Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 34132
::Villain or Hero:: Hero
::Name:: Jackie Frost
::Nickname:: Jack
::Gender:: female
::Age:: 15
::Year of High school:: Senior
::Height:: 6'3
::Weight:: 128 lbs
::Eye Color:: Sea blue and Forest Green
::Hair Color:: White
:Skin Color:: White
::Other Physical Decription:: Jackie haves a long slender scar going along side her right eye.

~~~

::Child of:: Jack Frost and The Queen of Hearts.
::Other Family:: Half-Brother Jason Queen. Half-Brother Prince Grayson Frost.
::Pets::
Snow:
1125827__fox_p.jpg

::Friends:: N/A
::Enemies:: N/A
::Crush:: N/A
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: N/A

~~~

::History:: Jackie was a surprise to her father, and a curse for her mother. Upon discovery of her progeny, The Queen of Hearts had a spell casted upon her unborn child, one that would cause Jackie to only discover her true identity 20 years later. The spell held power so great, that even an act of true love, or the power of Fairy Godmother couldn't break it. Jackie was born in the cold mouth of February, and was the cause of her mothers temporary leave of her throne, causing her half brother, to take the hire until her mothers return a year later. After The Queen of Hearts return, Jackie was thrown into one of Wonderlands many doorways. She was found by the one and only, Kim possible. Her childhood was filled with her mother doing her job, saving the world, causing Jackie to grow closer and closer to her step-father Ron. As she neared her teens, Jackie was told that she was not in fact the daughter of Kim and Ron, be instead the daughter of Jack frost and a unknown mother. With Kim and Ron unfamiliar with magic, they took the only option left, sending Jackie to Royal's Preparatory Academy after signs of her powers showed

::Personality:: Jackie is very quite, and soft spoken. She mostly speaks when spoken to, unless shes extremely comfortable with the person she is speaking with. Jackie is VERY intelligence and mature, making her age her biggest enemy.

::Hobbies: Readnig. and painting. Also making snowmen.

::Likes:: Reading, Painting, Snow, Winter, Quite people, Country Music, Music, Quite, Foxs, Wolfs, Dogs.

::Dislikes:: Loud Noises, People who try to be Uneducated, Stuck up people, Rudeness.

::Dreams/Wishes:: To Return home, and stay with her father.

::Other:: Jackie is pansexual. Jackie haves powers that are similar to her fathers, but altered due to the spell casted upon her.

I fixed and added some things to Jackie.

PFFFFT-- and then some other person pops up with unusual colored hair that Liam chases right after XD
Vi: wait a second... Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Jason: depends. What?
Vi: my hair, your hair, that persons hair! He jumps from person to person with unusual hair color!
Jason:*mischievous smirk*'pay back !~

Haha! xD Jason loves his hair.

I realize I didn't have the original list in alphabetical order. So instead of editing that one to include new people, I'm just sticking the whole thing here:

