Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep the list of characters on the second page of the OOC; I don't have a post on the first. I tried adding links before and it didn't work, but I'll try again.

@TyratheTyrant :: Sidney (or Olivia if you would rather have some drama) can like Adonis if you'd like.

For anyone who wants it... this is the character list {without colors} ... I added form links to each characters

Villains: 15 (1 spots open)
Heros: 17 {None Open}

no problem :3

Mal and Alf should go into business together.

A freshman was trying to pick a fight with a senior in P.E.? I question his judgement.

Reactions: Adira

A freshman was trying to pick a fight with a senior in P.E.? I question his judgement.

Who, Ash? He's a Junior. Aand he is supposed to be crazy right?

I'll timeskip once Nocuer posts with Lionel I guess.

They so should! It would be the greatest in the fashion world! Their designs would conquer all! >:D

Sure! C: I'll most likely post tomorrow OTL. I dunno bout tonight yet.

I think that most of the hero girls in should be competing for Aidan's affections, since he's a demigod and has super strength, you know what I'm saying?

Vi's a demigod. Though her father is the Lord of the Underworld.

If you want, sometime during the roleplay Adonis and Vi get into a fight? Their parents being rivals and all..

Reactions: AAB
I'll post after I finish milking the goats and eat dinner. Hurrah for timeskips and not having to sit through boring lectures.

Do you think maybe there might be a way people can start putting where they are at in the top of the post Cus I don't know about anyone else but some times I'm getting super confused with like 30 characters it's like all crazy
@-@

Suresy I'll start adding the locations of my characters.

Reactions: Tenny and AAB
Status
Not open for further replies.