soon. But then again, kids are more inclined to ride anything other then Soarin' Over California (willingly, that is).

True story, my younger cousins refused to go on that ride because they said it was "too boring". But they also got scared when Pluto came for photos, so that's something I guess.

Reactions: CelestialCellar

Ky's gonna have to get over that pretty soon. But then again, kids are more inclined to ride anything other then Soarin' Over California (willingly, that is).

True story, my younger cousins refused to go on that ride because they said it was "too boring". But they also got scared when Pluto came for photos, so that's something I guess.

I personally really like that ride, I always have, even as a kid

I always thought it was a neat little ride. It was definitely fun to go on for the first time and it really appreciate all the work it must've taken to get that footage now that I'm older.

Needless to say, I love every Disney ride ^^

But I really miss Alien Encounter: ExtraTERRORESTRIAL. For those who aren't aware, the ride was in Disney World and was an incredible experience. Now they washed it down with Stitch to make it more kid-friendly. If you've been on Stitch's Great Escape, its the same ride. Only difference is you have a scorpion-moth-Xenomorph-reptile-mutant Alien that wants you for its dinner running around in the chamber with you.

Check it out on YouTube, its pretty cool. Interesting fact: Disney wanted to base the ride off of "Alien", but didn't want to pay royalties for using the Xenomorph.

Reactions: Pandymeez and Brea
Interesting fact: Disney wanted to base the ride off of "Alien", but didn't want to pay royalties for using the Xenomorph.

But even funnier then that, is the fact they used the Xenomorph and Ripley for "The Great Movie Adventure". You literatly ride through Alien, its pretty cool.

So, they didn't want to use the Xenomorph because of royalties... Then used it anyways. Talk about a confused development team x3

X . X;;; Oops, I didn't mean that he dislikes children! O . O But maybe to make the situations more interesting, I'll keep it.

I love Soarin' Over California! ^ w ^ The part with the oranges is my favorite!

Nice! I can't pick a favourite part, but I like the mountain shots. They were preeeeetty :3

Reactions: Pandymeez