Destiny RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll either be starting the actual RP tonight or tomorrow.

I'll start it tonight if @Xam finishes his character.

And whenever Clyde adds his weapons. ​

Lol.....sorry bout that. I was still looking at the items and such. Because.....uh....yeah.

I think I am done too, well for the Gear part. I'll think about Misc Info though

@Cassius Character looks good except for the heavy - at this point in the story, Swords aren't a thing - only an idea in Shaxx's head. During the story, our characters will gain access to the prototype swords Shaxx creates. So, for now, you'll have to switch your heavy.

Okay I am finished now

Okay, it's a 'little' late, so I can't promise the IC will be up soon, but it'll definitely be up later on today if it's not up within the hour.

I'll wait for pthers to post first to get a sense of what I need to post before I write my own up.

Alright; no worries. And we can go ahead and talk in the OOC now. I was just trying to ensure that all of the character sheets would be on the first page.

Sorry for the double post, but would it be okay to use a year one weapon and still have it be up to equal power or no?

Sorry for the double post, but would it be okay to use a year one weapon and still have it be up to equal power or no?
Yeah, things are more narrative based so you don't have to worry about what year a weapon/gear falls under.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Status
Not open for further replies.