5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
OOC || Characters || Lore || Discord
The Demon's Broken Promise
600_468393943.jpeg

For as long as time has told, demons have always been looked upon and believed to had been destroyers and nothing more than monsters. What humans have never understood was that the ones that they considered monsters were ones that were untamed and were wild like animals by nature though not every demon was like that, there were many who had homes and families of their own and treated others with respects just as how humans did so with one another. However, because of the history that demons held, such a thought was never heard of and believed to be mere lies so demon hunters continued to hunt down and kill all sorts of demons whether they were innocent or not.

Because of this, eventually four particular demons rose up and gathered all demons that wished to live in peace into one area. The four used whatever power they could muster up within them to force a massive barrier deep within the forest as well as form a mist that caused any human that wandered into the forest to become lost before eventually finding themselves walking in circles and finally end up finding their way out of the forest sooner or later. Within the barrier, for hundreds of years the demons who lived there began construction of their own city which they ended up naming 'Haven'.
Years passed and with the new city built as well as more and more demons who wished to live in peace arriving, the death of innocent demons came to a halt and soon enough the hunters nearly ran out of demons that were causing destruction to kill. Realizing by this point something was off, the leader of the humans attempted to call for a meeting with the leaders of demons.

By the end of the meeting, both demons and humans signed a peace treaty with one another and that it allowed for hunters to deal with demons who meant any bad will towards humans though not allowed to harm those who wished for peace.

Centuries went by and everything had appeared to had been going perfect as the four demon leaders even ended up having their own children over time, knowing that their children would be the next in line to rule over their respective clan that governed Haven. One day however, a single man entered the city that was dressed in an all black cloak during the dead of night as well as during a storm. This very man began to wreck havoc upon the city cursing the demons that lived in Haven as well as calling out the four and stating that they were weak a menace to society.
As the four arrived at the scene to confront this stranger, they questioned who he was and what he wanted. The only response they received was that the treaty was broken and that he wanted nothing more than the death of them all. Just as quickly as he arrived, the stranger vanished as a massive foot stomped on where he was once standing only to reveal out of the darkness of the night a monstrous beast that towered over the entire city and was three times the size of the city. It quickly began to wreck havoc even more so upon the city forcing the four to do away with it as quickly as possible only to find that they were no match for it. Having no other choice, the four focused whatever energy they had left to forcibly seal away the beast underneath the city behind a giant door that could only be unlocked if their four children were to come down and unlock it themselves.

Unable to fully raise their children themselves, it has come to believe by many of those who survived that day that humans had broken the treaty and were the ones who sent the beast to come and kill them. While on that same day, duplicates of that same beast wrecked havoc upon the countries all over the globe while that same man was in every part of the world stating that the treaty was broken and wished for the death of everyone; this also had caused the thought that demons were the one who broken the treaty.

To this day, humans and demons continue to remain separated while those who come into contact with one another are only hostile while their ancestors had wanted nothing more than peace.

Last edited:
Rules
> No god modding whatsoever. If you are caught god modding by myself or other players and told to me. You will be told to change your post, if not you will be given three warnings before being removed from the roleplay.

> Do NOT change the main base story of how the roleplay was started. There is no negotiations about this, if you caught changing some kind of the history of the roleplay that is clearly stated then you will be warned twice and told to change your post. If it continues you will be removed from the roleplay. If there is anyone in the story that does not specify something in particular, then you should come to me and ask about it. I will either have an answer or I will tell you that it is your own decision on how that part of the story goes.

> If you wish to do your own story ark thing in the roleplay then you are free to do so. All I ask is that you do not tie it too much into the main story and if you do, make sure that you announce it into the OOC for all others to know about it beforehand. This is to keep confusion to a minimum as well as if anyone has any complaints to one another about their own story ark, then you may speak with one another about it.

> Please send a posting sample of your writing style to me privately just so I am aware of your writing style.

> Characters should be submitted into the Character Sheet thread and when reviewing is completed it will receive a 'check mark' reaction to confirm it is approved and you may start posting whenever. If there is anything wrong with your character, I will PM you directly about it.

> Posts should be at the minimum of 1 paragraph. Writer's block is understandable but do understand that too short of a post will make it extremely difficult for the next person on how they will be able to reply.

> You may have as many characters as you can handle, just as long as they are all being used.

> I ask at the minimum that there be at least 2 - 3 posts per week(7days). Life can get very hectic, which I understand. So this rule is not too heavily enforced but moreover a recommendation.

> Have fun!

Avaddon De' Angulis

Time of day
- Morning
Weather - Slightly cloudy/Mostly clear
Location - Leaving Black Rose Manor
Interactions - @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun @Ai-in Ayan
Tags - @Lulunopia @kookyboy9 @EldridSmith @Monbon

Tap...Tap...Tap. Constantly letting his index finger tap upon the wooden surface of his desk within his bedroom, a male sat there while artic hues of his gaze were glued to several different papers scattered across his desk, while many more were littered throughout the bedroom floor. "What is going on...Why so many...and all in such a short period of time..." Whispering under his breath, he'd toss aside the reports that were on his desk before finally standing up and marching his way over towards the balcony. Exhaling with a deep sigh, he'd take in the morning breeze as he took in the warmth of the rising sun. The peaceful silence that followed the morning before all the citizens would begin to wake and the streets would be bustling with people heading to work or going shopping almost made all the troubles seem like they weren't even there. Of course, that was only an illusion; the danger was still real and still out there and something had to be done about it.

Gritting his teeth, he'd squeeze the railing of balcony as the dew that was formed over the black metal started to freeze over before the small droplets of ice started to come together before forming into three crystalized ice canaries. As each of the three birds chirped with their heads tilting from side to side up at the male, he'd shift his gaze over towards them before patting them each upon their heads lightly. "Go. Inform the others to meet at the Sanctum..." With that said, the three birds chirped before flying off into the distance before splitting into three separate directions; the message would be for the three other clan leaders all throughout Haven city. Once a leader would have the bird land upon their hand, it would instantly morph into a thin sheet of paper that would instruct each leader to meet at Sky Reach Sanctum immediately and whether they wished to bring their second-in-command or not would be up to them.
If any other person were to capture the bird however, it would shatter into shards of ice and scatter into the sky before reforming once more to continue it's flight to avoid unwanted eyes reading the message.

Watching as the birds flew off, he'd nod his head before turning to walk back into his bedroom while stomping over the reports that scattered the floor. Grabbing his black hooded trench coat on the way of his room. As he stepped out, an older gentleman stood at the doorway nearly falling backwards from the unexpectedness of the room he was about to knock upon to swing open the way it did. "O-oh! Master Avaddon! S..Sir! Your tea is ready, would you like some now?" The older gentleman held out a silver tray that had a small cup and teapot resting on it in one hand while having his other behind his back. It was clear to see that this man was a butler considering his tone of voice and his attire. "Not at the moment, thank you Edwin. I will be gone for quite a while. Be sure to get some rest for the day." With that, the butler bowed without spilling a single drop of tea while walked off.

Stepping out of his large mansion-like home, Avaddon made sure to take the longer way to the entrance by cutting through his garden of flowers. Shifting his attention between the many different flowers that scattered throughout the garden to make sure that they were all in good health. Nodding with a small smile spreading across his lips, the sight that some were blooming and others were still in the process or just not in season yet was a good sight to see. From there, he'd head off through the rest of the courtyard before progressing his way directly towards the large tower in the center of the city.

a805a718f8a7a0a71c163d54e31a4429.jpg
0263da441a33d538ff7fbb92eb26ef48.jpg

Daris Lantry & Glumisun
Joint post with @Ai-in Ayan

Lantry was awoken by his internal clock telling him it was time to get up, always right before dawn so he could watch the sunrise. He stared at the empty half of his bed with a sigh, he had come to terms Vivian was gone, but he missed her. For his research as no one could keep up with him in the school, so he spent a majority of his time alone on work. His days were brightened by his visits from the various clan leaders seeking counsel, information, or Glumi seeking to get away from work for the thousandth time.

He snapped his fingers and he was dressed and he began to make his way to his office, he frowned seeing he left all of his various experiments and research notes out again which left the room rather messy. Well he was just going to get back to working on them anyways... it's not like he had Vivian to nag him to put everything away anyways.

He soon moved to his desk and pulled his cup of tea from the machine that prepared one for him every morning and meal. He also added a coffee function since Glumi often nagged him in the past for only having 'disgusting leaf water' which was humorous to him. He walked over to the window to watch the sun rising as he felt the magic circle tell him of a visitor, Glumi. He chuckled as she must have left the clan early to escape Nue. He pressed the button on the machine to start making coffee, as he waited for her to make her way up to his office like she usually did.

Glumisun was already in the Neutral Zone before the sun was even up. With her work done and the officers already insisting that she has done enough, she was ready to get away from the territory for the time being. She had to act fast as Nue was an early riser and would not be very pleased once she got caught. Like a thief in the night, she has sneaked out and was already heading to the university located there.

"Good morning," she chirped out, popping from a bush near Daris's window before climbing in. "Missed me?" she teased, waiting for the scholar to turn off the circle before moving about the office as she had memorized where everything was due to her constant visits. Placing her boxed weapon on the couch, she made a beeline to the coffee machine and got her cup of joe. "I have been working with one of your students for an explosive chemical," she started, already blurting about research and such. "It is quite unstable and would require a bit of stabilizers. I have been thinking that, like water, we might bind in two unstable chemicals in and see where it goes. Already did the math there and would work theoretically."

Lantry smiled at Glumi's entry, ever defying the norms as usual. She reminded him of his wife in that way, though the differences were many between the two. "Maybe I should put a door in where that window is..." He teased as he turned off the defenses and opened up the window for her. "I have in fact been looking forward to your visit my dear." He states with a grin as she puts her weapon on the couch. "One of these days I'll make a spot for you to hang that up when you visit." He comments half to himself and half to Glumi as he sits down on the couch across from where she normally sits as she went to get her coffee, taking a sip as she talks.

