Deep Pussy

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
11PM to 2AM EST, plus or minus a few hours in either direction.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Combination.

My strengths lie more in the direction of emotions and short-term ideas, where my ability to plan out long-term plots is weak. I do best with a partner who helps me cover that weakness.
Favorite Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
Genre You DON'T Like
The list is short. because it's hard to find genres I don't enjoy.

• Yaoi/Yuri (Gay/Lesbian is fine!)
• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
"Yeah," she told him, he had said that before. She didn't mind, though. When he mentioned weapons, she blinked and looked around. "Oi... could maybe run back an' get 'em?" she offered, but then he said it didn't matter, that they were nearly to Uthar.

"Wot really?" She trotted after him, eyes bright with excitement.

A city of cats! As a cat, that was too cool to pass up!

She pushed herself and ran ahead of him a little, to childishly try to see it first.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Bear shook his head, then sighed and took a deep breath to pull himself together.

"Some places I've gone, I'd be hunted down just for being alone in a room with you," he admitted with a quiet huff. "I'd just rather that not happen with a Councilman present..."

He shook his head. "Regardless, it's safest for you not to be alone right now."

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Wariness touched at every part of her body, and her eyes narrowed at the empty room after such a strange hallway.

When Arthur said 'there they are' she barely resisted decking him.

"Does it normally smell like a slaughterhouse down here?" she asked suddenly, not moving.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

"Bear is probably with her... and probably praying for an interruption," Seela murmured. "I'll get going, now."

She offered a brief smile to Eve. "Let me know how much Bear blushes when you get there. Sometimes he looks like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer."

With that, she started towards the bathroom, ready to depart the way she came, only to pause. "Oh... right. Door..." With that, she turned around and headed towards Eve's closet, mistakenly assuming it was the door out.

Without being able to submerse herself entirely, she couldn't turn to water easily.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
By default I'm passive, but have no problems with being aggressive if requested.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything without unusual elements.
As they followed the path south to Ulthar along the east side of the River Skai, Simon trailed behind as best as he could on his shorter legs, which gave him cause to ignore every single splashing noise that came from the river that rushed steadily beside them. They soon came across an immense bridge thousands of years old, whose foundations were of weathered and vine-ridden rock, and whose deck was lain with well-worn cobblestones, between which small, among which small and tenacious plants flourished. At either end were two marble arches, and at the center of the bridge where it was tallest, the top of a bizarrely-shaped tower could be seen peeking over the horizon. Simon was quick to rush to this spot, and, standing on his toes, he looked to the distance and pointed the structure out.
“That over there! That's the tallest building in Ulthar! The Temple of the Elder Ones!”

He grinned, beckoned, and pointed again, pausing for a second before adding:
"The um... Elder Things are benevolent... or, at the very least they opposed Cthulhu for millions of years... they're all dead now, at least in our solar system."

---

“Hmm.”
She said. His explanation made sense to her, not every place has the same culture.
“Don't worry big guy, if at any point you were going to be chased down by an angry mob, it was was when you and your buddies broke in here with no warning and brought a Byakhee through with you. I don't think staying here to tend to little ol’ me is going to get you in any trouble."

She lightly bumped his elbow upper arm with her fist.
"Also..."
She yawned.
"You wouldn't happen to know where they took that head do you? That thing gave me this cut I want it's head over my TV!"

She exclaimed.

---

No sooner than she had she finished her sentence, Eliza became aware of a distant feeling of fright, followed by momentary confusion, a sudden rising determination, and then, anticipation.

Arthur sniffed the air heavily a few times, and cast a concerned glance at Eliza.
“...what?”

The gore-smell shifted to that of only dogs and horses as the alien scent shifted to an almost chokingly strong bleach smell, followed by the peculiar distant sensations of further confusion, frustration, and finally resignation as Arthur suddenly collapsed, and the blood-scent faded, thought the unidentified scent still lingered, it had become far more subtle. As Arthur he curled up where he fell, he shuddered violently, so much so that his glasses fell from his nose, revealing pale green that were immensely dilated and entirely unfocused.
“W-we apologize…. f-for the inconvenience.”

