Digimon World Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry everyone but due to disagreements with the story, most just my stupid ideas, the rp is canceled, i'm sorry i wasted your time u_u

Well hello there everyone, time to say a few things.

First of, this RP is not canceled, even if I have to do everything by myself. I prefer not to, but if that is the way things go that way, then they do.Our Gm decided to cancel this RP because I decided to ask a few questions and I might have pushed a bit too hard. I am sorry for that, but I felt I should have gotten some info when things we had talked about suddenly got discarded.

Let us go over a few shall we?
[BCOLOR=#f5f6f5]
[/BCOLOR]
1. The time thing and everyone being at the same spot.
Me and the GM had talked about having people start a bit apart from each other. That way they could explore a bit, see and do a few things before they all gathered and things started.
I asked out GM why these changes had been made and said that I found it a bit dumb that something we had planned together was suddenly changed without telling me.
2. Digimon helping people
In the plot, it mentions that very few Digimon actually like what is happening to their world. Therefore, I mentioned how I saw no sense in people going out to find Digimon as the first natural reaction most of them would have is to run away as fast and far as possible.
So if we are going to go out and get Digimon answer me this. Why would they even consider helping us? They have no reason. So if the company really wants us to have Digimon I mentioned that maybe we should have had the company supply each member with one. That way it would make a ton more sense.
They are not Pokemon... you can't simply catch them... unless we suddenly turned into Ken and our devices have an enslave function.
3. The Commandramon
I just wanted some answers about that thing suddenly being there.

These are things I wanted answers to, but the only response I got was sorry and that the GM felt she/he (I honestly don't know) was bad at explaining. Being bad at explaining is fine and I was/am more then okay about talking and changing up the plot slightly so things fit in, but I will not sit by and not ask questions when things that are planned and laid out suddenly get changed.

I have said all I need to now. I'm sorry if it is harsh, but I find as said I feel that as a Co-Gm I have the right to be informed about stuff.

So...

... we live on?

I guess I'll share my opinion on the GM-discussed stuff since it's there for all 6 of us to see.

1. While I do like appearing in seperate areas, it reduces character interaction at the start, and that is quite the bane of most RPs. Maybe 2 people in one area if the former is preferred?

2. Maybe that could be part of the experiment.

I leave Iwaku for my usual 2 day weekend work fest and we're already cancelled? Weak bro.

So what's the status are we over or not?

Does it really matter where we start off at?

Should each tower be like a new arch that way we can complete our mission but still stay together.

I didn't put all that work in finding accept let digimon for nothing. If you need help figuring out the plot just ask.

While I start my own Digimon RP plans, I am hoping that this RP is still ready to rev up, with the cooperation of all five of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.