Demon's Broken Promise || IC

Poppins
Mackenzie
Ash Wolves
Mentions: NPC's
Interactions: Serenity and Sephtis

Mack hated infiltration missions. Yet, here she was helping her leader get into Haven. Of course she's not entirely complaining, she gets to see what the great Haven looks like and hopefully gets to kill someone. She tended to have an insatiable bloodlust towards demons. Though as she trekked through the trees with her team her thoughts drifted back to the mission at hand. They were infiltrating Haven and causing quite a bit of chaos once inside. Well that's what she hoped at least. Her mind had wandered when their leader was giving the briefing, though she did pay attention to the tasks to get in attentively. Mack was smart enough to know when to pay attention and when not to.

Breaking from her thoughts, Mack came to a halt in front of the wall with her team. On signal she started the climb, activating her camouflage suit beforehand, and as she reached the top she vaulted herself over. Looking at her leader she nodded as he signaled her to take her team in the opposite direction. Signaling the team to follow she moved quickly into the halls and as they all shot at the demons, one of their operatives seemed to have missed their shot. Her eyes shot to them in a glare before she turned back to the demon that survived in time to see Serenity shoot their rasio out of their hand.

Mack was quick to move at the woman, her sword quick to be pulled out. Ducking under the blast of fluid the woman shot Mackenzie slashed her sword up, cutting the woman's head in half, though not before another shot flew at Serenity. Stepping off to the side Mackenzie watched in glee as the demon dropped to the group like a rag doll. Sheathing her sword she turned to Serenity, nodding to signal they could move out.

Once back with Sephtis they waited while the supply team climbed the wall. It wasn't long before they were descending the wall together and once on the ground Sephtis and his team took off, looking for a place to set up. An exasperated sigh left her before she turned to the man who missed his shot and gave him a glare, just to let him know that she would be punishing him. Mack didn't take kindly to things not going smoothly.

It was a few minutes later that they heard from Sephtis and received the coordinates. Looking at her team she nodded saying, "Let's move out. Ren follow-up from behind." With that Mack took off, with the team following her. Swiftly she directed everyone to the building, taking the alleyways and side streets to get there. Not long later they arrived with Mack opening the door and ushering the team in. Her eyes landed on Sephtis' for a brief second before turning back to the entering team.

Once everyone was inside she closed and locked the door. Putting her gun away Mack walked over to their leader and smirked saying, "Talk about an entrance."

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Monbon
36bdbc878424b36ce85656ae03b9a066.jpg

Azrael Blackthorne
Location: Quarentine Zone Security HQ | Interactions: Nue (@happymech99) | Mentions: Glumisun
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take Azrael that long to finally reach the barrier between the Neutral and Quarantine Zone. As soon as he noticed the abandoned and ruined buildings, he swiftly decreased his flight altitude, making a descent toward Daris' university. As he made a perfect landing on a safe area, a group of human female students that were nearby moved their heads to look at Azrael.

"Oh, isn't that Azrael?" said one girl with glasses, smiling as she pointed with excitement at the demon leader. The rest of the group quickly motioned her to be quiet and one of them lowered her pointing finger.

"What the hell are you doing,
Beatrice?" asked a black-haired girl to Beatrice, the girl that was excited to spot Azrael. "He's the leader of the Ravinca territory. We're not supposed to refer to him in such an informal way, you idiot."

Beatrice furrowed her brow and pout at her. "But why not? If Glumi lets us call her that way, and pretty much forces us to call her like that, why not with Azrael? I'm using his name, not a nickname."

The black-haired girl frowned at Beatrice and shook her head. "It's not the same with Sir Blackthorne. What if he doesn't like it, mhm? And lower your voice, he might hear us."

"I don't dislike it at all," Azrael said with a slight chuckle, standing behind the group. With a loud startled gasp, the students quickly turned around to face Azrael, which smiled back at them with his arms crossed. "Sorry if I scared you, by the way. I was about to head to the Quarantine Zone Security headquarters and accidentally overheard you scolding this girl." Azrael moved his head to look over at Beatrice, which was blushing and smiling with excitement after being close to Azrael, apparently someone she idolizes. The rest of the group was blushing but of embarrassment.

Moving his head, Azrael shifted his gaze to the black-haired girl.
"And, hey, just like with Glumisun, y'all can drop the formalities with me as well. I'll allow it. It's not a big deal."

"Ha! I told you so!" With a chuckle, Beatrice lightly smacked the shoulder of the black-haired girl out of excitement, causing Azrael to scoff with amusement. Then, Beatrice turned her whole body to face Azrael and leaned her face closer to him to observe him, which made him blink twice in confusion as it caught him off-guard. He took a step back from her and look down at her. With a smirk, Beatrice chuckled and stood straight, nodding to herself. "I finally took a closer look at the all-famous Azrael Blackthorne. I can cross that off from my bucket list and brag about it in my class."

With a nervous smile, Azrael scratched his right cheek with his right index, speechless. "Did she said that she had in her bucket list to stare at me closely?" he thought in bewilderment. "Well, that isn't the weirdest shit I've heard actually, but still, damn... Some humans are... Funny, to say the least."

"Tch. This bitch needs to know her place and back the fuck off from you," said Murasame out of pure jealousy. "Who the fuck she thinks she is, mhm? How dare her. Only I can be close to you, okay? Well, Shadow and I, actually, but that's only because I allow it."

"Am I a joke to you or something?" Azrael asked Murasame with a frown, looking down at his right arm. "I feel like some kind of object you and Shadow toss around, and I don't like it. And, take it easy, okay? This girl isn't doing anything wrong... Yet, I guess."

With a sight, Azrael turned his head to look at the group of students and bow at them with a smile. "Okay, I'll be on my way now, ladies," he said. "It was nice meeting all of you, but duty calls."

As the girls waved at him some goodbyes with their hands in return, Azrael turned around and began to head toward the Quarantine Zone headquarters. He walked through the security checkpoint without any troubles as the guards quickly recognized him without any issues. They stood straight and saluted him firmly, which made Azrael cringed inside but nodded at them respectfully to avoid any misunderstandings.

As Azrael entered the building, he was faced with the front desk secretary, which quickly stood up from her chair and bowed at him once she recognized him.

"S-S-Sir Blackthorne, good evening!" she said, stuttering nervously as she stood straight, fixing her glasses. "W-What a surprise having you here, sir. I-Is there anything I can do to help you, sir?"

Azrael lifted his right hand with his index and middle fingers up. "With two things," he said with a slight smirk. "The first one is to stop calling me sir, Sandra. We're pretty much a little more than acquaintances here, so it's okay for you to be informal with me. That's unless you still considering me a stranger, though. That will be quite hurtful, you know?"

Sandra widened her eyes in surprise with a slight blush and quickly shook her head. "N-No, no, I don't consider you a stranger, sir Azrael. It's just that I'm following the mutual respect protocols I was told to always follow when dealing with any of the four leaders of Haven City. I-I'm sorry if I upset you in any way. I didn't mean to!"

Azrael scoffed and shook his head along with his hand. "I'm not upset, Sandra, now calm down, geez." A chuckle escaped his lips as he looked directly into Sandra's eyes. "I was just letting you know that you don't need to be so formal with me. Just loosen up yourself with me, okay? I'm not going to kill you or anything."

Licking his lips, Azrael stepped closer to the desk and leaned his head toward her. "Anywho, about that second thing I need you to help me with, I need to access the surveillance cameras system of the Quarantine and Neutral Zones, and the full reports of the recent murders that happened inside the city. Can you help me with that?"

Sandra smiled with a nod. "Of course I can help you with that, sir..." Azrael squitted his eyes at her once he realized she was about to call him with formalities, so she quickly cleared her throat and corrected herself by calling him by his name. "Yes, I can help you with that without any problem, Azrael. Sir Nue is already inside looking at them, so follow me."

When he heard Nue's name, Azrael blinked twice in confusion as he walked around the desk to follow Sandra from behind. "Wait, hold up, what? Nue is looking for those murder reports? Second in Commands don't have the permission to access that kind of information by themselves, Sandra."

Sandra swallowed hard and nodded while fixing her glasses. "Y-Yes, I told him, but he got really angry and yelled at me to let him into the security room. I-I'm sorry, Azrael. I got scared of him..."

Sighing but understanding her position, Azrael simply followed the secretary, walking through an opened black door located at the back of the front desk. As they got inside, Sandra turned to her right and spotted Nue, angrily demanding a few investigating officers the records of the recent murders. Sighing, she stepped aside and gestured Azrael at the scene. Frowning, he made his way toward them, kind of pissed that Nue is back at it again thinking he can do whatever he pleases.

"You don't have the permission to take that confidential information, Nue Rubella," the leader of the Ravinca said with a firm voice as he stepped behind Nue, standing straight with a serious expression. The officers moved their heads with annoyance to look at him, thinking he was just another person interfering with their job, but once they noticed it was Azrael, they widened their eyes and scrambled on their feet to salute him even when Azrael's full attention was on Nue.

"What the hell are you doing here, Nue? You better give me a good explanation of why you got the balls to try to get your hands on information only leaders and officers with Stage 4 access can see. I don't see Glumisun nearby, so I assume you're alone here, which doesn't work in your favor either."

The officer investigators sent to retrieve Nue the reports came back holding with both of his arms an office box containing the full reports of all the recent murders that happened the past week. He stopped on his track as he spotted Azrael and the investigators gestured him to stand down as they observed Azrael and Nue.

a805a718f8a7a0a71c163d54e31a4429.jpg
Lantry waved to Glumi as she made her way into the cafeteria. "A pleasant surprise to see you again today my dear. I wish I could claim this fella as being mine, however I recently discovered him outside the school bewildered by the protective barrier." He said with a smile as he reached down to pet Moon Moon. "You are free to use the information I have at my disposal, I'll hand it over as it's in one of my safes at the moment. For now would you like some brunch? I haven't had breakfast yet and considering your meeting I doubt you had time to either." Lantry explained

However Moon Moon soon jumped back and barred his fangs at Glumi. "Now now, it's best you calm down little one. Violence won't do anyone any good here." He said with a smile as he looked at the "dog"... things seemed out of place due to all of the body modifications and unnatural intellect, the poor thing either wasn't a dog or had horrific experiments done to it. A signal was sent from the dog which his barrier blocked from leaving as it was unauthorized and he finally felt that something was wrong enough to warrant dealing with, considering it only occurred once Glumi arrived and the "dog" saw her.

Thankfully the head of security arrived allowing Lantry to take proper measures now. "Glumi dear, I do apologize to need to keep you from brunch and the information, but can you come with us for a bit? I need to make sure we have a proper place to put our small friend here where he will be comfortable as he enjoys his meal." He declared, having sent a message to her phone with pictures of the "dog" and all it's cybernetics and expressing his concerns to her regarding his desires to help save the dog, or whatever it was from it's ill fate.

"Little fella this here is Terrance, and he'll be giving you food and helping oversee you until your owners come to find you. Would you like to see your comfortable bed and all the snacks there?" He asked with a caring tone as he prepared spells to defend himself and others if required, however he would much prefer not have to use them.
@Ai-in Ayan @happymech99

FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Velrosa
Interactions:
Ahmya | Open

With the meeting adjourned, Vel rose from her seat and made her way out the room. The silk train of her kimono trailed against the marble floor as she made her way to the lobby, a sigh escaping her luscious lips.

"There's no need for that," Velrosa replied to her second-in-command. Why bother to personally investigate when there are always people willing to sell that sort of information? Besides, she could always order around her lesser demons. "Though any valuable information scoured by you will garner a reward."

Velrosa knew precisely how many steps it took to reach the information guild from the sanctum. She had made the walk innumerable times. Now, she counted down — ninety-six, ninety-five —

The leader of the Bloody Moon then stepped out of the building. Immediately, she sensed a presence behind her. Though the sound of its slippered feet was masked by the hustle and bustle around her. It was like being pursued by a ghost. If she told Ahmya to slit its throat, there was no doubt her second-in-command would do it without hesitation.

