Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to look at the OP for banned digimon (and use your head) and digimon that must be considered by the GM as well as ones that are banned for story reasons(though quite a few are viable) if any of them are in the banned list then you can't use it. Beyond that, most Digimon should be ok unless the GM states otherwise.

Yeah, I know. I read it. That was mainly to Crow, so she can Okay or Nay it. o^o

I wanted to check it with her first before I use it.

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
@Crow am I good to go ahead a post? If so, would you prefer me to be teleported into the Digital World somewhere closer to the other characters?

Yeah, I know. I read it. That was mainly to Crow, so she can Okay or Nay it. o^o

I wanted to check it with her first before I use it.

The provided Cutemon line is valid.

Good to see some Xros Wars Digimon.

@Crow am I good to go ahead a post? If so, would you prefer me to be teleported into the Digital World somewhere closer to the other characters?

Go ahead and post.
Yes, I would prefer that.

Fantastic. I'll get a post up soon myself

Well, I was hoping for a peaceful meeting with Iqili and Valkyriemon, but Taomon just swooped in there like it owned the place. Valkyriemon is not gonna be happy.

There will be a 'Log Out' feature on our Digivices, where we are able to exit and enter the Digital World, and our Digimon, too, are capable of travelling between worlds via our Phone application.

We do not know where it is for now, though.

Each arc will involve travelling to and from the Digital World in some way or another.

Okay. I'm going to post with Shin and Lopmon. Who are totally going to try and appease the flower right now

@Quintessence

The application had just started functioning, so it is not possible for your character to have been there for 'a few weeks'. A few hours? Plausible. Bringing along your bike? Plausible if she was aware that the application might be a gateway to the Digital World. Since she knows about Digimon, that is a possibility.

Oh did I put weeks? I actually meant hours. My brain is dead I wrote a paper and im... I dont even know if im typing words anymore.

And yeah. Since, ya know, we spoke of the whole Shino thing I thought it would at least make since if she knew a little more than nothing.

I'll get a post up soon, sorry for any wait ^u^

So two things @Crow, was intention to use ultimate Digimon against us?

Also why Blossomon? Generally they are peaceful and also there is this little detail;

It hates arid regions, and always inhabits areas near the water

We're in a big giant wide meadow? Are we saying there is a lake or something in the middle? Etc.

1. So two things @Crow, was intention to use ultimate Digimon against us?

Also why Blossomon? Generally they are peaceful and also there is this little detail;

2. It hates arid regions, and always inhabits areas near the water

3. We're in a big giant wide meadow? Are we saying there is a lake or something in the middle? Etc.

1. Yes. I intended to use higher-levelled Digimon.

2. I might've taken a few liberties with habitats.

3. That is up to you to decide.

okay definitely going to try and appease this guy

1. Yes. I intended to use higher-levelled Digimon.

2. I might've taken a few liberties with habitats.

3. That is up to you to decide.

Hey could we collab post the interaction between Blossomon and my characters?

Well, I guess I shall remember to post today.

Or tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.