Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chose September 25th for his birthday. 9/25. 9 is 3 squared, also written as 32​ or 3^2 or three to the power of two, 25 is 5 squared. For my character, I chose September 16th. Same thing except 16 is 4 squared. I thought you did it on purpose.

i choosed september 25 because that's my birth date... :v

Haha. Sorry! I'm kind of a numbers geek... Well, now you know something interesting about your birthday. :P (Mine is on the 27th, 3 to the 3rd power, or 3x3x3. :D) Is he a character you use often?

Where did @Annie go? Are we ever going to start the RP?

Where did @Annie go? Are we ever going to start the RP?
Well here is the deal with that. We are still in preparation, building plots and scenarios. So with that, we are looking to start possibly next month.

Okay, that's alright then. I was just wondering where everyone went b/c all activity seemed to die. Also, do you know if the most recent characters submitted were accepted or not?

Okay, that's alright then. I was just wondering where everyone went b/c all activity seemed to die. Also, do you know if the most recent characters submitted were accepted or not?
Everyone here has mainlu started school, so we are away alot, includng myself. In reference to characters, as long as they are within the guildlines listed right on the first page of sign ups, they are accepted right off the bat ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
@DoomyCakez PEOPLE ALSO DON'T GET NOTIFICATIONS ;~; and school.. sucks... You know you have an anime addiction when you drawn Manga on the desk.... omfg..

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
She said it would probably be next month or so, Santa Zacky.

Just stick around and it'll probably say when it's up ^^

Crap crap crap crap! XD I should be checking this page because the forums stops notifying me after a while otherwise >.<

Nope o.o I'm still here waiting for something to happen *realizes he made his silent presense node again and hides*

Me too. The GM's said it wouldn't be up for a month or so, but I'm impatient to start.

Yeah but i think we should keep conversation in here so nothing dies out. Cuz like it owuld suck to start the RP when we barely have anyone to RP with.

I am interested in this, but have year 12 finals coming up next month. so if you guys can deal with a hsc stressed me I would gladly join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.