She turned at Ahmya and waved her off. "Go run your errands," she instructed. "You can find me in my office when you return."

The presence followed her through the streets until they reached a dark alley.

Velrosa stood at her spot. At the end of the alley was the traitor with a knife in hand. Velrosa could sense the bloodlust from him. The male clearly wanted her dead.

Her lips trembled. Her body shook out of fear. "W-What are you doing here?" she stuttered. "Don't come any closer."

The male stalked closer to her, grinning like a madman. With each step the man took, Velrosa stepped back.

"Heh, I knew you were weak." the traitor laughed mockingly. "Without your bodyguard, you're just a defenseless little girl."

Velrosa backed away until she was pressed against a wall. She was trapped! Her eyes frantically moved left and right, looking for an escape.
"P-Please! I'll give you anything! just don't kill me!"

But the traitor wasn't listening to her. She can sense that the male wanted her dead. She watched with fearful eyes as the male raised the knife, aiming for her chest.

"Ahhh!!!!!" Velrosa screamed.

A moment passed before she couldn't hold it anymore. Velrosa laughed hysterically.

The knife was mere inches away from her chest though the killer made no move to plunge it. She could see him trembling. She laughed even more. "Aren't you here to kill me?" Velrosa asked, moving closer to let the tip of the knife press against her skin. "Go on then. Do it."

The traitor was red in the face out of anger. She can see him struggling to move, to fight whatever is stopping him. But Velrosa knew that it was futile. He cannot go against her.

"What did you do to me?! Why can't I move?!"

"What do you mean?" Velrosa grinned innocently, her eyes glowing extremely red. "You can move. See?"

The male trembled even more as his hand moved to point the knife on his throat. Velrosa watched him like a hawk, a sadistic grin on her lips. Fear was evident in his eyes. It was entertaining to watch!

"Let me tell you a secret," Velrosa leaned in dangerously close, her lips hovering above his ear for a whisper. "You shouldn't eat whatever I offer you."

Realization dawned on the traitor. Besides being the boss of the information guild, Velrosa is also the boss of a shop that offers all kinds of confectionary. "Y-You.. your blood..."

"Bingo!"
Velrosa laughed. "Now, any last words?"

"Wai-"

Velrosa stepped back as the squelching sounds filled her ears. Blood splattered against the pavement while she watched the traitor's eyes roll back. A knife was stuck on the male's throat, its body flopping down with a sickening thud.

"Ah. I got too excited. Oh, well." Velrosa giggled before sidestepping to avoid the dead body. She the dark alley whistling merrily to herself, not bothering to look back at the mess she left. She was just a few steps away from the information guild. Someone will clean it for her.

Velrosa made her way to the guild, passing beneath a gilded arch and entering a small receiving room of black marble. Employees smiled and greeted her with a smile. The atmosphere was warm. Homely. Comforting. She greeted them back while she climbed her way up to her office.

Her office had three desks arranged by the windows to take advantage of the natural light, one for her and two for her clerks. Shelves ran from floor to ceiling. They were lined with ledgers and boxes full of documents, each carefully labeled with names.

Velrosa grabbed a pitcher and hurled it out of the window.

She tore the curtains from the windows and shredded them with her fingernails.

She buried her face in one of the silk pillows and screamed.

Then, she sat on her desk and poured herself a glass of wine. She could sense her clerks staring at her: their eyes questioning her behavior.

"There's a dead body at the back. Clean it up." She instructed one of her clerks after taking a sip of her wine. "Oh, and set up a bank account under Circe Miller. She needs it."

They didn't need to be told twice to understand. Velrosa watched them scurry out of the room. Now left alone, she sighed. "I desperately need a distraction. Shall I give one of the leaders a visit?"

1631884336385.pngChilek Graphvehgon Fanosotra

Location -Quarantine Zone, overlooking the monster and Avaddon
Interaction - @happymech99

Song/Spell played -It sounds like a violin
The weather in the feral grounds had been more than fair, bathed in red and fear was in the air.
Another day without any results in finding the target, maybe tomorrow he was going to try the public market.
With the sound of gurgles and anguished moans in the background, maybe it was time to envelope the area with his sound.
With his instrument Destruction's Symphony, it was time for a concert… "Time to listen to the melody."

Then comes in a white-haired, horned being. What is this? Someone sight-seeing?
"And I thought this place was dangerous," Chilek muttered, smiling and very curious.
Stopping his music and merely watching, the male's grin from ear to ear it's reaching.
The horned demon was very surprised. The latest creation, and the stranger's demise.

With a single note covered by the monster's roar, the smaller ferals came to watch and join the gore.
How would this demon fair to the creature of old? It would be fun if he escapes and the story is told.
"Fine, I'll help you, you crazy bastard." Changing the tune he made the battle less hard.
Slowing the beast for the man to react, "Come on, boy, it's time for you to act."

(Have to wait what Bossman was going to do. Apologies for the short reply)

unknown.pngAsphodel Garnethe

Location -Neutral Zone Police Head Quarters, Archives
Interaction - @happymech99 @Shinku⭐Kun

Whoever is creating a ruckus in the archives should be jailed or shot in the head. This is no time to be making such noise in the damn headquarters! Grabbing a tranquilizer gun and his ID in case those assholes who uphold the procedure start demanding for clearance. He could shove the tiny plastic card up their asses if he could. Then again, Avaddon would come for his ass.

Showing the card to the terrified receptionist, Asphodel raised a brow and quietly demanded to know what was happening. "S-sir," she started, already knowing who this was. Gods, shoot her now, why are the high-ranking officials here? "Sir Blackthorne and Sir Rebellion~Rebellia are there."

Now this got more interesting. He typed his question quickly then. 'And of the leader?'

"Sir Rebellia is here alone."

His lips twitched then. It was rare for Nue Rebellia to be separated from their leader. Hell, he had seen the masked male follow her to the public bath house once. Nue should be thankful that Glumi could calm the staff and get away with most of everything. He gave off a chuckle then, patting the terrified female on the head, he headed to the archives.

Poor beings who were just doing their jobs. When the third person entered the room, they were ready to give them a piece of their mind to find the infamous undertaker standing there as if he was waiting for the bloodbath. And he was already ready for the funeral. "Sir!" they greeted in alarm and paled when Asphodel aimed his tranquilizer at one of them.

Replacing the tranquilizer dart with his phone, he took a picture of both before leaning on one of the shelves to watch the shitshow unfold. Body shaking with mischief he started sending the picture to the Serpent's leader.

The amateur investigator leaned over the white-haired man's shoulder and raised a brow before nodding his consent. "It is wise to tell the higher ups of what is happening here."

This had some of the ladies and gentlemen near them pale. "Sir, don't!" they panicked.

'Too late,' the white-haired necromancer thought as the message was sent and the others cried in anguish.

To the people who knew her and how she works, it was a pain in the ass at how much detail she wanted a report to be. To an archive receptionist, her reports, as well as those she instructed to join in investigations, were detailed and needn't be edited. When she started requesting for other reports, though... it was another story. And it looks like some of the employees here know of her infamy.

"Please, sir. We will give Sir Rebellia what he needs just don't bring in Miss Glumi in this mess. We can solve it on our own." Everyone froze when Nue's phone rang. Asphodel's smile turned into a grin as the people paled.

Once everything was requested, it was time to see who breaks first. The investigators blinked at what was said before everyone glared at someone. This was going to be a very long afternoon for them.

1631885169060.jpegGlumisun Palma Cristi

Location -School of Ink and Quill to Quarantine Zone
Interaction - @EldridSmith and to the people in the Neautral Zone Headquarter Archives

The reaction of the female when the cute canine was of surprise and a bit of disappointment. Listening to Sir Daris, she nodded in understanding before getting up and smiling at the cautious creature. "I understand that you are wary of me," she stated as if it could understand her. "Do not worry, dear. I am not an enemy." When they started to move from the cafeteria to the archives, Glumi's phone rang with both the message of the man before him and the barrier masters in the Quarantine Zone.

The pictures and description of the beast with them was given to her as well as an understanding on what the pup might be. The next was her clanmate alerting her that Sir Avii entered the Quarantine Zone without any protection. Then comes another picture of a very angry Sir Azrael with an equally irritated Nue. Sighing at this, she had to motion for Sir Daris. "I have to always interrupt our study date but it looks like I will be leaving you again, Sir," she declared with disappointment. "One of the leaders is not listening to safety again. I will invite you for lunch the next time I have free time."

Walking out of the university and to her destination, she rang Nue's phone. "Put me on speakers, Sir," she requested. Once she could hear the commotion, she took a deep breath. "I do apologize for what Sir Rebellia did. I was the one who requested all the records of the recent events as well as others of the same situation and scenarios. I do apologize for my incompetence to remind the officer of the procedure. If protocol dictates that you cannot give it to him, then I request that you prepare the needed documents upon my arrival," she murmured. "As well as a summary of each."

Unknown to her, the veteran investigator sucked in a breath. There was a reason why he immediately accepted Nue's request and prayed that this shit would not happen. Glumi was thorough with written reports. "W-wait, lady~miss, Glumi, we are already~!" His voice was so soft that the female on the other side of the phone could not hear.

"There would be five things I will be asking off. First are the videos of the recent incidents. Include twenty-four hours of what has happened before and another 24 hours after. Indicate the start of the incident and the end on which the body was found. There were seven cases for this and I need five of the best videos from each. All in all, 35 videos are to be prepared approximately 48 hours each.

"Second are the investigative reports. Everything should be included there - the written description of the scene, the pictures of each corner of the area and evidence, the suspects, as well as the procedure. The notebook of the staff should have been surrendered to the records so that, too, we would like permission to open. Sealed evidence should have an electronic copy of them.

"Third are the reports from each coroner who performed the autopsy on the body. Pictures and videos would be much appreciated as well as the written report of the coroner. If there are no reports, please go and interview the personnel. Important to note is what was seen in the body and what was extracted from it. Were there gunk, were they starting to get infected and the like.

"Fourth would be all the names of all witnesses and personnels who worked in that crime scene. Each name should have a brief history on who they were and where they are now. This is to trace if there are people who were contaminated as well as any relation to the victim.

"Lastly, all records of isolated feral killings from the two years. Same as what I have said above, all videos, pictures, and if there is a hologram of the crime scene, kindly include it. And if you have a part of the carcass, do send it over to the morgue where Sir Asphodel Garnethe is in charge of. One more thing, since I will be taking those outside of the safety of your office, do prepare the necessary documents and logbook."

The last two requests were merely out of a whim but since they were going to give the data anyways, might as well have them prepare it. She knew her request would have all the people in the building working together to get it finished and it had a subtle option of just giving Nue what he needed else they work overtime. And since most of the people working there were humans, she knew they would take the easier route. Even with the technology today, when it came to Glumisun, they would have to report everything to her in a meeting after everything was prepared. Giving a polite goodbye to everyone, she ended the call before entering ground zero.

Greeting the employees there blankly, she got to her locker and grabbed her safety equipment as well as the violin. A mask like that of her dear friend and a fanny pack with tools as well as potions and antibacterial drugs and a small camera, she entered the zone after instructing the barrier masters to check on the cracked and weakened parts.

Her mood did not let up as she heard a roar from within the barren wasteland. It took her no time to head over to the source, disregarding the howls and growls behind her. She had a mission to get to the leader of the Black Rose and give him a piece of her mind.