"So that's what you've been seeing Sylvia about, I was curious but didn't want to pry since she's always handling things that can blow up with the slightest bit of negligence. Do share all the juicy details about what you've done so far, you've got my curiosity Glumi my dear." He states as he waves his hand bringing a holo-screen for her to write out the details. "I'll gladly give some insight on what I know of chemistry and alchemy, but the chemical formula would much help me see what we're working with here."

"If you do place something like a door there, I would find other means to come in," she laughed out. "Maybe from the roof? Or crawl into your bed when you're sleeping," she smiled mischievously. "I have always wanted to try what the humans write about the succubae." Listening to the male, she nodded. "As far as alchemy would go, that is a no-go. We have to do this in scientific terms than our 'voo-doo' magic."

"I expected as much." He quipped in response to her saying she would just find another way in as she laughed. "Please spare the poor roof workers." He teased as he processed the comment about crawling into his bed. "I wouldn't reject, ever since I lost my dear Vivian I've been quite lonely, but come now don't play with this old man's heart so, you're getting my hopes up." He teased back with a smile before sipping on his tea. "Now now, you can't come to a mages college and expect us to not use any magic." He stated with a joking smile. "Fine fine we'll do it your way. However I can't help without details my dear."

Turning a bit red from Daris stating she was getting him to hope, she covered her face by raising her mug. Was she flirting again? To whatever dead that was listening to her, she prayed she would stop doing so. "I... don't tease," she pleaded. Even if she was the first one to start, she seem that she cannot think of a quip after realizing what was said. "Sylvia is more to the scientific type so I have to help her through scientific means. As is, we have tried stabilizers but it seems nothing could not keep it from exploding. Research in the Institute says it is better that we also add a specific volume of a volatile element to make the research stable."

"You come in to an old widower's office to drink his coffee and tease him and he has no right to tease you back? Shameful." He stated with a chuckle as she raised her coffee to hide her blush. "Don't hide your lovely face, it's one of the joys this ugly old scarred man has." He stated with a teasing tone... though he also meant what he said. However he soon returned to his normal serious face as she brought up the research once more. "Indeed she is more scientifically inclined, I know she has been reading up on the new chemistry books I had brought in from the outside world. However she is still a mage, though she focuses on entropy and alchemy powers to aid her chemistry. Now for the stabilizers not working... they aren't universal, they just work on most things. It's a shame they didn't work for this compound. Now quite teasing this old man with knowledge and share it so I can better understand the situation. This will help us determine what compound and the amount of it we need to pair it with to help stabilize it."

"I'm the one teasing," Glumisun burst out in a playful manner. Shaking her head and making the ugliest face she could make, she got the lab coat on and got out of the office. They were back to being scholars sharing interest and research, talking about what they have discovered and even giving off specific elements that could bind down the unstable ones. "Mostly it's a drop," she murmured. "I should have taken my notebook with me to show you what we have discovered. To hell with phones and tabs and holograms. I cannot, for the life of me use it correctly," she pouted, placing on the goggles as Sylvia, the student who has come up with this specific research joined them down the hall.

He grinned in response to her retort and face making. Though it was soon back to discussing research as she informed him of the element and it's details as she put on her lab coat. He didn't quite catch what she murmured, but she soon went on to talk about forgetting her notebook. "It's much like an old whiteboard, I was hoping you would draw out the compound, but what you've told me thus far gives me a fairly good idea of what you've made. We'll need a cesium based compound to help balance it out I think, however which one I cannot tell you for sure. Though I can narrow it down to one of thirteen options." He stated as he snapped and his lab coat and goggles were on. "Nifty spell that is." He comments aloud to himself.

The pair soon arrived at the lab where Sylvia was present. "Good morning, I hear you've been working on a new explosive and Glumi told me the details on it, I suggest pulling out cesium product 173 to test for now since you seem keen on stabilizing it... granted there are 12 other options that may or may not work so we'll need to take extra precautions." He states with a smile as Sylvia goes and prepares the materials. "So my dear, how long till Nue arrives?" He asks curiously with a smile. Even if she was done with all of her work Nue always showed up for something sooner or later. "That boy needs to find a wife and calm down..." He mutters under his breath.

Glumi turned to look up at the male, eyes on the clock first before giving a soft groan. "More or less we have half an hour for this," she stated before bursting into fits of giggles. "If you can find someone who is very fit for my silent friend, contact me immediately," she grinned mischief already gracing her expression. "We'll have to finish the first of thirteen options then." Stretching, she bent with Sylvia as they used a pipette for the said chemical. "Only one drop," she whispered to the researcher. "Too much and we might get another explosion in our hands."

With shaking fingers, Sylvia did try only to yelp in surprise when a crystal bird comes chirping in and zooms towards them. The liquid had too many drops of cesium 173 then. Glumisun was quick to react. Grabbing Sylvia and Daris, she shielded the two researchers as the beaker exploded. Embedding her face with broken glass, Glumisun chuckled. "Good thing I am wearing these," she grinned out, removing the goggles and acting as if her face was never injured. Checking if the student got any of the injuries, she was quite proud she did not. The canary was another thing. Knowing it is from Avaddon, she lets the bird land on her palm before reading the contents. "Meeting," she sighed out. Rarely did she ever go to such but the message was quite urgent. "Sir Daris," she called out. "Do you have any face masks I could take?"

He chuckled at her groan, it was a wonder why she kept Nue around with how she acted. Granted he knew the reason was he kept her on track most of the time. Still he should lighten up every now and then. "Oh excellent a half hour should be enough to finish a round of testing as long as it doesn't explode." Her laughter about his comment under his breath had him smiling as well. "I know there are a few demons on campus that might interest him... but I doubt he'll having anything to do with them considering he hates my guts." He comments with a wry smile. "Indeed let's not be overambitious." He comments as he waves his wand with a few hand motions and silent words as the recording implements in the room began to turn on and ready themselves for the experiment.

He felt a message bird approaching with the mana signature of one of the demon leaders so he let it through the shielding. However he didn't expect it to almost immediately come into the lab and startle Sylvia... and then the whole thing went up in an explosion of glass and flames. He managed to throw up a shield for himself and Sylvia... however Glumi moved to protect the two moving from her safe position. "Glumi why did you do that! We would have been fine, now we need to get you to the medic ward to heal you up. No, I will not provide a mask, you're going to the healing ward right now." He declares firmly and stubbornly out of concern for her well being.

"No, it's fine," Glumisun snorted, vanishing the letter and then shaking her head as she blinked out the white spots she was having. "I can heal myself, thank you very much," she stated. Holding unto her lips she frowned. "Okay, I think I need tweezers, too. Healing would be done when I get to the Sanctum. Don't worry too much, Sir Daris," she chuckled. Why would he. This has been a normal occurrence now. "Nothing is really broken."

"I don't care if you can heal yourself that compound is likely toxic and corrosive. I'm taking you to the medical ward right now. Sylvia go get the healers at the very least since I doubt Glumi will be willing to listen." He exclaims as he pokes Glumi with his cane to get her moving. He waves his hand and pulled out the shards before applying a stasis spell to keep things from changing further. "I do worry about you because you're a very precious companion Glumi. I'll do this much, now let's get you to the medical ward. This meeting can wait, your health is far more pressing." He declares states, his face giving away he's not willing to budge an inch in this regard.

Entering the clinic, Glumi still fought. "As such, I really need to go. Toxicity and corrosive properties really does not do anything for me but a mere hindrance when talking. I did not ingest it," she insisted, rummaging through the cupboards for face masks. "I can get back to you and you can heal this face as much as you want later," she stated. Grabbing her phone, she only have about a minute before Nue comes in. Walking to the exit in which Daris was blocking, she smiled. "Excuse me, sir," she chirped.

"The meeting can wait ten minutes. I'm not letting you leave until those wounds are properly cleaned out." He utters in a serious tone... however she continues to protest as she rummages for face masks. "I'm fine with you coming back but only once you've been taken care of now." He declares, though he could feel Nue enter the premises... it would take him at least two minutes to find them according to his approximation since they weren't in the normal rooms. "I refuse to move until you're properly seen to. To leave you're going to have to get through me." He decrees as he slams his cane down.

Glumisun raised a brow at this. Without any instruments, she can't really fight with magic. "Sir Daris," she started, cracking her knuckled in a show that she will get out by force. "Please get out of the way."

"I refuse, patiently sit down and wait for the healers to arrive, they'll be here in a few minutes as they're currently dealing with another patient." He declares after he looks at the report he got on his watch. "If you intend to use force I will be forced to do the same."

Glumisun, dashed towards the window, she opened her escape route as she already muttered the neutralizing spell to cancel out the barriers in the said room.

Having known this was likely going to happen Lantry cast his prepared teleportation spell to get in front of her and grab onto her shoulders so she couldn't go anywhere as he pushed her onto the patient bed.

Groaning as she got slammed on the bed, she laughed out. "If you wanted to be this rough, you could have said so," she smirked.

However at this moment Nue comes into the clinic....

@happymech99

Nue Rebellia

Time of day
- Morning
Location - Leaving Serpent's Kiss Manor -> Neutral Zone - Clinic
Interactions - @EldridSmith @Ai-in Ayan

The sun had barely peaked over the horizon and Nue was already up in his bedroom doing pushups and pullups as well as striking his punch bag constantly. He was never one to know when to stop and take a break for himself as he always believed that he could better himself more and more and every moment he didn't spend training was a waste of his time that he was becoming weaker.
As the sun finally started to rise over the horizon and the sounds of birds chirping could be heard, he'd pause his training just to glimpse over towards his window while he sat on the floor with his back against the wall. Taking a few moments to catch his breath as the twin cylinders on the sides of his mask began to give off a greenish glow before releasing a white stream of mist from the vents in front of his mask. Closing his eyes, he'd tilt his head back before taking a deep inhale of the fresh filtered air through the mask and exhaling once more. Just like that, Nue's out of breath state was no more as he helped himself off the floor just to dust himself off before heading out of his bedroom and make a straight shot for Glumisun's room to see if there was anything that needed to be done first for the day.

