Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Oreki's fatal flaw...she is a hopeless Romantic and falls in love with every guy she meets ; - ; Ienzo will fall prey, as well as Yuu...It is just one of those things.

It's not really that she falls in love, more so that she can picture her future with each guy X,D she is so imaginative and it is just hilarious...

I will say she DOES have major admiration for the VP and some of it does fall under infatuation, but it is not like she is chasing after him like a lost puppy or anything or drawing hearts with his and her name in it all the time....it is just one of those young girl crushes that she knows will never happen lol X,D .

Imagine her brain like an Ouran High School Moment. When she sees him, there is always roses around him and he appears much more sexy than in reality and he, along with the others say things that they would never say.

EX.

Oreki sees Ienzo
Ienzo says "'Sup pipsqueak"
Oreki hears "Oreki...my love...let us run away together and buy a mansion and own a bunch of puppies and bunnies...."
...then she hears "Pipsqueak" and snaps back to reality and proceeds to go "Summoner of the Firey Demon Shitz" mode.
It is Oreki's fatal flaw...she is a hopeless Romantic and falls in love with every guy she meets ; - ; Ienzo will fall prey, as well as Yuu...It is just one of those things.

It's not really that she falls in love, more so that she can picture her future with each guy X,D she is so imaginative and it is just hilarious...

I will say she DOES have major admiration for the VP and some of it does fall under infatuation, but it is not like she is chasing after him like a lost puppy or anything or drawing hearts with his and her name in it all the time....it is just one of those young girl crushes that she knows will never happen lol X,D .

Imagine her brain like an Ouran High School Moment. When she sees him, there is always roses around him and he appears much more sexy than in reality and he, along with the others say things that they would never say.

EX.

Oreki sees Ienzo
Ienzo says "'Sup pipsqueak"
Oreki hears "Oreki...my love...let us run away together and buy a mansion and own a bunch of puppies and bunnies...."
...then she hears "Pipsqueak" and snaps back to reality and proceeds to go "Summoner of the Firey Demon Shitz" mode.

Aww okay, that's hilarious XD Oreki's so adorable! //tackles Oreki

@Annie
Yeah I definitely agree with you about the pedophilia thing ^-^; isn't the vice-principal like 32 years old?

You wanted people to read your character profiles so I read it \^o^/ I'm not offended :D

Lol Tsurumi can be mean at times too XD oh boy, I feel sorry for the other two members in their team ^^;

@Infinity

It's alright infinity, as long as you have a profile that gives everyone a general idea of your character its fine. :D We can all find out about the smaller details during the rp anyway. ;)

@Rin Valentine

Infinity is shipping everyone with everyone. We have a harem school. All of our characters are whores. Doomy and I guessed that the vice-principal was going to be shipped with Oreki, but Annie is shipping the vice-principal with the principal. Shipping Oreki with the vice-president would be pedophilia (at least until she's 18). Annie wants to know who wants to be in the elite team or the delinquent team. The girls and guys schools are different from each other so the same rules dont apply to both of them. The guys probably wont be in the same team together. And...I think that's pretty much everything that infinity didn't cover in her newest post. //pants and collapses

Well, Mosaic, thank you for summing it up as I personally got confused too, to be honest XD Oh, and Miyamura is 38, to be exact!

Infinity, remember that quality is above quantity, and yours has enough quality to consider it a really good one! I just thought that when there is more to read, there is a lot more to know about a certain character. I dunno, I'm just really into the details and enjoy reading what I am incapable of writing (as I am really bad with vocabulary and writing in total >.<).

Also, hey, Doomy! How have ya been? (^w^)/

And Rin, I also get the notification problem, so you're not alone~

Did I miss anything (as I was replying by memory~)?

XD yup *Is totally not creeping around* o-o

Well, Mosaic, thank you for summing it up as I personally got confused too, to be honest XD Oh, and Miyamura is 38, to be exact!

Infinity, remember that quality is above quantity, and yours has enough quality to consider it a really good one! I just thought that when there is more to read, there is a lot more to know about a certain character. I dunno, I'm just really into the details and enjoy reading what I am incapable of writing (as I am really bad with vocabulary and writing in total >.<).

Also, hey, Doomy! How have ya been? (^w^)/

And Rin, I also get the notification problem, so you're not alone~

Did I miss anything (as I was replying by memory~)?

