Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I wasn't so sure where to put them. Though I had put them there so they would be with the rest of the character.

Sorry I wasn't so sure where to put them.
People were pming me their preferences this morning and I spent most of the afternoon setting up the schedule. For those who add characters after I made it, you can ask me for a schedule and mention preferences, or you can make your own schedule by picking classes other people are having at those times. Students are required to have one each of math, science, English, and history and are preferably placed in a group near their own level (grade). Try not to crowd classes. If you really want a class that's not there, you can choose one of the teachers for it and have them teach it during one of their empty slots, but you may be the only pc in that class until others join and want it or transfer there from another class. (You can think of me as the school counselor for schedule-changing purposes.)

People were pming me their preferences this morning and I spent most of the afternoon setting up the schedule. For those who add characters after I made it, you can ask me for a schedule and mention preferences, or you can make your own schedule by picking classes other people are having at those times. Students are required to have one each of math, science, English, and history and are preferably placed in a group near their own level (grade). Try not to crowd classes. If you really want a class that's not there, you can choose one of the teachers for it and have them teach it during one of their empty slots, but you may be the only pc in that class until others join and want it or transfer there from another class. (You can think of me as the school counselor for schedule-changing purposes.)

Ah I see. I hadn't known. So I guess I'll pm you the classes then?

MyStyle (4).jpg
::Villain or Hero:: Hero
::Name:: Jackie Frost
::Nickname:: Jack
::Gender:: female
::Age:: 18
::Year of High school:: Senior
::Height:: 6'3
::Weight:: 128 lbs
::Eye Color:: Sea blue and Forest Green
::Hair Color:: White
:Skin Color:: White
::Other Physical Decription:: Jackie haves a long slender scar going along side her right eye.

~~~

::Child of:: Jack Frost and The Queen of Hearts.
::Other Family:: Half-Brother Jason Queen. Half-Brother Prince Grayson Frost.
::Pets::
Snow:
1125827__fox_p.jpg

::Friends:: N/A
::Enemies:: N/A
::Crush:: N/A
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: N/A

~~~

::History:: Jackie was a surprise to her father, and a curse for her mother. Upon discovery of her progeny, The Queen of Hearts had a spell casted upon her unborn child, one that would cause Jackie to only discover her true identity 20 years later. The spell held power so great, that even an act of true love, or the power of Fairy Godmother couldn't break it. Jackie was born in the cold mouth of February, and was the cause of her mothers temporary leave of her throne, causing her half brother, to take the hire until her mothers return a year later. After The Queen of Hearts return, Jackie was thrown into one of Wonderlands many doorways. She was found by the one and only, Kim possible. Her childhood was filled with her mother doing her job, saving the world, causing Jackie to grow closer and closer to her step-father Ron. As she neared her teens, Jackie was told that she was not in fact the daughter of Kim and Ron, be instead the daughter of Jack frost and a unknown mother. With Kim and Ron unfamiliar with magic, they took the only option left, sending Jackie to Royal's Preparatory Academy after signs of her powers showed

::Personality:: Jackie is very quite, and soft spoken. She mostly speaks when spoken to, unless shes extremely comfortable with the person she is speaking with. Jackie is VERY intelligence and mature, making her age her biggest enemy.

::Hobbies: Readnig. and painting. Also making snowmen.

::Likes:: Reading, Painting, Snow, Winter, Quite people, Country Music, Music, Quite, Foxs, Wolfs, Dogs.

::Dislikes:: Loud Noises, People who try to be Uneducated, Stuck up people, Rudeness.

::Dreams/Wishes:: To Return home, and stay with her father.

::Other:: Jackie is pansexual. Jackie haves powers that are similar to her fathers, but altered due to the spell casted upon her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I see. I hadn't known. So I guess I'll pm you the classes then?
If you like. I already gave one of your characters a schedule without any preferences offered.

@Rainbowwave , Jack Frost already has a kid, and so does the Queen of Hearts.

If you like. I already gave one of your characters a schedule without any preferences offered.

I saw and that's alright. I guess if it makes it easier you can give the other character a schedule. I don't mind.

@Rainbowwave , Jack Frost already has a kid, and so does the Queen of Hearts.

I also asked before I made her, Plus her father knows of her.

And she's a 15-year-old senior? Is she friends with her half-brothers?

As i stated, and as you will see, This young girl is very intelligence, in her head and in speech.

She knows of her brothers, but have never met them.

Alright, I will post to the thread tomorrow afternoon!

You know though... I am rather tempted to create another character.. should I make the child of Tiana & Naveen or Aladdin & Jasmine? Hmmm time to decide

I have most of them slotted, but there's still time for those who haven't sent a list yet.
Is that for Rosabella or Lionel?
im assuming it's too late to pick classes

Doesn't red queen have a kid? Is she Jack Frost of disney or ROTG?
Cause if it's rise of the guardians it doesn't really count I believe o.o

Doesn't red queen have a kid? Is she Jack Frost of disney or ROTG?
Cause if it's rise of the guardians it doesn't really count I believe o.o

Jack frost isn't Disney, but The red Queen is. Also, Yes she does, It's my other character Jason.

OH YEAH... FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT JASON WASNT YOURS XD

I am realllllly digging violet.... I'm debating to have Lionel like her ;u;......
Cause a love triangle fuss between Lionel, Jason, and vi.
An from there play by ear XD. Go with the flow.
They're both cat lovers, therefore own a cat
Have unusual hair coloring
Both are 'villains'

Shit Liam you have quite a few similar tastes... Guilty pleasure much?

Liam: I can't help it, heck even I wasn't aware till you brought it up.

Reactions: Rainbowwave
Is there still room here or is it full? :)

I am realllllly digging violet.... I'm debating to have Lionel like her ;u;......
Cause a love triangle fuss between Lionel, Jason, and vi.
An from there play by ear XD. Go with the flow.
They're both cat lovers, therefore own a cat
Have unusual hair coloring
Both are 'villains'

Shit Liam you have quite a few similar tastes... Guilty pleasure much?

Liam: I can't help it, heck even I wasn't aware till you brought it up.

Haha, thanks. I don't mind that happening, it'd actually be pretty fun to see what happens.

PFFFFT-- and then some other person pops up with unusual colored hair that Liam chases right after XD
Vi: wait a second... Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Jason: depends. What?
Vi: my hair, your hair, that persons hair! He jumps from person to person with unusual hair color!
Jason:*mischievous smirk*'pay back !~

Status
Not open for further replies.