While making his way down the hall, he was greeted by several butlers, maids and other members of the clan and he was more than willing to return the greeting with a smile from his eyes and a 'good morning'. As he had reached the bedroom door to Glumisun's bedroom he'd knock several times with no reply ever, this concerning Nue as he stated that he would be coming in only to find that her room was completely empty. Seeing it this way had him panic for a few moments before pausing and realizing just where she was around this early in the morning. "She went to those humans again...Tsk." With a silent growl leaving his lips, he'd immediately rush out of the manor by jumping out of her bedroom window and bolted full speed towards the university that was located over at the Neutral Zone of the city. Even if the humans there meant well, Nue was still hard of trusting them in any sense since they could always be faking it or plotting to attack Haven behind everyone's back and if this ever happened, Nue would be ready to slaughter each and every one of them if needed.

During his dash towards the university, the sight of a frozen crystalized bird flying overhead in the same direction as he had been heading clearly indicated that Avaddon was attempting to get in contact with Glumisun and most likely the other leaders for some reason. Whatever it was for, it could wait as he charged forward. By the time he had reached the university, it appeared as though the usual barrier that surrounded the school had been lifted even if temporarily for him to get through as he busted through the nearest door to get into the building. This leading him into a hall that had plenty of human students wandering up and down only for everyone to pause and stare in confusion as well as shock at Nue's sudden appearance. Grabbing the nearest student which so happen to had been a young male, he'd pin him against the wall demanding answers. "Where is she?! Where is Glumisun! I swear if you don't tell me I will gut you and every single person in this god forsaken building!" Shouting as the students all began to scream and back away from Nue in terror while the boy was shaking in fear of being killed while attempting not to soil himself on the spot. "I..I..In the c...clinic w-with the headmaster! P..Please don't hurt us!" The boy pleaded as he was dropped to the floor only to be left there while Nue rushed off in the direction of the clinic.

Of course Nue would not kill the humans out of pure random rage like this but he knew well enough that intimidation was a clear and quick way to gain answers after seeing it being used on multiple occasions in human films as well as during his time when attempting to escape the human city he was born in.

It took mere minutes before he reached the clinic only to bust through the doorway and find none other than Daris on top of Glumisun while he pinned her down by her shoulders. The sight of this igniting a red hot flame deep inside of Nue's body as the cylinders around his mask shifted to an orange color to indicate that he was starting to strain the use of the mask's filtering system. His pupils shifted into dark slits while his eye color changed into a deep dark crimson compared to their usual greyish hue. Immediately, he'd reach for the hilt of his blade on his back and tighten it as the sounds of the motor began to whirl rapidly within the sheathe.
"I suggest you release her Daris or else this whole building is going to become a new cemetery for you humans...with plenty of bodies already buried!!"

• Spicy
Reactions: Stray Shinku
"It is Lantry to you boy. Until she has had proper medical treatment she won't be going anywhere. Now, unless you went the entire school against you I suggest you calm down and curb your temper and bigotry. Now if you're done making threats please let the doctors through the doorway." He declared as he glared at Nue, his neural chip began to activate the school's defense system and several drones appeared with guns trailed on Nue. No one walked into his school and threatened his students, not even Glumi's second in command.

Seeing that Nue calmed down and let the doctors in as he removed his hand from his sword, Lantry had the security drones return to where they came from. He looked at Glumi who stopped resisting now that both of them wanted to make sure she was ok. He dropped his stasis spell and stepped back to let the doctors do their work. It would only take 2 minutes since it was a minor injury with needing disinfection and some scanning to make sure nothing toxic was present in her blood. Granted that gave the three time to talk while the doctors worked. However in that time Glumi decided to make a lewd quip that caused him to blush slightly as he looked away to Nue, which instantly calmed him as the footage of what occurred before his arrival made it's way into his mind.

"I know you hate my guts and I'm too old to care, we both know I've never harmed Glumi and I never will but I know you're overprotective of her much like I am. However this gives you no right to threaten my students nor my school regardless of your racist bias against humans. We house students of human and demon descent and I actively work for peace between both races, I will not let you start problems here. There is already far too much racism in the outside world on both sides, and I do not want that affecting this city more than it already is. This is the first and last strike, the next time you threaten my school or students I will revoke your ability to enter without forcing you to go through all the layers of defense in this old school. If you have a problem with me, settle it with me. Have I made myself clear?" He sternly lectures Nue as he leans on his cane facing him while the doctors take the time he spent speaking to clean out the wound and heal it while they wait on the results of the scan to make sure nothing toxic made it into her bloodstream.

Interaction: @happymech99 @Ai-in Ayan

Sephtis Pyry

Time:A few days prior

Interactions: @Monbon @Lulunopia

Sephtis stood in the center of an auditorium-like room. Around the exterior of the room, a team of elite Ash Wolf operatives specially chosen for the mission ahead were gathered for a mission briefing. Sephtis took a final look at his watch to verify that the briefing starting time had arrived before clearing his throat to gain the attention of the operatives.

"Everyone here? Let's begin, then."

A holographic projection appeared behind Sephtis, showing the surrounding areas of Haven. Sephtis gestured to it without a break in his words. "The target this time is the city of Haven. For most of you, the name should be at least familiar, but for the benefit of those here who were not privy to the information, Haven is the name of the city of demons we've suspected to exist for quite some time. A few days ago, a few of our scouts finally located the city."

HRWW0Io.jpeg

As Sephtis spoke, the hologram gained an additional overlay, showing a large dome-shaped structure expanding out of sight to the left. "The city is protected by a barrier with two important functions that we've determined so far. First, the barrier prevents the city from being seen or detected from the outside. Second, the barrier has a physical component preventing easy access to the city from the air. Even supposing that someone did bypass the barrier, they would run into a second obstacle."

As Sephtis continued his presentation, the image shifted again, to a large solid metal wall. "Preliminary scouting efforts indicate that inside of the barrier is a secondary wall around the exterior of the city. The wall is equipped with both sonar and radar, with anti-air weapons concealed within. Any attempt to access the airspace without authorization is unfortunately unlikely to succeed. Fortunately for us, however, their sonar and radar systems are woefully outdated, and standard stealth suits seem to suffice to fool them, allowing us to reach the walls undetected. From there, a smaller infiltration team will use a drug developed by one of our in-house doctors to render those keeping guard on the walls unconscious and gain access to a security room. The team will then disable their surveillance equipment and signal to the rest of the team to approach the wall."

"The rest of the team will be charged with carrying operational equipment to the wall. They will ascend in pairs, each with a tote of equipment. Once everyone is over the wall, the entire team will regroup on the other side and will search out a suitable location to stash the equipment. From there, we'll scatter and lose ourselves among the crowd of the city. Among the equipment to be smuggled in are a number of microcomputers, which will be used to communicate and arrange for the team to reassemble as soon as a safehouse has been arranged. They've been pre-loaded with a top-of-the-line infiltration program that should hopefully allow us to hide our activity in the overall traffic of the city's internal internet."

His part finished, Sephtis paused. "If anyone has questions, speak up. Otherwise, the operation begins in 10 hours. I suggest you go take a rest. And remember that everyone in this room is on communications blackout until the operation is over. If you had loose ends to tie up, they're going to have to remain until the mission is complete."

Reactions: Monbon

8e66ba83e7b8f4acbe56b69330fd3be0.png

|| Location: Lost Bastion - Operations Room || Interactions: Sephtis @kookyboy9 || Mentions: None ||

Ren quietly sat on the side, listening to the leader go over the plan he already vaguely mentioned to her before when he came around looking for something to knock a demon out with. It was simple enough as far as infiltrations went.

Which was strange.

Was there no plan B should the demons have more defenses than what was in the reports the scouts compiled? Normally she wasn't one to ask questions, being something that would rather just follow orders without the burden of having to think of anything beyond what was asked of her. However, with the communication blackout that was mentioned, improvising would be more difficult should things go sideways.

Raising her hand, she waited to be called upon before bringing it up. "Is there a plan B should anything fail? One assumes we only have so many chances at this before the enemy becomes aware of our intentions and strengthens their defenses. Are we to assume retreating is not an option?" Truthfully, if Seph wanted in, it'd be best to succeed on the first attempt. Surely the leader was already aware of this. Yet... She turned her gaze to the others in the room. Judging from the operatives in the audience, it was also clear he had no intention of making room for failure. They were all seasoned agents that excelled in missions just like these.

"Also, in the rare case the demons don't succumb to the drug, are we to kill the guards?" It wasn't unheard of a demon being immune or resistant to poison or drugs. It wasn't common but there were outliers.

1629469053344.jpegGlumisun Palma Cristi

Time of day - Morning
Weather - Fair
Location - Vellum School of Ink and Quill to the Sky Reach Sanctum
Interaction - @happymech99, @EldridSmith

"Really, sir," Glumisun started, amused by the outcome of that little stunt. Turning to the person barging in the infirmary, she smiled. "It is what is looks like," she started jokingly before noticing the start of Nue's transformation and mood he was in. "Nue, calm down," she murmured before that angry threat becomes reality. Listening to Sir Daris talk the Serpent officer out, she groaned. "There goes the urgency of the meeting," she whispered before she was finally released and was being checked.

The doctor, to Glumisun's opinion, was a bit too gentle and slow. His touch was featherlike, afraid that she might break for some reason. "Don't worry, love," she winked. "I could take some rough handling. Just be sure to be thorough and your satisfied with your work." Amused by how the doctor blush, she could not help but laugh. Letting them work on her face, the other doctor was patiently waiting for his turn to scan her for toxins. She really could not help it. "Really now, I could take both of your at once."

Listening to head of the university lecture the second-in-command of Serpent's Kiss, the read-head wrinkled her nose. Upon getting the attention of Sir Daris, she groaned in her whiniest voice. "Yes, Dad," she sighed as if she was the one being lectured. Smiling in apology, she stretched and hopped off the bed. Getting beside her demon friend, she bowed. "All jokes aside, I do apologize on behalf of my friend. He means well but his methods are a little rough. And thank you for taking care of the wounds. I would take full responsibility of the explosion and Nue's outburst." Grabbing the fuming second-in-command, the red head tripped a bit as they exited the room. "Sir Daris, do create a black and white for the damages and maybe the costs. We will compensate. I do apologize again for our rash behaviors."

