WE AIN'T SCARY.

I HOPE.

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
I swear, we are open . . .

Join ~

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
*peeks my head in* I'm slightly interested. I kind wanna play a god. Not sure what's available per say since I'm on my phone ^^;

*peeks my head in* I'm slightly interested. I kind wanna play a god. Not sure what's available per say since I'm on my phone ^^;
Yay!

At the moment, only Buri and Dysphov are available. Information on Dysphov will become available once @Ellery is able to make it.

I believe Vyceria is taken by @BlackOrchid as well :)

Last edited:
Yay!

At the moment, only Buri and Dysphov are available. Information on Dysphov will become available once @Ellery is able to make it.

I believe Vyceria is taken by @BlackOrchid as well :)
But there is information on Buri already available then?? I'll go look for it.

Your coding for the gods character sheet skeleton is all kinds of messed up lol xD

P l a n e t
∞Vyceria

N a m e
∞ Eltrix Goddess of the planet Vyceria, She who brought life and prosperity. The human name that was given to her is Emma Jordan Marie Fitzgerald. The humans have given her the nickname her Emma J. for short.

A g e
∞ She is several million years old, but appears to be in her early twenties. A rough estimate of her earth age is twenty-one.

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
∞ Emma has never thought of such matters, as she was previously a Goddess. Her guess is as good as a strangers. She's never had sexual desires before, nor understands the concept of love. Now that she is human, she can explore her sexuality and what it means to feel human emotions. (Note: She will identify as Pansexual eventually.)

S e x
∞ Female

H e i g h t
∞ Five foot, Eight inches.

J o b P o s i t i o n
∞ Customer service associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
ISFJ

H i s t o r y
∞ The birth of Eltrix and Eriax

Once upon a time, at the dawning of creation, the Terra Goddess Vydite walked her barren planet shrouded in perpetual darkness terribly alone. Until one day shimmering rays of light began to break through the ashen sky. The stormy and restless cloud dispersed, her barren planet illuminated by a shining brilliance. HIS shining brilliance. He was brilliant, aspiring, confident, powerful, and captivating. For the first time in both their lives they were no longer alone in this universe. Like from a fairy-tale they fell in love at the first sight of each other. After meeting Ymas, Vydite leisurely spent all day with him. They past the time whispering sweet nothings, and discussing their hopes and dreams.

As the day began to come to and end, they both experienced the sight of eternal darkness eating away at the bright sky. Hungrily it ate away at the Sky god's radiating light until the newly found lovers found themselves separated once again, leaving Vydite in tears. Shielding her face from the horror Vydite wailed sorrowfully at the sudden death of her love, and the return of the darkness which she despised so much. Until a voice shyly rang in her ears "Why are you crying?" to which Vydite looked up to find the abyss littered with twinkling lights and a mysterious woman gazing down at her. The woman strangely resembled herself, as if they were sisters, and her presence was comforting.

"I am scared of the dark." Vydite shuddered as she stuttered, cheeks wet from tears.

The woman, graceful and kind wiped the tears away as she spoke. "You neednt fret, for my friends and I will always be the light to protect you from the darkness."

Both goddesses spent the entire night together, the poised, youthful moon goddess Aphine sharing her unending wisdom and creativity. While Vydite overcame her fears with Aphine, demonstrating her strength and will. At the end of night Aphine began to fade away, as the Sun God Ymas began to return to the sky. In a specific time where the both the moon and the sun graced the sky, fate planted her dark seed with in Aphine. Watching Vydite and Ymas swoon for each other made Aphine feel out of place. With each passing day Aphine's heart began to ache with an incredible loneliness for she had fallen in love with Vydite. With each passing day fate's seed, a seed of darkness, sprouted and continued to grow. It grew and grew until it's thorns poisoned Aphine's heart and soul.

When it was Ymas' time to descend in the horizon, Aphine struck him. The two fought much to Vydite's horror. As the battle raged on, Ymas got weaker and weaker, Aphine practically sucking the life out of him. Right before the final blow, Ymas realizing that this would be the end of him, blessed Vydite with a parting gift. A part of his remaining energy fell from him, and struck Vydite's body. An incredible wave of warmth filled her body, she could feel all of Ymas' love for her in that instant. Then her own feelings overcame her as she watched Aphine struck the Sun god with her final blow, and the light vanished from the sky.

As further punishment, Aphine did not rise in the night sky. Vydite truly alone once again with nothing but the distant stars twinkling in the sky to comfort her. Several months passed, and Vydite could feel her body go weaker and weaker with each passing day. Eventually she lay there shriveled and dead, her body lost to time. As she took in her last breath, a bright pulse of energy left her body and into the terra. Using her body as nourishment a single tree grew, eventually swallowing Vydite's entire body whole.

