Destructed World Cacophony (Steampunk/Urban Fantasy)

Right or Left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have mine up in a bit. Just picking out a song now.

11137791_1737794906447126_485225864_n.jpg

Lucielle Terric

"Faith isn't going to do a thing for you, nor is this God you seem to care for so much. At most, he'll set up the hurdles and shove you on the starting line… Sink or swim..."

She claws. Grasping and scratching at any exit to poverty rewarded for being born. Straightforward and blatant, she is one who waits not for something to be placed into her hand, she with determination reaches out for what she seeks. Her mouth she shares with a snake; sly, manipulative and dangerous. Posture and tone dandy as a spoiled heiress combined with the whimsicality of the winds. Eyes a sea of playful, warm waves, she comes off as friendly or even flirtatious, less you get in her way—then the sea roughens, capable of sinking any vessel, one way or the other.

QD7BGPB.jpg

"Only Heaven itself is capable of stopping me from embarking on my chosen course. You certainly will not."

Wen Xifeng

She advances.
Her unclean blood prevented her from seizing her rightful opportunity.
She burns with resentment at her status. At those more blessed by Heaven than she.
An exile disguised as an education, but even in this crisis lies opportunity.
Only the great may lay claim to what is theirs, and she is here to become great.
One day, she will return to her homeland with the skills and knowledge befitting of her lineage.

9841f8990c.jpg
"Bloody hell, too much talk and not enough action. Let's get to it."
Caelen Lughr
[spacer]He fights. A solid foundation laid for something greater, but the layers piled higher and higher. A slip and things crashed down, broken beyond repair. The slate cannot be made whole and wiped clean, so a new one is found. Even as he starts anew, the old pieces and their stains still remain. Will they continue to haunt him, or has he truly left things behind?[/spacer]

Madelon Vallois
============================

"No matter the depths your life lies within, any man can proudly climb out... unless you're simply too stupid."

She defies. A name of no value, and the heart of a queen. With nothing left to return to, there is everything to take. Dead blood calls from the veil, urging scholarly revenge upon the world. A defiance that will go unheard, but felt in the soul of one defining many. Against the prodigies of history a proving ground burns, and its reward immortality from the damnation of forgotten existence.

Hmmm. Sorry about that! You can go fishing, I'm not gonna join after all but good luck for the future ^^

Where do I SIGN THE FUCK UP?

You sign up by posting a CS, obv. Of course, it'd be 11 then, so someone's gonna have to poof.

I'm guessing the poofer is whoever gets their CS out last? Gotta go fast! (Right after my psychology class, that is)

No, the poofer is decided by other factors. This isn't first-come first-in.

Oh. Alrighty then. I'll hold off till I get a go-go or no-go then.

What does that even mean? XD

It means I'll hold off on churning up a character (or at least, posting one), until I know if the other person decides to proceed or if they die through some mysterious means that I will definitely not have anything to do with.~

Heidemarie Krupp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The might of Eirchenstahdt Kruppstahl has no equal. Before us, the truths of the earth shall unfold."

She prepares.

Her steel will provide no parallel. Her guard admits none, not death nor light. A title of undefined place, and legacy that hath no precedent. Predictions of war spur not uncertainty, but opportunistic paradox. An experience that has no fit, but phased she is not. The pieces of the puzzle are known but not found. Shall the foggy mists of coal deter or forge a new stairway to the unknown up above?

Last edited:
It means I'll hold off on churning up a character (or at least, posting one), until I know if the other person decides to proceed or if they die through some mysterious means that I will definitely not have anything to do with.~
Ok...just to make it clear, here is how the selection process works.

1. People state their intentions to make a CS.
2. I wait for all the people who stated their intentions to make CSes to do so.
3. If the number is 10, I make the OOC and start on the IC. If the number is less than 10, I wait a while longer. If the number is greater than ten, I go through the CSes and make cuts.

If you hold off and we reach the magical number of 10 (currently 9/10, waiting on confirmation from Weisenhart), RP will be closed. Just so you know.

Gonna post this for the time being and edit the "OH SO MANY BLUES" color code later. I shall discuss his backstory with you too, later.​

G0epGAq.jpg
\

"After all, for a man to prove that he is the best, he must make all the others look inferior by comparison. ... You know where I'm getting at, right?"

Benedict Berckmann / Hugo Helbram

He rose.
A teen prodigy who seeks two things: challenge and retribution.
Forged from a grandiose name and a horrible event,
he bares his fangs against the modern age.
His sharp tongue that is matched by his fabled prowess

finally comes out of the shadows as a remnant out for revenge
against those who had stolen everything from the palm of his hand.

His Encore

"MY NAME IS HUGO HELBRAM! SO, YOU PUNKS THOUGHT YOU'VE PUT DOWN THE FAMED HELBRAM FAMILY, EH?? Well, let me tell you a little something something. I'M STILL STANDING, MOTHERFUCKERS! I dare all of you to put me down. I FUCKIN' DARE YA! HYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Aaand there it is. Have fun, y'all!

Still here, still lurking, but I don't think anyone will drop out since you have your 10 charas at this point... I guess I shall return to lurking in the shadows then...

Status
Not open for further replies.