The walk to retrieve her boxed weapon was quick and both demons from Serpent's Kiss were out of the campus within a minute. "Next time maybe you should call me of my whereabouts," she smiled. "Relations with the university is quite beneficial in terms of academics, sociology, and anthropology. Oh, and good morning. I do hope you got some food before rushing over."

Last edited:

Avaddon De' Angulis

Time of day
- Mid-Morning
Location - City Streets -> Sky Reach Sanctum -> Meeting Room

Whilst making his way through Black Rose territory, Avaddon shifted his attention from one side of the sidewalk to the other as he watched citizens leaving their homes with either crates of food to bring to the market or dressed from head to toe in a business suit. The fact that there were rumors and news of murders going on and yet everyone still was able to continue with their lives as normal was still a good sight to see. As he had continued on his way, a little boy that stood at the corner of one of the streets was holding out a small data-pad while shouting out that it was the local news of what was going on throughout the city and that it was just printed this morning.
Arching a brow at the sight and sound of this, Avaddon would reach into his pocket to pull out several coins just to hand it to the young boy who handed one of the data-pads to him in return. Thanking the young boy for the data-pad, he'd continue on his way down the sidewalk while scrolling through the news to see if there was anything out of the ordinary.

The sudden sight of what appeared to had been another case of a family of four was killed and their bodies only just found the previous night by family relatives after not hearing from them for an extended amount of time had Avaddon squeeze the sides of the device till cracks started to form over the holographic screen. Continuing to read the rest of the article as it stated how the murder was not clean and blood was splattered everywhere as well as body parts. Cursing under his breath, he'd toss the data-pad into the nearby trash can before picking up his pace to reach Sanctum tower.

Minutes go by and finally Avaddon had reached the entrance to the tower. While approaching the steps into the tower, he'd bring his gaze over upon the two large stone guards that stood towering on each side of the entrance. One was a human who appeared to had been dressed from head to toe in a knight's armor while the other was a demon dressed in hellish armor; the two had their swords crossed over the entrance as a way to welcome those who entered.
Entering into the tower that lead Avaddon straight to the lobby of the large building, the sight of new and old faces in the lobby was to no surprise him. Some were checking into the building to start their lives in Haven while others were simply relaxing in the lobby or even getting breakfast.

Rather than spend time meeting the new faces or taking the time to get some breakfast for himself, he'd head directly over toward the elevator in the back of the lobby. At the bottom of the different floor buttons was a switch that was available to be switched on as long as one had permission from a leader or if they were the second in command. Other than that, if someone unauthorized flipped the switch the elevator would not move anywhere.
After flipping the switch, the elevator shot directly up the top floor of the tower in an instant only for the doors to open and reveal a long stretched white hallway and a single black door at the end of it. At the end of the hall stood two demons; one female the other male. The female was dressed in an all white tuxedo with her right eye being solid black and left eye being all white. The male was dressed in an all black tuxedo while his right eye was all white and his left eye was completely pitch black. "Present your mark. State your business and rank." As the two spoke in unison, Avaddon tugged at his coat to one side to reveal his clan symbol upon his right shoulder as it gave off a purplish glow when presenting it. "Avaddon De' Angulis. Leader of the Black Rose. I called forth a meeting with the four leaders." After seeing the clan mark and listening to the rank, the two demons kneeled before him as the black door opened and revealed a large circular room with windows surrounding the entire room allowing a complete 360degree view over the city.

In the center of the room was a pitch black circular table and four seats surrounding it. The top of each seat resided the symbol over that specific clan. Of course, Avaddon made his way over to take a seat in his clan's chair as the symbol started to give off the same purplish glow from earlier that was upon his mark on his shoulder. From there, he sat and patiently waited for the others to arrive.

Nue Rebellia

Time of day
- Mid-Morning
Location - Leaving Clinic -> Heading to Sky Reach Sanctum
Interactions - @EldridSmith @Ai-in Ayan

The fact that a human had called him by the term of 'boy' had nearly caused Nue's anger to boil over as he drew his blade further from it's sheathe only to reveal as the sword itself was already giving off a bright red glow from how much the motor was charging it already by this point. Even as the drones surrounded him, Nue showed no bit of fear whatsoever as he wasn't against slaughtering an entire school of humans. However, because everything that was going on was for the care of his leader; the male sheathed his blade as the circular cylinders around his mask started to shift back to their green color slowly.

Listening as to how Glumisun had told him to also calm down, Nue would exhale a deep breath and sigh as he crossed his arms before standing to one side of the room in silence while allowing the doctors to do their job. If he had so much as heard a single call for help from her however, the room would be quickly turned into a pool of blood without a second thought.
While Daris had gone off onto a full on lecture towards Nue, the second in command paid little to no mind what the human had to say whatsoever towards him as his leader had already told him to calm down as it was. Even if he had to go through the entire city's defenses, if it meant to protect Glumisun then no threat was too much for him to deal with.

By the time Glumisun had made her way beside Nue just to apologize to Daris for the damages and how her second in command had acted, the most that would escape from Nue's mask was a simple 'tsk' about having his leader apologize for him and to be compensating for any damages.
Without another word let alone second glance at any of the humans throughout the school, once Nue and Glumisun had started making their way towards Sanctum tower once more, he'd keep eye contact to her little to none whatsoever while she spoke.
"Apologies Madam Glumisun. I meant no disrespect to you or your studies. I do not trust any of those filthy humans. For all we know, they could be using your knowledge to gain an upper hand against you or the city. When it comes to them, we can never be too careful. They have far too much freedom in this city...As for food, apologies I did not stop by anywhere. Surely there are some places open on the way to the meeting that you spoke of?"

Last edited:
Sephtis Pyry

Time:The previous Evening

Interactions: @Monbon @Lulunopia

As Sephtis asked for questions, Serenity's hand shot up. She seemed to be concerned about a plan B. "If something goes wrong, there are contingency plans for most forseeable problems. There are other plans to get into Haven, but this is the best of the bunch. While retreat is an option, it's by far preferable that we not unless the plan becomes untenable. If this occurs, I will call the mission off, and we'll have to find a new way in." He paused for a moment for effect. "And as for anything that can resist the drugs, kill away. Any other questions? No? Good. Everybody get some rest and be ready to go at 0600 tomorrow morning."

Sephtis waited for the final stragglers to leave the briefing room before he returned to his own quarters to do a final review of the plan. While he'd given a briefing, there were a million and one additional little bits he needed to be able to recite on the spot if things went ass-up on the fly. When he was done with his review, he simply went to sleep.

Sephtis Pyry

Time:Late Morning

The mission was nearly ready to start. The trip here from Lost Bastion had been a short one, a transport ship dropping them off just outside of the effective range of radar, and they'd made the rest of the trek on foot, relying on the dense jungle to shield them from detection. That'd have to come to an end in a moment, though, as the wall was surrounded by clearing. Sephtis gave the advanced team a final check-over to make sure that everyone was suited up correctly. They'd each been issued a stealth suit, magnetic grips to climb the wall, a short-range communicator, a dart gun, and several clips of darts incorporating Ren's Sweet Dream Concoction. They'd been told to leave personal computers and other similar devices on-base. And everything seemed to be ready. He keyed his communicator.

"Begin mission. From here on out, all communications are to be carried out with codenames only. All infiltration squad members, follow me. On reaching the top of the wall, split into two groups and secure the area. I'll lead the first group, consisting of squad members 3-7, and Bloody Thorn will lead the second group, consisting of members 8-12. Remember to avoid detection by all means necessary. Transport team, wait here to be given the all-clear to proceed."

His instructions given, Sephtis activated his stealth suit, his body slowly fading from sight, leaving only the barest shimmer of distortion to hint that anyone might be there. With any luck, the distortion could be mistaken for heat shimmer. He moved quickly but with care to the edge of the wall before silently placing his magnetic grips on the side of the wall and engaging them, leading the way up.

On reaching the top, he hauled himself over, before glancing back. Reassured that the rest of the group was following him, he signaled Mackenzie to take one side before leading his half of the operatives the other way.

Ravi Shiva

Time:Morning

Interactions:

Ravi was in an undeniably good mood this morning. The weather was nice, the streets were peaceful, and he'd just had a most wonderful breakfast. He walked down the street towards Lantry's lab with a little spring in his step, already looking forwards to his counseling session. Some of the doctor's suggestions had proved immensely satisfying to Ravi, least of which included the suggestion to pick up knitting. Speaking of which, he'd brought a present for the doctor. A little knitted Lantry plushie.

His plans would have to remain on hold, though, as he received a message that a meeting of the leaders had been called. He checked the time before pulling out his phone and sending Lantry a message: "Hey doc. Something came up and I can't make it today. You have any openings I could reschedule to?"

His message sent, he turned on his heel, heading towards the Sanctum. He'd already been in the neutral zone to visit Lantry, so at least it wouldn't be far. His footsteps quickly led him to the entrance to the Sanctum, guarded by two massive statues. As he walked towards the entrance, he gave the two statues a jaunty wave, not that he expected them to respond.

Once inside, he proceeded directly to the elevator at the back of the landing, flipping the switch to head to the top floor. On disembarking to the long, white hallway, he was met by the two guardians. "Present your mark. State your business and rank."

Already expecting their demand, Ravi presented his six palms. "Ravi Shiva. Second-in-Command of Ravinca. I'm here for the meeting."

In response to the mark and introduced name and rank, the pair stepped aside, allowing Ravi through, albeit with little of the respect afforded to the leaders of the city. Ravi was beaten to the room by Avadon, who he gave a respectful half-bow before proceeding to his spot behind Azrael's seat.

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Velrosa
Interactions:
Open

Velrosa didn't need a reason. Those were the words whispered on the territory of Bloody Moon, in the guilds and coffeehouses, in the dark and bleedy alleys. The leader of Bloody Moon didn't need a reason any more than she needed permission - to break a leg, severe am alliance, or change a man's fortunes with the correct set of information.

Of course, the rumors were wrong. Every act of violence was deliberate, and every favor came with enough strings attached to a puppet show. Velrosa always had her reasons. One would just never be too sure they were good ones. Especially today.