Aphine, completely aghast, thought the tree to be a gift from Vydite who yearned for Aphine's forgiveness. Visiting the tree, she ran her fingers against the smooth bark as she marveled in its beauty. Aphine noticed that the tree was oddly fatter in the middle, and when she knocked her knuckles against the tree it sounded hallow. The sudden noise startled that which lay inside the tree, and a shrieking cry of something rang out from it. Startled herself, yet perplexed and curious, Aphine split open the tree and her poisoned icy heart melted at the sight of two beautiful twin babies crying in desperation for anyone to love them.

Taking responsibility she raised both children as her own, refusing to tell them of who their actual parents are and what happened those many years ago. As the children grew older, one twin became the new sun god which lit up the sky, and the other....well...she wasn't exactly sure what the other child was for. The young girl certainly had a strange connection to the tree which she was born from, and Aphine worried if one day Eltrix would start to ask questions. They both started to notice the little things, like how they looked nothing like their mother Alphine. Why were they born from a tree, and why wouldn't Alphine tell them anything. Eventually, Alphine unable to keep everything to herself told them what had happened, and much to their surprise both of them handled it pretty well. Of course, Alphine may have twisted the story a little so she wouldn't look as horrible in their eyes, but it was mostly the same.

Unfortunately, while one child may have handled it better, Eltrix did not. She felt slightly betrayed that their surrogate mother would keep something like that from them, and saddened by the fact that she will never know what her true parents looked like. In a wave of emotion, the young goddess cried for many centuries, her tears filling the ravines, nooks, canyons, and cracks of the planet, until it was drowning in water. Her brother, finally tiring of her cries consoled the young girl until all her tears dried up. With the presence of water now gracing the planet, life suddenly bloomed all across Vyceria. Eltrix and her twin brother watched in awe as they created life on the planet. Soon enough humanoid and intelligent creatures began to populate their planet, and worship them. Eltrix who brings them life and prosperity, Eriax who brings them light and warmth, and Aphine who fueled their creativity and curiosity with her mysterious and lingering grace.

At the birth of sentient life forms, several minor gods and goddess were imagined from these lesser beings, but the original three are the only that resides over the planet. Eltrix acting as a mediator between both the worshipers and the other Immortals. Her clarity and kindness often bringing the planet prosperity, especially as the Planet gained popularity with neighboring ones. Soon enough the planet Vyceria found itself in a eternal golden age full of wonder and riches, but where there is good there will always be evil.
The Fall
The arrival of Galaxy to the planet Vyceria quickly brought an end to Eltrix's prosperous reign. Since the planet was ruled by three Immortals, obtaining the gem was that much harder for the evil wizard. This is due to the fact that Vyceria's gem is embedded into all three Immortals. The only way to obtain the gem was to either defeat all three before they combined the gem, or gain some more fire power. Knowing full well that it would be impossible to obtain the gem shards one at a time, Galaxy enlisted the help of another Goddess from the neighboring planet Buri. Eltrix immediately recognized the woman as Anari's wretched mother, who writhed in jealousy and greediness over the Planet Vyceria and brought ruin to her own. Aphine, Eriax, and Eltrix were quick to put the pieces together and realize that Galaxy had struck a deal with the woman over the gem and the planet. Infuriated that a fellow Immortal from a neighboring planet would even dare attempt to steal their planet from them, the three immortals fused together to form Vyrelle, supreme goddess of the planet Vyceria. After a war between Vyrelle and Galaxy raged on for a millennium, Galaxy with the help of the other Goddess out smarted and overpowered Vyrelle. Succumbing to subconsciousness Eltrix is the only one that materialized after the fall to earth. She wandered the rolling hills wailing for days before a kind human found her asleep at the side of the road and took her in. After staying with the humans in their apartment, it was decided that Eltrix, now referred to by the human name Emma J., should be seeing a therapist over the loss Eriax and Alphine.

L i k e s
∞ Water, Water Sports (swimming), Aquatic Life (Koi and Turtles), Sunlight, Fruits and Veggies, Books, Rain/Thunderstorms, Lists, Order, Spicy Foods, Dresses, Cute Fluffy Things, Ect.

D i s l i k e s
∞ Pollution, The Night Sky, Earth Currency, Grape Jelly/Jam, Shoes, Tight Garments, Cold weather (winter), Sleeping Alone, Walking Alone, Being Human, Change, Ect.

P o w e r s
∞ She can speak to and understand aquatic animals, and she can have premonitions. Her premonitions are not as clear as they were when she was a goddess. She used to be able to see whenever she wanted by looking into her spring, but now she has to rely on dream premonitions.

O t h e r

+ When she was still a Deity.
+ Sometimes she can still hear Eriax and Aphine's distant voices.
+ She is seeing a therapist over her loss, and mental situation.

Last edited:
I made my own changes to my CS, I have a black background on iwaku so I can't read grey coloring. I changed it to white as you can see, and I also made the font larger so it was easier to read. ^^;

If you have a white background let me know, and I will change the font to a soft purple or something lol

I'll probably change the coloring to match my character or something, not sure.

