Desperation and hunger

She kept moving, beginning to move faster, she wondered how much longer it would be before he actually shifted back.

He was getting board with following Katy. He glanced at the sky. The moon was just touching the mountains. He stopped and sat. He let out a long howl.

Katy stopped moving and looked around. He saw that the wolf had sat down on his haunches and was letting out a really loud, and obnoxious howl. Due to her amplified hearing, it was probably much louder to her than any other animal.It's annoying that wolves do that.​ She thought.

The moon began dissapering behind the mountains. Slowly, Drake's shape began to shrink, till he was his normal self, crouched on the ground.

Katy waited in the tree. she wasn't sure if she was safe to go down yet.

Drake sat for a couple of seconds, breathing heavily. After a moment, he stood. "Uhhh... Katy? You here?"

"Oh, hey there." Drake glanced around the forest. "So... What happened? I remember attacking something, but not much else."

I shrugged. "I want paying too much attention."

"Really? Am I not interesting enough?" He asked.

Drake rolled his eyes. "Well then, do you have anything more interesting to do?"

(Yes) Katy looked around. "We need to probably find a town to lie low in for a while. just in case."

"Did... did anyone see?" Drake asked.

"No just me." she said quickly. "But I'm tired of moving all over the place."

"Alright, just wanted to make sure." Drake said.

She nodded in understanding. "If anyone would have seen, I would have killed them."

"Ok... I guess." Drake said. "Uhh... Which way to the town?"