Digimon: Legacy [SIGN UP 5 spot left / OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Do you like the Digivice? I had to edit it from a lineart and had to add the characters around the screen. Took me a bit, but I'm happy with it ^^
It's awesome XD oh also is it evil digidestined?

Reactions: EternalMusic
It didn't make her to be, but she can if you want her to? I was just trying to make the digivice match her and Fumon XD
well I'll balance the rooster out ^o^ ohoho but it looks awesome though~! Love it XD~

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: EternalMusic
Oh, i didn't see that he was already taken. I'll find a new one.
I am sure you will be fine so take your time~ Greedy is out at the moment and most liekly won't be back online until tomorrow ^^ So don't be surprised when he takes a while to reply ^^

I can make it that Evangeline thinks of her as a doll and thinks of her as a sister... Maybe we can RP for a little so that it isn't completely awkward when we start and the two are acting chummy already ^^
That sounds like it'd work xD

A... accepted but is she good or bad? and what's her digimon (since mt inernet provider blocks it)~?
bad she evil! no wait she good..... she both but she on the bad side!

also Her Digemon is Ummm Let me look it up XD

so why is there a good and bad side? If on the bad side does the digimon have to be virus digimon or?

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Also, I'm a bit at a loss, I know impmon and snow impmon are "different" but still sorta the same, and then another has used wizardmon as their adult stage. I like this rp, but I honestly don't think there's enough digimon to support a large group of players for it, and if there is, no one seems to be thinking outside the box for it. Plus there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety between characters. There's just not enough of variety in general....xD;

Also, I'm a bit at a loss, I know impmon and snow impmon are "different" but still sorta the same, and then another has used wizardmon as their adult stage. I like this rp, but I honestly don't think there's enough digimon to support a large group of players for it, and if there is, no one seems to be thinking outside the box for it. Plus there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety between characters. There's just not enough of variety in general....xD;
Am I varied enough? O3O

Status
Not open for further replies.