Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I love Disney! Give me a moment and I'll have a CS up!

I have another villain I want to bring in, is it alright if it's another girl?

I was thinking any you wanted, but I'll provide a list of suggestions for those who prefer multiple choice:

Basic English
English
Advanded English

Pre-Algebra
Algebra
Geometry
Trigonometry
Precalculus

Biology
Chemistry
Physics

World History
Fantasy History

Governments
Spanish
French

Latin
Art
Woodshop
P.E.
Health

Band
Orchestra

Theater
Theater Tech

Home Ec

(I asked my high-school brothers for help listing classes, and one called me a tween girl for participating in this roleplay.)
Advanced English
Trigonometry
Chemistry
Fantasy history
Art

I have most of them slotted, but there's still time for those who haven't sent a list yet.
Is that for Rosabella or Lionel?

Hey I have another question. The Pirates of the Caribbean is a Disney movie right? So could I make a CS for Captain Jack Sparrow's daughter or son depending on what I choose.

Yes pirates is a disney movie so Jack's daughter or son is acceptable.

Happily. Go for it!

I have most of them slotted, but there's still time for those who haven't sent a list yet.
Is that for Rosabella or Lionel?
Rosabella.

This is for Lionel.

Advanced English
Precalculus
Biology
PE
Wood shopWood shop

Thanks n_n ... I don't know if she should be the daughter of captain hook, gaston, or governer ratcliffe? ... I'll leave that for others to decide

tumblr_lyg4ghhSrX1qzcd3bo1_250.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Villain

::Name:: Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly
::Nickname:: Olivia
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 14
::Year of High school:: Freshman
::Height:: 5'5, average height
::Weight:: 127lbs, lean
::Eye Color:: blueish grey
::Hair Color:: dark brown
:Skin Color:: pale
::Other Physical Decription:: none

~~~

::Child of:: Gaston & Laura O'Reilly

::Other Family:: none
::Pets:: Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.3hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse
::Friends:: Mal
::Enemies:: Rosabella
::Crush:: undecided at the moment
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: not yet

~~~

::History:: Olivia, although having an Irish last name, had lived in France since the day she was born on October 31st. Her mother was from Ireland but had lived in france since the time she was fifteen. Although Olivia never did meet her father, Gaston, she has heard endless stories of him... he also left her his fortune. Even though he died after falling off a castle Gaston made sure his little princess would be spoiled rotten until the day she died.

::Personality:: Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
::Hobbies: Riding, shopping, texting
::Likes:: Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt
::Dislikes:: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way.
::Dreams/Wishes:: She doesn't need to have any dreams or wishes since she always gets what she wants in the end.
::Other:: beep.​

Last edited:
Thanks n_n ... I don't know if she should be the daughter of captain hook, gaston, or governer ratcliffe? ... I'll leave that for others to decide

tumblr_lyg4ghhSrX1qzcd3bo1_250.jpg

::Name:: Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly
::Nickname:: Olivia
::Age:: 14
::Year of High school:: Freshman
::Height:: 5'5, average height
::Weight:: 127lbs, lean
::Eye Color:: blueish grey
::Hair Color:: dark brown
:Skin Color:: pale
::Other Physical Decription:: none

~~~

::Child of:: still working on that, not sure whether it should be gaston, ratcliffe or hook.

::Other Family:: none
::Pets:: Snowball:: 6yr old, female, white cat || Samson:: 5yr old, male, Teddy Bear, dog || Murphy:: 8yr old, male, Havanese, dog || Levi:: 6 month old, male, Westie, dog || Secret Flame:: {AKA: Flame} 6yr old, gelding, light dapple grey British Warmblood, 16.3hh horse || April Sunrise:: {AKA: Sunny} 5yr old, mare, flaxen chestnut Hanoverian, 16hh horse
::Friends:: anyone?
::Enemies:: anyone?
::Crush:: undecided at the moment
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: not yet

~~~

::History:: I'll edit this as soon as I figure out who her father is

::Personality:: Olivia can be a very trying person to say the least. In simple terms, she's a spoiled rich brat. She snaps easily and will complain when things don't go her way... or if she doesn't get what she wants. She is a complete flirt as well.
::Hobbies: Riding, shopping, texting
::Likes:: Competing, dressage, show jumping, boys, getting her way, being spoiled, spas, shopping, being a flirt
::Dislikes:: School, geeks, nerds, losing and not getting her way.
::Dreams/Wishes:: She doesn't need to have any dreams or wishes since she always gets what she wants in the end.
::Other:: beep.​

GASTONNN DRAMA BETWEEN HER AND ROSABELLA OVER ZACH OR SOMETHING

okay, I'll go with Gaston then... and I have to leave for a few min but I'll edit the history when I get back.