Velrosa stood in front of a room, gleaming like a figure carved in ivory and marble. She was a collection of curves and tailored edges - sharp jaw, voluptuous build, bright red yukata banded in leather and embroidered in gold snug on her body.

"So," Velrosa started, her blood-red eyes staring at her informant bounded in rope. "You sold important information to a journalist about the murdered family of four without my permission. Hmm, I wonder what I'll do with you."

The city has been buzzing about the murder. It had nearly destroyed the information's guild reputation that she worked so hard for. It also sent some people into an uproar. Velrosa doesn't really care who the murderer was. She's more interested in the murder itself. She hated a puzzle that she cannot solve. But she had a more pressing matter to attend to. She had to deal with the rat in front of her.

Though before she could decide on a punishment, a crystal canary tapped on the window. Velrosa allowed the bird to enter and settle on her hand to reveal a thin sheet of paper.

"It seems we have to continue this meeting some other time. But do remember-" Velrosa kicked the male hard on the gut, her blood-red eyes glinting with annoyance and anger. "-there's no use to run. I know where you are and where you'll be. Always remember that."

Velrosa walked out of the room and stepped into the hall, stopping short upon seeing a child in front of her.

"Do you work with daddy?"

The leader of the Bloody Moon smiled. The kid in front of her was the rat's child.

"No," she answered and squatted down so she could look the little girl in the eye. "Shouldn't you be in your room, Circe?"

Velrosa watched the kid's mouth open a little. "How do you know my name?"

"I know all children's names. I know about Arkian who lives next door and Gamora on the end of the street. I live under their beds and in the back of their closets."

"I knew it!" The girl breathed. "But you don't look like a monster."

"I'll tell you a secret," Velrosa whispered to the girl's ear. "The really bad monsters never looked like monsters."

The little girl's lips trembled. "Did you come to eat me?"

"No, not today if you do two things for me." Velrosa's voice was calm, almost hypnotic. It had the coarse rasp of an over-rosined bow. "First, you must go back to your room. And second, you must never tell anyone that you saw me." She leaned forward and gave the kid's braid a playful tug. "Because if you do, I'll slit your mother's throat and then your father's, and then I'll cut out the hearts of all your friends. I shall save your best friend for last so that you will know it is your fault."

Seeing the little girl's face as white as lace made Velrosa grin. Oh, how she adored threatening children. "Do you understand?"

The girl nodded frantically, her chin wobbling.

"Now, now." Velrosa continued on, her voice endearing like a mother to a child. "No tears, darling. Monsters see tears and it only whets their appetites. Off you go."

Velrosa watched the kid skittered backward and up the stairs. She can feel the terrified gaze of the child. Casting a glance back at her, Vel raised a gloved hand to her lips.

When the girl was gone, Velrosa stood and walked out of the house. She found herself standing in the city streets.

"Ah, isn't that refreshing?" She told no one in particular. Velrosa was grinning, her white skin glowing as if she'd swallowed the moon. "Now, time to meet the leaders at the Sanctum."

36bdbc878424b36ce85656ae03b9a066.jpg

Azrael Blackthorne
Location: Ranvinca Manor → Sky Reach Sanctum | Interactions: | Mentions: Avvadon, Glumisun, Ravi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

255067.jpg
Smack!

The sound of a wooden sword hitting a wood dummy echoed through a
training dojo. In front of the dummy, a young, child-like, and exhausted Azrael was standing, breathing heavily with his face covered in sweat. His dark hair was messy, and his black training uniform was a little damped with sweat and dirt too.

"I must become strong," Azrael said in between his heavy breathing. "I need to show my father that I'm not a little kid that can't defend himself anymore." Lifting his right forearm to his forehead, Azrael wiped the sweat with the sleeve of his uniform. Then, he held back his wooden sword with his left hand and stood back, glancing at the dummy with a serious expression. Taking a deep breath, Azrael closed his eyes and breathe out, relaxing his mind and steadying his breathing. Once he felt he was ready to continue with his training, he quickly opened his eyes and dashed toward the dummy, raising and swinging his wooden sword swiftly.

Smack! Smack! CRACK!!!

On a third swung that landed on top of the head of the dummy, Azrael hit it hard, making a deep crack that almost split the head in half. With eyes wide open in surprise, Azrael chuckled proudly, stepping back from the dummy and lowering his wooden sword. He took a look at the poor object, and after analyzing everything, he concluded that the wound would probably be fatal in a real fight.

"Mhm, that wasn't that bad."

A familiar deep voice spoke from behind Azrael, startling him. As he turned around to look at the newcomer, Azrael noticed a man at the entrance of the dojo. He was leaning on the wall at the right side of the door, close to it, and wearing an all-black hunter attire. Swallowing hard, the young demon quickly made his way toward the man, stopped in front of him, and promptly bowed at him in respect.

"F-Father," Azrael said firmly, with a little bit of stuttering in between. "Forgive me for not noticing your presence before. I was focused on my training.

With a scoff, David, Azrael's father, and trainer leaned away from the wall and began to walk toward the now damaged dummy.

"You can drop the formalities now, Azrael," David said. "We're just the two of us here, and I'm not training you."

With a nod, Azrael stood still and turned around to look at his father, which stopped in front of the dummy. As he crossed his arms, he looked down at it in silence. "Huh... I see that you've been training a lot lately, eh? Why is that, Azrael?"

Swallowing, Azrael slowly made his way toward his father. "Because I want to become stronger," he replied, "just like you, father. Then, I can prove to you that I'll be more than capable of defending myself and the Ravinca, and then... You will let me join in the Fighter ranks." As he finished speaking, Azrael stopped behind David, a few steps apart from him. he looked up at him in silence, staring at his back.

"That ain't happening," David replied coldly, slowly turning around to look down at his son, with a stern expression. "We had this conversation a lot before, and my answer stays the same: you will not join the Fighter ranks. Not ever. I can't risk losing you, Azrael. I... I already lost your mother, and I will not forgive myself if something happens to you. Do you understand, Azrael?"

Angry and annoyed, Azrael lowered his head and glared at the wooden floor, gripping the hilt of his fake sword so tight that it made a creaking sound. "Yes... Father," Azrael finally said after a minute of silence, doing his best to control the growling rage inside him. Even his light brown eyes were turning pitch black and his body temperature dramatically increased.

"Good," David said with a nod and started to walk out of the dojo. "Dinner will be ready in an hour. Wash up and let's meet again at the Dining Hall."

As David exited the dojo, Azrael growled with anger, his body bursting into flames. "THIS IS NOT FAIR!" he shouted, and with a war cry, swung his wooden sword toward the dummy and smacked it a couple of times relentless. As the wooden sword gave up, it broke into two, but because Azrael was still pissed, he tossed the broken weapon aside and tackled the dummy. When they hit the floor, Azrael began to hit the dummy with his bare fists.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR! THIS IS NOT FAIR! THIS IS NOT FAIR!" Azrael kept repeating that, ignoring the pain in his hands, and the bruises and blood that he already had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7422680-c5ergxvvuaaoxym.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Azrael woke up from his slumber by the first rays of the sunrise that traveled through the windows of his room and landed on his face. Sighing deeply while wincing his face, the demon leader slowly moved his body on his king-size bed before slowly opening his light brown eyes. He hated his father quite a few times when he was a kid, but honestly, he was goddamn grateful to him for training him the way he did. He was harsh and cold with him even when he was his son, but Azrael ended up understanding the reason behind all of it.

"I really miss you, you old bastard," Azrael mumbled, his hands gently falling on the sides of his bed. There's when he felt some warmth coming from two bodies that somehow passed unnoticed by his smell sense. Alarmed, Azrael quickly looked to his right, spotting a familiar red-haired demon sleeping soundly. Blinking once, he then turned his head to his left to spot another sleeping female, but this one had silver hair and a pair of fluffy wolf ears. Staying silent for a minute as his brain processed what was going on, Azrael closed his eyes and sighed deeply, kind of annoyed. "Wake the hell up both of you in this instant," he commanded with a serious tone, moving off his arms from the women invading his bed.

With soft moans and gentle yawns, the females began to move their nude bodies, slowly waking up from their sleep.
"Oi, Az-kun, it's too early in the morning to be awake," said the girl on the right, which name was
Murasame, the demon queen that lives in Azrael's katana.

"Master, please, let's sleep for one more hour," begged the wolf-eared girl on the left, which name was
Shadow, Azrael's most loyal companion that was a shapeshifter just like him. Both women rolled on the bed closer to him and wrapped their arms around Azrael's body, pinning their breasts against him.

Growling with annoyance, Azrael pushed them away from him and pulled himself to sit on the bed. Luckily, he decided to sleep with some shorts the night before, so the scene he was facing now wasn't that awkward. Too bad Murasame and Shadow chose to sleep the natural way. They also dared to sleep with him, ignoring his orders of not doing it. Murasame could be excused from that, though, because she's literally a specter that lives inside Azrael's right arm. However, Shadow shouldn't have slept with him. She got her own big, comfy room.

Clicking his tongue, Azrael looked at both of them before hopping off the bed, turning around to face the women. "That's it, from now on, y'all permanently banned from entering my room," he said while crossing his arms. Gasping with shock, both girls quickly pushed themselves to sit on the bed, covering their bodies with the sheets of the bed.
"M-Master, you can't do that to me!" cried out Shadow, pouting cutely. "I'm sorry, okay? I swear it was Murasame's idea to sleep naked. I wanted to wear my magical cat pajamas!"

Frowning in disbelief, Murasame bated his eyes toward Shadow, growling "Huh? As I remember, it was you that practically begged me to let you join me to sleep with Az-kun," she said with a scoff. "I didn't put a gun on your head or something. You ended up here by yourself, so stop acting so innocent. We all know you're the biggest pervert from the both of us."

Scoffing with annoyance, Shadow's right eyebrow twitched while she gritted her teeth.
"Murasame... You better shut the hell up before I feed you with my fists," she warmed the demon beside her. Murasame in return laughed before turning her face to look at the shapeshifter. "Oh, is that a threat?" she asked her, her scarlet eyes glowing. "Heh, I'll be more than glad to teach you a lesson of respect, you stinky dog."

