Digimon World Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one thing that makes him special is that he has a tamer... that is something

Save for my Secondary Digimon, my application should be done. Probably needs some cleaning up...

I changed Numemon to Bakomon.

7dbVrOz.png

Name
Ari

CgQzE7V.png

History
In her childhood Ari was a widely popular, but quickly forgotten, idol. Dawning the stage name Dark Witch Ari, she stared in her own live action magical girl TV show, performed at live events, and even released her own album that garnered short lived success. Thinking that her stardom would last and the money would keep rolling in Ari spent money like crazy and acquired her own luxury hotel room at the top of the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo, leaving her nearly broke.

While Ari still resides in her top of the line hotel, her idol days are all but lost as her popularity faded to obscurity. Even though Ari realizes that the life of an idol is destined to end she still blames herself, believing her pride and greed were what caused her downfall. Now Ari tries desperately to get herself back into the spotlight and turn herself into the worlds most popular superstar.

Personality
Ari peruses her life with fiery enthusiasm and confidence. She no longer considers herself above others, as she used to do with her fans, but instead pushes others to reach for the same heights as she does... So long as she doesn't feel they'd eventually overshadow her stardom. Ari's fierce drive can at times also leave her prone to getting quite flustered and easily agitated when her plans end up failing.

Skills
Ari can sing, dance, and perform well in front of others. She even knows how to defend herself with knowledge of several wrestling moves she learned while sitting at home and watching WWE. Her favorite move is The Shining Wizard.​

Digimon
Gotsumon.gif

"They definitely didn't kick me out cause I was lame or anything. Understand?"

Name: Gotsumon
Appearance: Like other Gotsumon he is very short, coming up just to about a teenagers waistline. Unlike other Gotsumon he seems to have somehow aquired pinkish purple eye color... Wait, are those contacts?
History: Gotsumon has lived a very boring and uneventful life. He recently left his tribe of fellow Gotsumon in search of adventure, or so he says. He swears that this was 100% his choice and has nothing to do with how his fellow Gotsumon felt about him.
Personality: Gotsumon is always seeking gratification from others, likely because of how lonely he is. He is also prone to obsession and over excitement when it comes to new or exciting things. Even when his chips are down Gotsumon always continues fighting, though he occasionally gets a little down in the dumps over how lame he is.
Abilities: Despite being very strong for a Rookie level digimon with an amazing defense, Gotsumon is a terrible fighter and according to Ari "He's just plain terrible in general." His (self titled) attacks are...

Deadly Obliteration Demolisher
Gotsumon summons a rock from behind his head that's almost just as big and hurls it at the enemy.
DigiWorld Ground Crater Crusher
Slamming his food down into the ground Gotsumon barely makes a shockwave.
Fist of The True Destroyer
Gotsumon punches things hard...

Digivolutions
Champion
latest

Ultimate
List_of_Digimon_Data_Squad_episodes_23.jpg

Mega
Metaletemon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crow
Sorry guys for not going with Starmon, but I thought of some interesting dynamics with Gotsumon and Ari.... Starmon might still be an option later on though if we end up getting the chance for another digimon.

@Crow no prob, it does fit monzaemon better
@GlassTrinity lol no prob, you can still do that later on if you like, you and crow seem to be the most interested in doing that so that'd work out well enough with the stuff we talked about

That's 5 of 6 of us on the Cast List.

yep, and kurogane said he'd star his cs today so shouldn't be too long :3

Tamer-

Name - Adam Kane

age - 20

gender - M
appearance - thVXZRPM25.jpg

history - Adam has lived a relatively normal life, which he hates. He has always been looking forward for something to happen something exciting. He first finds out about Digimon during an outing he had with his parents he saw a massive bug digimon fighting a giant dinosaur looking digimon. It was then that he noticed the boy cheering for the dinosaur one making him stronger with a little device he held in his hand. That is when Adam knew he wanted to get a digimon and become a hero just like that kid. He has learned all he could about digimon, surfing the net, reading reports and all kinds of message boards.

other skills/abilities/etc. - He has become quite skilled in the ways of the computer and networking thanks to his fascination. He also knows quite a bit about digimon and the theory of the digital world.

Digimon-

Name- Black Gabumon

appearance- frostbackcat-black-gabumon-commission.png

history- Black Gabumon has spent his whole life wandering around wanting to get stronger and faster. He realized that the only way to be stronger was to get a partner. Since then he's been honing his skills waiting to be selected.

Abilities- Black fire - dark flame thrower, Skewer - He lowers his head and charges at the target, Dark Claw - Jumps up and slashes at opponent.

digivolutions-
200px-Black_gaogamon.jpg Black Gaogamon - Dash Double Claw - Uses high speed and fires and X shaped wave at opponent, Buzz Saw - Runs at high speed and spins incredibly fast so he resembles a buzz saw blade, Black fire comet - engulfs himself in flames and runs at incredible speeds tackling the opponent.

Black_mach_gaogamon.jpg Black Mach Gaogamon - Gaoga Tornado - circles the opponent with maximum thrust and unleashes an extreme high speed barrage, Winning Knuckles - Attacks with a blow of fists boasting supreme impact strength, Howling Cannon - Releases ultrasonic waves with a single howl.

Miragegaogamon.jpg Black Mirage Gaogamon (see picture but black)- Double Cresent Mirage- fires cresent moon shaped shock waves from it's hands, Full Moon Blaster - Concentrates its body's energy, then fires it from the mouth on its chest as a superdreadnought-class strike, Gale Claw - Runs through like a hurricane, instantly cutting the opponent to pieces, Howling Cannon - attacks with a howling supersonic wave.

Miragegaogamon_burst.jpg Black Mirage Gaogamon -Burst Mode-(see picture but black)- Full Moon Meteor Impact - Strikes the opponent with its sphere of light which possesses planetary-class energy, Final Mirage Burst - Releases the energy concealed in its weapon through devoting the whole of its body, Luna Hook Slasher - Slashes with its crescent moon energy halberd.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good so far kurogane, just be sure to include a general summary of ability besides just special move, the gaogamon line primarily relies on speed over power for example, also i found these you might like since you don't seem to have found images for mega and burst mode though they're altered sprites from the ds games and not artwork or anything but they're well made

BlackMirageGaogamon.gif
miragegaogamonRM.gif

Also, I wanted to ask, what does everyone like for digivices? there's lots of them to choose from or perhaps we could each have a different type?

Digivices
For those who'd like a look at all of em, there are several besides the anime ones, I'm partial to the D-Power from the Tamers series (the one with guilmon and renamon and terriermon)

Personally I wouldn't hate it if we did something different with our digivices, something original. OH, like a cyber glove or something that has glowing circuits going through them when we use them on our digimon. Touching our digimon with the glove could also act as a bridge between our characters and their digimon to transfer things like memory and other whatevers. :/

IDK I'm just brain storming.

Something original would be nice or a mix digivices fused into a glove

Maybe our Digivices could be at different parts of the body oh wait we're not selling toys.

Maybe one's an eyepatch, another's on the belt, another's a wristwatch, and so on.

I guess mine could be a necklace- oh wait that's just a safety strap in case it gets lost.

Perhaps they could differ in design, but stay identical in function.

For colours, I'll be taking white to fit my motif.

Last edited:
oh actually this is a better idea than i initially thought it can be like Cyber Sleuth (which though in the game digivices are sorta a futurey equivalent of smartphones and not digimon specific) but they have all kinds of forms, the main characters digivice is his/her goggles for example

Status
Not open for further replies.