Desperation and hunger

"It shouldn't be much farther. A couple of miles, give or take." Katy shouted back.

"Ok..." He said. He wasnt tired, he was bairly breathing hard, but he was just not as fast.

She drew to a stop after a few minutes. She smelled many different smells, her jaw ached furiously. She very nearly attacked someone in a public place, but she instead targeted someone, and went after them, to draw them into a private place.

Drake slowed and hid in the shadows, watching Katy 'hunt'.

After Katy drew a person out, she took the person into an alley, and fed, draining the person quickly, then dumped the body into a dumpster. After that, she wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't really wanting to hunt anymore, but she didn't know where to go next.

Drake came into the ally when she was done. "Ugghh... Never thought I would be watching a vampire feeding, especialy up close."

"Hey, I didn't make you watch. You chose that for yourself." She said to him, raising an eyebrow. "Why'd you watch anyways?"

"Dont know... Curious." He said. "Never seen a vampire feed before."

Katy rolled her eyes. "Go figure." Then she began moving quickly in the woods, on the opposite edge of the town. "And now I need to get out of here. If you want, you can follow. I don't care either way. I won't unless you become a threat." She moved, her back ramrod straight, ignoring all the strange looks she was getting from locals.

"I'm coming." He said quickly. "I like being with others, hate being alone."

"I've just stopped caring." She said as she walked quickly. "After all this time, I've always had to be alone, so I've gotten used to it." She bit her lip, stopping herself from saying anything else. She didn't want to say anything else.

"I hate being alone, pack instinct I guess." It wad parcialy true, the other half was he had been alone for so long, he needed someone to be with.

"Wolves." She snorted. "Always have a need to be in a pack." She smirked, as if it was a funny joke.

"Aparently vampires work out as pack members." He joked. "We could make our own pack... Or would it be a clan, since thats what groups of vampires are, right?"

"Clan...coven...pack." She snorted at the sound of that. "It doesn't matter what you call it."

"Does this mean we're a pack or whatever?" He asked.

"Just wanted to make sure," He glance up at the sky. "Pack members dont attack eachother."

"I'm not going to attack you." She then looked at him as they walked. "But on a full moon either you have got to get yourself chained up or I'm staying as high in a tree as I can."

"If I asociate you as a pack memer for long enough, get to know you and stuff, woudnt we be fine?" He asked.