When Shadow and Murasame were about to crash into a ferocious fight, Azrael whistled loudly, catching their attention. "That's enough, okay?" he said and leaned forward his right arm, staring at Murasame. "You, go back to my arm and stay there until you cool down your horses. No buts. Just get in." Clicking her tongue, Murasame growled before disappearing into a cloud of black mist that slowly drifted inside Azrael's arm. Afterward, Azrael looked down at Shadow, which looked up at him with a nervous chuckle, dropping the sheets of the bed to open her arms, exposing once again her nude medium-size bust. "Why don't you give me a big and tight morning hug, Master?"

The next thing that happened was the poor Shadow getting kicked out of Azrael's room, but before she could land on the floor, she shapeshifted as a silver wolf. Whimpering, Shadow just troated away with her tail between her legs.

Sighing, Azrael rubbed the back of his head before stretching out his whole body, his back cracking a couple of times. Soon after that, somebody knocked at his door. "Come in," said Azrael loud and clear, and a demon with chocolate skin came into the room, quickly stopping in front of Azrael. He placed his right fist on the right side of his chest, greeting Azrael. "Sir, I bring the morning report." Azrael nodded to give him the sign that he could continue speaking.

It was a brief report of the morning scouts some members of the Ravinca did to make sure nothing suspicious or dangerous was lurking around their territory. Once the young demon finished giving his morning report, Azrael dismissed him, and he left the room. For now, everything was going smoothly, and save around their territory, as it should be. With no other interruption left, Azrael proceeded to prepare himself for the busy day ahead.

As the morning went by in Safe Haven, the skies were getting dark, and the air a little heavy. Some rain will probably fall later in the afternoon, perhaps. Azrael was in his office by this time of the evening, doing and reading some paperwork. Murasame was peacefully sitting on a chair in the middle of the office, drinking some tea while watching the TV.

"Oh, what a marvelous evening," Murasame said with a cheerful tone. "And that's only because that stinky dog you got as a 'companion' is pestering around. It's only you, me, this cup of tea, and..."

Murasame was suddenly interrupted by the harsh and loud smack of the door against the wall after somebody opened it without warning. Lowering her cup of tea and laying it on its plate, the red-hair demoness closed her eyes, displeased. "Ugh, I spoke too soon, damn it."

"Master, something terrible happened!" Shadow shouted and lifted her right hand to show a data-pad. "Have you read the news yet? Another killing happened. This is like... The fifth one, right?"

"Let me have a look at it, Shadow," Azrael said, already looking at Shadow, which quickly heads over to him. When she reached the desk, the shapeshifter handed over the data-pad to Azrael, and her face was showing some concern. "These killings are getting out of hand, Master," she began to say. "A lot of people are getting scared of going out of their homes or even to get to work. No place is safe anymore. Are the other leaders aware of this? Something must be done to stop whoever is behind all these atrocities."

As Azrael scrolled through the data-pad with his right index finger, he found the article that was informing about a new murder that occurred in Safe Haven. This one, however, was horrible as a family of four was brutally slain. It was stated that the crime scene was a total bloodbath, with blood splattered everywhere, along with body parts.

"By the Founders," mumbled Azrael as he finished reading the article, getting annoyed. What kind of monster would kill an innocent family like they were just animals? And this wasn't the only murder case that has happened. This was part of other murder cases that happened before, and Azrael was suspecting that they were all connected by the same person or group. It was about time for the clans to do something about it or else Safe Haven won't be a safe place at all.

"Every leader is doing their part to help the authorities to solve these happenings, Shadow," Azrael said after finishing reading the data-pad. He laid it on his desk before laying his back against his chair. "But, you're right. We need to take drastic matters if we really want to stop this. Mhm..."

Just as Shadow was about to say something, the familiar sound of ice crystals caught Azrael's attention. Turning around his chair to face the opened window behind him, an ice bird flew through. As he extended his right hand at it, the bird gently laid on his hand and morphed into a message from Avvadon. He was calling all leaders for a meeting, and apparently, it was important. Nodding in understatement, the message melted into icy water that evaporated at Azrael's touch.
Soon after the message, Azrael's phone, which was on top of his desk, vibrated. As Azrael took it and looked down at its screen, he noticed it was a text from Ravi, his Second in Command, telling him that the leaders would be reuniting at the Sky Reach Sanctum.

"Avvadon is calling all the leaders for a meeting," Azrael said, standing from his chair. "I'm assuming he's gonna talk about these killings. Well, at least that's what I hope for."

Giggling, Murasame, which now was standing beside Shadow, looked up at Azrael with a smirk, her arms crossed. "Mhhm... Does that mean THAT DEMONESS will be there too, Darling?" she asked, teasing Azrael. Confused, Azrael looked down at her. "Oh, don't you dare to give me that "I don't know what you're talking about" look! You know well how excited you get when Glucose is near you. I've even seen you staring at her ass, and legs before."

Giggling, Azrael's cheeks got a soft tone of pink. Gasping with shock, Shadow pouted and leaned closer to the desk, grabbing Azrael by the collar of his black t-shirt and pulling him closer to her. "M-Master! Who is that Glucose Cow-Titties is talking about, huh?!" Azrael simply rolled his eyes in annoyance and got her off him. "It's nothing to be worried about, Shadow, and her name is Glumisun."

Murasame turned her head to glared at Shadow, covering her own big breasts.
"Yah! Don't you dare to insult my benevolent chest like that! Hmph, it's not my fault you're as flat like an iron board, honey."

"How many times I have told you I'm not flat, you dead-ass!?" Shadow shouted, stomping her right foot on the floor. Fuming with anger, she stood closer to Murasame, grabbed her hands, and placed them on her chest, making her grab her breasts. "Feel them, you idiot! Feel them and have a taste of what it is to have the perfect tits size. It's okay if you're feeling jealous now!"

After laughing with sass, Murasame lightly gripped Shadow's breasts, and to her surprised, they felt quite decent and good in her hands. "Oh, they actually feel great. They are soft and easy to hold. You can definitely satisfy a man with these. What do you say, Az-kun?"

When both Shadow and Murasame turned their heads to look at Azrael, the demon was already gone. He jumped through the window of the office and took flight, heading toward the Sky Reach Sanctum. Shadow pouted once again, kind of sad that her master left without a goodbye. As she was about to say something to Murasame, this one was already gone as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took Azrael a few minutes to finally reach the Neutral Zone by flight. As he reached the tower, he perfectly landed at the Entrance and casually made his way inside. Just as he got into the Lobby, he was greeted by a couple of old friends. Azrael greeted them back and excused himself because he needed to be somewhere important. He promised them to meet him at their usual spot at that famous bar in the Serpent Kiss.

As he reached the elevator, Azrael pressed the switch that will take him all the way to the top of the Sky Reach Sanctum. Once the elevator reached the lobby outside the meeting room, Azrael encountered the usual Twin Guards guarding the entrance.

"Present your mark. State your business and rank," the guards said in unison.

Standing in front of them, Azrael lifted his black t-shirt to show them his clan tattoo all over the right side of his belly.
"Azrael Blackthorne, leader of the Ravinca Clan. I came here for a leaders' meeting."

After seeing his distinctive mark, the guards knelt before Azrael in respect. After that, Azrael walked inside the room. The first face he saw was Avvadon, followed by Ravi's. Nodding at Avvadon once he was in his sight, Azrael made his way toward his leader chair. He turned his head to look toward the Serpent Kiss' chair, which obviously was empty for now. Azrael was kind of disappointed about not seeing Glumisu, but that was okay. She probably was busy doing... Leader stuff.
"Geez, you're head over heels for that girl," Murasame spoke to him telepathically, giggling. "Relax. She's going to be here soon. I guess."

"Shut up," Azrael mumbled, hoping nobody heard him. After reaching his chair, he glanced at Ravi and leaned his right hand for a handshake. "Ravi, good to see you here."

"Mhm, the pleasure is all mine as well," Murasame said once again. "This guy is a bull I would like to ride any time, anywhere. I heard he can get six arms in his demon form. Just imagine all the amazing things he can do in bed. Oh, my, I'm already moist."

"Murasame, shut the fuck up already, damn it!" Azrael commanded her telepathically. "I swear I will cut off every communication with you if you don't stop this."

"R-Rude," Murasame said, and Azrael felt her pouting. Rolling his eyes, he shook his head and turned around to sit down on his chair.

Last edited:

67e5cef4b112c35692c7f3776aaa306b.png

|| Location: City Streets || Interactions: Velrosa @DANAsaur || Mentions: Lantry || Mood: Playful||

"Oh, lovely moonlight
Illuminating tree limbs,
my heart fills with awe!"

Ahmya recited a Haiku from a nearby tree, as she watched her leader exit a house, looking as radiant as ever. Her red robes featuring butterfly motifs blew lightly in the morning breeze, standing out conspicuously, holding no regard for stealth whatsoever. She had a habit of following Vel around like a shadow every now and then. Especially when she had some idea about where the leader actually ran off to. As a late sleeper, Ahmya had a tendency of missing her and had given up on checking for her over the years.

On this particular morning, Ahmya had planned on heading towards Lantry's lab and was on her way, a gift box in hand when she noticed one of Avaddon's birds in the area. Thus, the plans changed. The woman could only shirk her responsibilities for so long.

Oblivious to whatever went on inside, the second in command hid the small box in a pocket in her sleeve and hopped down from the branch, falling leisurely as if she were nothing but a feather. "I take it there's a meeting?" She questioned, making her way over languidly. If one were to pay attention, they'd notice no bounce to her steps. Or rather, that there were no steps to be seen at all as she had never once made contact with the ground, choosing to hover just above it instead, making her movements all flow smoothly like a gently flowing stream. "Or has yet another fool fallen for your charms?" Ahmya teased lightly. Lightly tapping her fan against her chin, she pretended to be in deep thought yet her eyes bent into slender crescents as her red lips pulled into a mischievous smile.

