Demons {With Sen}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akio hesitated as he stared at the cluster of trees. Did he want to go? No. But he needed to return the weapons. With a sigh, he headed in. What he saw made him freeze in shock. "Tiger?"

Dragon was tickling his chin now, the tiger cub mewed with glee and closed his eyes. Sitting on his hind legs, his tail 'wagged' happily. After a while, he shook his body, fluffing up his fur. He got up and padded towards her lap, nestling into her robes.

"Holy shit." Was all Akio could think of. "I did that?" Oh god, he'd turned Tiger into a cub. He couldn't believe it. He blinked a couple of times, still not wanting to believe it.

Tiger was comfortably nestled in her lap, playing with her tail that she had moved to the front. Half the milk was gone, and she sat there, sighing and looking at the sky through the trees. "It's been a long day, huh, Tiger? You feeling okay?" Tiger looked up at her with his baby blue eyes and managed to do a very cat like nod, before looking down and playing with her tail again.

Akio hesitated before moving closer, to where Dragon could see him. He slowly put the weapons down, unsure of what she was going to do.

Dragon turned around, hearing leaves crunching under someone's foot. "Oh, it's you." She pulled the cub a little closer to her body. "Thank you, for bringing our weapons back."

Akio's mouth opened, then closed. Then he opened it. "Uh... No problem?" He blinked. "Is that Tiger?"

Dragon glared at him, why was he still standing there? "No fucking shit it's Tiger, leave us alone!"

Akio hung his head. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, turning around. He left quickly. On his way back, he bumped into someone. Akio looked up. "Bailey?" No way. "What are you doing here?"
"Just came to check on you," Bailey said with a chuckle, the scar on his face gleaming in the sunlight.
"Oh," Akio said, looking down.
Bailey frowned. "Did something happen?"
"Oh you know, today just happened to be the day where I'm put against our top students for sword fighting," Akio muttered.
Bailey sighed. "It's a gift, Akio. You shouldn't be afraid to use it."
"Well I am!" Akio suddenly yelled. "I hate being good at it! I feel like I'm showing off!"
Bailey narrowed his eyes. "I think you've cooped it up for too long. Come on, lets go practice."
Akio looked at him. "Seriously? Now?"
"Why not?" Bailey shrugged. "I can tell you haven't actually fought against someone good for a while. And it's been a long time since you've fought me."
Akio sighed. "Alright. We'll go to the practice room. I'm sure the teacher wouldn't mind a good fight. It's probably getting boring for him actually. Lets go ask."
They both headed for the room, where the fights were still going. Akio went up to the teacher. "Can we go next? No terrain or anything, just a flat surface."

Dragon was still fuming mad. If Tiger had stayed a second longer in that room, he would be the laughing stock of the school. One of the top students, can turn into a harmless kitten. He had trouble fitting in before, and had to go through a lot of battles with the older students to be left alone. He was used to the customs of their home land, not this place. She thought about Akio. Foolish boy, he probably thinks he's all mighty and all. But if they were fighting back home, oh, it would be a different story.

Finally, they were let onto the stage. Bailey summoned his sword out of thin air. It was similar to Akio's, diamond blade and all. But the design was different. It was a simple short sword, with a cross guard. They got into their stances. Bailey was more offensive, while Akio took the same defensive stance that Dragon had before. With a smirk, Akio said, "First to be disarmed?"

Bailey chuckled. "That, and cannot be able to retrieve their sword."

"Done," Akio chuckled. That's when it started.

A crowd was forming, and it was too big to go unnoticed by Dragon and Tiger.

Dragon heard the cheering voices of fellow students, and peered out the trees, she saw a large crowd of students run towards the arena. She did not noticing the flash of blue light behind her. Blinking, she turned around and laughed as a dazed Tiger sat there, looking at her confusedly. Jumping on him for a hug, she said cheerfully, "How are you feeling?"

He returned her hug. "Okay, I guess. Thanks for looking after me...just, don't put my up your robes next time, okay? Too much skin for me," he said, looking away and blushing.

