Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought that the jutsu made the user gay ^^

We don't have enough girl characters to make multiple full teams right now, so Tsurumi should be in Asayano's team. (that will be interesting :D)

Maybe they should have random team ups for the guys? Since there's only three guys right now it would make sense for them to be in the same team together...unless Doomy and Rin want npcs in their team
I just re-read my reply and realised that it sounded that way XD

And Tsurumi and Asayano in one team... That's gonna be a funny thing to watch, especially with Asayano's inability to cooperate with others! :'D

Well, what if they were just friends and happened to be in different teams? I think that the non-coincidences make things seem kind of realistic.
THE PRINCIPAL LOVES OREKI! O:<
Hey, hey, hey, leave the skeleton alone! He doesn't even know nor care about Oreo-chan, so how would he 'love' her? PLUS HE'S NOT EVEN HUMAN, FOR LORD CHINCHIN'S SAKE! Ah, well, at least she has the other female students~
@DoomyCakez

Yeah I'm guessing that the vice-prez loves Oreki as well o3o

CALLING IT //throws down some money
But he's incapable of showing any feelings... and I already made him cannon with the principal~ (^o^)"

I have the feeling you guys didn't read my character sheet, huh?

And Tsurumi and Asayano in one team... That's gonna be a funny thing to watch, especially with Asayano's inability to cooperate with others! :'D

Well, what if they were just friends and happened to be in different teams? I think that the non-coincidences make things seem kind of realistic.

Hey, hey, hey, leave the skeleton alone! He doesn't even know nor care about Oreo-chan, so how would he 'love' her? PLUS HE'S NOT EVEN HUMAN, FOR LORD CHINCHIN'S SAKE! Ah, well, at least she has the other female students~

But he's incapable of showing any feelings... and I already made him cannon with the principal~ (^o^)"

A GIRL CAN DREAM! D,X

*pouts a littleand retreats to my imagination corner* - 3 -"

Aww the vice principal doesn't like Oreki? :( I read your character sheet, I guess I just skimmed through it though like everything else I read ; - ; I am sorry. //bows head

Yes Doomy, Oreki can dream about the vice prez...and Tsurumi will make fun of her for falling in love with an older man like a jerk ^^;

Asayano and Tsurumi's team may decide to just solo everything in that case XD Tsurumi would work solo or with the team depending on the situation.

I guess the guys could just be in different teams. Doesn't that mean that we have to make npcs for each team though?

Aww the vice principal doesn't like Oreki? :( I read your character sheet, I guess I just skimmed through it though like everything else I read ; - ; I am sorry. //bows head

Yes Doomy, Oreki can dream about the vice prez...and Tsurumi will make fun of her for falling in love with an older man like a jerk ^^;

Asayano and Tsurumi's team may decide to just solo everything in that case XD Tsurumi would work solo or with the team depending on the situation.

I guess the guys could just be in different teams. Doesn't that mean that we have to make npcs for each team though?

It is Oreki's fatal flaw...she is a hopeless Romantic and falls in love with every guy she meets ; - ; Ienzo will fall prey, as well as Yuu...It is just one of those things.

It's not really that she falls in love, more so that she can picture her future with each guy X,D she is so imaginative and it is just hilarious...

I will say she DOES have major admiration for the VP and some of it does fall under infatuation, but it is not like she is chasing after him like a lost puppy or anything or drawing hearts with his and her name in it all the time....it is just one of those young girl crushes that she knows will never happen lol X,D .

Imagine her brain like an Ouran High School Moment. When she sees him, there is always roses around him and he appears much more sexy than in reality and he, along with the others say things that they would never say.

EX.

Oreki sees Ienzo
Ienzo says "'Sup pipsqueak"
Oreki hears "Oreki...my love...let us run away together and buy a mansion and own a bunch of puppies and bunnies...."
...then she hears "Pipsqueak" and snaps back to reality and proceeds to go "Summoner of the Firey Demon Shitz" mode.

Ah, it's not that he doesn't like her or anything! It's just that he sees most people as his friends or, more likely, acquaintances and he just can't recognise love as he's never felt it before. And NO, I'm not gonna ship him with the students in that case. I mean, it'd be a kind of pedophilia and that's not a good thing (in my opinion) DX And don't worry, Mosaic, I'm happy that you at least checked it out~ Not everyone can read or have the time to read ALL the character sheets (while I actually like reading what other people write~ So don't be surprised or offended if I the list of my favourite characters from this roleplay is full only with those with longer sheets.). *pats your head*

Dreams are always a good thing! And I shall watch out for Tsurumi in those situations! *is one of those people that prefer adults* (p~q)|||

Yeah, most elite team members do that XD Man, I can just imagine Tsurumi and Asayano arguing about "things not being perfect" or "messing things up" or "getting in one's way". I have the feeling that Asayano, as a meanie, will start all of the arguments or just ignore everything and sigh it all out~

Well, if the guys are gonna do most of the work, NPCs aren't necessary. I can't actually imagine such scenarios while in combat, though. But let's say that names won't be needed at such times, I guess.
It is Oreki's fatal flaw...she is a hopeless Romantic and falls in love with every guy she meets ; - ; Ienzo will fall prey, as well as Yuu...It is just one of those things.

It's not really that she falls in love, more so that she can picture her future with each guy X,D she is so imaginative and it is just hilarious...

I will say she DOES have major admiration for the VP and some of it does fall under infatuation, but it is not like she is chasing after him like a lost puppy or anything or drawing hearts with his and her name in it all the time....it is just one of those young girl crushes that she knows will never happen lol X,D .

Imagine her brain like an Ouran High School Moment. When she sees him, there is always roses around him and he appears much more sexy than in reality and he, along with the others say things that they would never say.

