• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Destiny RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an inside joke, don't worry.

I may have the OOC/Sign-Ups posted tomorrow. Or, at the very least, I'll start working and formatting it. Having a total of 5 from the interest check is more than enough to at least luck out with a 6th from a sign-up thread.

I find it funny how you started working on this by yourself when you said you weren't going to : D

Yes, yes we will. Welcome!

I'll get to work on the character creation sheet as soon as I'm done with classes and stuff.

Yes, yes we will. Welcome!

I'll get to work on the character creation sheet as soon as I'm done with classes and stuff.

Fantastic.

I may be in bed by the time. Or I may be awake depends on what my insomnia tells me at that moment in time.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Destiny - On Wings of Fury|Sign-Up/OOC

Hey, look, it's up.

It'd be really dandy if you lads could do something for me:

Don't put any OOC Chatter in the thread until everyone has either made a post saying 'reserved', or just out and out posted their character. That way, most of the character sheets will be one after the other and make it a lot simpler to keep up with, in comparison to trying to remember which page which character is on.

If you have any immediate questions, before everyone gets their characters/reserved posts up, just leave them here.

Went ahead and put my character up first as an example more than anything. Note how his Super is 'different' from the normal Gunslinger; feel free to be creative with your characters as well.

@Dauwz

All righty thanks. I am going with Glados. Because I imagine a Ghost with a Slow Clap Processor, I am not even joking right now. lol If you'll allow that.

"Oh I have a response for that" *slow clap comes from Ghost*

VoidWalker Traveler looks a little embarrassed.

Oh would you accept this photo for my Traveler?

considering2.jpg

Aw dude, i can respect that. I got about an hour of sleep after I finished the OOC before I had to go to work lmfao.

Damn it I am still fighting between Wheatley or Glados.

I just like the idea of a completely "useless" Ghost. Not necessarily useless, but it be hilarious to have a Ghost terrified of everything,

"It's a bit dark in there, think we should turn around"

-stares from the group-

"No, no probably not, we should keep moving in the creepy, dark, unavoidable trap of doom, yes that's it"

Fits with the genre/setting, I'd say. Especially if you made him Awoken.

Hello.

I need some help with sorting put abilities for my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back