Dragon giggled, and watched as more and more students moved to the arena. "Do you want to go check it out?"

"No, not really. I don't want to bump into Akio or anything right now."

"Don't be a pussy, let's go!" She tried to pull him up by wrapping her tail around his arm, "If you're not getting up, I'm going to forcibly drag you there." Sighing, Tiger got up and trudged after her, feeling down about his abilities as a fighter.

When they got into the arena, it was packed. There were people everywhere, and it was hard to get a good look.

On the stage, Akio and Bailey were fighting. It was absolutely insane. They looked like they were dancing, yet it was a deadly and very dangerous one. Their swords flashed in an out, making feints and actual stabs or slashes. Not much landed, but neither of them seemed fazed. It was beautiful.

Both of them were fighting with skills no one else could ever possess. It was also clear as to how much Akio had been holding back during their fight. There was no holding back now.

Tiger stared at them in wonder. "What the fuck?" He could barely see anything because so many people were in front of him, but he what he could see was beautiful. He was starting to doubt his abilities as a Deva, how was it possible a human like Akio could be so magnificent with a sword? It seemed almost inhuman.

Dragon, on the other hand, was overexcited. She was sitting on Tiger's shoulder, he'd let her, because she was quite short, barely 170cm. She was clapping, her eyes sparkling. "Wonderful! Oh, that form is to die for! Beautiful swords means beautiful fights," she said, cheering for Akio and the dubbed 'Diamond guy'.

Then something happened. Akio went in for a slash, but Bailey went in for his own. He managed to block Akio's attack and also scored a cut across his cheek. Akio stepped back, pausing for a moment. There was a gleam in his eyes. Bailey saw it, and his own eyes widened.
"Oh shit."
From there, Akio went on the full offensive. Bailey had to use everything he had, and then some, to block most of his attacks. Akio drove him back, and finally saw his opportunity. He stepped to the side, dodging Bailey's attack and hooked his sword under the cross guard. With a smirk, he pulled it out of Bailey's hand. Bailey watched it go flying. Akio placed the katana to his neck.

Dragon clapped wildly. "Beautiful disarm!" Tapping Tiger's head, she looked down at him, "Akio's form is pretty good, don't you think?"

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure, whatever." Even though he knew Akio was experienced with a sword, with perfect form and balance, along with the techniques. Tiger would never admit he was better, perhaps it was the prideful side of being a Deva. But at the same time, he was excited. Someone who could beat him was a challenge that represented a wall, that he had to knock down. Holding onto Dragon's hands to steady her, he pushed past the crowd, moving to the front.

Akio stepped back, breathing hard. "Ah man," he chuckled. "You made me work for that one."

Bailey laughed, clapping him on the back. "You needed it."

Akio shook his head in amusement, wiping sweat off his brow. Bailey went and retrieved his sword. Both of them didn't notice the crowd that had formed.

Dragon was studying their swords, memorising the lengths of their swords, the material, guards and grip. She'd never seen a sword made out of diamonds before, they were usually made out of foreign metals, some even from alien planets. Tiger, on the other hand, was confused about his own thoughts. He was upset that he lost to Akio, but at the same time his heart swelled at the thought of a challenge, especially from Akio. He didn't know why, it was an odd feeling he'd never experienced before.

Both Akio and Bailey sheathed their swords. Then they turned and faced the crowds.

Akio couldn't comprehend what he was seeing for a second. Then a blush began to form. Bailey laughed at Akio's reaction. "Relax," he murmured. Then he bowed.

Akio glanced to him with a chuckle. He did the same.

Tiger raised his hand, "Excuse me, Akio...and, person I've never seen before. Do you think we could do a three versus one? Weird guy, Dragon and me against you? Since you're so good at the sword and all, I want to see if you can take on three people at once," he grinned, showing sharp teeth. This was an opportunity to redeem himself, a human is no match for a Deva.

Status
Not open for further replies.