8e66ba83e7b8f4acbe56b69330fd3be0.png

|| Location: Lost Bastion - Operations Room>Jungle>Haven Wall || Interactions: N/A || Mentions: Mackenzie ||

Satisfied with the answer, Ren had no more questions in mind and gave the rest of the meeting her full attention. Once the meeting concluded, she left to work in the lab, focusing on what they would need from her for the infiltration. The drug was already prepared. It was a simple enough concoction that would put almost any being to sleep for some time. However, it would do no good if they were to use smoke grenades to take out the guards. Sound or being seen weren't the issues, but it may draw unneeded attention to them if someone saw a sudden burst of smoke and reported it before they could get the transport unit over and manage to hide everything in time. There was also the small chance of accidentally gassing themselves should the wind choose to blow their way.

Instead, she filled darts with the drug. Even if it failed to knock them out, she had an extra batch that had been filled with Strangler instead. To ensure they'd take a demon out or at least incapacitate them, she tested both out repeatedly on a few test subjects they had detained for such uses on an earlier venture. Once she was satisfied, she carefully stashed everything away and got some well-deserved sleep.

~​

On the day of the infiltration, Ren helped distribute the tranquilizers to the operatives that'd be making the shots while also explaining the difference between the red darts and the blue ones. "-One does not believe you will need it. Strangler is a stronger solution that will ensure they do not raise an alarm should you miss or should the drug not work immediately. If you are to resort to the blue dart, please take care you don't hit one another. The dose is more concentrated than One is comfortable with and may prove fatal if One does not get the antidote to you in time."

Once she was sure they understood they'd be as good as dead should they get hit with either, Ren activated her stealth suit and moved on to ensure she had everything she felt she needed. She had just triple-checked everything when Sephtis gave his instructions. Recalling she was number 9, she took a glance over at the second in command. In Ren's eyes, Mackenzie was a very capable woman and someone Ren admired from a safe distance. Though she wasn't entirely sure what use she'd be in her group, Ren followed along quietly and scaled the wall with some difficulty, her tail proving to be more of a hindrance than originally expected. Following orders, she moved towards Mackenzie's side and followed along, keeping her guard up to anything that seemed even remotely off.

c416a4c5fc45f1ba22647a265a22764f (3).jpgGlumisun Palma Cristi

Time of day - Morning
Weather - Fair
Location - Sky Reach Sanctum
Interaction - @happymech99 @kookyboy9 @Shinku⭐Kun

"Knowledge was never meant to be locked up. For if that is the case, there would be no development and peace." Glumisun then jabbed her elbow towards the towering male beside her. "And do stop calling me with titles. Call me Glumi - pronounced as Glooommmyyy," she exaggerated, as if talking to a child. As much as she recalled, it was only Nue who kept doing it. She has already requested the whole of the clan to keep the formalities and talk to her like any other person in there. "You act as if we have never been friends a couple of hundred years ago. What am I to you really?" Shaking her head, she adjusted her way of carrying her weapon before leading the male for a light breakfast, ordering some of the drinks she thought that might have the people in the meeting feel at ease for the very least. Nue had calmed down considerably and the talk with him during breakfast was exquisite.

Observations alone, she was quite sure that Miss Ahmya would be taking tea - sencha might do it. Sir Avvi would have the same taste but would like the smoother type of green tea - matcha. Miss Rowena was much like her leader but with such limited interaction with the second-in-command, she could only assume she might be of the bitter tea drinkers - black tea. Miss Velrosa was a bit peculiar, opting instead of alcoholic beverages that anything else, as well as Sir Azrael - energy drinks. Sir Ravi was a mystery for her. Thinking that he might enjoy some strong flavors, she ordered black roast.

The Sanctum sat regally in the middle of Haven. For Glumisun, the structure towered ominously over everything. It reminded her of her failure as a leader and as a daughter. This was why the second-in-command was the one who attended the meetings instead of her. She could never really feel comfortable in this area. Especially with the meeting room.

Entering through the large structure, she was immediately enthralled by the activities within. Some were a bit nervous in making Haven their home, some moved about as if they owned the place, others were sleepy as it was still too early to rise. Getting into the lobby and borrowing a guitar, she gave a light performance, her spell inducing a relaxed atmosphere, calming those who have heard the melody. With the majority of the patrons smiling and having their day start off great, she pulled Nue to the elevator and turned the switch. Inside, she readied for whatever things that were going to be thrown at them.

Walking through the halls, she could not help but purse her lips at the guards. "Nue Rebellia and Glumisun Palma Cristi," she stated, bowing to the two before any of them was going to open their mouths. "Representatives of the Serpent's Kiss and here to attend the meeting." She had also held Nue by the arm, motioning for him to not say anything.

"Present your mark."

Glumisun blinked at this. Right. She has to show where her mark was. Bursting into a hopeless chuckle, she started undoing the button of her pants. "And I thought I could access the room without even doing that," she murmured. The man's eyes widened, turning around and letting his partner confirm the red-head before them. "If you want to see it, Nue, look down," she smirked, enjoying her friend's expression. Taking her shirt up, the black insignia of the clan was bared to the female guard.

Entering the room after getting the poor guard give off an expression other than his usual stoic one, Glumisun bowed to the people inside. "Good morning," she greeted formally before placing the drinks on the table for them to pick at. "I thought we were late. Thankfully it is not the case." Bowing once again to each of the males present she offered what they bought. Resting the cursed instrument on the table before her designated seat, she frowned at the ornate chair, wanting it burned and disappearing.

Before getting to the couch near the window, she has noticed the leader of Ravinca turning a bit pink. Out of concern, Glumisun walked to where the black-brown haired leader was and lightly placed her palm on his forehead before resting her forehead on the opposite. "Good morning, cupcake," she greeted. "You look a bit flushed. Are you feeling sick?" Frowning, she could not feel any temperature change from the male. "I think you should come by the house when work is finished," she whispered. "We'll have to check on that." Nodding to Sir Ravi, she smiled.

Glumisun then sat on the said couch, pulling on her friend. "Oh, do sit, Nue. You are not a butler." Making herself comfortable, she started playing a serenade to calm her nerves.

Lantry wasn't mad when Nue acted like a stubborn child and ignored him, he was instead very disappointed that the young demon didn't put any value in human life and wasn't even willing to try and work towards peace between the races... was war inevitable at this rate? He hoped not, as he had many friends of both human and demon descent and he didn't want to see them killing each other. More importantly it tarnished what he and his wife had worked so hard on to try and unite people, not as members of different races, but as people, united as people who had a heart to try and better the world not just for themself, but for others.

Alas that dream seemed bleak with several of the leaders with positions of power being openly anti human even within what was supposed to be a city of peace. Even Ahmya his friend could be anti human at times, though her love of tea and gossip outweighed the dislike. Still of those he knows personally Glumi and Azrael who worked for the betterment of all seemed to be the lights in the dark tunnel, still the tunnel was long and dark...

As he thought of Glumi and Azrael, it was clear as day the boy liked her, but the adorable airhead didn't see it... and yet he felt some satisfaction in that, though he knew it wrong and out of jealousy. She shared the same liveliness his wife had that he so adored... perhaps he somehow worked up the courage to try and tell her his feelings, or perhaps she somehow realized with a few pointed questions, but was he willing to crush the poor boy's heart to satisfy his own loneliness?

He chuckled to himself morbidly as a thought came to mind. Even with his cybernetic enhancements and their improvements he wouldn't last longer than five centuries, which was only the equivalent to five human years to demons. Though unlikely he even lasted that long, as he was being optimistic with five centuries, two to two and a half centuries was more realistic. Perhaps if he explained himself, they would be willing to wait. However attempting to bring this up with the boy was another deal entirely...

With such heavy and serious thoughts he had the lab put back in proper order and sent the recording for the analysts to look over as a chance to improve their skills, as he didn't feel like looking over it now. The joy of being with friends and loved ones often led to bitter loneliness after as the hole within his heart which they filled in their time with him seemed all the bigger whilst they were absent. He sat down and gazed upon the photo of Vivian and himself on their wedding day over twenty years ago. Their anniversary was coming up too, it would have been their twenty-fifth too.

His mind wandered to their child which was stolen from them and led to his loss. He felt she was still alive, out there somewhere some how, but he also knew the chances of her survival were slim. Still he hoped, perhaps it was futile and he should fully move on lest his hopes be let down, but he couldn't stop hoping she was alive and well somewhere out there. While he wished to revive his wife, he knew it was impossible, and his hope to get together with Glumi was high, but what he desired most was to be reunited with his daughter before he died.

If he could go back in time to fix one thing that would be the event he would change, unfortunately power over time wasn't something a mortal could use, human nor demon, only gods if they existed. He scoffed at the thought, what caring and loving deities would let such suffering into the world, as hatred, pain, loss, and bitterness grow like plagues infecting the lands. No, if gods existed they were mere observers there to watch the aftermath and chaos unfold as what they created burned to the ground in an entertaining display. He and those who sought to fix the world and bring peace existed to spite the gods, perhaps it made their show entertaining. However one day, he hoped, it would become boring to watch as everyone existed in peace and harmony.

After many cups of tea and contemplation he had enough of the what if's, the uncertain, the loneliness, and the bitterness that faded with time but still existed, he needed to distract himself from such thoughts and threw himself back into his work as he began adjusting his drone familiars to have more stopping power, as he felt something was brewing and he wanted to be prepared for it.

Mentions: @happymech99 @Ai-in Ayan @Shinku⭐Kun

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Velrosa
Interactions:
Ahmya | Leaders

Velrosa had a way of sensing Ahmya's presence when no one else could. She was not surprised when her second in command suddenly popped out of nowhere. She expected it. After all, Vel is the leader of Bloody Moon. There was always someone waiting for her in the shadows. May it be good or bad.

"Aren't you one of those fools?" Velrosa asked in return, her voice light and teasing. "And you're right. Avaddon called for a meeting."

She had a hunch on why there would be a meeting though she cannot be too sure. After all, Velrosa receives so much information that could be used as the reason.

Velrosa turned her gaze to the Sanctum, realizing that they finally arrived at their destination. It was little more than a large building surrounded by stores and offices. It is the heart of Haven, bustling with humans and demons who wanted to start a new life.