Last edited:

Avaddon De' Angulis

Time of day
- Noon
Weather - Crimson Clear Sky
Location - Center of Quarantine Zone
Interactions - N/A
Mentions - @Ai-in Ayan

As the large anchor came descending down upon the nearly petrified Avaddon, he continued to stare blankly at the beast before him as well as the grotesque sight of the blood fountain. With the sounds of the strange music that played, the beast had just nearly missed the demon by a mere few inches as the hook of the anchor dug into the cement pavement of the ground causing Avaddon to snap back to his senses instantly. Shaking his head as he blinked several times at what had just occurred, he realized his sudden lack of attention before watching as the beast tugged back upon the metal chain causing the anchor to drag it's hook across the pavement before it started to swing it over it's head in an increasing paced manner with every passing second. "Meeattt..!!" The beast roared out towards the male demon who was once again left in shock when the large feral spoke. "Y-you can sp--" Just as he was about to finish his question, the beast started to burst into a fit of distorted laughter from it's gapping maw upon it's stomach. "Speak?! Why, yes! And...that..is not...the only thing we can do!"

As it spoke as though there were multiple of it, Avaddon only arched a brow, however, before he would question the beast, it started to let out a blood curdling distorted howl across the land. Before long, the once quiet Quarantine Zone had started to live back up to it's usual sounds as roars, groans and hisses echoed in every direction as ferals of all variants started to pour out from every corner, crack, ditch possible just to come and end up surrounding the male demon.
Some drooled at the sight of Avaddon as they have lacked fresh corpses for quite some time and the sight of a living being was a delicacy that they would go so far as to fight one another for the chance to have it all for themselves.
The fact that they did not immediately charge and attack him all at once was a curious sight though Avaddon did not lose his compsure this time, rather he kept his focus directly upon the largest feral still.

"Tell me. How have you all gotten into the rest of the city? We have you all locked down here and the only exit is guarded by the best of each of our clans.." Even as Avaddon demanded an answer, the creature only laughed from it's gapping maw upon it's stomach once more before pointing at the surrounding ferals. "Why not ask them yourself?!" The sheer question alone was yet another shocking fact to the demon leader as he had believed at first that the larger one was the only one capable of speaking only to have one of the ferals that stood in the front row begin cackling before pointing at the ground. "We dig! We dig! Dig deeep!!" Before Avaddon could fully react to this knowledge, another feral came rushing through the crowd ferals; this one had a small head and it's body did not show much muscle however, it's arms and legs were overly large as though they could lift and crush a tank with ease. It wasted no time to grab Avaddon by his head before slamming him into the ground just to drag his face across the pavement while barreling through one building after another with no trouble.
"ENOUGH TALK!! I'M HUNGRY!"

Nue Rebellia

Time of day
- Noon
Weather - Party Cloudy
Location - Neutral Zone HQ
Interactions - @Ai-in Ayan @Shinku⭐Kun
Mentions - N/A

While waiting for the reports that he ordered the investigators to go and retrieve, Nue crossed his arms and began tapping his foot on the tiled flooring impatiently. The longer he had to wait and deal with being an area with both humans and demons around him was making him more and more uncomfortable by the second. Honestly, all he wanted to do was just get this information and then head over to Asphodel to get the last bit of information he required before finally heading back to Glumisun. But of course, nothing was ever just that easy; minutes passed and rather than hearing anything along the lines of having found or brought the information he requested, it was a familiar male's voice from behind about how Nue did not have access to information as well as the fact that this male voice used his full name.

Keeping his back turned to the presence even if he had known it was leader over the Ravinca clan; Azrael, the most Nue had done was simply turn his head over his shoulder slightly to catch a glimpse of the dark haired demon leader.
Even with everyone being terrified of the sight of a leader entering the room and with how serious Azrael had seemed to had been, Nue showed no fear whatsoever. Truth to be told, Nue did not exactly fear any of the other leaders aside from Glumisun and even with her he did not exactly fear her but moreover have respect for her compared to every other leader.
Exhaling a deep sigh at the sight of Azrael, Nue simply rubbed his forehead before shaking his head right after in disbelief of who was trying to stop him from his task at hand.

"Shouldn't you get back to your body pillow of Miss Glumisun? And for your information, Miss Glumisun gave me direct orders to come for these reports 'SIR' Ass-rael. So be a good little boy toy and go in your corner...and maybe Miss Glumisun will step on you later for interrupting my mission." The name as to what Nue had called Azrael in front of the investigators as well as any other members of law enforcement in the area had everyone go completely silent and wide-eyed before quickly backing away from getting anywhere near Nue or Azrael, believing the two would battle it out right there in the building. With his attention focused upon Azrael before one of the other officers returned with the requested reports in hand, Nue hadn't even noticed the fact that the head of the special forces; Asphodel had arrived.

Luckily, before a full on battle could start between the two, hearing his phone go off had Nue take his attention towards it as he pulled it out of his pocket before answering only to find that it was none other than his leader; Glumisun. Nodding his head to her instructions, he'd extend his arm out and hold the phone right side up as a hologram of Glumisun started to manifest on the screen for her to be heard by everyone present at the time. "Don't jizz yourself Ass-rael...at least show some bit of decency as a leader." As Nue stated, the instant Glumisun started off with apologizing for her second in command's behavior, he'd turn his head away with nothing more than a 'tsk'.
By the time the phone call was over, he'd glance over towards the other surrounding officers and investigators with an arched brow. "Well? If you do not want to deal with Miss Glumisun, hand me the information requested already."

Moon-Moon

Time of day
- Noon
Weather - Party Cloudy
Location - Within university
Interactions - @EldridSmith @Ai-in Ayan
Mentions - @kookyboy9

When the information that Moon had collected and attempted to send to his leader had come back as a failed attempt, he wouldn't attempt to send it again and simply archived the data into his memory banks for the time being to either send it later on if not directly hand the information over when he had a chance to meet with Sephtis in person. Even after the threatening glare and growl that Moon gave towards the demon leader, hearing as to how the stranger stated that violence wouldn't do him any good here, the pup would only stare over towards the man before lowering his defenses fully just to accept that for the time being. Ignoring the alerting messages for the time being, even when the woman had left; Moon kept following the man around until they had ended up reaching what had appeared to had been someone he was introduced as 'Terrance'.

Being questioned about whether he'd want to see the bed and 'snacks' the only idea of more food excited Moon Moon almost instantly as the pup's ears perked and tail wagged once more joyfully at the thought of eating again. Circling around the male stranger that he had been taking him around the building, he'd even hop up onto his hind legs before placing both his paws upon the man's stomach region while he continued to look up at the man as though he were waiting for the promise of food on the spot.

67e5cef4b112c35692c7f3776aaa306b.png

|| Location: Vellum School of Ink & Quill || Interactions: Lantry || Mentions: Moon Moon || Mood: Disgusted but content||

Though Vel said there was no need to spy on Ravi, Ahmya felt against the idea of destroying the bug. The demon was one she knew little of and was genuinely curious about what kinds of shenanigans he'd get into. She'd heard stories of course but by the time said stories reached her ears, they were no better than rumors. Instead, she choose to wait a bit. If it got too boring, she'd just find an opportunity to remove it later.

Relieved to have been dismissed, Ahmya went and did just that. Errands. First on the list was a visit to Lantry. Pulling a mobile device someone had gifted her, she looked at it carefully, trying to remember how to send a text. It would be rude to drop in unannounced. "This dreadful thing... More of a curse, I'd say." She continued to fiddle with it until "Grandaddy" popped up. Somehow she managed to make it to the contacts list and paused at the name. If it weren't for a confusingly angled picture of Lantry beside the name, she wouldn't have noticed it was Lantry at all. Truth be told. she couldn't even recall adding him. There was only a faint recollection of the strong fragrance of red wine and berries.

Brushing aside whatever unclear memories came to mind, she gave up on making sense of it and pressed the icon that looked like a cellphone. Startled to find it ringing, Ahmya blinked in confusion and crushed the phone in her hand before anyone on the other end of the line could pick up. "Oops." Dropping it onto the pavement below, the second in command fanned herself, not quite realizing that she could not cool her heated cheeks with her mask on, and moved on as if nothing happened. "Now where was I?"

~

It didn't take long for her to get to the Vellum School of Ink & Quill. As usual, she was allowed to enter and made her way to the dining hall where a very helpful student told her he was last seen. Pulling out a small black box, wrapped neatly and tied off with a little green bow, Ahmya smiled, clearly in a better mood than when she left Sky Reach Sanctum. The atmosphere was a lot lighter here. It was almost the ideal place to slack off or pretend to be working.

Prior to entering, she smelled something unfamiliar. "What is that stench?" She muttered under her breath as she entered to find a dog beside Lantry as well as another person. "Well, that looks unsanitary." She commented, her gaze cold as she stared down the canine. In contrast, they lit back up when they flitted back to Lantry. "Pardon the intrusion. I tried to call. Regrettably, it seems my phone couldn't quite handle me. I hope you don't mind me hanging around here for a little bit."

8e66ba83e7b8f4acbe56b69330fd3be0.png

|| Location: Haven Wall>Hideout || Interactions: N/A || Mentions: Mackenzie and Seph ||

Ren missed out on Mackenzie making quick work out of the demoness. Her focus moved back to the corrosive liquid on the ground. Pulling out the dart gun, she continuously dipped the tip into the foreign liquid, watching in awe as it slowly ate away at the metal, stopping only before the damage was too noticeable.

Putting the gun to the side, she pulled on some gloves and pulled out a plastic container specifically made to hold corrosive liquids. Carefully, she filled the container with as much as she could before capping it off and sticking it into the case she carried just for these occasions. If she were able to make a corrosive chemical that'd melt away demons, that'd be really convenient, even more so if it was flammable. Unfortunately, it'd have to wait as there was other business to attend to.

Finished collecting her sample, she looked up just in time to catch Mackenzie's signal to regroup with the other team. Peeking over at what was left of the demon, Ren wondered if there were any other parts she could collect before leaving but another look at the second in command, and she knew that wasn't an option at the moment. Obediently, she followed along and looked over the operatives to make sure no one got injured anywhere noticeable. To her relief, everything seemed to be going smoothly.

~

By the time they reached the hideout, later on, Ren's legs were already aching. It was the most activity she had done in months. The first thing she did was take a seat on the floor by the window, marveling at the way dust reflected off the slender ray of sunlight that peeked through. In a way, it was calming and made it easy to forget the aching for a moment. Though it seemed she sat in a daze of sorts, she kept her attention on the leader, awaiting the next orders.

Sephtis Pyry

Time:Morning

Dramatis Personae

Starring in:
"Phase 2 Begins"

Main Cast:
Sephtis Pyry @kookyboy9
Serenity "Ren" Evans @Monbon
Mackenzie "Bloody Thorn" Ponsil @Lulunopia
Kayden "Shorty" 8AA010 @ArgonianScum

Supporting Cast:
8 nameless Ash Wolf operatives

[/hr]

It didn't take long for the rest of the squad to assemble in the building Sephtis had marked. Mackenzie had shut and locked the door when the last of the team made it in, upon which Sephtis finally left his corner to approach one of the several containers of equipment the team had carted into the city. He gave Mackenzie's remark an acknowledging nod before popped the top of the container, revealing 12 personal communication devices. "Everyone come up and take one of these communicators. The ones used on the wall are to have their batteries removed and be left here. We don't want anything that could even possibly connect us back to the wall. Those of you with neural interfaces should take one as well. Plug it into the interface and let it do its magic before using the interface within the city.

Sephtis remained by the crate, supervising the swap-over of the communicators. They were all preset with their own protocol to use to transmit messages over a network, so they'd be used to communicate inside the city. At least this way, if the Haven authorities somehow found records of their transmissions, they wouldn't be able to trace devices to catch the group. He also made sure that everyone with a neural interface actually plugged into the communicators. Doing so would do some scrambling of identifiable information of the device, rendering it almost as untraceable as just swapping devices. While the rest of the squad was working, he was also running the program on his own interface.

