Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two villians working side by side would be fine but, three villans? No that wouldn't work

Ok, no problem it was just a suggestion :) I meant Xavier would kind of be a double agent, but that's ok :)

Two villains side by side, or against the other and trying to get the digidestined to ruin the other works. Course that person would mainly be Nate because of his chronic lying XD "I've escaped his control, but someone else has fallen into his control. I need your help to help them break out of the control. Sadly, that involves some violence. Are you in?" lol But yeah, three is just a bit too much. And with the manipulation, the destined are unknowingly doing bad deeds.

Well since the character I wanted to put up wasn't evil when I made it up, I would do a bad job portraying it as such ^^' But if I'm allowed another good character, Xavier could "join the dark side" without having too many villains :)

I just wanted to ask, when are our Digimon going to be able to Digivolve? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They can digivolve whenever. I was gonna make a post having Salamon and Kudamon digivolve.

Reactions: Merry Berry
Really? D;
Oh, bummer. I would have included that into Annalise's post had I known xD

Do you mind if I make another post this soon?

Reactions: Merry Berry
(I was weighing between male and female, but if I counted right we have more male characters at the moment so I went with a girl to even it out)

572a154e317170be3a31117376f34acc37e65586_zps527a6d36.jpg

Name: Evelynn "Lynn" Jensen
Crest: Righteousness
pp,375x360.u1.jpg
Personality: Lynn has a fierce, tomboyish personality who isn't afraid to speak her mind. While she can come off as intimidating, she has a strong sense of justice and will pick fights with those who try to bully the weak. She's quite a glutton, and her stomach rumbles most the time. When she's really hungry she gets irritable and starts snapping at people.
D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors: Tangerine back, blood orange front, metal buttons and around the screen. The screen itself shines a soft, amber colour when the device is on. (Must've been thinking about fruit when I wrote this, lol)

Partner: Livermon and Shoutmon
Partner Personality: Livermon and Shoutmon are both of the cool, kind of laid back type, but they get fired up in battle.
Partner Line:

-DemiLivermon
demilivermon__commission__by_shironakarius-d5hap6d_zps82924257.png
Attacks: Scalding Bubble (A hot bubble is spat at the opponent)
-Livermon
livermon__commission__by_shironakarius-d5ffnfn_zps95046633.png
Attacks: Claw Jabber (a sharp stab with pointy claws), Scorching Breath (A gust of piping hot air is exhaled from the mouth)
-LiverGreymon
livergreymon__commission__by_shironakarius-d5ee1i0_zpsaf0e755f.png
Attacks: Liver Hurricane (whips up a storm with its' wings), Comet Crush (heats up incredibly and crashes into the opponent)
-Liverwomon
liverwomon__commission__by_shironakarius-d5958dd_zps0b8f7b83.png
Attacks: Rocket Throw (Picks up a small or medium sized enemy and flies up high in the sky before throwing it back down), Pyro Dance (Runs around in a circle, creating a cyclone of fire), Shooting Star (Heats up its' fist to an astounding temperature and punches the opponent at high speed),
-Themismon
tudormon__commission__by_shironakarius-d57lcn0_zps70168eff.png
Attacks: Astraea Cosmic Rose (Conjures up a perfectly pure and untarnished fire, which glows with an otherworldly shine, that blooms like a rose as it grows stronger. Used to purge sinful beings) Libra Scale (Weighs the sins of the opponent, and induces pain accordingly. If the opponent has sinned a lot it is an attack of incredible force, but if it is used on a pure and sinless being it will heal them), Judgement of Justitia (Summons the great sword Justitia and uses it to strike the opponent)

-Koromon
-Shoutmon
-KingShoutmon
-OmniShoutmon
-Justimon

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Added attacks to my char's Digimon, Pg. 8 if anybody wants to see :)

C'mon people, get to posting, Navimon wants to Digivolve! :3

I'm writing up a post for Chester. But, has @Greedy Donuts made a post yet? I mean, we don't want to leave him behind and make him feel like he's got a ton to catch up with...

I think there's a couple of people who haven't posted, hence my poke. ^^,

Well Greedy is the only one who hasn't made a post at all (apart from Adore's second character who hasn't been officially accepted yet).

But yeah I really want to have my Digimon Digivolve as well :3 But since I'm not sure how the D-20's function I wanted to wait for Nico's post as reference material XD

Where is everyone's characters?

I know there is quite a few on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.