@Noceur I probably won't have too much drama like that since I never really make my characters like each other, but maybe :3

tumblr_n75u30yNMX1tu78sco1_500.png

::Name:: Violet Afrodite

::Nickname:: Vi

::Age:: Seventeen

::Year of High school:: Junior

::Height:: 5'6

::Weight:: 136 lbs

::Eye Color:: Ice blue

::Hair Color:: Blue (It is natural.)

::Skin Color:: White (Her skin is honestly white.)

::Other Physical Description:: She has a tattoo of a blue flame reaching up her side, starting at her hip and stopping at her breasts.

~~~

::Child of:: Hades (From the movie Hercules)

::Other Family:: She has no other family.

::Pets::
[spoili]
depositphotos_7035071-Oriental-Blue-point-siamese-cat.jpg
Blue-Point Siamese cat [/spoili]

::Friends:: (Open)

::Enemies:: (Open)

::Crush:: (Open)

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: (Open)

~~~

::History:: Hades had caught eyes of one of the village women and then decided to pursue the woman. The night he saw her was the night they both conceived Violet. When she was born, Violet lived in a house with both her mother and father. Despite being in the same house with a god and not to mention a villain, she was given a very plentiful life. At a young age, she struggled with controlling the power her father gave her, the power to control shadows and darkness. But after years of practice, she had gotten it nearly down pat. Violet would hang around the other Villain children but would not involve herself with the things they would do to the Village children. In fact, whenever they began tormenting the Village children she would stay away.
When she heard that she would be able to go to school and have a somewhat normal life, Violet immediately jumped at the chance to go.

::Personality:: Violet is hot-headed, bossy, sarcastic and blunt. When crossed, Violet can be one of the most horrifying people you can meet, being that her father is the Lord of the Underworld. Though, she can be one of the nicest people you can meet as well if you are on her good side. She can be kind, sweet, and caring as well. Violet will not harm another being, or say rude to another being unless they absolutely deserve it. That sets her apart from most of the Villain's children and her father. She is normally seen alone, but is often seen striving to get to know others.

::Hobbies:
-Painting, she finds painting to be a way to calm her anger.
-Reading, she found reading to be a passion as a young child.

::Likes::
-Night time
-Books
-Shopping for clothing, she loves looking at the variety of clothing some stores have
-Rain
-Thunderstorms

::Dislikes::
-Her power, it annoys her when she can't control it.
-Sunny days
-Spiders, even so her father is basically the God of all things scary, she is terrified of spiders.

::Dreams/Wishes:: To not be like her father.

::Other:: She speaks fluent Greek.
----------

666002.jpg

::Name:: Ashton Sparrow

::Nickname:: Ash, Captain Ash Sparrow

::Gender:: Male

::Age:: Seventeen

::Year of High school:: Junior

::Height:: 6'0

::Weight:: 178 lbs

::Eye Color:: Brown, almost black.

::Hair Color:: Dark brown.

:Skin Color:: Normal flesh tone

::Other Physical Decription:: N/A

~~~

::Child of:: Jack Sparrow

::Other Family:: He knows no other family than his father.

::Pets:: N/A

::Friends:: (Open)

::Enemies:: (Open)

::Crush:: (Open)

::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: (Open)

~~~

::History: While walking throughout the village Captain Jack Sparrow had bumped into a woman who was soon to become his third love, after the sea and the Black Pearl. Months later Ashton Sparrow had been concieved before born nine months later.
Growin up with a pirate for a father had been more than interesting. He was taught many skills at a young age, how to sword fight, use a pistol, and even how to pit pocket. He even tried out his new pit pocketing skills on the villagers, stealing their jewelry and many more items.
As a teenager, Ashton became more interested in using the village children instead of taunting them, he could always be seen blackmailing some poor female villager or pretending to love another until he broke off the 'relationship'. Ashton enjoyed seeing others pain, mentally not physically.
When he heard he would be attending real school he was excited to cause trouble.