"Now that we're inside the city, it's time for the second phase of the plan to begin. From now on, we'll be operating in unknown, enemy territory. Our first priority will be to establish a safe house inside of Haven to work from. Our second priority is to find high-priority or culturally important targets. The group will be splitting up into three groups shortly. The first group will be in charge of searching for a true safehouse we can use inside the city. The second group will be in charge of finding targets so we can begin planning as soon as we have set up a safehouse. And the third group will be searching for a method we can establish to bring new equipment into the city. What we have now will last us for a while, but it's not enough to wipe out the entire city. Any questions?"

As he spoke, each member's communicators lit up with a number, indicating which group they were in.
[/hr]

Ravi Shiva

Location: Haven - Streets -> Ravi's Home -> Vellum School of Ink & Quill
Time: Morning

Interactions:@Shinku⭐Kun

Ravi nodded to Azrael's warning "I learned my lesson. If there're too many of them, I'll retreat. Plan's not to wipe them out, it's to try to catch them in the act. And I'll make sure someone trustworthy is nearby just in case. And I promise if I run into anything major, you'll be the first to hear about it."

As Azrael flew off, Ravi began heading towards the Ravinca residential district. He needed to change to human clothes. His human form was a lot smaller than his demon form, and his clothes just didn't fit both. Once he'd stopped by his residence and changed into human form and clothing, he went back out into the street to head towards Azrael's mansion. A query revealed that Shadow had left for the Vellum School of Ink & Quill.

And so, Ravi went back to the neutral zone, arriving at the university. He was allowed in without any hassle, and began looking to see if he could find Shadow anywhere. Eventually, he arrived in the dining hall to the sight of Lantry, Ahmya, and a dog that seemed to be eating from the table. He winced at the thought of dealing with Ahmya right now, but went over to talk to Lantry anyways. "Morning, professor. Have you seen Shadow around anywhere?"
[/hr]

Penalty Post
1631884336385.pngChilek Graphvehgon Fanosotra

Location -Quarantine Zone, Hiding from the next victim
Interaction - Glumisun

Chilek could only smile at the way they were treating their guest, "A nice welcome to the family, no, you little pest?"
Getting up from his stage to follow the destruction, his plan to save the man now out of action.
"More meat… New meat!" has the male turning to the entrance, and another figure joins with a very murderous stance.
Hiding back to another ruined room, Chilek grinned. "Another easy victim." Or so he presumed.

And like the person who entered before the beauty, she stood in shock at this large mystery.
A roar from the blighted creature and a swing of his hand, trying the same trick that injured the previous lad.
Unfortunately, this one was quicker to react. Jumping out of the way, she threw something and was already in the attack.
Chilek's jaw dropped opened as the lady launched herself in the air, and made a single note that could actually impair.

The red-haired male screamed in pain at the sound. That bitch! Luckily for him, his voice was drowned out by the ferals around her as well as the wail of the giant one with a weapon. As vertigo set in, he still tried to follow the person now in the air. And like an arrow, the red-head went straight for the eye, the violin's bow piercing through the organ before she took it off and tried for the other one only to be thrown off.

That lucky bitch! She landed on one of the overhanging pipes but slipped as a giant rock was thrown in that direction. Getting back on the ground, she tumbled away from another attack before getting ready for a counter.

Chilek has to do something. Tapping his bow on his weapon, he started another song. He was intrigued but needed her dead. Much like the white-haired demon. The lady's ears were not deceived. Upon the first few notes, instead of trying she gave a cute little roar that had Chilek blink in surprise and stopped his spell, causing the spell to backfire at him. Leaning on the wall and trying to get his throbbing head out of the gutter, he was temporarily down for the count.

1631885169060.jpegGlumisun Palma Cristi

Location -Quarantine Zone, Looking for Sir Avii
Weather/ Status - Humid

Glumisun's journey towards the center of the Quarantine Zone was trailed with blood and gunk. The humidity of the area was through the roofs and it felt like a plastic wrapped thinly across the skin as one sweats like a pig. She had to dodge and deeply injure the infected brave enough to attack. She was completely surprised by the broken speech of the fully infected. This would have been an amusing experiment for the female but he had other priorities to attend to.

The closer she got to the center, the less attacks from the creatures. Last time she was there, it was the exact opposite.

"More meat… Fresh meat…"

The mask whirred to life and glowed blue as Glumi turned the filters on. Walking calmly and quietly, those that have witnessed her growled and moved closer but, surprisingly, they did not attack. They merely called her out as food, as a new toy, and another victim. This had the female wary senses on high alert for ambush and sudden movements. She was a couple of meters away when she sucked in a breath from the large feral with an anchor.

What in the founders' good names is that? Towering over her petite form even from afar, the giant of a feral turned to her with the bloody anchor scraping the pavement. "Another dumb meat?" it growled out, throwing the anchor as if it weighed nothing.

Glumi was quick to dodge, hopping away before actually using it as a means to dash towards the feral's head. Midway into his forearm, she was tossed into the air. Using this to her advantage, she made the violin screech, causing those who could hear to vertigo. She, too, was affected by the spell but did not stop her from plunging the bow into the eye of the feral, landing on his bloated chest.

Once her sense of balance came back, she tried to do the same on the other eye only to be grabbed and thrown to one of the dilapidated buildings.

"Ow," she groaned before kicking a small thing jumping over towards her to try and latch onto her face. Grabbing her weapon of choice and rushing out of the building to hear a faint melody from a Morin Khuur. It must have been her imagination but she still wanted to stop it. Giving a roar that could rival a kitten, she smirked when the giant feral replied with its own. "Come at me!" she yelled out as the infected focused on her and started rushing to pummel the rat.

Leaping out of the way, she was swatted by another feral mid air and had her straight to the deep fountain full of blood.

Azrael Blackthorne
Location: Neutral Zone Security HQ → Quarantine Zone | Interactions: Nue (@happymech99) | Mentions: Glumisun, and Avvadon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than be beyond pissed by the disrespectful way Nue was speaking to him, Azrael simply rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, listening to Nue. When he finished, Azrael scoffed, quite bewildered, and laid his eyes on him.

"Funny to hear such big words from a simple low-life errand boy," Azrael replied to him with a slight smirk. "Geez, do yourself a favor and stop talking if you don't have anything good to say. The way you're trying to taunt me with such a childish nickname is quite pathetic, by the way. I guess Glumisun hasn't taught her favorite 'pet' any good tricks yet. So sad."

Sighing, Azrael turned his head to look around the room, noticing the investigators weren't the only people witnessing his little argument with Nue. There were a few officers that came into the room, probably after hearing the ruckus from outside. Clicking his tongue with annoyance as he disliked to be the center of attention, the black-haired leader turned his head to glare once again at the white-haired demon in front of him, the guilty of everything that was happening here.

"Seriously, how somebody annoying as fuck like this guy ended up being a Second in Command?" he thought as a scoff escaped his lips. "He looks and sounds like a pathetic angsty teen that's just mad at the world around him for no reason. Glumisun better put a leash on him before I do it myself."

As he was about to say something to Nue again, he cut out his words as the mentioned demon held up his phone and a hologram popped out from it, revealing the image of Glumisun through a phone call. Azrael stared at it for a while, listening carefully to what she had to say. She started apologizing for Nue's unprofessional behavior as she knew well he was making a scene in this place. Then, she explained that she sent him to retrieve the recent murders reports and other confidential information to start her investigation.

When the call ended, Azrael blinked once before crossing his arms, nodding as he finally understood Nue's unwanted and unexpected presence in these headquarters.

"Don't jizz yourself Ass-rael...at least show some bit of decency as a leader."

Getting tired of his shit, Azrael lowered his head for a minute to ponder about a nickname that may trigger Nue just a little bit. Yes, he thought his taunting was childish, but now he was getting on his nerves. Besides, he wants to have the satisfaction that he at least clapped back at him. After a silly nickname popped into his mind, Azrael scoffed and smirked while lifted his head to look back at Nue.

"Alright, I'm letting you get those reports and information, Nu-tella," he said while trying his best not to burst out laughing. A few chuckles could be heard in the room from a few officers that laughed at Nue's nickname and that made Azrael feel good, knowing that Nue will probably be annoyed at the least.

As Azrael turned his body to face the investigators that were on the table in front of him and Nue, he snapped his right fingers before pointing at the table, gesturing the officer carrying the office box with the complete murder reports inside to put it down on the table. Azrael wanted to make sure that only those reports were leaving this place and not something else. The officer quickly made his way toward the table, tripping with his right foot, but luckily regained his balance. The investigators dismissively stared at him, and one of them mumbled something about hating amateurs like him.

"I'm letting this happen this one time, Nutella, but know that I'm doing this for the respect I have for Glumisun," Azrael said turning his head just a little bit to look over at Nue. "Because, honestly, I give a fuck about you or whatever you do. However, you abruptly entered here demanding to take confidential information only the leaders and high-ranked officers are allowed to see. You may give a fuck about that, but too bad for you, I'm here, and I don't like people breaking the rules."

The office box made a slight thud when the officer put it on the table and stepped back from it as Azrael got closer to it. As he lifted the lid, the Ravinca leader carefully scanned the contents inside the box, moving his eyes while taking mental notes. When he made sure everything was alright, Azrael nodded and closed back the lid.

"Everything's good," Azrael said and turned around to have one last look at Nue, staring at him with superiority just to mess with his head. "Now, be a good boy and go back to your master and tell her that the next time she wants something this important, she needs to get it by herself instead of sending her errand boy, Nutella."

Clicking his tongue, Azrael looked away and began to head to the exit, bumping Nue's shoulder on purpose as he left him behind.

"Geez, Az-kun, was that necessary?" asked Murasame telepathically. "He didn't touch you or anything after all."

"So, the fucking bastard needs to know his place," Azrael replied nonchalantly. "You heard him being disrespectful to me, right? He's lucky I was merciful enough to not bash a fist on his stupid face."

"Mmhm... I've heard he's extremely good at fighting and will not hesitate to fight a leader," Murasame said and chuckled. "And, you know, you shouldn't hurt his face. He's quite handsome. Yep, he's somebody I would ride on my bed very passionately."

"Yes, I'm not even surprised by that. Apparently, you fucked everyone you met when you were alive, huh?"

"Mostly everyone, yes," Murasame replied with a giggle. "Too bad I couldn't fuck you, though. You do look like somebody that can hold your ground in bed."

A scoff escaped Azrael's mouth as he heard that last statement from Murasame. She wasn't wrong at all about it, though. Azrael had sex a couple of times before, and if you ask those women about their sexual encounter with him, they all can tell you that he's quite a beast on the bed.

As Azrael exited the office, the beeping sound of alarms filled the whole headquarters. A few light bulbs that were located around the parameters of the headquarters were flashing red, informing everyone that something bad was happening in the Quarantine Zone.

"ALERT. ALERT. A TYPE S FERAL HAS BEEN SCANNED IN THE QUARANTINE ZONE."

When the virtual voice announced that a Type S feral has appeared in the Quarantine Zone, Azrael widened his eyes. A Type S Feral was an extremely dangerous feral specimen that mutated into something hard to kill. They are usually bigger than a normal feral and require a group of professional feral slayers to get rid of them, and even with a group, they are still hard to kill.

"You must be fucking kidding me," he said in shock, looking around as every officer in the headquarters was rushing from one side to another to follow the protocols needed to solve this issue. A few of them were cursing under their breaths and the leaders were shouting out instructions.

With no time to lose, Azrael rushed through a hallway with a couple of doors on its side. At the end of the hallway were two big black doors. Azrael pushed the doors open by their handles, revealing the Surveillance Room. There was a huge panel in front of him with a couple of hundred monitors with the live feed of the cameras located around most parts of the Quarantine Zone. A few officers were in the room, with four officers sitting in front of a big and long table with computers.

"Somebody debrief me of what's going on," Azrael said, standing in the middle of the room, looking up at the camera panels. "Where's this feral exactly?"

