Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may as well ^w^ I do like to make sexy guys o 3 o

@DoomeyCakez
Lol, maybe Oreo and Tsurumi will have constant fighting matches, who knows? XD
I'm going to keep my relationships section blank for now. I loved your relationship section btw. You were pretty spot on about Tsurumi in your relationship section, I'm very impressed! And it's so sweet that Oreo actually wants to be friends with her XD if only Tsurumi was nicer....

Annie said:
So, we're gonna have a tea party, discussing their relationships, right? I mean, we all from the Student Council love tea, right? XD We should also call out for the others about this!
Should we actually have a tea party for them? XD like some sort of prerequiste for the orientation ceremony for transferees or something? idk.

@Rainjay
I'm liking Natsumi so far :D can't wait to see the rest~! Oh, and...this is kind of random, but I was surfing for more character pics and I found this picture that looks a lot like Mizuki: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attac...6/?temp_hash=1044369f6ea60c0d2649b8a5b37ad628
I don't know if you'd want to use it for something or not, but I figured that I should just link it anyways XD

@Rin Valentine
Least favourite color: Brown because it looks like Shit
Tsurumi agrees XD
and dang he's cool! ..I assume that he doesn't respond to tickles eithier when he's asleep?

Attachments

• Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg
    Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 152
@DoomeyCakez
Lol, maybe Oreo and Tsurumi will have constant fighting matches, who knows? XD
I'm going to keep my relationships section blank for now. I loved your relationship section btw. You were pretty spot on about Tsurumi in your relationship section, I'm very impressed! And it's so sweet that Oreo actually wants to be friends with her XD if only Tsurumi was nicer....

Should we actually have a tea party for them? XD like some sort of prerequiste for the orientation ceremony for transferees or something? idk.

@Rainjay
I'm liking Natsumi so far :D can't wait to see the rest~! Oh, and...this is kind of random, but I was surfing for more character pics and I found this picture that looks a lot like Mizuki: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attac...6/?temp_hash=1044369f6ea60c0d2649b8a5b37ad628
I don't know if you'd want to use it for something or not, but I figured that I should just link it anyways XD

@Rin Valentine

Tsurumi agrees XD
and dang he's cool! ..I assume that he doesn't respond to tickles eithier when he's asleep?
Eee thank you! And *fangasm* that picture totes works for Mizuki!! Yay ^^

Ohh and if anybody wants to work out relations with Mizuki or Natsumi I'd be happy to. Not required or anything Ik but starting relations are always fun

@Rainjay

Doesn't it? :D I'm glad I could help~

I'm probably going to wait on the relationships myself. Mizuki would probably be one of the few people that Tsurumi would respect though XD She would be a tad jealous of her as well since she seems to lead a perfect life in Tsurumi's eyes.

@Rainjay

Doesn't it? :D I'm glad I could help~

I'm probably going to wait on the relationships myself. Mizuki would probably be one of the few people that Tsurumi would respect though XD She would be a tad jealous of her as well since she seems to lead a perfect life in Tsurumi's eyes.
Okedoke! Let me know when things get rolling if you'd like for them to know each other in advance or something.

Aaaand if anybody has any ideas for a weapon for Natsumi.. I'm stumped X_X

And I desperately want to make at least one more character for one of her siblings, but alas... I shouldn't X_X. Having too much fun with this haha.

Is the second school (Bouyakiru Koukou) all boys or something? Natsumi has twin elder siblings both attending schools but I was thinking of only making her elder brother (but might make both or just leave them both as NPCs idk)

@Rainjay

What kind of personality does Natsumi have? It's easier to pick a weapon when you decide what best suits her fighting style.

I'm pretty sure that the second school is an all boys school. ikr? XD I'm thinking of making a guy myself, I don't want Ienzo to be lonely :D

This roleplay definitely needs that one group of boys to just barge in.

And she's a bubbly, happy person. Likes to make friends with everyone and their mother, but turns into a raging fireball when mad. And she's kind of small, so I'm trying to factor that in.

Yeah, I have plenty of characters from other rps already, but I just had to make a guy character for this XD

OOoh how about having her use chakrams? Chakrams are pretty cool :D

@Rin Valentine

Tsurumi agrees XD
and dang he's cool! ..I assume that he doesn't respond to tickles eithier when he's asleep?[/QUOTE]

Nope he doesn't xD its best not too wake him up if you read his personality too xD

This roleplay definitely needs that one group of boys to just barge in.

And she's a bubbly, happy person. Likes to make friends with everyone and their mother, but turns into a raging fireball when mad. And she's kind of small, so I'm trying to factor that in.

My boy character is capable of boys barging in, he just needs a group xD

Reactions: Mosaic and Rainjay
@Rin Valentine

Don't worry Rin, Hinata's coming! XD

I can imagine this.. Boys crash into the girls school and start vandalising while some girls try to stop them, Including both my delinquent type characters. There can be an allout brawl in the school xD I also randomly imagined them throwing desks at eachother to school to school due to my anime like mind. xD

Lol picture a desk throwing battle at a city-scale XD

Yeah XD the demons would be all like "I thought that we were supposed to be the ones destroying things..."

Yeah XD the demons would be all like "I thought that we were supposed to be the ones destroying things..."

Omg yes

Demon is walking down the street invisible and shit

All of the sudden...

Desk smashes right into them.

Demon: "Yo what the hell was that!?" *Gets up from ground* "Is that.. a desk..?" now examining the smashed desk. A Few seconds later another desk comes from a different direction and smashes the demon.

Demon "Yo, I'm out of here fux you guys, i'm out" and digs a hole back to hell.

Omg i am laughing so hard.

Demon busts into a school suddenly sees a cannon right infront of it

Demon "Oh shi-" *Boom* *Teachers and students laughing* xDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.