Destructed World Cacophony (Steampunk/Urban Fantasy)

Right or Left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems pretty lit. I'm interested.

foavngz.jpg

[glow=silver]『Now I shall here begin, for to teach thee a ready way. Or else little shall thou win, take good heed what I do say.』

Alina October

She observes.
The ordinary genius tinkers away with nothing.
An outlier, yet an average. The world is words and diagrams
―――――――――――――――――――before her eyes. Her existence is but a technicality ―――――――――――――――――――――――――descending into complication.
The string ties knots in its own chaos, sure to snap under the weight of its own binding.
Until that day, hers is the 「array」 to which even that ghostly chime shall submit.
[/glow]

reFv0NI.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is me. I have an interest.

Could have sworn I had some steampunk-themed character images tucked away for games like these, but I was wrong. Thankfully, it only took me a few hours to find something I could work with, so I should have a decent CS up in...whenever...

@Click This
@Artorias
@CasketCase
@Asuras
@Psyker Landshark
@Random
@Weisenhart
@RedArmyShogun
@underpressure
@Jakers
@Jageroux
@EmperorsChosen

Ok.

First: there are 12 of you. I want 10 maximum. Good luck.

Second: just so you know, you will all be making first year characters, and the RP will start after the first week of school.

Third: despite being mainly known for its scientific shenanigans, Ringrange also has courses in philosophy, theology, and basically 'softer' studies.

Fourth: there are multiple clubs that basically do the same thing, but have different levels of 'quality'. The First Journalism Club, for example, deals with reporting on international news and all that, while the Third Journalism Club mainly just has tabloids on famous celebrity students within Ringrange.

And damn it ... I wanted to join but you are over your headcount limit ... I guess I will just ask you to poke me in case a chance for me to join in on a later occasion shows up. Okay @ERode?

First: there are 12 of you. I want 10 maximum. Good luck.
For now, I guess I'll take a step back so to avoid the pressure of competition. I'll try again if a spot or two opens up in the future.

Same. I get the feeling that some of the others applying are friends of yours, and I'd rather you had a lot of fun with them than take a chance on a stranger like me. I might be wrong, but either way, bringing the applicants down from 11 to 10 is ideal for you, right?

Reactions: ™ T A K E N O B U
I make RPs to find new people, not to play with people whom I already have other RPs with. But if you want to leave, go ahead, I suppose.

Alright. I hope I can see you someplace else. Good luck.

steampunk_girl_original_drawn_by_ryosios_samp.jpg

(Pictured with her Gardening hands, has a more "Normal" set of human prosthetics)
"I'm the monster? Yet, are you not the ones chasing me? Aren't monsters the ones who give chase to victims..?"

Name: Alison Engels

She worries.
Weighed with fear and guilt, being alive when she should be dead.
An uncertain future, limbs of brass, having lost much, for the sake of an old man does she venture forth once more.
Caught in a ocean of self loafing, looking for sunny days once more, she reaches.
The treatment from others has made the girl who is more machine, more human than they.
The thread of fate twirls for one whom should be dead.

Last edited:
Yohan E. Rye

><><><><><><
'This place is full of miserable, cynical bastards, and I'm one of them. Attaching cogs to other cogs in hope of making something new is all that keeps my kind going.'

He hides. As dismissive and sour as they come. As fun to talk to as dipping your foot in acid. Yet behind the grey exterior, the well-oiled gears of a genius whirr. Visions of the world cheering and laughing to a whole new era. A sea of scrunched up blueprints. And behind darkened eyes, hidden by a hat, lies anxiety. For the weighted die needed to get him up in the world make him a hated man by many. The works of this inventor will be soon put to the test in an explosion of pressurized water.
><><><><><><
YOHAN'S THEME - PSI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psttttttt He/she present tense verb.

Can i join this? This seems like a unique setting not all that much use in the anime community.

Make a CS and see if you can make the cut.

Onyx Norwyn

"If you run, people think you're a coward. But, in a way, we're all running. From our first breath, the clock starts ticking - and from then on life's just a race against time."

He hopes. Against adversity and tribulation, he holds onto optimism. Even when the deck is stacked against him, he smiles and forges ever onward. So, as he runs, drifting through life with no end in sight, he searches for his purpose. Yet, behind his mask of optimism lies a fear and paranoia, daunted not only by his own limits, but by the ceiling of the world around him.

Onyx's Theme

Jageroux, still need that PM. CSes all look dandy though.

Now, just consider what your character studies, how they're going to deal with all their tuition and living expenses, and what stupid shit they did at frosh~

And, though this doesn't really warrant any reminder, just keep in mind that just because you didn't have to write a backstory doesn't mean that your character has no past and no parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.