"Oh, shit, Sir Blackthorne," said one of the officials that were sitting in front of the table. He turned himself by moving his chair and looked at Azrael. "I, huh... All we know is that a Type S Feral was scanned by one of our security cameras near Abandoned Centre Fountain. We lost contact, but we're doing our best to regain control."

Crossing his arms, Azrael moved shifted his sight to a couple of panels that were blinking black, obviously offline for some reason. The cameras must have been broken or unlinked by random. Azrael didn't have time to wait. He had to do something about that dangerous Type S feral.

"I'm going in," Azrael said, turning around and quickly walking out of the room. "Once I walk through the barrier, lock it down. Nobody and nothing can come in or out of the Quarantine Zone until that feral is killed." Without giving them a chance to reply, Azrael exited the room and began to run out of the headquarters. Once outside he took out his wings and took flight, going through the protective barrier and into the Quarantine Zone.

The smells of sulfur and rotten flesh were pungent to Azrael's nose, but not enough to make him sick. After a few minutes, he was finally able to see the big fountain in the middle of what was once a plaza. What Azrael saw next, however, sent shivers through his spine. Not only the founding was filled with an excessive amount of blood and was adorned with corpses, but there was also a massive feral commanding a group of small ferals. That kind of behavior was extremely odd between ferals. Azrael stopped his flight and kept flapping his wings, hovering while observing everything from above.

"Something seems off here, Azrael," Murasame said with a worried tone. "Head up. We might fight against a new kind of ferals. Wait a minute, is that Glucose, the demoness you got a crush on?"

As Azrael moved his head to look over at Glumisun, he realized she was fighting against a few ferals, which were laughing at her while attacking her. He also spotted Avvadon getting his ass beaten by another feral.

"Meat, meat, meat! More fresh meat!"

"Did that... Did that fucking feral just spoke!?" Azrael asked Murasame as his jaw dropped in shock. "That's... No, no, that's impossible for a feral. They're rabid and wild animals can't communicate. So, why... By the Founders, what the fuck is going on here?" Refusing to believe what he just heard, Murasame snapped him out of his thoughts. "Hey, handsome, you will have time to process that later! Glucose and Avocado need our help!"

Shaking his head to clear his mind, Azrael began to fly upwards for a little bit before plunging in the direction where a group of ferals was about to attack Glumisun after she got tossed against a building. With his eyes shining and burning crimson red, Azrael hide his wings and let the momentum of the flight the gravity drop him against the ground with his arms ignited. As he impacted the ground, a loud boom echoed around the plaza and a fiery shockwave pushed back a few ferals in front of him, some of them screeching in agony as they burst into flames.

"Ah! The Raven Lord is here! More fresh meat! More fresh meat!"

The small ferals slowly began to surround Azrael, staring at him while laughing like a pack of hungry hyenas. Yet, they didn't attack at once like they usually did. They were analyzing their next move.

Breathing heavily, Azrael stood still and lifted his right arm. His forearm began to glow and with his left hand, he reached for Murasame, his demonly katana from within the palm of his right hand. As he took out his katana, he stood on his right and pointed at the ferals with the tip of his weapon.
"Y'all better crawl back from the shithole you came before I soak this ground with your blood."

Avaddon De' Angulis

Time of day
- Noon
Interactions - @Shinku⭐Kun @Ai-in Ayan
Mentions - N/A
Time left till complete infection - 58:30

After having his face dragged across the pavement through several more buildings, the large feral had finally come to a halt while inside one of the buildings as it shook and trembled on the verge of collapse around the duo. Slowly lifting Avaddon from the floor and up into the air above it's head, the creature would tilt it's small head to one side when it noticed that the demon male had his eyes closed shut tight and his face covered in scratches and dirtied with dust and debris all over. "So weak!! Why're you so weak?! Give me a challenge!!" As the creature roared with it's green saliva splattering all over Avaddon's face, the white haired male slowly reopened his eyes only to arch a brow while he stared down at his opponent as though he was completely uninjured. "Oh? Are you done? Is it my turn yet?" Questioning the feral in a low whispering voice, the feral became more enraged before swinging Avaddon's body around the interior of the building before tossing him aside into a pile of rubble.

While laying there in the rubble, a sudden unexpected sharp pain caused Avaddon to wince as he sat up just to brush off whatever had caused the pain upon his right arm only to find that it was a blight spreader in the form of a leech biting and sucking upon his arm. Cursing at the pain, he'd shake his head just to grab onto the leech with his free hand and forcibly begin tugging at it to remove it from his arm. Meanwhile the muscular feral had paused it's attack when it had seen this only to laugh manically at the sight.
"Hah! Too late for you now!! You'll be one of us soon!!" As it laughed, Avaddon finally tore off the leech even as it ripped flesh and tissue along with the process before tossing it at the large feral who simply grabbed the squirming creature and brought it to it's mouth to bite and eat the thing while it chewed and sucked onto the torn flesh and muscle that it tore from Avaddon.

Cursing at the pain, this was no time to worry about the infection as he would simply quarantine himself here when he could get at least some information about what was going on back to the outside. Tearing off a large section of his coat, he'd use it as a makeshift bandage wrap around his wound before the large feral charged once more forward to grab Avaddon by his head and fling him into the air back towards the center of the quarantine zone.
The tossing had ended up causing the male to end up landing straight into the blood fountain as he sat up coughing up the blood that had gotten into his lungs for the time being. As he helped himself to the edge of the fountain, the sight of Glumisun and Azrael in the vicinity had him gasp before calling out to the duo. "Glumisun! Azrael! Get out of here! We need to retreat and lock down the quarantine zone!!" Shouting while he continued to cough up the remains of the blood that he had swallowed, the giant feral only laughed till the ground itself even shook from it's booming voice. "Retreat?! Hah! And where do you think you can go in your situation?!...None of you are leaving here!!"

Nue Rebellia

Time of day
- Noon
Weather - Party Cloudy
Interactions - N/A
Mentions - @Shinku⭐Kun

After the call with Glumisun had ended and the investigator had left the large box of files upon the table for Nue to go through and bring to Glumisun, the comments that Azrael had made upon the second in command over Serpent's Kiss had the male form two fists. How he hated the other leaders and at this very moment he hated Azrael more than any human ever. Rather than causing a larger problem by attacking a leader, Nue kept silent for the rest of the time even after the dark haired leader came up with a nickname for him as well in return.
Knowing well enough that he still had a job to do, as Azrael had taken his leave Nue would keep his gaze forward even as the two bumped shoulders upon leaving.

The anger that boiled under his skin caused the light indicators upon his mask to begin shifting to an orange color as he took several deep breathes just to slowly calm himself down. Eventually the mask shifted back to it's normal green color as he approached the box of files just to go through some of the reports by skimming through a few of them. One of the things of importance that Nue hadn't noticed while going through the different reports was that some of the rookie investigators were also put onto some of the cases due to being understaffed and a few of them hadn't filed in any reports about them wearing their PPE when arriving at the scene of the crimes.

While going through a few other reports and making sure that each folder also came with a USB stick for the video footages that were requested, out by the hallway adjacent from the room he was in at the time came a a limping demon female officer who was having quite the coughing fit as her skin was as pale as ghost. Greenish yellow boils had started to form upon her hands and growing up her arms to her cheeks as she called out for help in a low whimpering whisper the entire way down the hall. Some of the officers who heard this came rushing out of the rooms while keeping their distance from the female as they asked if she was alright.
"I..I don't fe-feel so good..." It wasn't until the sounds of vomiting coming from her in the hall did Nue pause his reading just to step out from the room and see the woman in her strange condition.

"What in the seven princes?...Hey, are you okay?" Questioning the female, she coughed the remains of the green vomit onto the floor before her breathing started to begin heavy and much more labored with every passing second. Nue had only stood there without another word or even stepping closer to the woman however, his right hand slowly began reaching for the hilt of his blade upon his back. Moments later, the woman charged Nue in a blind rage as he was quick to unsheathe his blade without it's charge just to toss it at the female officer causing it to pierce through her throat with pinpoint accuracy. The amount of force of his toss had the blade flying straight to the the wall on the opposite end of the hall causing the infected officer to thrash and cough up blood while she was pinned by her throat against the wall.

"What're you all looking at?! Get this building onto lockdown this instant!! Why is that woman infected?! Return all active officers on the field back to this building and lock it down! Every single person is to immediately be tested for infection!" As Nue shouted to the other surrounding officers who were in complete shock and fear of how happened, Nue slammed his fist against a nearby button upon the wall just to cause large glass box to come crashing down upon the infected female officer who finally pulled the blade out from her throat and began bashing onto the glass to no avail.

unknown.pngAsphodel Garnethe

Location -Neutral Zone Head Quarters, Locked down.
Interaction - Nue @happymech99
The sound of alarm bells rang through the building and Asphodel prayed that this was merely a false alarm - a joke from the higher ups. When the red lights came about, he groaned as the entire structure went into lock-down. They could have waited before he got out, dammit! Grabbing his smaller book, Asphodel marched down the halls to where the source of everything was.

"What're you all looking at?! Get this building onto lockdown this instant!! Why is that woman infected?! Return all active officers on the field back to this building and lock it down! Every single person is to immediately be tested for infection!"

Oh Haven, what did the boy do now? Slash that, WHAT DID THE POOR EMPLOYEES DO NOW?

He should not be surprised to see Nue-tella being the center of it all. If the second-in-command was left without supervision, it usually resulted to property destruction and traumatized citizens. And now it looked like he tried murdering someone... This boy should really be fucked. Maybe Nue-tella could be a bit chirper when he lets go of all his pent up frustrations.

He was about to berate the young man when he noticed the growling thing pinned on the wall. Looking at the said person, his irritation turned into amusement. Patting the white-haired second-in-command, he moved closed to the writhing feral-to-be. "A live specimen," he declared, opening his book and started creating symbols to bind the thing. With a snap of his finger then, the feral-to-be stopped moving and fell unconscious.

Turning to the closest agent, he gave instructions of containing the woman in a glass case. She should be bound and kept alive until everything in the structure was deemed safe. He then grinned devilishly to the others as he adjusted his bloody gloves. "Let's check who is infected."

The investigative agents gulped at this. Why were all the officers of Serpent's Kiss so scary? One just attacked without any warning while the other was just creepy as fuck for not talking. And why would an undertaker or coroner be the person to check them?!

bf9f42a884503435dabb4aa5ef2c1e2b.jpgGlumisun Palma Cristi

Location -Neutral Zone Head Quarters, Locked down.
Interaction - Avaddon @happymech99 Azrael @Shinku⭐Kun
Temperature/ Weather -Cold

For being a demon of water, it was easy to hear what was said by Sir Avii and the feral. And the feral was somehow right. Enough child's play. They need to get out of there for the time being. Using her arms to freeze the liquid around her, she created a stairway for her to reach the surface. There were no splash or anything from her, just her head slowly breaking through the water surface followed by those golden eyes. The violin is already perched on her shoulder and bow sliding across the blood-covered strings, creating an eerie sound. The blood pool was her stage now.

"He is right," she chirped, fangs protruding from her lips. "Then please enjoy the show and catch the confetti." The lull of the melody was soft and fluid. The ferals did not even come near her as Sir Avii and Sir Azrael was there. Humid atmosphere turned frigid within five seconds and the crimson sun was covered by glittering crystals made of ice. Her eyes narrowed when some of the ferals scurried away. Another note and the
icicles came raining down, concentrated on the giant feral and those around it.

Noticing Sir Azrael in the middle of a group of ferals and the smoke coming from the angered leader, Glumisun could not help but sigh in relief. At least now, the percentage of survivability was higher. Even with the blood dripping from her being, she grinned at the male and was already motioning for him to dodge of get away from her target temporarily.