He slurred as he slowly raised an open palm with a shaking arm.
“P-please… remain calm… w-we are- experiencing… unidentified... issues…”

--

“...um… over here.”
She said softly as she strode to the proper door and opened it, stepping outside and holding it open for Seela.

She blinked several times, and as she looked around, seemingly nervously, she turned to Seela and said, quietly.
“...I’m really freaking out right now Seela…”
Oh wait that's obvious, her mind instantly retorted...

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Combination.

My strengths lie more in the direction of emotions and short-term ideas, where my ability to plan out long-term plots is weak. I do best with a partner who helps me cover that weakness.
Favorite Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Urban Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
Genre You DON'T Like

• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
Poppy hurried to him and looked, eager to see what excited him so much. She liked when he grinned like that, almost childlike, and at his explanation, she nodded quickly. "Whoa... 'At's so ace! Oi wannteh see et up close!"

Her bright expression offered no doubts that she really was interested in all this stuff, though she did pause to ask, "Refresh me memory a bit, what's the bounds of a solah system propeh? Ohbits one stah, yeah?"

⋯﴾﴿⋯

That was a relief, that if there would have been a witch hunt it would have been much sooner. His shoulders eased slightly, and he smiled as the yellow woman punched his arm.

"Heh. No idea where it went. Maybe later, after you've rested I could help you find and stuff it, after we get the stink out." He wrinkled his nose.

She was fun, and it seemed like a productive way to offer friendship that the Councilman would permit during down-time.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

The scent burned her nose, and she coughed, waving a hand in front of her face at the strength of it, only to jerk her attention to Arthur as he collapsed.

The unknown scent remained, though.

As she watched the downed man shudder and lose his glasses, she picked them up and folded them for him, then moved them aside as she held Arthur's shoulder to keep him on his side, so that if something happened, he wouldn't drown in his own saliva or something else like that.

While she did this, she looked around the room.

To her, it seemed like the unseen Professors were using Arthur as a means of communication with her, which didn't seem like a pleasant experience for the man in the slightest.

"I would appreciate an explanation as soon as it is possible," she said finally, taking care to keep her tone patient, and to keep her nerves out of it.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Seela followed, grateful. "Thank you," she murmured, then looked back at Eve as the taller woman admitted she was freaking out. Seela could smell it, it was pretty obvious. She offered a hand to Eve.

"I'll walk with you to Hecate's room," she offered. "I know my way around a little better from there, anyway."

She hoped her words would offer some relief for Eve.

"Would you like a hug?" she asked after a moment.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
By default I'm passive, but have no problems with being aggressive if requested.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Simon paused, and took a moment to think...
“Well… two solar systems if you count this dimension… there’s Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and perhaps Pluto. Each planet in The Daylands has a counterpart in The Dreamlands and astral projection can be used as a method for interplanetary travel across both dimensions… unfortunately, the experiences are terribly difficult to remember in detail without repeated projections over the course of a long time…”
He paused there, his lips straightening and his brow furrowing, he stared at the top of the tower for a few seconds. His mouth slowly curled into a tiny smile and he looked back at Pearl
“Anyway, we shouldn't have to walk much longer…”
He said began to walk back down the bridge, slow enough for her to keep near him.

---

“If I don't get that head, you're gonna have to kill me somethin’ else and get me it's ugly head. That's the... tax for messing up my room!”
She said with might have been a sarcastic chuckle, but also a chuckle laced with weariness as she suddenly teetered on the edge of losing consciousness.

“...oh..shit..."
She said slowly through a heavy yawn as she caught herself.

---

“As is our intention…”
“Arthur” spoke again as he grew still, his eyes blankly staring up at Eliza.
“We assure you this is not regular procedure.”
He began to move his head about.
“Arthur's consciousness has been safely transferred and will safely be returned to this body at the conclusion of our meeting.”