EX.

Oreki sees Ienzo
Ienzo says "'Sup pipsqueak"
Oreki hears "Oreki...my love...let us run away together and buy a mansion and own a bunch of puppies and bunnies...."
...then she hears "Pipsqueak" and snaps back to reality and proceeds to go "Summoner of the Firey Demon Shitz" mode.
Oh my Goodness! She reminds me so much of myself! And that really is hilarious. You know, I've been in so many similar situations where when I admire someone or see someone attractive, I just think of how my perfect future would be with him XD That once happened with a P.E. teacher of mine, but that was back in third grade, I think. What shall I say? I liked mature people even back then~ Now I'm awaiting my twenties so that I can reasonably find the mature hottie I've always dreamed of! Well, a person can dream, as one said~ (Now that's a way to get off-topic and talk about unreasonable things <(o=o)> )

By the way, as I finally thought about something important, the boys' and girls' schools are much different than each other, so don't mistake their rules and standards to be the same! So, I just wanna mention that the guys' school is only a High School, so the ages should be around 15-18. (I just thought of that when a buddy of mine mentioned that they wanted to create a University male character (^w^; I apologise for the inconvenience!)

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
So don't be surprised or offended if I the list of my favourite characters from this roleplay is full only with those with longer sheets.). *pats your head*

I am a little bit, just because I don't have as much to type doesn't mean my character isn't good ;_;. If I knew more of what to add, I would, honest!

I am a little bit, just because I don't have as much to type doesn't mean my character isn't good ;_;. If I knew more of what to add, I would, honest!
Oh Infinity, darlin', I didn't mean to offend you or your character in any way! It's just that... you missed a whole NECESSARY tab... I mean, your character is supposedly a Highschool student, so you should mention what her weapon would be and her extra clubs and the such. Plus it's always a good thing to know your character's preferences (in the misc section, for example). I mean, I really like her! I was just a bit disappointed. And I mentioned to you TWO times to write the first section of the preferences. You know, I just wanted to be nice and let her be considered as finished, although she was, as if, purposely unfinished. I apologise that this is turning into scolding (as I have this really jerk-ish side of me), but until you at lest finish the first preferences part, I'll list her as a WIP. Will that let you pay more attention? *whispers* I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! *runs away*

Oh Infinity, darlin', I didn't mean to offend you or your character in any way! It's just that... you missed a whole NECESSARY tab... I mean, your character is supposedly a Highschool student, so you should mention what her weapon would be and her extra clubs and the such. Plus it's always a good thing to know your character's preferences (in the misc section, for example). I mean, I really like her! I was just a bit disappointed. And I mentioned to you TWO times to write the first section of the preferences. You know, I just wanted to be nice and let her be considered as finished, although she was, as if, purposely unfinished. I apologise that this is turning into scolding (as I have this really jerk-ish side of me), but until you at lest finish the first preferences part, I'll list her as a WIP. Will that let you pay more attention? *whispers* I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! *runs away*

But I have tabs and did write it?

Edit: Ah, oh no, it vanished! I swear it was there, I definitely wrote it. I think code ate it, let me see if I can repair it

secondedit: Taking out a slash that was in the wrong place restored the tab. I could write some more stuff, but geez, accusing me of not finishing it, so mean D:<

thirdedit: I didn't fill out the likes tab though, because I dunno what more other than color I can put there, I'm not too sure on the other categories XD As for the new tab you wanted, I can go write that in a bit.

But I have tabs and did write it?

Edit: Ah, oh no, it vanished! I swear it was there, I definitely wrote it. I think code ate it, let me see if I can repair it

B-but it wasn't there ever since you submitted the sheet. I thought you just forgot at first. Well, I don't think it'll take too much time to write it.

EDIT: I'll go check the alert I just got~ As soon as I see the tab, I'm gonna return Yuuko-san to the finished ones, 'kay? (^w^);

B-but it wasn't there ever since you submitted the sheet. I thought you just forgot at first. Well, I don't think it'll take too much time to write it.

EDIT: I'll go check the alert I just got~ As soon as I see the tab, I'm gonna return Yuuko-san to the finished ones, 'kay? (^w^);

Nope, it was there and I wrote it, I just accidentally had a "/" before the tab=preferences, and so the whole tab got ate, and since I only looked at it in edit mode, I didn't realize it was missing.

Honestly, I did just rush the character sheet, cause school preparations x.x. I never got around to making it more verbose like I told myself, I can take today to do so after postponing it for so long!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Nope, it was there and I wrote it, I just accidentally had a "/" before the tab=preferences, and so the whole tab got ate, and since I only looked at it in edit mode, I didn't realize it was missing
Oh my, I honestly apologise about the misunderstanding! I hope I wasn't acting too rude just because I didn't see it! Otherwise, it was really well-written and I enjoyed reading it! *bows to apologise*

Oh my, I honestly apologise about the misunderstanding! I hope I wasn't acting too rude just because I didn't see it! Otherwise, it was really well-written and I enjoyed reading it! *bows to apologise*

No no, it's fine, you did convince me to elaborate on it, so I'm thankful that I'm finally getting around to working on it XD. Bumped up appearance and personality sections a little, I'll add in the misc section, doubt the relationship section will get added cause shy and introvert Yuuko doesn't have any of those :c

Reactions: Annie
*JUMPS INTO THE CONVO*

SUP LADIES O;

O 3 O

I have never been good at back stories x.x

#NeverGotNotifications D: can someone sum it all up for me cuz like... i want to be part of the conversation... ;~;

Annie got mad at me cause not finished character sheet, had actually finished it but section got lost in code, fixed it and now new section appears, then added more stuffs to give it more info, even though it still looks too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.