"Get her! Get her! Kill!" It was a symphony of commands, cries of agony, howls, growls and screeches. "Hurts! Sounds! Kill"

Seeing as some of the icicles lodged themselves like spears on the giant, she changed her tune into a more rapid melody to make the icicles already embedded large and large until it left a gaping hole on most of the ferals and has slowed the giant one down. "Sir!" she yelled out, not really caring who finishes the damn thing for as long as it gets killed. Seeing as the smaller ones start to come by in waves again, she hopped off the pool to stand next to the leader of Black Rose. "Cover your ears," she requested her companions before the screeching of the instrument again echoed in the central parts of the QZ.

"The meat's weapon screeches! Kill her! Tear her up! Make it stop!" It was amusing to get some of the ferals to actually kill themselves by poking through their ears to stop them from listening to her horrid music. In turn, they also just stabbed their brain in the process.

Wincing from her own spell, she listened as the ferals howled in agony. By the spirits, she wanted to be deaf right now. Grabbing Sir Avii by the arm and motioning for Sir Az to follow, she dashed albeit clumsily off to where the exit was.

Kayden 8AA010

Mentions: @kookyboy9, @Monbon, @Lulunopia

The H.E.C.F operative temporarily tuned his attention to the entrance beside him as the other groups entered the hideout. Seeing their lack of injuries, and missing people, Kayden concluded that their side of the mission was a success. He was slightly disappointed that he couldn't see others in action, only slightly. His main focus was on his task, and he had completed it, if not to the best of his ability, then to a satisfactory standard. That however, did not seem to be true as his Red V.I.S.O.R overseer appeared at his side. From her stiff movements, he could tell that she was not satisfied by his lack of action. What was there for him to do as his leader had already handle everything on his own. Was it not appropriate to analyze the actions of your superiors to have a gauge of what standards he should amount to? Apparently not. Upon completing his first year within the Ash Wolves, he had been label a "Try Hard" by the lesser operatives. They were intimidated by his efforts to exceed his, and everyone's expectations. That's what he was made for. If they had put the equal amount of effort into their own actions, then maybe they wouldn't be stuck in the novice rank with the rest of the children that they found themselves relating to like the pathetic, system chocking, wads of regurgitated dick curds that they were-

His overseer released a low growl at his side as his heart rate began to rise. The threat of being electrocuted did not ease his nerves, but the thought of disappointing his leader kept him in place. Taking a deep breath, Kayden focused his attention to Sephtis who began going over the next phase of their plan. Kayden kept his attention on Sephtis as he scanned the room, watching the other operatives, and their reactions towards the next phase of the plan. He lingered on both Mackenzie, and Serenity for a moment longer. He had interacted with them common while at base. Mackenzie acted no different than she did whenever he'd approach her while his friendly personality was activated. Cold, standoffish, and ready to take action. He admired that. Serenity, aloof as she seemed, was clearly paying attention to their leader's words. Even if her posture said she was elsewhere, her eyes were hard, and in the moment.

- - - - - - -
"Are you upset by your selected group?'

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it is my duty to work aside my given superior. Any chance I am given to do so brings me great pleasure."

"That is the correct answer."

Kayden knelt by the doorway as he reassigned his new communicator, and rendered the previously use one unresponsive. As he did so, his supervisor sat by him as she rerouted her own interface to her own assigned communicator. He knew she wouldn't completely alternate her communication systems as she still needed to report back to the H.E.C.F HQ every hour. What she registered, they would also be able to look over. Nothing he ever did was private, missions, or daily living. Once he was finished, he stole a glance towards Serenity to see how she was coming alone with her new communicator. He was excited to watch another high ranked operative in action. If he was to be honest, the others on the wall were mediocre. He craved to see what someone in a different class could do.​

Last edited:

8e66ba83e7b8f4acbe56b69330fd3be0.png

|| Location: Hideout || Interactions: N/A || Mentions: ||

Ren let out a soft groan at the mention of getting back up again, her aching muscles complaining all the while. Once back on her feet, she did some light stretches before she even dared to move another step, a feeble attempt to relieve the discomfort. Though it helped, the results weren't really noticeable enough to risk stalling. Taking a communicator, she discarded the former, removing the battery as instructed.

While she was busy setting it up and making sure all was in order, she continued to listen, retying her hair back up into a neat ponytail to keep it out of the way should they have to do more tiring activities. Knowing this group, it wasn't exactly unlikely. Mackenzie looked ready to go, Kayden never really complained on the job and other operatives seemed to follow suit. Were they abnormal or was she?

Before she could come to an answer, her communicator displayed a number. It was time to get back into groups. Looking around, she noticed she was stuck with Kayden and their leader this time around. A strange combination to say the least.

Reactions: ArgonianScum
l6yzqn0hszw61.jpg

Shadow Moonlight
Location: Ravinca Manor Vellum → School of Ink and Quill | Interactions: Ravi (@kookyboy9), Ahmya (@Monbon), and Moon-Moon (@happymech99) | Mentions: Lantry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Shadow! Looking good today as always!"

"Oh, thank you, Smith-san! You look handsome today too!"

"Good afternoon, Shadow! Be careful not to trip over."

"Ah, Kon'nichiwa, Rivers-san! I'll be careful, don't worry."

"Shadow! Ah, just by your mere presence, my day got better!"

"Aw, that was nice of you, Brooks-san! I'm glad that I made you feel better!"

As Shadow was making her usual jogging routine through the streets of the Ravinca territory, she got bombed with the greetings of the townsfolk that she passed by. They have seen her so often that they already know who she was, and her friendly and kind charisma stole their hearts. She makes the day to anyone she encounters. Shadow makes this jogging routine every single day to keep her body in shape and healthy, as well as a great way to kill her boredom. After all, Azrael and Murasame were away from the Ravinca Manor most of the time due to their leader's duties. Sure, she could hang out and bug Ravi, but sadly he was a Second in Command, meaning that he was quite busy most of the time as well.

"Besides, I don't think he wants to be alone with me anymore," Shadow thought as she trotted through a shopping district, passing by a few shops. "Heh, not after what happened the last time I went to his place." With a laugh, Shadow remembered how she went to Ravi's house one day. Without warning him, she entered her house and called him out. After not getting any answers from him, she looked for him through his house. She noticed the noise of a shower on, so she opened the door of the bathroom and peeked her head inside. There's when she finally found Ravi, but the poor guy was taking a shower, and Shadow saw him completely naked. Well, most of it. Luckily, some soap foam was covering his crotch.

"Ah, found you, Ravi-kun!" Shadow said as she opened the door completely and waved her right hand at him. As expected, Ravi got so startled that he slipped on his shower and fell on his back. Luckily, he didn't hurt himself, but Shadow still went to him and tried to help him, not minding at all that he was naked and invading his privacy. The next thing that happened was an angry Ravi kicking Shadow from his house, but not after yelling at her for entering his place without telling him.

Suddenly, Shadow got snapped out of his memory by somebody that grabbed her from her waist, turned to her right, and held her by her back. Blinking in confusion with her ears perked up and eyes wide opened, Shadow moved her head and look up at the person that was holding her.

"Oh, good evening, my dear Shadow," said a
young woman. "Sorry if I startled you, my dear, but I couldn't stop myself to get you in my arms and observe your beauty from up-close." Smirking, the young woman leaned her face closer to Shadow's, biting her lower lip while staring at Shadow's mouth, which made the poor werewolf blush with surprise. "Mhm... Will you perhaps allow me to taste those lips with a kiss, Shadow? Trust me when I tell you that you will not regret it."

As the young woman closed her eyes and puckered her lips, she slowly leaned closer to kiss Shadow, but she quickly raised her right hand and put her index finger on the woman's lips.

"Yeah, that ain't happening, Saya," Shadow said with a nervous smile, and placed her left hand on Saya's chest, and slowly pushed her away. "I'm sorry to break your heart, but I already told you I'm not interested in being with you. Gomen ne."

With a pout and a broken heart, Saya opened her eyes and stood straight, pulling Shadow with her. "Aww, don't be like that, Shadow. You know how much a love you. Since that fateful day of August when our eyes met, my heart got struck by a cupid's arrow." With a passionate expression, Saya closed her eyes and placed her right hand on her chest, and moved to her right. "Since then, my heart beats for you, and my mind cannot stop thinking about you. I'm telling you, my dear, our hearts are meant to be together."

Sighing, Shadow lifted herself with the tips of her feet and reached with her right hand the top of Saya's head. Then, she gently patted her before petting her. "Daijoubu, Saya-chan," Shadow said with her Japanese accent. "You're going to get over this weird obsession you got on me. Trust me when I tell you that we're not meant to be together."

Pouting more, Saya turned to face Shadow and looked down at her, stomping her right foot on the ground. "O-Oi, I'm not a dog, you know!?" Laughing, Shadow lightly poked the tip of her nose before sticking her tongue at her. "We all know you're technical one, Saya-chan. You're just hiding your ears, and tail with your magic. Too bad you can't hide your smell, though." With a smirk, Shadow leaned her face closer to Saya, closed her eyes, and sniffed her a couple of times. Then, she nodded. "Yep, still smelling like a canine. This smell is more than familiar for me."

Blushing furiously, Saya covered Shadow's mouth and quickly looked around. "O-O-Oi, Shadow! D-Don't say that out loud, idiot. I don't want people to know I'm a dog." Shadow blinked her eyes in confusion and tilted her head to her right, her right ear twitching. "Ne, ne, why's that, Saya-chan? You shouldn't be ashamed of being a demon dog. That's super adorable. You should embrace it instead."

Saya shook her head quickly. "No, no, no, you're all wrong. If people know I'm a demon dog, they will treat me like one and will want to give me pets all day and treat me like a pet too. And there's no way I will let that happen!"

With a sigh, Shadow shrugged. "I don't see what's wrong with petting, but okay, Saya-chan," she said and waved her right hand at her. "Mate ne! It was nice to see you once again, Saya-chan!" And with a laugh, Shadow turned around and proceed to jog away from Saya, leaving her with a pouted and crossed arms. while watching her "escape" from her.

After another hour or so, Shadow returned to the Ravinca Manor after another successful running routine. She took a well-deserved bubble bath and asked one of the maids to wash her hair for her since Azrael and Murasame weren't there. The maid happily agreed to help her as she knew that she could give Shadow a few head pats as an extra without a care since she loved them so much. Once she was fully bathed and her hair properly dried and groomed, Shadow put on her favorite black sailor shirt with a black-short skirt, both of them had red details on them. She matched her attire with a pair of hunter boots and black knee-high socks. She tied her gorgeous and long silver hair in a
ponytail. When she looked at herself in a mirror, Shadow smiled and nodded, enjoying what she was seeing.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated on top of her dresser, and the adorable werewolf stepped forward and picked her phone. As she tapped on its screen, she saw that Beatrice, a good friend of hers that was a human, texted her. With a smile, she tapped on the notification, which brought her to the chat room.

"Oi, Shadow, guess what the Cafeteria got for lunch today here at the school."

"Oh! What it is!? Oshiete, Bea-chan!"

"Huh? Oshi-what?"

"A-Ah, gomen! I forget you don't know Japanese."

"Right. You did tell me you were a werewolf born in Japan. That's super cool, by the way!"

"Ha-ha! You were born in America, right? That's cool too."
"Anyways, we're having steak for lunch today. Why don't you-"

"I'M ON MY WAY IN THIS VERY INSTANT, BEA-CHAN!!!"
"Oh?"

"ONEGAI! SAVED ME SOME OF THAT STEAK!"
"Okay, I'll try to save you some, but you better hurry because it's selling quite fast."

And without anything else to say, Shadow put her phone on one of the pockets of her skirt (yes, her skirt surprisingly got pockets), and ran out of her room, heading at full speed out of the Manor. Her destination: the Vellum School of Ink and Quill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just like she said, Shadow arrived at the Vellum School extremely fast. It just took her 10 minutes, and that was only because of her inhuman speed. Without breaking any sweat, Shadow entered the school and stood in the middle of a courtyard. She put her right hand over her forehead and looked around for her beloved friend with a big smile, but couldn't find her anywhere. The only thing she saw were students walking around and minding their business.