Surname Class First Second Third Fourth Lunch Fifth Sixth Seventh
O'Reilly, O. Freshman Algebra Health Basic English World History - Psychology French Chemistry
Bjornman, S. Sophomore English Honors P.E. Fantasy History Geometry - Art Latin Chemistry
Charming, T. Sophomore English Honors Health Fantasy History Geometry - Biology Home Ec Theater
Facilier, A. Sophomore English Honors Precalculus Fantasy History Health - Art Home Ec Chemistry
Fitzherbert, R. Sophomore English Honors Health Fantasy History Geometry - Art Latin Chemistry
Knight, Z. Sophomore Algebra P.E. Basic English World History - Biology French Woodshop
Williams, C. Sophomore English Honors Precalculus Fantasy History Journalism - Biology French Theater
Afrodite, V. Junior Governments English Home Ec Geometry - Psychology Physics Art
Frost, G. Junior P.E. Advanced English Chemistry World History - Trigonomentry Home Ec Art
Gray, E. Junior P.E. English Geometry Health - Fantasy History French Chemistry
Khan, G. Junior P.E. English Geometry World History - Biology Home Ec Woodshop
Knight, H. Junior English P.E. Chemistry Health - Trigonomentry Fantasy History Art
Lennox, B. Junior Algebra English Home Ec P.E. - Fantasy History French Woodshop
Lesalle, S. Junior English P.E. Chemistry Health - Trigonomentry Fantasy History Theater
Li, S. Junior English Precalculus Chemistry Health - Fantasy History Home Ec Theater
Normard, M. Junior English P.E. Geometry World History - Art Physics Theater
Queen, J. Junior English Precalculus Home Ec P.E. - Psychology Fantasy History Chemistry
Sparrow, A. Junior English Health Home Ec Geometry - Fantasy History French Chemistry
Charming, B. Senior P.E. English Precalculus World History - Art Physics Theater
DeVille, A. Senior Governments Advanced English Precalculus Journalism - Art Physics Woodshop
Frollo, R. Senior Governments Advanced English Geometry Journalism - Art Physics Woodshop
Frost, J. Senior P.E. Advanced English Chemistry Journalism - Trigonomentry Fantasy History Art
Heed, J. Senior Governments English Precalculus P.E. - Psychology Physics Woodshop
Philip, L. Senior Governments Advanced English Precalculus P.E. - Biology Latin Woodshop
Skellington, S. Senior Governments Advanced English Chemistry Journalism - Trigonomentry Latin Theater

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
PFFFFT-- and then some other person pops up with unusual colored hair that Liam chases right after XD
Vi: wait a second... Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Jason: depends. What?
Vi: my hair, your hair, that persons hair! He jumps from person to person with unusual hair color!
Jason:*mischievous smirk*'pay back !~

Vi will soon learn to love her hair. She will soon learn XD

Who's he?
(I don't really know about the skellington character either; I would have assumed he wasn't royalty had I not read Sarah's CS.)

Jack Skellington is Pumpkin King of Halloween town, He basically makes all the rules and such, he overrides the mayor. I doubt anyone besides Halloween town considers him royalty.

I love Jackie's classes. She meets everyone I wanted her to meet lol.

Reactions: AAB
Okay. Wow People post quick here. I'm thinking of getting another GM to help me

@AAB You don't know how happy I am to have you. You're so very helpful

@Rainbowwave 15 and a senior doesn't work. Either make her 18 and a senior or 15 and a sophomore. I'm sorry but it just doesn't make sense.

@Jae both characters are accepted.

@Tayssi go ahead and make another one if you think you can keep both your characters up

@Many Faces Many Names It's still open for characters

• Thank You
Reactions: AAB
ATTENTION EVERYONE.

I HAVE 6 MORE SPOTS OPEN. 4 HEROES AND 2 VILLAINS. THE PARENTS AND GENDERS ARE ALREADY DECIDED DUE TO DORM ROOM ARRANGEMENTS.

The front page is updated and the link to the IC is there

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Is going to be the CO- GM and @AAB if she would be interested in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like t reserve Snow White' x Prince's Daughter if that's okay. :)

Okay. Wow People post quick here. I'm thinking of getting another GM to help me

@AAB You don't know how happy I am to have you. You're so very helpful

@Rainbowwave 15 and a senior doesn't work. Either make her 18 and a senior or 15 and a sophomore. I'm sorry but it just doesn't make sense.

@Jae both characters are accepted.

@Tayssi go ahead and make another one if you think you can keep both your characters up

@Many Faces Many Names It's still open for characters

People can skip grades, but alright. I'll change her age.

Any idea on how I should start?

I believe most people were just starting with their characters roaming the halls or heading to class... hope that helps :3

can i have captain hooks son?

I'll let Adira know to reserve that, though she will have to accept you ^.^

@Rainbowwave thank you! I don't mean to sound rude, as that's kind of how it came off. It just makes things easier if your age and year of school match! Thank you.

@Sashakiki sure I'll reserve it for you

Jackie Frost will have a post up Tonight/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.