Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb.jpg

::Villain or Hero::Villain
::Name:: {Official title}Leo Ashton Hook
::Nickname::L
::Gender::Male
::Age::just turned 15
::Year of High school:: {Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior}Freshman
::Height::5'9
::Weight::130
::Eye Color::Blue
::Hair Color::Black
:Skin Color::normal flesh colored
::Other Physical Decription::Has small scars on both his ankles and a few on his back.

~~~

::Child of:: {Mother x Father} {Or single parent}Captain Hook x Unknown Women
::Other Family:: {Siblings, cousins, aunt, uncles, etc}none
::Pets::none
::Friends::Olivia
::Enemies::none
::Crush::none yet
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend::none

~~~

::History::Leo was born on a boat and has lived there his whole life. His mother left before he could walk and as such, he has no memory of her. His father was known as a ruthless pirate and Leo was forced to bear it. He was put in this school when his father was put into prison after being caught stealing and trying to kill people on board a cruise ship.
::Personality::Reserved, sneaky, smart, friendly, greedy
::Hobbies:Reading, Listening to music, Drawing
::Likes::Swimming, fishing, cooking, animals
::Dislikes::Ignorant people, bullies, loud noises and the smell of beer.
::Dreams/Wishes::To be able to roam the sea with his own crew one day
::Other::He is unsure of his sexuality

Last edited by a moderator:
can he be friends with Olivia? She's the only other freshman... and a daughter of gaston ^^

yeah, i made him a freshman so she wouldn't be the only freshman so they can be friends

aw thanks :3

bryony-jpg.34235

::Villain or Hero:: Hero
::Name:: Bryony Snow
::Nickname:: Nene, Bry
::Gender:: Female
::Age::17
::Year of High school:: {Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior} Junior
::Height:: 5'9
::Weight:: 62 Kg
::Eye Color:: Light blue
::Hair Color:: Brown-red
:Skin Color:: Pale peach
::Other Physical Description:: She is quite willowy and tall, taking more after her father's slim build than her mother's more womanly roundness. She has a very heart shaped face and she is often mistaken for being younger than she is.

~~~

::Child of:: Snow White x Prince Florian
::Other Family:: A younger sister, Melody, whom she has a deep hatred for. Her parents, though good and kind, are only human and often parents will preference a younger child. Nene was left to be taken care of the servants when she was 6, with her parents often paying very little attention to her.
::Pets:: A Fennec fox named Vi.
images

::Friends:: N/A
::Enemies:: N/A
::Crush:: Elliot Gray
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: Nope.
~~~

::History::
For the first six years of her life, she lived a happy and joyful life with her parents. Nene was left to be taken care of the servants when she was 6, with her parents often paying very little attention to her because of her younger sister. She joined the school in order to make a new life for herself. She knows that the king is not her father but her mother will not tell her who. She still considers the King her father.
::Personality::
Though she seems to be the very picture of purity and goodness, Nene is far from it. She is often snarky and sarcastic, with a strong hatred for most of her family due to the past. She is extremely secretive and often hides her true emotions under her 'hero' mask. She is intelligent, which makes up for her less than beautiful countenance, which others have often mocked, saying she didn't look like a true royal.
::Hobbies: She is a keen dancer, having started at age 4. She enjoys ballet the most but contemporary/modern is also enjoyable to her.
::Likes::
  • Ballet
  • Foxes
  • Mangoes
  • Warm weather
  • Cold weather
  • Bad boys
  • Snow
::Dislikes::
  • Cold wind
  • Rabbits
  • Apples in general
  • Goody two shoes

::Dreams/Wishes::
She wants to live as her own person, not under the shadow of her parents and family. She desires freedom and wants to live her own life, however she wishes.
::Other::
Omnisexual.

Last edited:
17 would make her a junior or senior most likely.

For anyone who doesn't understand how the year system works this might help.

Year-Age people generally are
Freshman-14 to 15
Sophomore-15 to 16
Junior-16 to 17
Senior-17 to 18

-These are just the majority.... I've known 13 year old freshman and 19 year old seniors, so it kinda just depends...-

Okay, my avatar is my character image? XD Hope that's okay, will add it in when my file loads XD

here you go ^^ ... I just saved your profile pic and uploaded it for ya :3

Attachments

• bryony.jpg
    bryony.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 66
Thank you so much, had not thought of that! hehe :)

no problem :3

So I'm accepted, am I able to post? :)

I could Co-GM with an emphasis on visual organization. (I plan to make a collage once there's a lull in the registrations.)

A 17-year-old senior would be fine. (I was a 17-year-old senior.) Even 16 could be passable if she skipped a grade, in my opinion.

Well, there goes the possibility of my making another character who's the child of Captain Hook and Ursula. That's okay; I'm usually more comfortable with one character than with two.

I could Co-GM with an emphasis on visual organization. (I plan to make a collage once there's a lull in the registrations.)

A 17-year-old senior would be fine. (I was a 17-year-old senior.) Even 16 could be passable if she skipped a grade, in my opinion.

So was I... That's why i put 17-18 usually for senior XD

I updated the chart and removed relationships between villains and heroes, since this is the first time they've been together so far as I know. Let me know if anything needs fixed.

I realize I need to add another class or two (or three) to the schedule, since with so many people the classes are getting crowded. Any suggestions?

I decided to add Choir as a class. (That's a good one for Disney royalty.) Who's interested? (Or not interested...I may stick a few people in that class like I did with the Psychology class. Warn me not to if you like.)

Status
Not open for further replies.