Destructed World Cacophony (Steampunk/Urban Fantasy)

Right or Left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent, @ERode. Hope it's sufficient. I'll add anything else ya need.

Obviously he's not going to do it in this RP, he'd be preparing weapons and defense systems to use, as he wants to have an edge. And he needs to build a fortune before he can start thinking on that endeavour, and he needs people, and he needs to learn to be a leader... That's a lot of education he needs to get, and no other place can offer that to him but Ringrange

That's... Not really how it works.

Yeah, subplots that subvert the main plot are probably a no-go.

「Don't think, IMASINE!」

Seriously though, the other countries are positively throbbing for a chance at WW1, and have at least several hundred Ringrange graduates to put to work. Even if he somehow works a miracle and gets an edge to start with, he won't have it for long whether or not said countries even know he exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking over a country requires instability or overwhelming dislike of the current system by the people. Within an empire you're basically limited to the former.

@Lithël Aelfwine
Sorry mang, but I essentially already closed the RP at this point. We're already at overflow, and I don't want to wait for another CS before I get the OOC up.

That being said...
@Click This
I still haven't gotten your PMs. I will get the OOC up in around two-three hours. If it's up and your PMs aren't there, it's bai-bai for you.

And finally, some statistics that I find fairly hilariousssss.
11 CSes finished.
7 are female, 4 are male.
4 have combat experience or training.
3 are weapon-smithing geniuses.
3 are slumdogs.
None are of true noble bearing.

That whole "Click This" thing fucked me up really bad because I didn't realize that it was someone's account name so I spent a good 30 seconds clicking it.

Thanks for making me feel stupid.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astoria
4 males is a lot by non-yaoi RP standards!

I hope us slumdogs still have a place in a worldwide catastrophe (or whatever darkness turns this from cute and gruff people doing cute and gruff things to OHMUHGAWD EVERYONE IS DEAD).

(I went and made a bloody character anyways mainly for the lolz I suppose.)

original.jpg

"History is written by the winner and the loser is branded as evil. Even if the winner commits atrocities."

Romulus Corrino Barnum the 5th

He is a cold-hearted individual who has his own best interests on the mind at most times. He is known to be a very shifty person that isn't known to keep bonds or allegiances for very long or very well for that matter thanks to his more selfish and manipulative qualities. Using others when it is beneficial and then cutting off ties when the relationship is no longer beneficial. Not one to show his emotions to most people even his own family Romulus usually has a neutral yet powerful presence about him much like how he has been taught while growing up. A strong willed individual. He fully sees that completely committing to anything is a gravely foolish endeavor.

(Not gonna bother you with the PMs)
Note that very little is actually revealed about your character. From here, PM me five nouns that serve as descriptions of what your character is. Examples would be 'A Revolutionary', 'A Model Student', 'A Pathological Liar'. Also PM me any particularly interesting aspects about their history. I don't care if they come from a rich family or whatever. I do care if that rich family has dealings with the mafia or if your character is a bastard child from that rich family.​

Status
Not open for further replies.