3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hi!

My name is Nav and I'm looking for one or two smaller group roleplays (less than 10ish people, but flexible). It's been a while since I've really done a true group roleplay and I'm looking to dip my toes in again after a few failed attempts at GMing myself. As writers go, I'm detail-oriented, thrive with character development, and have little preference on genres. The only thing I'm really not all about is anime, sorry!

I'm pretty active around the site but I'm not always the fastest poster. I'm not looking for a speed-of-light roleplay, but I can get a post up every few days, or as needed. I prefer roleplays that are more detail oriented, i.e.: posts involving multiple paragraphs, in-depth descriptions, and solid character development. Plot style can be linear, sandbox, or anywhere in-between in most genres (action, historical, modern, sci-fi, fantasy, etc.).

If you would like a writing sample from me, just ask!

Please love me and take me home with you. <3 I will be a good little roleplay group member.

I'm not sure if you'll be interested because although it is currently a small group, the roleplay is always accepting members so there is the possibility it will grow later. We also accept all experience levels. We're about half and half right now on detailed players vs. not as detailed.

Headphone Jack is a world where music has been outlawed and is now trafficked similar to drugs. Players can be civilians, clefs (cops), or members of one of the two rival music gangs.
It was designed as a sandbox rp but currently is coalescing around all the members trying to find the DJ, a mysterious substance that reverses Reformation (a sort of musical deafness used as punishment by the Clefs).

We're in seek of NuMetal members specifically, but the RP is technically open to any character type. It encourages multiple characters and team-based worldbuilding.

I'm only just starting mine but I have detailed world being built it it's about a lost continent that is behind many a story from history Atlantis, Avalon and few others I'm doing finalizing of a few things for it but it might be worth your time because I'm writing a solid history for it as well as its characters while a few ideas are imported from other sources I think it will stand out in time I've combined Arthurian myth,prehistoric times with modern weapons one of the main legends I'm working on is the tale of the black knight a character who has tamed a mighty Dragon he rides there are a few legends who are still need written if you are interested right now I've only a few people but it might be worth your time

Reactions: Nav
Hello!

As the GM of this Group, I would like to formally extend an invitation.

Strangers in a Strange Land

Genre: Historical Fantast, even though it is inspired by a manga/anime, it does not rely too heavily on source material and should be accessible to all manner of players.

Currently have two spots open.

Hello @Nav! I'd like to recommend The Odyssey, an upcoming ancient Mediterranean pirate adventure set in the high fantasy genre. The interest check is here and there's no need to provide a writing sample.

INTEREST CHECK - The Odyssey [Mixed Ages] Looking for 2 more players!

We focus on quality before quantity, as well as focus on character development and plot development. We're looking for two more players and would love to have a writer such as yourself on board. Good luck searching!

Status
Not open for further replies.