:Personality:: Ashton doesn't just have his fathers looks, he also has his personality. He is a free spirit, he does whatever he wants and however he wants to do it, no matter the results. He's very clever and intelligent, this being said, because so he is able to escape any fights he manages to get himself in using his wits instead of actually fighting. He'll gladly manipulate anyone and everyone to get what he wants. Ashton's also a bit crazy as well as very odd. Mischevious and always looking for trouble. Though sometimes a coward.

Hobbies:
-Running, he finds running a thing to do when he's bored.
-Manipulating, he finds it to be a hobbie of his.
-Looking for trouble, this too.

::Likes::
-Flirting
-Stealing
-Girls
-Looting people

::Dislikes::
-Know it alls
-Teachers
-School
-Rules

::Dreams/Wishes:: To be a pirate like his father.

::Other::

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rainbowwave
Let me know if I made any mistakes. Not everyone got all the classes they wanted.

Surname Class First Second Third Fourth Lunch Fifth Sixth Seventh
O'Reilly, O. Freshman Algebra Health Basic English World History - Psychology French Chemistry
Facilier, A. Sophomore English Honors Precalculus Fantasy History Health - Art Home Ec Chemistry
Williams, C. Sophomore English Honors Precalculus Fantasy History Journalism - Biology French Theater
Fitzherbert, R. Sophomore English Honors Health Fantasy History Geometry - Art Latin Chemistry
Bjornman, S. Sophomore English Honors P.E. Fantasy History Geometry - Art Latin Chemistry
Charming, T. Sophomore English Honors Health Fantasy History Geometry - Biology Home Ec Theater
Knight, Z. Sophomore Algebra P.E. Basic English World History - Biology French Woodshop
Lennox, B. Junior Algebra English Home Ec P.E. - Fantasy History French Woodshop
Gray, E. Junior P.E. English Geometry Health - Fantasy History French Chemistry
Khan, G. Junior P.E. English Geometry World History - Biology Home Ec Woodshop
Frost, G. Junior P.E. Advanced English Chemistry World History - Trigonometry Home Ec Art
Knight, H. Junior English P.E. Chemistry Health - Trigonometry Fantasy History Art
Queen, J. Junior English Precalculus Home Ec P.E. - Psychology Fantasy History Chemistry
Li, S. Junior English Precalculus Chemistry Health - Fantasy History Home Ec Theater
Normard, M. Junior English P.E. Geometry World History - Art Physics Theater
Lesalle, S. Junior English P.E. Chemistry Health - Trigonometry Fantasy History Theater
Afrodite, V. Junior Governments English Home Ec Geometry - Psychology Physics Art
DeVille, A. Senior Governments Advanced English Precalculus Journalism - Art Physics Woodshop
Charming, B. Senior P.E. English Precalculus World History - Art Physics Theater
Heed, J. Senior Governments English Precalculus P.E. - Psychology Physics Woodshop
Philip, L. Senior Governments Advanced English Precalculus P.E. - Biology Latin Woodshop
Frollo, R. Senior Governments Advanced English Geometry Journalism - Art Physics Woodshop
Skellington, S. Senior Governments Advanced English Chemistry Journalism - Trigonometry Latin Theater
Ms. Corsair Teacher English Honors Advanced English - Journalism - Psychology French -
Mr. Hanks Teacher P.E. P.E. Geometry P.E. - - - Woodshop
Mr. Tompson Teacher English English Basic English - - - Latin Theater
Miss Rupae Teacher - Health Home Ec Health - Art Home Ec Art
Mrs. Andrews Teacher - - Chemistry Geometry - Biology Physics Chemistry
Mr. O'Toole Teacher Algebra Precalculus Precalculus - - Trigonometry - -
Mrs. Young Teacher Governments - Fantasy History World History - Fantasy History Fantasy History -

I know, why is that? I chose classes that would fit my characters personally o.O

I know, why is that? I chose classes that would fit my characters personally o.O
For the same reasons not everyone gets all the classes they want in the real world. Maybe nobody else signed up for the class, or you had a different class that had the same time slot as it...

Thanks for the acceptance! And Adira, she can become friends with Tess throughout the RP if you'd like? ^_^

It looks like Rahab has 6 classes with Alf, 3 with Mal, Jaz, Lionel, and Sarah, and 2 or fewer with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.