DedtooXEpitaphQueen

After a few questions from each of the Lizardkin to the gray one's side, he stood up with a slight smile and spoke. "Zerdu Joz'Ly hathra!" Zerdu bowed deeply, and hissed happily in return. He stayed bowed as the five stood and walked out. As only Zerdu, Adaire and a few of the guards was remaining in the room, he stood again and walked towards Adaire with a large grin on his face.

As he got over to her, he pretty much picked her up, and gave her a long kiss. When he finally pulled back, he looked her in the eyes and said "I'm home. And I am accepted back in. Thanks to you!" He kissed again, holding her tight to himself as he did.

Adaire kissed Zerdu back with a fire. She was sure he had been accepted home and her thoughts were confirmed nearly moments later.

"Oh Zerdu, I am so happy for you. I knew you would be accepted! I am happy I could help." Adaire said before her lips were returned to his.

Slowly Adaire pulled away, flushed.

"Zerdu could we take this somewhere more... private?" She asked indicating the remaining guards who were still watching their nearly silent reunion.

"Ah, of course! My old home should still be mine, even though I've been gone for a while." He pulled slightly away from her, yet kept his arm around her waist. "It might not be looking too good though. Probably haven't been visited by anyone but spiders in months." He lead her out of the great hall.

After a short while, they arrived at a residential area, and he stopped for a moment outside one slightly rundown house. Most of the walls was made of cloth, and most of it was covered in spider-webs. "Well, this is my house. And it looks worse than I had hoped..." He walked forward and opened the door, and was almost surprised it didn't fall off it's hinges. The inside looked much like the outside, with webs covering most of the walls, yet fairly little was on the furniture. It was a small kitchen on the left, a sitting area to the right, and a decently sized bed in the middle. With a sigh of happiness, he went and sat on the bed. "Yeah, it looks a bit worse than when I left it." He said with a chuckle.

"Ah, well it's not a very well known fact, but angels are great housekeepers. Maybe it's got to do with the fact that we're all perfectionists, coming from a perfect home and all." Adaire said as she laughed and sat next to him.

Suddenly Adaire got very serious.

"My name used to be Epitaph you know. The writing on ones grave was named after me, I was the leader of God's army. I obliterated a lot of beings in my time, but when I first met you I wasn't even sure if I could still conjure my firesword." Adaire smiled at him. "You restored my faith in myself Zerdu, I owe you a lot."

Slowly Adaire wrapped her arms around Zerdu and kissed him softly.

Zerdu wrapped his arms and tail around Adaire, returning the kiss.

He pulled away after a while, and looked into her eyes. "You owe me nothing. I only gave you a reason to do so. You allowed me to go back home. I owe you, or if you don't agree on that, we are even. I'll accept nothing else. And its up to you if you want me to call you Adaire or Epitaph. Though, I might come up with some other names for you as well. Not quite so formal ones." He stroked his tail up the wing closest to him. "Like my bewinged beauty." He placed another kiss on her lips.

Adaire kissed him back, placing one hand on his neck and the other on his chest lightly. Her touch was feather soft and she was being careful not to hurt him. She knew how she got when she was excited and didn't know her own strength. Adaire let her hand stray down to Zerdu's stomach and broke the kiss. Her breathing was ragged and her face was once again flushed. "Zerdu, you are the greatest being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing."

Zerdu smiled at Adaire. "And you are the greatest being I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And as lucky as I am, I even get to kiss you." And with that, he placed another kiss on her soft lips. His hands started stroking her back gently, and his tail kept rubbing her one wing, careful not to do anything that could hurt her. "And who knows how much more we could end up doing?"

Adaire blushed brightly and let her hair fall into her eyes. "I suppose only time can tell. And we shall decide." She looked up again into his eyes and furrowed her brow.

"And now, we have a lot of time on our hands, don't we? I'm going to get a job again, of course, but right now... Now its just you and me." Zerdu smiled as he kept stroking her wing. "You, me and whatever you want to do."

Adaire blushed. She was unsure what to say. Neber had she been in any position such as this and it was strange to her.

Zerdu placed another soft kiss on her lips. "Of course... I wouldn't do anything you weren't comfortable with. But then again, you've probably experienced a lot more than have. Still, you seem nervous... Why is that?" He looked into her eyes.

"I don't have as much experience as you credit me with. I rarely interacted with the Earthlings." She smiled. "Except for you."

Zerdu leaned down and gently kissed her neck. "Then there is a lot you could learn. Many new things you could experience. If you want to try something, I'm more than ready to do it with you." Ever so gently he nipped at her neck, before kissing the spot again, to prove that he meant no harm.

Adaire gasped at this kind of contact. "Zerdu I..." She what? Adaire couldn't concentrate on one coherent thought. All of her thoughts were jumbled and confusing at this point.

Zerdu trailed his tongue up to Adaire's mouth and kissed her dearly. "Yes, my angel?" He asked, placing another soft kiss on her even softer lips. "Something wrong?" His hands kept stroking her wing and her back slowly and lovingly as he asked.