"Ne, ne, does anybody here have seen Saya-chan!?" Shadow asked everyone with a loud voice, catching their attention. When they realized who was speaking, every student smiled widely and waved their hands at her, greeting her.

"Oh, my God! Shadow is here!"

"Man, look at her cute ears go! They are so fluffy!"

"God, I wish I was that ground she's stepping on..."

"Dude, what the hell?"

A group of students went to Shadow and greeted her before speaking to her. Smiling with a faint blush, Shadow greeted them back and spoke as well. Then, she asked them if they have seen Beatrice, and one of the girls told her that she saw her sitting at the cafeteria. She also mentioned that she heard somebody named Ravi asking for her near the cafeteria too. Perking her ears with curiosity and excitement after knowing that Ravi was in the school, she waved her goodbyes at the girls before running away, heading to the Cafeteria.

As she reached her destination, Shadow stopped near the entrance and sniffed the air a couple of times. She obviously could smell the delicious food, especially the steak, but she also caught the scent of Ravi, which was already familiar to them. As a Werewolf, Shadow's nose was extremely acute. No matter how stinky a place was or if the air was overwhelmed with smells, Shadow was always able to differentiate every smell and scent.

"I can smell Ravi, and old man Lantry," Shadow mumbled with a smile, and her eyes closed. She took a few sniffs in the air one last time. Then, her smile turned into a nervous one, and she gulped tightly. "Ha-ha... I also smell the scary mask lady. O-Oh, no, she's here." As she opened her eyes, Shadow quickly looked around, covering her mouth with her right hand. "Ugh, I'm really scared of her. I-I mean, not actually of her but her mask. I do hope she's not wearing it here, by the Founders."

Taking a deep breath, Shadow put on a brave face and began to walk forward, following Ravi's scent trail.

After reaching a dining hall, Shadow looked around and spotted Ravi speaking with Lantry. She also spotted Ahmya without her scary. Confused and bewildered, Shadow squinted her eyes, thinking if that woman that LOOKED like Ahmya was, in fact, Ahmya. The poor girl only remembers her wearing the mask, so maybe this was a good opportunity to stop being scared of her. She began to walk to them, cautiously and with her eyes fixed on Ahmya. Oh, boy... Here goes Shadow again to invade people's personal space.

Once she reached the table where everyone was, Shadow didn't greet Ravi or Lantry. She simply stopped in front of Ahmya and looked at her with narrowed eyes, examining her. This... Unmasked person REALLY LOOKED like Ahmya.

"Don't move," Shadow told Ahmya as she stepped closer to her and leaned her face toward her neck. With her eyes closed, Shadow sniffed at her a couple of times. After a minute, she nodded and leaned away from her, opening her eyes. She rubbed her chin while glaring at Ahmya. "O-Oh... You're, huh... Ahmya, right? The lady with the scary mask? Mhmm... Well, you're pretty. Like, extremely pretty. Why would you hide such beauty behind a mask is beyond me."

Suddenly, Shadow switched from a serious-suspicious expression to her usual giddy and goofy face, laughing. "But, ha-ha!, I'm so glad you're not using the mask, Ahmya-san! Mhm, mhm! I won't have nightmares tonight. Arigatou!"

Turning around, she finally faced Ravi and dashed toward him with open arms. "Ah, Ravi-kun! Found you!" With a chuckle, Shadow gave Ravi a tight hug, laying her face on his chest. "Ne, ne, I've heard you were looking for me. Is that true?"

Letting Ravi go from her bear hug, Shadow looked to her right and spotted a big fluffy wolf. Gasping in shock and with sparkles in her eyes, Shadow quickly made her way to the wolf and crouched down in front of it, staring at him with a big smile. "BY. THE. FOUNDERS. T-T-This is a wolf! A real-"

Just when she was about to say a real-life wolf, Shadow cut off her words immediately. Shifting her eyes to stare at the healthy eye of the wolf, Shadow leaned her face closer to him and sniffed him. Frowning, Shadow leaned away from the wolf and looked back at him, tilting her head to her right. Something about him smelled... Weird, and different, but she couldn't put her finger at it. This wolf in front of her looked real and fake at the same time. How could that even be possible?

Last edited:
a805a718f8a7a0a71c163d54e31a4429.jpg
Glumi unfortunately had to leave within minutes of arriving. "I'll have it brought to you then Glumi dear." He said with a smile as Terrance led Moon Moon away with pieces of bacon and steak to a safe location on grounds where the dog could frolic freely without being a potential danger to students and faculty as plans were put into the works to help it live out a normal life. In the meantime Terrance would feed moon moon until they were full and play with them. The wasn't much magically inclined but he was powerful fighter able to keep up with moon moon's speed as they played.

As Moon Moon went away with Terrance Ahmya arrived. "Ah Ahmya nice to see you. Pardon my guest they arrived an hour ago, Terrance is putting them away now where they can play and eat freely." He declared with a friendly smile. "Feel free to stay, I don't mind at all. I need to gather some information and have a drone take it go Glumi," However Lantry was worried that whoever was evil enough to send a dog or dog look alike into the city would return for it, and more importantly, they could be a threat to the city "...and I need to send out a report to the factions though for the bloody moon I'll hand it over to you, and for the Serpents Kiss Glumi has most of the information, but I need to add some more along with my message... now to send reports to Azrael and Rowena... " He said trailing off as he had the computer file the paperwork for him as he himself despised it.

"Ah sorry for thinking aloud, I'll have some tea prepared for us by the time we arrive at the office. We can properly discuss things there." He said with a worried smile as he sent a signal to the tea machine. "If you don't wish to discuss it now feel free to hand it off to your leader, though I feel it best the information be known to them today as I feel something sinister is going on." He said with a worried look before sighing and perking up again. "Again sorry for such talk, let us converse regarding more pleasant things for now, I'm sure you have much gossip you want to share." In the meantime the information was retrieved and the full report was put in to be sent out as three drones left the campus, each with a spell of invisibility cast upon them to ensure their safety until they arrived at their destination.

However as Lantry stood up Ravi arrived inquiring of Shadow, who had already arrived but it was likely the more... energetic boys and excited girls were likely already stirred up with her arrival, which was delaying her arrival at the cafeteria. He turned to Ravi as he arrived with a smile. "What a pleasant surprise, it seems I'm quite popular today. Something must be in the air making old men seem more interesting." He said with a teasing smile. "Shadow is on campus right now, but she has yet to see me. She aught to be over soon all things considered." He said as his smile turned into more of a grin. "You save me the trouble of sending out a drone though." He says as the drone zooms back to his hand before he takes out the contents within and hands it to Ravi. "Something rather strange has occurred here and I feel that things are amiss, feel free to read them at your leisure before bringing it up to Azrael. I'm sure you came for more than Shadow, feel free to ask it of me. If you have the time you may join us for tea if you would like." He said with a wide smile as Shadow came to greet them with inquiry regarding Ahmya. "You may also join us for tea if you like." He said with a smile as Shadow fawned over Moon Moon as they were taken away. "Ah please be careful with them they are a stray, I'm having Terrance take care of them now." He said with a smile as he motioned for Terrance to take Moon Moon away quicker as his concerns regarding the safety of those around the faction leaders grew with the threat that Moon Moon could be.

@Ai-in Ayan @kookyboy9 @happymech99 @Monbon @Lulunopia @Shinku⭐Kun (TLDR, Glumi is getting Lantry's info on ferals, Glumi, Rowena & are getting a drone with what Lantry knows about Moon Moon and his suspicions of something going on in the city with a warning to be wary and prepared for threats.)

Last edited:

Nue Rebellia

Time of day
- Noon
Weather - Party Cloudy
Interactions - @Ai-in Ayan
Mentions - N/A

While the officers and other guards scattered around in a panicked state, some being in confusion of what to do while others were getting onto their phones as well as walkie-talkies to get in contact with the other officers that were still on duty for them to return to headquarters immediately. Nue had approached the glass that was containing the feral female officer who was constantly clawing and flailing her arms to try and reach for the male's face. The sight of the blood that dripped from her throat and onto his blade that still remained punctured through her throat and into the wall behind her had Nue curse under his breath as to how someone was infected within the headquarters and just how many others were infected as well.

As he continued to stand there and wait for the lockdown procedure to be completed, the sudden pat upon his head caused him to immediately turn his head over to find Asphodel as he commented on the fact that they had a live specimen now. Questioning his motive to the fact that the fact the feral was still alive was what interested him the most. "Wait, aren't you going to kill it Sir Asphodel?" It was rare and almost nonexistent as to when Nue actually showed any kind of respect for anyone else besides Glumisun, however, since Asphodel was also part of the Serpent's Kiss clan as well as Glumisun respecting this man followed by his ranking, Nue showed the slightest bit of respect in his words though not his actions.

When the female feral had fallen unconscious upon the floor, Nue had motioned his hand in a waving upwards movement to indicate to the officers who were standing far back to lift the glass containment. When they had lifted it with the button being pressed, the male reached forward just to grab his blade by it's hilt before reinstructing for the containment to be lowered once more. Wiping the blood off his blade with the crease of his elbow before sheathing his sword right after.
With the immediate threat taken care of, Nue approached the wall where the button was pressed earlier just to press it once more as the windows and doors of the entire building began to unlock and metal bars that slammed down were removed to lower the lockdown temporarily for other officers to arrive into the building one after another from being called out of the field.

Turning his attention back over towards Asphodel after Nue released the lockdown and the red flashing lights shut off, he'd approach the male with his arms crossed right after.
"Glumi also sent me to find you Asphodel. Told me to gather what information I can from you also about the recent murders since you're head of the special forces of Haven."

Moon-Moon

Time of day
- Noon
Weather - Party Cloudy
Location - University campus -> Neutral Zone Streets
Interactions - @kookyboy9
Mentions - @Monbon @Shinku⭐Kun @EldridSmith

Continuing to eat the steak and other pieces of meat that was brought to him by fellow students around that saw him, Moon was overjoyed at the fact that he was being constantly fed more and more food that caused his tail to wag excitedly behind him. Even if his message was not able to be sent, the fact that he was getting such a large meal would serve him well if he needed to escape or do battle at any point.
Moments went by as the alert from earlier about a high priority target began to ring in his head causing his ears to perk up and quickly jolt his attention upwards to find what appeared to had been two strangers who had just arrived. The first was a masked woman who just so happened to had called him 'unsanitary' while staring right at him. The other was a red haired stranger who looked completely normal compared to the masked woman. Even so, Moon started to give off a low snarl towards the two newcomers while his fur started to rile up little by little. Taking another quick note about the two and how they were high priority targets, he'd return to his food even while his guard remained up the entire time.

After several minutes had passed, another visitor had arrived as it was another female; this one did not give off the same alert though gave off a strange scent that was familiar to that of another canine. As the woman showed quite the enthusiasm when she had noticed Moon, his ears were quick to lower as he took a few steps backwards with his tail lowering down between his legs at the sight of how close the female was. The moment she had sniffed him, he'd return with the same gesture by sniffing her face a few times before backing away from her once more.

Eventually as the older man called for another person to come and take Moon away, introducing him as Terrance, Moon was hesitant to follow at first but finally followed after the other strange man at the sight and sound of offering treats.
By the time Terrance had taken Moon outside to play, it was quite the surprise to find that this man was quick enough to catch up with his own movements, however, not smart enough to function quicker than Moon's training to move and think at high speeds at once; due to this, while 'playing' with Terrance, he was shifting his hidden eye underneath the eyepatch over the barrier that surrounded the school to find a spot where he could escape.