Speaking of my character, I don't want to decide on a planet until I have all the information for Dysphov.

I made my own changes to my CS, I have a black background on iwaku so I can't read grey coloring. I changed it to white as you can see, and I also made the font larger so it was easier to read. ^^;

If you have a white background let me know, and I will change the font to a soft purple or something lol

I'll probably change the coloring to match my character or something, not sure.

Speaking of my character, I don't want to decide on a planet until I have all the information for Dysphov.
I also have a black background and the grey font is readable. In any case, I'll go ahead and fix up the bb coding.

Sorry, I made a little mistake. Completely forgot that Dysphov was already reserved. It's saved for @Ellery. ^^ So at the moment, only the humans and planet Buri are available.

EDIT:
I've spoken to Ellery and she's agreed to let you have Dysphov. Says she likes Buri better. Lol.

@BlackOrchid

I'm going to go ahead and reserve Vyceria for you. Do you know what you want for a job position?

I also have a black background and the grey font is readable. In any case, I'll go ahead and fix up the bb coding.

Sorry, I made a little mistake. Completely forgot that Dysphov was already reserved. It's saved for @Ellery. ^^ So at the moment, only the humans and planet Buri are available.

EDIT:
I've spoken to Ellery and she's agreed to let you have Dysphov. Says she likes Buri better. Lol.
Well good for you then xD

I don't know where in the coding there is a mistake, but the sheet come out really weird when I tried it. It could just be a user error.

I don't know anything about Dysphov though...., but I'll wait until the information is up. Maybe I'll like it, if not then I'll try to think of something else.

On second thought. I think I'm going to withdraw from the rp. It looked really interesting though, hope you succeed with it!

On second thought. I think I'm going to withdraw from the rp. It looked really interesting though, hope you succeed with it!
:( all right. Thanks for the interest, though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
._. Don't kill me but

I have to withdraw also

I'm sorry~!

Oh :'(

Well, uh, that's all right, I suppose. ;~;
Thanks for the interest.

But may I ask for the reason?

@BlackOrchid

My interest isn't lost, I'm just really on the fence right now. I think I should wait until all the information is available before I commit to a new role-play.

@Vio

I have Dysphov right now! Henri will edit it in later, but please understand that I am on vacation right now and if there are any mistakes in the description, just let either of us know.

Dysphöv
Terrain: With sand dunes filling every corner of the northern hemisphere, water is a rarity only to be found in the tropicals in the southern hemisphere. Only 22% of the north half is water, most of it in the atmosphere. The temperature is off the charts, reaching up to 200 degrees on a normal day. In the south half, forests of all kinds thrive on the heavy rainfall and oceans border the vast amounts of land available for all to more or less equally live on. 72% of the water is on land, the rest in the atmosphere.
Specialty: Strange enough, the inhabitants are much more modernized than many other planets. Advanced technology unlike any other planet outweighs Earth's current achievements by at least twenty years. However, they are still oblivious to the existence of humans and planet Earth.
Dyphöv Life: Inhabitants thrive and diversify by mating with various species. With over 600,000 species living only in the southern half, spits of war occur here and there, but most are accepted as long as the god in ruling is respected. Exotic and gorgeous creatures come from this planet, making them popular with gods of other planets.

@BlackOrchid

Thank you for at least checking our RP out!

Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio

I have Dysphov right now! Henri will edit it in later, but please understand that I am on vacation right now and if there are any mistakes in the description, just let either of us know.

Dysphöv
Terrain: With sand dunes filling every corner of the northern hemisphere, water is a rarity only to be found in the tropicals in the southern hemisphere. Only 22% of the north half is water, most of it in the atmosphere. The temperature is off the charts, reaching up to 200 degrees on a normal day. In the south half, forests of all kinds thrive on the heavy rainfall and oceans border the vast amounts of land available for all to more or less equally live on. 72% of the water is on land, the rest in the atmosphere.
Specialty: Strange enough, the inhabitants are much more modernized than many other planets. Advanced technology unlike any other planet outweighs Earth's current achievements by at least twenty years. However, they are still oblivious to the existence of humans and planet Earth.
Dyphöv Life: Inhabitants thrive and diversify by mating with various species. With over 600,000 species living only in the southern half, spits of war occur here and there, but most are accepted as long as the god in ruling is respected. Exotic and gorgeous creatures come from this planet, making them popular with gods of other planets.

@BlackOrchid

Thank you for at least checking our RP out!
Thank you! I am actually very satisfied with it, so I will stay. Oh, but if I like the planet that blackorchid originally took then I might go for that one. I dunno. I'm going to go re-read everything. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Ellery
Majority of Emma is finished, do any of you want to create history with me??

Oh and can I reserve the human with the manager position?? o w o

Status
Not open for further replies.