Ellow Annie ^ w ^ <3333

@Mosaic

Yeah we will have to be careful about the pedophilia. I'm going to make it to where it is a normal female crush and not go past pg with the entire situation lol

Okay guys this is my quick sketch of Oreki. I'll try to do a more detailed one later, but I was just sitting around and had 30 minutes so I thought I should doodle her > w <"

I hope you guys like her!~

10653748_688516071223545_8633545160805379896_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay guys this is my quick sketch of Oreki. I'll try to do a more detailed one later, but I was just sitting around and had 30 minutes so I thought I should doodle her > w <"

I hope you guys like her!~

D'awww, she's so adorable! *shipping her with everyone, even though I already am*

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
First of all, I hope I don't miss anything as I'm just replying by memory~

I will greet @york and @Rainjay and offer them a plastic cup of punch for each one *cough cough* which was supposed to be a teacup *cough cough*

Then again, @DoomyCakez, your art is amazing, even though you claim it's simply a doodle! I love it~

And now a word from myself! I am still having some drawing issues(with earning and deleting all my crappy art) and that is what's preventing me from finishing Miya-chan's CS and taking up some of my time. It's basically like wasting time(as I take breaks in between doodles and then delete my sketchy thing), so yeah. I guess I'll have to postpone the roleplay for five years from now (^o^;)

@DoomyCakez

Aww no worries, Oreki doesn't seem like she would go past pg, not that sweet angel :3...well, she seems a little perverted, but still :D
and I like your doodle its really good!

@Rainjay

Dang that sucks :o

@Annie

Five years? O.O Nooooooooooooooooo- //dies

First of all, I hope I don't miss anything as I'm just replying by memory~

I will greet @york and @Rainjay and offer them a plastic cup of punch for each one *cough cough* which was supposed to be a teacup *cough cough*

And now a word from myself! I am still having some drawing issues(with earning and deleting all my crappy art) and that is what's preventing me from finishing Miya-chan's CS and taking up some of my time. It's basically like wasting time(as I take breaks in between doodles and then delete my sketchy thing), so yeah. I guess I'll have to postpone the roleplay for five years from now (^o^;)

Thanks for the punch... Even if it wasn't in a teacup as you wanted it to be :3 as for the roleplay being postponed just about after I got my new computer set up, I have this to say:

@Annie

Five years? O.O Nooooooooooooooooo- //dies

But there's a possibility for me to improve by five years, so that's the most convenient time (for me)~

Also, is anyone here into art spoilers? XD I was thinking of maybe showing you how I draw sketches and semi-linework to get an idea of what I'm talking about~ (No, seriously, then you'll understand why I get so nervous about art (;~;))

Thanks for the punch... Even if it wasn't in a teacup as you wanted it to be :3 as for the roleplay being postponed just about after I got my new computer set up, I have this to say:
You're welcome~ (GASP, how did he notice it wasn't in a teacup?!)

Oh, God XD Now I feel terrible! But don't worry, we'll figure something out about the roleplay! (Maybe...)

• Love
Reactions: York
You're welcome~ (GASP, how did he notice it wasn't in a teacup?!)

Oh, God XD Now I feel terrible! But don't worry, we'll figure something out about the roleplay! (Maybe...)
Don't worry... I'll think of something somehow o-o (right now my mind's a little... Off, insomnia strikes again!)

Don't worry... I'll think of something somehow o-o (right now my mind's a little... Off, insomnia strikes again!)
Wait! Let's make a deal~ *whispering*So, I draw as awful as I want and we may have the roleplay started by a month! What do you say? (^w^;)

And oh, Goodness, insomnia? What happened? Have you been drinking enough milk before bed?

Wait! Let's make a deal~ *whispering*So, I draw as awful as I want and we may have the roleplay started by a month! What do you say? (^w^;)
I'll be fine with that! XD Surely you'd still be able to draw better than me :P *shudders remembering how bad his last drawing was*

I'll be fine with that! XD Surely you'd still be able to draw better than me :P *shudders remembering how bad his last drawing was*
Yay~ I'm glad you accepted my proposal~ *saying it out loud without realising there may be so many meanings behind that sentence* Aw, don't worry, sweetheart! I'm terrible at drawing, plus you'll get better the more you draw~

Status
Not open for further replies.