When noticing the barrier opening a small pocket up in the air for some sort of invisible object to fly out due to it's slight distortion appearance in the middle of the air, Moon returned his attention onto Terrance before allowing his entire body to become complete ash before the eyes of the man. Immediately, Terrance attempted to weave several spells to capture Moon with no avail as the dog started to bolt after the hole in the barrier before it closed on him; thinning out his form to slip through the hole just as it fully closed up on him.
Just as he made it through, he'd shift himself back into his physical form while nearly hitting the pavement face first. Shaking his head, he'd bring his front paw upwards to wipe his face as he took a moment to glance back at the barrier before rushing off. All the while sending off any bit of information he had collected up till now about the high priority targets he had located even if temporarily as well as the the advanced technology the school had was highly dangerous as it was similar to the tech of Lost Bastion even if it was slightly older. The ending of the message questioned what his next orders were to be.

Azrael Blackthorne
Location: Quarantine Zone | Interactions: Glumisun, Avvadon | Mentions: None
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you fuckers are annoying as fuck," Azrael said as the ferals kept screaming and talking nonsense at him, laughing like a pack of hyenas. Gritting his teeth and tightening his grip on his katana, Azrael's arms burst into flames. Suddenly, the tips of his hair began to float alongside side a few pieces of rocks that were near him, big enough to kill something if thrown with enough force. This only meant that Azrael was using his telekinesis ability.

Giving a death glare at the ferals in front of him, he trusted Murasame towards them and pointed at a random feral. "So, who's going to be the first one to fight me?" As Azrael smirked menacingly, the feral yelped and quickly backed away, hiding behind another feral that slowly looked nervously at Azrael. "Oh, come on, guys. Don't tell me you got too scared to fight. Weren't you talking shit a few minutes ago, mhm? Come at me and entertain me before I start chopping heads."

Finally being taunted, a mid-size feral growled and bolted at Azrael, opening his jaws widely to bit him. With a scoff, Azrael stood still as the feral pounced at him, and just when he was just a few inches to strike him, a rock completely bashed the feral's face sideways, sending it flying away from Azrael. As the lifeless body crashed on the ground with blood gushing out of the severed head, the group of ferals observed in horror.

"HE KILLED OUR BROTHER!," a feral shouted angrily and glared at Azrael. "I WILL AVENGE MY BROTHER! AVENGE HIM! AVENGE HIM!"
With a war cry, the feral dashed toward Azrael, followed by the rest of the ferals, encouraged by it.

Laughing maniacally, Azrael launched the rest of the rocks toward the ferals. A few of them managed to dodge a few rocks, but most parts of the group got squashed to a pulp. Once he had no rocks to use, Azrael swiftly moved forward, slashing a few ferals dumb enough to try to attack him with Murasame. Heads, arms, and a variety of ferals' limbs were flying through the air alongside blood while Azrael was moving among them, slicing them skillfully. It was as if the Ravinca leader was dancing at the rhythm of a death symphony only he could hear.

Azrael got so caught up in his fight that he didn't notice that Glumisun helped him fight the ferals with her fighting skills. Once he noticed he turned around and looked over at her standing at the top of the blood fountain, gracefully playing a deadly melody with her violin. Even covered in blood and with a murderous expression, Azrael thought that Glumisun looked astonishing.

"Cover your ears."

As Glumisun screeched her violin, Azrael was too dumbstruck checking her out that the dead-ass forgot to do cover his ear. Groaning, he gritted his teeth and bent to his right knee, covering his ears just in time before the horrendous screech could drive him insane. Sadly, that made him drop his defense, and a feral that went mad with agony growled and pounced toward his right leg with his mouth wide-opened. Widening his eyes in shock, Azrael threw himself backward, attempting to dodge the feral's bite, but failed.

"Fuck!" Azrael shouted in pain as the feral bite him on his calf. Furiously, Azrael laid on his back, raised his leg, and stabbed the feral with Murasame on his face consecutively. Once dead, the feral fell on the ground with a loud splat as his head guts came out from his wounds. Worried as hell, Azrael quickly sat got up from the ground and once he made sure no ferals were near him, he quickly looked down at his leg and spotted the big bite on his calf. Cursing under his breath, Azrael looked back at the dead feral and kicked his corpse in anger.

"You disgusting piece of shit!" he shouted at him.

"Azrael, snap out of it!" shouted Murasame telepathically. "Glumisun is leaving with Sir Avvadon. Make haste and help her!"
Shaking off his head to focus, Azrael turned around and ran toward Glumisun, and helped her to hold Avvadon, which looked to be unconscious. The poor son of a bitch got his ass quite beaten by the ferals, but he knew well that it would take more than that to kill him.

With Glumisun's help, Azrael managed to drag Avvadon with them out of the Quarantine Zone. Once the Neutral Zone Security HQ was near, Azrael sighed and stopped walking, letting go of Avvadon. He turned his head to look over at the closed barrier before shifting his sight to Avvadon and Glumisun. He knew he was in so much trouble and danger after being bitten by a feral, so going back to the Neutral Zone without telling nobody was completely reckless. He didn't want to infect other demons and much less to put the people of the Ravinca Manor in danger. He will not forgive himself at all if he starts a new outbreak in the Ravinca. And what about Shadow and his beloved friends?

"You need to tell them, Azrael," Murasame said with a worried tone. "You still have time before the infection completely takes you over. You just need to get some treatment immediately."

"It's still embarrassing, though," Azrael replied with a slight frown. "I dropped my guard and got bitten by a weak feral. I don't want to confess how stupid I was to Glumisun."

"Oh, give me a fucking break, Azrael!" Murasame said, annoyed by Azrael's prideful attitude. "Are you seriously thinking to put at risk everything and everyone in the Ravinca just because you're too proud to say that you made a mistake? Grow the fuck up. Shit happens sometimes. You're not perfect, you know."

Frowning, Azrael clicked his tongue. After a minute, he swallowed his pride and stood straight while looking at Glumisun's back. He knew that Murasame was right, and if he wanted to live and not turn into a low-life feral, he had to act fast and tell her the bad news.

Last edited:

Avaddon De' Angulis

Time of day
- Noon
Interactions - @Shinku⭐Kun @Ai-in Ayan
Mentions - N/A
Time left till complete infection - 49:27

Resting upon the edge of the fountain as he panted and watched as to how his fellow colleagues were battling against the growing number of ferals that showed no end to their numbers. Azrael had been cutting down one after another while Glumisun weaved a spell only to end up causing a rain of icicles to cover a large area around the fountain. Meanwhile, as Avaddon watched the events play out before him, he'd attempt to push himself to stand only to collapse back down cursing under his breath from the injuries he had sustained before coughing up a strange black substance into his palm. Seeing this brought concern to the male as he pushed aside what it meant by dipping his hand into the blood to wash off the black substance away or at least dye it the color of red to not make it so suspicious to the other leaders.

Just as he had done so, the male would've caught the last bit of what Glumisun stated by covering their eyes as he brought his hands up just to place both over his ears before the screeching sounds echoed throughout the entire surrounding area. Even with covering his ears, the screeching of her weapon felt like he wanted to tear off his ears as the surrounding ferals howled and flailed at the immense pain upon their ears along with the giant feral doing so as well.
Taking the opportunity to make an escape, as his female companion ended grabbing him by his wrist to run off to the exit of the Quarantine Zone from the direction they arrived in to begin with; Avaddon began to feel more and more light headed while his own vision became darker and darker as though he were trapped in a pitch black room. "M..Miss Glum..Glumisun...I d-don't..dont...feel so good..." As he whispered his words only to cough up more of the unknown black liquid onto the floor, eventually Avaddon went silent till they had reached their destination only to find the hole in the barrier was sealed shut as Azrael also was quick to come up from the rear.

Seeing as to how all three recorded leaders that entered the Quarantine Zone were now present, the scholars and guards prepared to open the barrier to allow the three to pass through. However, just as they began to raise the barrier ever so slightly, low growls were soon heard from Avaddon who now was profusely dripping black vomit from his mouth. Quickly, he'd raise his free arm just to attempt to claw at Glumisun however in the end miss his strike before she had released him and gotten back.
Standing there after his failed at an attempt to attack her, Avaddon was hunched over before he had torn the makeshift bandage with his torn sleeve from his shoulder to reveal the large boiling greenish blob that resided there due to how uncomfortable it made him feel.
Soon after, as Azrael came up from the rear; the infected Avaddon was quick to shift his attention to another target just to bring himself down onto all fours before charging at the other dark haired male like an animal, attempting to slash and bring him down so that he could feast upon the leader, all the while gurgling out gibberish.

• OMG
Reactions: Stray Shinku

67e5cef4b112c35692c7f3776aaa306b.png

|| Location: Vellum School of Ink & Quill || Interactions: Lantry @EldridSmith , Shadow @Shinku⭐Kun Ravi kinda @kookyboy9 || Mentions: Moon || Mood: tired |

Ahmya watched warily as the dog was led away, noting he called it a guest. "I take it you're not keeping him?" She wondered out loud, removing her mask. It would be difficult to drink tea with it on, much less have an honest conversation. "Good. Companions are wonderful but as far as pets go... there are far better options..." Clicking her tongue, she watched as he rambled away about business. Something she was trying to avoid. In the mean time, she directed her attention back to the butterfly on Ravi's leg. As it was in a bit of an awkward position, it was hard to tell where he was at first.

Until he passed a very specific landmark at a very specific school, that is. Barely managing to swallow down the mild panic, she blinked away the wide eyed expression she may have had on in that moment and returned to her usual passive one before he even had the chance to enter the building. So far the male had yet to take notice of the mark. Hopefully that was something that wouldn't change anytime soon. It'd be best to get rid of it when she could find the chance to.

Removing her mask, she turned her attention back to Lantry. "Of course. I'll get the report back to Vel once we're done here. I'm afraid she's a little busy today. That is, unless you wanna send her one of those mail things yourself." Ahmya was always quick to pass off work. Especially if it involved any sort of technology. "I would do it myself but my device met an untimely end."

It was around this time that Ravi walked in. Or at least, she assumed it was Ravi. According to what she saw in his rear view, it had to be but... where was the rest of him? Confused by how different his two forms were, she soon found herself staring at him as if he were from an entirely different world all together. Even if he had grown another head, it would be more acceptable than what she was seeing here.

"Say, are you lost? Or rather, it seems you're missing so-" She paused mid sentence. She was just about to comment on his strange appearance when she had the distinct feeling that she was being watched. It was uncomfortable, like spiders crawling up her skin. Turning her gaze to the entrance, she found Shadow staring at her. The attention was unsettling, but it only got worse from there as the canine wormed herself into her personal space and got so close, she could tell what the woman had for breakfast. When the werewolf started sniffing her, Ahmya had enough. She lifted her fan to smack some sense into the girl only to reconsider and lowered it again when she recalled Shadow had a fellow clansman here who probably wouldn't take too kindly to that.

With an aggrieved sigh, she opted for pressing it against her shoulder to gain some space back, a move the woman didn't seem to notice as she jabbered away about how scary the mask was. "Well, that's the point." Ahmya confessed. "I'm not fan of..." Gesturing towards the window, Ahmya tried to make Shadow aware of her little following, some of which were peeking not so discreetly, waiting for their wolf goddess to emerge from the cafeteria. "That."

Yet, no sooner did she come, Shadow turned her attention away to Ravi. The girl had more energy than Ahmya could personally handle. The second wondered if the girl had an ability to sap others of their energy as she suddenly felt tired. At this point she just wanted to go home and call it a day.

Until Lantry mentioned the tea again, anyway. "Ah, that reminds me. Here." She offered the small box she had been hauling around all day. "A gift." Within the little black box sat a ceramic crystal opal colored Ormslíki tea pet, carefully packaged on a seat of black velvet. "It doesn't have a name yet. We can think of one over tea."