~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Little_Ghost98 Hinako was in doen two, which lunar forgot to add so please chose another doem besides 5 because my new girl is there

Any of my characters are open for friendships.

So are mine! If anyone wants to set plan relationships, just message me. It's easier that way.

I'm pretty sure that a couple of my characters are working with a couple of yours @IceQueen.
We should probably arrange something with them, unless it's the first day on the job or something.

Then again, building relationships IC is sometimes more fun than it is during discussion. ;)

It's everyone's first day, if that wasn't clear. Start of college, start of work

Reactions: HEX
Alrighty, I knew it was the start of a term, but I wasn't sure if any of the characters had worked together before the previous year or anything like that. Our characters will meet soon enough, then.

That's why I was wondering if some of them already have crushes, because unless they went to the same school, they would have never meet

I thought it would be better for everyone just to meet each other in the house and work and the people in the same school and year would know each other already. It would be better to not force and let it just happened.

@Autumn_Burns_Red on the other hand lol Thalia will probably have a crush on Justin xD.

Is anyone interested in my character? Message me for planning I'm open to all kinds of ideas not just romance!

I will do my best this afternoon to get as many people back on the list. The IC should be up this weekend

@Little_Ghost98 Yeah, I really like her hair, and she is my little maker, so she is a inventor

@IceQueen my last guy is up now on my cs page.

3 girls
3 boys

3 in Jasher
3 in Brayton

If anyone wants any type of relationship with my chars, then I'm down. I would rather everyone just get to know each other in the rp. The way I made all my chars, they are all outspoken and friendly, so they are bound to make a lot of friends, well maybe not Connor, since he's the big jerk of them all. You always need a jerk and that's Connor Chambers, justs a heads up.

@CelestialCellar, once Prima sees Trevor, she will fall in love rofl, he is the type of guy she dates all the time.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
page 1. She's the first girl, Prima.