The leader of Bloody Moon sighed. The Sanctum was one of the few remaining parts of the city that's neutral territory. But for Velrosa, it felt different. It always felt like the hush of the woods before the snare yanks tight, and the rabbit starts to scream. It always felt like a trap for her.

Velrosa shook off the feeling and entered the building with her head held up high. She could feel stares and hear hushed whispers as she walked across the lobby and into the elevator.

Upon arriving at the top floor, Velrosa didn't waste any time to show her mark. A piece of clothing was discarded on the floor with each step she took. By the time she arrived to face the two demons, she was completely disrobed.

Velrosa stood in front of them with both of her gloved hands resting on the curve of her waist. Right in the middle of her chest was a red crescent: the symbol of Bloody Moon.

"Velrosa, Leader of Bloody Moon and here to attend the meeting." She told the guardians in a sarcastic voice, stopping herself from rolling her eyes at how inefficient the verification was. They always had to do this! It's not that she's ashamed of showing her mark. In fact, she's mighty proud of it yet she finds it tedious to disrobe every time. It's not like they change the guardians.

Velrosa didn't bother to fully fix her yukata and entered the room. She was a bit surprised that she was the last one to arrive.

"Apologies," Velrosa told the group while she sat down on her seat. "Shall we get started with the meeting? The sooner we're done, the sooner I get out of here to slit some throats."

67e5cef4b112c35692c7f3776aaa306b.png

|| Location: Sanctum Meeting Room || Interactions: Velrosa || Mentions: Rowena || Mood: Neutral |

Opening her fan with a single flick, Ahmya hid her smile behind it, suddenly acting like a bashful maiden. "Only if you'd like me to be." Ahmya coyly suggested as she fanned herself. Their fun was cut short by the mention of Avaddon calling a meeting. Her crescent-like gaze hardening into slits, feeling almost unwilling to attend. "Hopefully it does not drag on this time." She sighed and put on her mask, preferring to blend into the background on such occasions.

It didn't take the two long to reach their destination. Prepared for her leader's usual habit of disrobing, Ahmya used the tip of her fan to pick up each discarded item, not trusting them to be there later. There were too many depraved demons that'd make good money off of auctioning off the Bloody Moon leader's clothing. "It'd be nicer if we just used keycards or something more convenient." She quietly grumbled before following up with showing off the clan mark on the back of her hand. "Ahmya, Second in Command of Bloody Moon."

Once all was verified, she followed along behind her leader and sat hovering to the right behind her, busying herself with carefully folding the discarded garments on her lap to pass the time. From time to time she would take a quick peek at the others in the room, wondering who was missing. To her surprise, it was the second of Black Rose. Rowena was about as loyal and dutiful as they came. It was strange not seeing her standing behind Avaddon for once. Was the girl running late or did she decide not to show?

Reactions: Stray Shinku

Avaddon De' Angulis

Time of day
- Mid-Morning
Location - Meeting Room
Interactions - @Ai-in Ayan @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun
Mentions - @kookyboy9 @Monbon @Lulunopia

Keeping silent as he crossed his arms and patiently waited for the others to arrive in the room, Avaddon's thoughts wandered as he pondered on all the possibilities of how there were ferals escaping from the quarantine zone as well as how this could be dealt with. It wasn't long before the door to the room opened as the second in command over Ravinca's clan stepped into the room; Ravi. Returning the male's respectful bow with a nod of his head, Avaddon returned to his thinking. Within a matter of minutes, another person entered the room, this time it was none other than the leader of the Ravinca clan himself; Azrael. Exchanging nods as the two leaders greeted one another, Avaddon leaned back in his chair while he continued to wait.

Minutes passed as Avaddon soon started to lose a bit of patience with how long the others were taking however it wasn't to the point nor did commonly ever show signs of annoyance. Finally, as the door opened once more, two figures stepped in; this time it was Serpent's Kiss' leader and her second in command entering. Eyeing Glumisun as she had brought with her multiple drinks for everyone within the room, Avaddon had taken his drink with a half smile and nod of his head. "Thank you Glumisun." With that being all he said, he'd take a sip of his tea before leaving on the table while they all waited for the final leader at the very least to arrive.
It wasn't long before the final leader over Bloody Moon had made her arrival as well, accompanied by her second in command as well, Avaddon slowly sat up straight in his seat before clearing his throat. Even though his second in command, Rowena wasn't present, it was not a requirement that any of the second in commands were to be present for this specific meeting. Of course, Avaddon brushed aside Velrosa's comment about slitting throats as a mere figure of speech or to deal with whatever she needed to as long as it kept the safety of Haven under control properly.

"Thank you all for coming here on such short notice. I'm sure that you've all heard the news around the city and received the recent reports of how many murder victims there have been lately. None of them have exactly been...clean...and while I understand we are demons...we have our standards too on killings. I've had a few of my best troops currently investigating some of these murders and it appears that many of them have been connected to ferals. As we're all aware, the ferals are locked in the quarantine zone...while some might be lurking under the sewers here and there, they have never dared to step out into the sunlight let alone commit this many attacks in such a short period of time. So, I am calling you all here...to wonder if you have any idea about what is going on..." As he spoke, his gaze shifted amongst all of those present within the room to see if anyone would speak up or give some sort of insight on the matter.

Nue Rebellia

Time of day
- Mid-Morning
Location - Meeting Room
Interactions - @Ai-in Ayan

While walking towards Sanctum tower, Nue listened to Glumisun speak about peace and knowledge as no matter what she said he still found it difficult to trust any human whatsoever. Even with her jab at him, he'd keep his posture while walking beside her their entire way, her second comment on her name and title however was a bit of a different situation however. "I know Mad-- Glumis-- Glumi. My apologies, I know we've trained together for quite some time and all. I guess I just feel strange calling you something so normal when back then...I had no idea you held such a high title...I will try to work on it." Stating while the two of them headed to the nearby café for some breakfast before helping her carry the many drinks straight towards Sanctum that was meant for everyone else that was going to be present at the meeting.

By the time the duo had reached the tower, he'd follow her straight inside just to find a beside her but not too close as she had given a small performance for those in the lobby with the guitar to raise everyone's spirits. Once the two stepped into the elevator and arrived at the top floor, he'd continue to follow Glumisun by her side till they reached the entrance into the meeting room. Right as he was about to speak for himself to the two guards, Glumisun was quick to speak for the two of them and rather than use the correct titles had gone with 'representatives'. Prepared to correct her, the sudden sensation of her holding upon his arm was enough of a signal for him not to say anything other than him pulling the collar of his shirt down to reveal his own clan mark upon his neck before turning away to allow his leader to reveal her own.

Finally, once the two stepped into the room and Glumisun had handed the drinks out to all of those around, Nue kept following behind her like a guard dog without so much as a word or too long of a glance towards anyone within the room. Finally, once Glumisun had started to make her way to take a seat onto the couch by the window, Nue had planned to stand but was soon pulled to sit down beside her while he listened and waited for the meeting to start.
Even after everyone had arrived and Avaddon spoke of the reasoning for the meeting, he'd lean himself slightly over towards his leader's side to whisper by her ear to avoid interrupting Avaddon and what he was talking about. "I've gone through the reports...There are a few strange ones...and it does explain a bit as to why there have been a few missing posters of people in our territory Glumi.."

Moon-Moon

Time of day
- Mid-Morning
Location - Serpent's Kiss Territory -> Outside of barrier to university
Interactions - N/A
Mentions - @EldridSmith

It had been a couple hours since his infiltration of the demon city of Haven and for those couple of hours the small canine had been snooping around different parts of the city to see what he could take in as information for the rest of the team when they arrived. However, rather than immediately contact headquarters or his team through comms, he kept silent as it was instructed to him to keep comms off while in the city until more info could be attained. When infiltrating the city, Moon-Moon found himself in serpent's kiss territory as he snuck around the alleyways taking in his surroundings and taking note of what kind of causalities will occur doing the operation. Taking note of when he first infiltrated that one of the largest targets; a statue was overlooking the territory in the distance, he took note of where it was and continued on his way throughout the territory.

As he ended up leaving one of the alleyways just to begin making his way down the sidewalk. During this, several times when citizens were opening up their shops, the metal grating walls being lifted caught the small pup off guard just to have him jump as he growled towards the metal grating of the wall lifting as though it were an enemy. His tail curled behind him as his ashy grey fur riled up and his fangs bared towards the shop.
When a person had stepped out and turned the sign in front of the shop from 'CLOSED' to 'OPEN', his defensive stance slowly lowered as he sat in front of the shop with his ears tilting to one side and his head tilting in the opposite direction. The citizen was a young child, who once saw the pup was overly excited just to run inside to grab a chicken leg and rush back out to hold it out towards Moon-Moon. Seeing this, the dog's tail quickly wagged behind him as he slowly approached the child just to take a bite out of the chicken leg while he was being petted by the child.

Soon enough, he'd start to lay on the cement floor just chewing on the meat and eventually the bone of the chicken leg until hearing the boy call out to his mother about keeping a dog. Hearing this, Moon-Moon's ears perked up before jumping back and bolting off into a full on sprint away from the shop before he could be taken in.

He'd continue to run until eventually being forced to come to a complete halt by going face first into a solid invisible object that had him whimper and fall to the ground in an instant. Shaking his head, he'd look around in complete confusion of what stopped his momentum so quickly when there was nothing in sight. Rather than stand up and go off onto another full sprint, he'd simply stand up just to reach one of his paws forward to touch the strange barrier. On the opposite side of the barrier, he could see a large building of sorts as he pawed at the barrier curiously to figure out how to opening it.

Lantry had just finished installing a new scanner onto the final drone when he was alerted to a collision with the school's barrier by one of his implants. All the locals were aware of it so it was either someone from one of the clan's coming to visit, a delivery, a visit, or an unfortunate animal, and according to the cameras it was an animal. It seemed lost and confused, so it likely escaped from it's owner. Seeing as he finished installing the first item on his list, he could wait to put the others on since he was ahead of schedule. He made his way to the barrier and lowered the section of it around him as he beckoned to the dog. "Well hello there fella, want a treat?" He asked with a smile as he conjured a piece of bacon.

@happymech99 (Sorry this one is short, I'll be able to do more on the next one)