Digimon World Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh actually this is a better idea than i initially thought it can be like Cyber Sleuth (which though in the game digivices are sorta a futurey equivalent of smartphones and not digimon specific) but they have all kinds of forms, the main characters digivice is his/her goggles for example
yay now that we got everything situated can't wait for this to start and i'm going with the digivice glove

I guess I'll go make a gimmicky Digivice design much, much, later today.

That being said, when do we intend to commence?

I'll see about getting a starting post set up sometime later today or maybe tomorrow, I'm a bit busy with some very annoying homework unfortunately

Reactions: Iroh and Kurogane86
48 minutes ago... alrighty. Let's have fun with the nun.

oh i also wanted to say, feel free to have your digivice personalized, not everyone needs the same one though they should all have the basic features i mentioned (visible circuitry and button to activate) otherwise, up to you what it is, necklace, bracelet, belt, even a more standard kinda digivice if you want.

Wikimon is dead with no warning.

Does it usually die?

I added a couple of Digivices to my application. Rin'll get the Digivice a little later.

Last edited:
@Crow it's something you'll have to start with you won't be able to get it later, the exact reason will be explained a ways into the rp but simply put the corporation made them for the group we can't not have them

@Crow it's something you'll have to start with you won't be able to get it later, the exact reason will be explained a ways into the rp but simply put the corporation made them for the group we can't not have them

Alrighty. Time for Plan B!

If that's the case I'll just make it gain the design later. Prior to acquiring Sistermon Blanc, it will look like a traditional Digivice as opposed to the one depicted in my app.

Last edited:
Alrighty. Time for Plan B!

If that's the case I'll just make it gain the design later. Prior to acquiring Sistermon Blanc, it will look like a traditional Digivice as opposed to the one depicted in my app.
posted that sistermon ran off so you can go after her .. didn't want it to be that easy to have a digimon right off the back i know commandramon is there but he's not Maxwell's digimon yet just a guide/watcher right now

@Iroh, you need to seriously correct your post, this isn't the cyber sleuth world, there are no eaters here
@Crow and Iroh, it's fine for sistermon to be there already but we can't have her showing her face yet, half the characters aren't even awake yet so just have her keeping an eye or something

@Iroh, you need to seriously correct your post, this isn't the cyber sleuth world, there are no eaters here
@Crow and Iroh, it's fine for sistermon to be there already but we can't have her showing her face yet, half the characters aren't even awake yet so just have her keeping an eye or something
oh ok sorry just started playing that game today corrected it

ah wonderfully typical, i get my own idea after we already start... my creative side is a butthole >.>

ah wonderfully typical, i get my own idea after we already start... my creative side is a butthole >.>

Maybe you could share it. Is it too light-hearted to integrate?

Oh no it's not something we could integrate it's an entirely different digimon rp idea, you do a bunch of pokemon RPs so you no doubt know mystery dungeon, like that but digimon style, aside from the details between big parts i've already thought of the majority of the story, in like a day, as i said my creative side is a butthole and does what she wants

Last edited:
Oh no it's not something we could integrate it's an entirely different digimon rp idea, you do a bunch of pokemon RPs so you no doubt know mystery dungeon, like that but digimon style, aside from the details between big parts i've already thought of the majority of the story, in like a day, as i said my creative side is a butthole and does what she wants

We could always execute that another time. At least you'll be prepared with a story beforehand.

I like me Mystery Dungeon.

I guess we're waiting for two more chaps to post huh

Sorry, my weekend has been full of things to do. Aka my bf has been here and I have had very little time to do stuff. I will try to get something up.

PS
I love how the first post mentions everyone received cards that have them show up at different times, but then everyone seems to arrive in the digital world at the same time or just a few minutes apart

Last edited:
alrighty no worries as long as we know what's up, and just cus they got kidnapped at different times doesn't mean they didn't get digitized at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.