Destiny RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually do have a question; Now While I choose Gear and Weapons from the list.

Can we have our Armor be a bit like Dragon Age Inquisition? If you think about Inquisition characters like Cassandra and Solas, etc. Have their own custom armor, and no matter what armor you chose it looked different for the Inquisitor than it did.

Could my armor look similar to the one I am dropping in appearance just get customizable versions of it over time? Or does it have to look exactly like the game?
This is actually a pretty good question that I hadn't considered. I suppose something like that could work, (Zavala's armor is a customized/personalized version of the Jovian Guard). especially considering each of us are probably going to have our own 'unique' versions of supers, so it'd make sense for the style/armor to be a modified/customized version to suit each characters preferences (in addition to this, it's not like we're bound by stats so we don't have to worry about 'upgrading'.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
This is actually a pretty good question that I hadn't considered. I suppose something like that could work, (Zavala's armor is a customized/personalized version of the Jovian Guard). especially considering each of us are probably going to have our own 'unique' versions of supers, so it'd make sense for the style/armor to be a modified/customized version to suit each characters preferences (in addition to this, it's not like we're bound by stats so we don't have to worry about 'upgrading'.)

Awesome.

So, how would you like me to do my armor then?

Awesome.

So, how would you like me to do my armor then?
Just say it's a modified version of Rare/Legendary Warlock Armor. The modifications strengthen your connection with the Void. So, that way, when you get better 'gear'/gain higher proficiency with your abilities, you can say the modified armor assists in your usage of Void.

Or something like that.

Just say it's a modified version of Rare/Legendary Warlock Armor. The modifications strengthen your connection with the Void. So, that way, when you get better 'gear'/gain higher proficiency with your abilities, you can say the modified armor assists in your usage of Void.

Or something like that.
Fantastic that works. Rez is kind of an asshole. I paint him as this serious, stern, individual.

edit

I swear this is the last question. Could I have a Sword and a Side Arm like a pistol? Or weapons tied specifically to the classes.

What a motley crew this is going to be.

I swear this is the last question. Could I have a Sword and a Side Arm like a pistol? Or weapons tied specifically to the classes.
You wouldn't have a sword 'immediately'. At best, sometime during the story, our characters will be able to use Shaxx's 'prototype swords' that he creates based off of the Hive Knight Swords. We wouldn't be using Raze-Lighter, etc...

All weapons are 'open' unless they're specifically tied to a certain class (Kind of like how only Hunters can use Stillpiercer).

You wouldn't have a sword 'immediately'. At best, sometime during the story, our characters will be able to use Shaxx's 'prototype swords' that he creates based off of the Hive Knight Swords. We wouldn't be using Raze-Lighter, etc...

All weapons are 'open' unless they're specifically tied to a certain class (Kind of like how only Hunters can use Stillpiercer).

Darn......

*sits*

I mean.....do I have to have a lot of weapons. Thinking just a sidearm at this point then.

You could just go for a Handcannon/Shotgun combo. Pretty sure some Biotic class in ME had a loadout like that. Can't remember which one. Vanguard?

I mean.....do I have to have a lot of weapons. Thinking just a sidearm at this point then.
I'll leave your loadout up to you. If you only want to have a sidearm, that's fine. You'll always have the option of expanding your arsenal if you like, and when Shaxx makes the prototype swords, your character will be among the first to get one :^)

I'll leave your loadout up to you. If you only want to have a sidearm, that's fine. You'll always have the option of expanding your arsenal if you like, and when Shaxx makes the prototype swords, your character will be among the first to get one :^)

Well it's just.....it goes back to the whole. Destiny is nowhere near as fleshed out as Halo. Most of the guns are kind of basic and ugly. The swords were at least cool.

Aesthetics are a hell of a thing.

@Jageroux

So I have a dumb story for you. Yesterday I was playing Halo 5 and was having trouble with seeing enemies in a certain color. Well a friend suggested to me I may need to adjust my color blind. Halo 5 has no color blind mode.

But I found out that Destiny does. I just changed the features to the type of color blind I have and holy hell the game looks twenty times better. lol I can't believe that was my problem.

I'm going a Pulse Rifle, and probably a sniper?

@Jageroux

So I have a dumb story for you. Yesterday I was playing Halo 5 and was having trouble with seeing enemies in a certain color. Well a friend suggested to me I may need to adjust my color blind. Halo 5 has no color blind mode.

But I found out that Destiny does. I just changed the features to the type of color blind I have and holy hell the game looks twenty times better. lol I can't believe that was my problem.

I'm going a Pulse Rifle, and probably a sniper?
I kind of want to try colorblind mode even though I'm not colorblind.

And yeah, that's fine.

I kind of want to try colorblind mode even though I'm not colorblind.

And yeah, that's fine.

Actually Scout Rifle and Sniper. lol.....

I'll finish Rez tomorrow that only 3 hours of sleep is kicking in, has been kicking in

I'll either be starting the actual RP tonight or tomorrow.

I'll start it tonight if @Xam finishes his character.

And whenever Clyde adds his weapons. ​

Status
Not open for further replies.