DedtooXEpitaphQueen

"Oh, believe me, you're not the first woman to say that after a night with me." He laughed, poking her with his tail another time. "None quite like you though. Hell, nobody really close to you." He wrapped his tail around her waist and puller her closer to him. "None with wings or so soft skin, for a start."

Adaire opened her mouth to make a comment, but suddenly his tail was around her and he had pulled her closer. Her hands had gone to his tail as he wrapped it around her and pulled her close, but only to steady herself so that she did not fall. Strangely, Adaire was comfortable with their close proximity. She closed her mouth and blushed a bright crimson at his remarks about her wings and skin and unconsciously ruffled her wings just slightly.

This lizardkin was so different than most of the other inhabitants of this planet. He was so open to change and ready to adapt. A lot of the other inhabitants were self centered and could not accept change in any formor adapt for the better, but he could and she respected him and held a strange attraction to him. Maybe it was because they both shared their lack of a home even though it was somewhere they longed to be.

Before she realized what had happened Adaire found herself a mere inches from Zerdu. Their faces were seperated by nothing more than a breath of air, and oddly she still did not kind their proximity. Strangely she thought maybe that she liked it...

"None with a beauty or glow quite like yours either." Zernu said, staring into her eyes. He put his arms gently around her, holding her. Her breath was hot against his cheek, inviting as proof of her mortality. He leaned in the short distance that was left, pressing his lips against her's. At the moment, he cared little of her angelic status. If she was already cast out of heaven, a kiss could not make matters worse.

At first Adaire didn't know how to react, no one had ever kissed her before and it was strange and new for her. Instinctively however, she knew what to do and she returned the pressure of his lips upon hers. Hesitantly she put her arms on his shoulders. Through all of this she blushed an even brighter red than before.

Zerdu kept kissing Adaire passionately, with his hands roaming across her back, gently rubbing across the area around her wings. He pulled back for a moment to breath, and as he did, he spoke. "The town isn't going anywhere... So dinner can wait a bit, no?" Without giving her time to respond, he leaned down and kissed her again, with the tip of his tongue prodding gently against her lips, as if asking for access.

'Yes, dinner can wait so much longer.' Those were her thoughts as he pressed his lips to hers again. She nearly flinched away when she felt his moist tongue press against her lips, but stopped herself. She tentatively opened her mouth and allowed his tongue access to her mouth.

As he felt her lips part, Zerdu sent his long tongue into her mouth to explore it. Though his exploration quickly changed to a battle against her tongue, wrapping it around her's and squeezing, before releasing and teasing again. His hands still caressed her back and the base of her wings, yet his tail had started going up and down between her waist and her thighs.

As she felt his tail between her legs she flinched away, breaking the kiss. "I...I..." She was flushed a bright red and was breathing raggedly and irregularly. Adaire took a step back and nearly tripped over a branch. She used her wings to balance her and fell back into a tree.

As Adaire suddenly pulled away, Zerdu knew he had gone too far. He blushed as he apologized. "I... I'm sorry. I went to far, and too fast..." He should probably have realized that with an angel. They were supposed to be pure and whatnot, as far as he knew. He bowed his head in shame and stood silent.

"I... I've never even kissed another being. I don't even know why I just did what I did... I... I apologize." She dropped her head just a bit and allowed her hair to fall over her eyes. Adaire had no clue what had just happened, but that it scared her that she liked it.

"No, you don't need to apologize. It's my fault. As I said, I haven't been with a woman since I was banished. I just got a bit ahead of myself..." He was silent for a bit, before he took a small step towards her, holding out a hand to her. "I suppose one should buy the other dinner before going much further, so what do you say?" He asked sheepishly.

Slowly Adaire put out her hand and placed it in his. She gave him a small smile and stepped away from the tree, careful to avoid the branch that had tripped her. "That would be better for now." She was still flushed, but her breathing had returned to normal. She seemed a bit more cautious around him though and was careful that nothing else besides their hands touched.

"I'll, eh... I'll try to contain myself from now... I got caught up in the moment... And again, I'm sorry..." He kept his head bowed as they started walking. Having been alone for quite some time had made him a bit too eager, he guessed. He kept silent, hoping she'd take the word again.

"Zerdu please don't apologize. I was nearly as eager as you yourself were. I did not mind it all that much. I really didn't." She pulled him to a stop and pressed her body close to his. "Don't apologize anymore ok?" Without waiting for an answer she kissed him, hard. The kiss lasted for no longer then a minute, but it was heated. Slowly she pulled away, slightly out of breath again. "Ok then."

"Okay then... I can't argue with something like that." He said, holding her by her arms. "But it was still my actions that made you push away. But I won't apologize anymore then. I'll just... Try again..." His hands moved from holding her arms, to once more wrapping themselves around her, as he started kissed her again. This time however, he made sure to keep his tail down, wrapping it gently around her ankle, and nothing else.

She broke the kiss a few seconds after it began. "How do you expect me to get you home if you keep kissing me?"

Zerdu held her as she broke the kiss, chuckling slightly. "Your energy recharges anyways, doesn't it? But fine, if you want that dinner so bad, I'll stop." He released her from his hold, yet took her hand in his own.

Adaire laughed and slipped ahead. "Dinner sounds fabulous actually." She continued ahead for a few yards. She stopped at the edge of the trees and waited for Zerdu. "Come on." She said beaming.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, Khorne, we're not in a rush, are we?" Zerdu asked with a grin as he followed her. "I doubt the whole town is gonna be gone by the time we get there, even if we just take it slow." He got a look of wonder on his face for a moment. "Or do you know something I don't?" He asked, halfway serious. She'd known about the merchant and what would happen to him, so who knows? Well, she might...

Adaire finished her salad in silence. Glancing away from Zerdu as she did. It's not that the meat eating repulsed her, it was just new to her and she was slightly scared by it.