He sat up.
“We discovered that our illusionary projections did not work on you, and had to resort to drastic measures. I represent the Race of Yith. I am Three-Two-Five-Two-Seven. A... Field-Scientist...”

He stood, his expression blank except for a squint, and his eyes still dilated… He held his hand out for “his” glasses…
“This is our primary research facility for this era. I regret to inform you that your actions have been… disruptive…”

He paused, and frowned, bending over and reaching down to put the glasses back on, as his eyes slowly began to return to normal.

---

Eve paused, biting her lip, and nodded, bending over slightly to wrap her long arms around the Hunter, squeezing with a grip that could make a person the size of Simon wheeze. She was as full strength for about a second as she breathed heavily, before easing up and waiting until her breathing calmed down. When she stood fully back up, her eyes were wet, but she wiped them with her sleeve, blinking heavy and nodding.
“Let's go see Heck.”
She said softly.

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Combination.

Favorite Genres

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Urban Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
Genre You DON'T Like

• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
So, she must have been right, a solar system meant stuff orbiting one star. They had the same planets as she did back home, too. That was cool!

She got a bit lost as he went on, though, but soon enough, he smiled and began across the bridge again with the reassurance they wouldn't be walking too much longer.

"Ye! Let's go!"

She hopped into step beside him, eyes bright. She couldn't keep a bit of bounce from her stride in her excitement to see a city of cats.

Better yet, talking cats!

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Bear chuckled at her declaration, but cut off as she started showing signs of near-unconsciousness.

He watched her a moment, then walked over and tucked her in. "Get rest," he urged.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Seela hugged her back, having no trouble with the other woman's grip—she even returned it in kind.

When Eve pulled away, Seela didn't stop her, and at the agreement to go to Hecate's room, the Hunter nodded.

"Yeah," she agreed as she offered a hand to the other woman, then looked around. "... Which way?"

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Elizabeth watched him and rose once he had the glasses in place again, eyes on him and attentive as she processed what she learned.

"Disruptive?" she asked after a moment, one brow raised. She remained wary, even as she tilted her head. "I imagine so, to a degree."

She did show up out of nowhere, after all.

"This... era, you say?" That implied time travel, which to her knowledge was impossible. The idea of it put her hair on end, and she absently flexed her fingers.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Simon kept a smile on his face for the majority of the walk to Ulthar. It was less than a minute before the top of the temple came into view. Next was the myriad chimney-tops jutting from sagging red-tiled roofs of tall pink buildings raised in a style of architecture replete with overhanging stories and novel shapes.

As they approached the city, Pearl could see that it was only sparsely walled, mostly being surrounded by elegant metal gates that a cat could surely squeeze through, and within these gates were fields of farmland in scattered green cottages with smoking chimneys and busy people. As they drew closer still, shapes became clearer and Pearl could see myriad groups of cats scattered throughout the field and on cottage roofs and taller buildings, window sills and the branches of trees. The people wore clothes that vaguely resembled that of European peasants, though bizarre symbols and patterns were woven in. They seemed busy, but content. Eventually, they came to a gate between two painted wooden towers, with two human guards armed with mancatchers on either side. On of of the guard's shoulder was a Sphynx cat wearing a tiny grey coat and a red bandana.

---

Eve blinked some of the lingering moisture away from her eyes and looked right, then left, and pointed.

“It's a short walk.”
She said, and began heading in that direction.

---

There was a knock on Hecate's door.

“Oh snap!”
Hecate said sleepily.
“Go get the door, I think that's Eve.”

Immediately after that, there was a buzz from a cellphone on a nightstand just out of Hecate's reach.
“Oh, and can you get that for me too? Thanks, doc~”
She mumbled.

---

“Indeed, this era. My superiors and I inhabit… or, inhabited an era roughly… one hundred and sixty-seven million years ago.”
The Yithian raised Arthur's eyebrow.

“It is odd that, under the circumstances, a simple procedure to transfer minds through time and space is what perturbs you…”