Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Open sign-ups, but only if their character is a hot grill for added P L O T. (But yeah, I don't see the harm in another 1-2 people.)

Alright, someone make a banner for me, cause I'm too lazy now.

@ERode - When Yohan wakes up, how easy is it for him to exit the Dropout District? As easy as when he walked inside?

Also, uh, add 1-2 new peeps if you think it's necessary, but I think it'll be pretty awkward for them to catch up on plot-related things. It depends if they're going to make a character that's been through the previous two 'simulations' already or not, because then they'll have to extensively read the previous two simulations to get their character in the mood, if you get what I mean.

also u already have a banner on the front page dangit

@ERode - When Yohan wakes up, how easy is it for him to exit the Dropout District? As easy as when he walked inside?

Also, uh, add 1-2 new peeps if you think it's necessary, but I think it'll be pretty awkward for them to catch up on plot-related things. It depends if they're going to make a character that's been through the previous two 'simulations' already or not, because then they'll have to extensively read the previous two simulations to get their character in the mood, if you get what I mean.

also u already have a banner on the front page dangit
If he leaves the same way as he came in, he'll need to bring out his student ID. After that, they'll radio the closest Disciplinary Committee member to confirm that he's still been going to school and isn't a total fucking washout, pat him down to ensure he's not sneaking drugs or weapons out, and then let him go on his way.

He doesn't have any weapons on him, does he? :3

Until your 'water' turns out to be 'acid'.

He doesn't have any weapons on him, does he? :3
ha no ofc not what gives you that idea ;)

Should I leave RP'ing as the disciplinary blokes to you for when he gets to them, then? He may have the sense to get rid of his weapon, but he certainly wouldn't leave the wads of cash he bought (clearly meant for gambling, could be seen as for other shady business) behind.

Should I leave RP'ing as the disciplinary blokes to you for when he gets to them, then? He may have the sense to get rid of his weapon, but he certainly wouldn't leave the wads of cash he bought (clearly meant for gambling, could be seen as for other shady business) behind.
They don't really care about the money, but they are going to confiscate his weapons, maybe question him. He has a spotless record this time, so he'll just get off with a warning of not spending too much time in the Dropout District if he wants to remain a good student.

If you think it's in character for Yohan, he can try bribing them, but that'd lead to bigger shit. Lugging around weapons in Ringrange is generally super sketchy if you're not Disciplinary Committe person. Even sketchier if the weapon is concealed.

You can control the dudes for the sake of brevity.

make your own banner b0ss. don't be lazy smh.

Doesn't he have a Switchblade on him? I'm pretty sure he has a switchblade on him. How is he supposed to get with the qt3.14 hunnies if he's getting in trouble smh.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Random
Doesn't he have a Switchblade on him? I'm pretty sure he has a switchblade on him. How is he supposed to get with the qt3.14 hunnies if he's getting in trouble smh.
He very clearly does have some weird watery fireable switchblade thing, along with three spare blades; I wasn't being serious. yohan iz the naughtiest lad u evr met

Also, Rode, can't you just reuse that banner on your front page? Not steampunky enough for you?

Democracies are so overrated these days.

And I need to make at least two more now. Because reasons.

He very clearly does have some weird watery fireable switchblade thing, along with three spare blades; I wasn't being serious. yohan iz the naughtiest lad u evr met
Is Yohan's use of water just an excuse to get girls soaked?
Democracies are so overrated these days.

And I need to make at least two more now. Because reasons.
Democracy has never failed.

I just lack the ability to be of any assistance right now, in terms of creating banners.

Is Yohan's use of water just an excuse to get girls soaked?
Pfft, implying he needs some sort of gadget to get girls soaked

Who wouldn't fall for some ratty gambling shitlord dashing risktaking rogue who wears a lame epic hat

>dashing risktaking rogue
Funny story about that, actually.

If you have any source images, I or someone else I know could assist. If not won't be no help on that front (the banners).

The main problem is that I can't get any source images atm. Due to lol parental block. If I could, this wouldn't be so hard.

Hmm do you have a general style idea? I can look around a few places, send you anything good via pm or discord.

Hm, I'll keep it simple for now.

Landscape images only, featuring a single character. These pics should be from fairly obscure anime or be original works, with a modern/Victorian/steampunk vibe.

Background should be either simple or abstract.

The single character featured will either be a Chinese individual with a jade pipe, probably looking to be early twenties, with clothes that don't scream Chinese dress fetish, or a European that looks to be more medieval-esque, either a scholar or a witch in dark, yet ornate clothing. No magical shenanigans though.