"...Something like that. Let's just say he's done with me," he began quietly, feeling rage bubble away inside him. He meant literally none of the words he said, not even the apology. Why did he have to apologise, when Jax was the one being a complete dick? Why should he have to apologise for being who he knew he should be?

He thought things would be easier this way, but that was only possible by denying who he was as a person-- and that didn't seem fair either.

"You really hated it, huh?" He said slowly, though the fact his lip had curled and his voice had gotten softer didn't make for a great, peaceful conversation. "Hated me being who I wanted to be. You're a real supportive brother, you know? God, you're a f-fucking dickhead, Jax. A total bastard."

Grimacing from the random insults, he looked at his brother before sitting the beer down angrily. "Supportive? Supportive of you wanting to be a chick and dating a guy who fucking hated the real you? I mean, honestly you went from fucking hot girls to wanting to be one, how did you expect me to react?! I didn't like it, it was weird." Grimaced the brother standing up.

"What did you invite me out for? Just to fucking insult me? And...And I was sort of supporting you! I didn't call you gross. So what if I didn't talk to you a bunch, I...I don't have to talk to you if I don't want to, but I still fucking loved you. I just...You're my brother, not my fucking sister." He bitterly grumbled.

"Hated the real me? This isn't the real me, like-- don't you get how offensive that is? You're denying me the right to...be myself by saying that shit, dumbass. Dad and Pa accept me, Bella accepts me, I... Our whole family does but you," he pointed out, albeit much quieter now they seemed to be attracting attention, with the words his brother was yelling out starting to sink in to the people around them. It was only a matter of time before someone realised the link and began taunting him about it. He knew it would happen eventually, some people were assholes.

He just didn't think they'd hear about it from his ow brother. Sure, Jax didn't deliberately release the information to the world, and Enzo himself had some part to blame, but he still glared angrily at his hands while more voices joined in the belittlement and joking.

"These seem like your sort of people, Jax. Stay here, insult me with them, enjoy yourself," he mumbled, pushing himself to his feet. "I mean, have fun with it."

Jax could insult his brother all he wanted. This was his brother. But others couldn't fucking do it. It pissed him off. So the person closest to him who was making fun of his brother had to pay for it. Easily, he grabbed their head, smashing on the bar counter again and again until the body was lifeless. Of course, no one was going to stop him. He owned them. With blood all over his face, he glared at them. "Do you find it funny now?! Next person to insult him, ends up like this little bitch." Hissed the Prince before he wiped the blood off his face.

Glancing over at his brother, he grimaced a bit. "...Like I said, I always fucking loved you...But I don't have to like your dumb actions." And with that, he left the bar. So Jax was still an ass about him being a girl, but at least he defended him. The whole bar was quiet as they stared at the dead body with pale faces and looks of fear.

Was Enzo supposed to be horrified by the actions? Maybe. He was definitely surprised by the fact his brother came to his defence, but he really wasn't horrified by the brutality. In fact, a small smirk pulled at his lips as he eyed the dead body, the only annoyance being the blood that had splattered on him. Silently finishing his drink, he put a few notes down and, after winking towards the cute bartender, moved to head after his brother quickly.

"...I could have handled that myself," he murmured slowly, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I mean, I'm not as strong as you, but I could have dealt with it. I'm fuckin' tougher than I look-- you know, I got a guy in a choke-hold last week, totally lifted him off the ground-- and this was when I was, y'know, a woman. I'm totally tough, you ain't the tough one. I'll fucking fight you if I have to prove it~"

"I'm pretty sure I've beaten your ass enough in wrestling to prove that I'm tougher than you. And I know you could have handled it. But they pissed me off." Grumbled the man as he walked in the direction of the royal palace. If he were a regular boy walking down the street with blood on him, he'd been arrested, but ht was the Prince and everyone knew him. So he was free to do as he pleased unless they wanted to piss off King Dax.

"...Listen...If you're happier being a woman...I'll accept it. It's your life. I...I think it's weird, but I'll get used to it." Mumbled the teen, glancing down at his younger brother. "...So...Are you going to tell me what happened with you and Peter? Or...Do you not wanna talk about it?"

"...Nothing. I just told him the truth, he flipped out and grabbed me and... he was disgusted. It's... upsetting but expected," he chuckled drily beneath his breath, forcing himself to smile up at his brother, who stood a few inches taller than him when he was like this. When he was a woman -which is how he preferred being-, he was well over a foot taller than Jax-- and he wanted to tease him about it, be playful with him. He knew to take it slow, so he wasn't going to force things.

Jax accepting him was a huge forward step, and he wasn't going to compromise it with teases yet.

"I might go for a month, hang out with Fegvir," he continued, nodding once deciding that was the best option. A month way to gather his thoughts and give everyone time to accept him and come to terms with it was a good option-- especially when he would be heading to live with a good friend of his. It was strange to be best friends with Fegvir, because the two were clearly complete opposites. Fegvir was an ancient giant; Enzo was a 16 year old Prince, who was going through a lot of changes.

But Fegvir was legitimately one of his dearest friends, ever since meeting him as a child. The giant deserved to know what was going on in his life - he was surprisingly gentle and easy to talk to.

"I'll stay with him for a month or two and... hopefully things will be easier when I get back-- I need my pills, though. Bella has 'em. I saw her fish 'em out of the trash, so... I'm still your brother, you know? We can still do brother stuff. I can still head out for a beer with you-- like, I ain't gonna change personalities, dude. That's dumb. I'm still me."

"...I get that, just give me sometimes...So you're going to go live in a cave for a month? Honestly, what do you and Fegvir even talk about? He's thousands of years old." Grumbled the dragon as he walked. "And anytime I went to talk to him he just whined and complained out his old love, Haraca that Apollo killed." Yawning, he followed his brother to the castle, wondering why Enzo was friends with the gentle giant.

He just didn't understand that the two were like family. Fegvir saw Enzo like a son. And they had plenty to talk about, they never ran out of things to talk about. When Enzo was young and couldn't leave the castle, the giant would go to the castle one a month to spend time with him. But now Enzo goes to see him to make it easier on the old giant.

"...It's not like that. Sure, he talks about Haraca, but... we do more than that. He's fun, you know? He makes me feel comfortable and-- look, I travel hours to meet with him, dude. Clearly he gives me something to talk about. He's safe and... being there would help me and help a lot of people come to terms with some shit, so I'm gonna hang out there awhile," he decided firmy, already knowing his parents might be a bit irked by that. He was just 16 after all and had already made a life-changing decision. He understood they might have preferred to keep him close and make sure everyone in the kingdoms they controlled understood not to belittle him... but he couldn't stick around. He needed a break and he needed to give everyone a month to come to terms with the life he was about to lead.

After waiting for Peter to call, which would have been the one thing to stop her leaving, she left just as it turned dawn when she didn't receive any phone calls from the noble. So, with her bag packed and a month supply of pills packed in her pocket, she headed to the land of the ogres, where Fegvir lived in his underground cave.

"Fegvir? Dude? I... It's Enzo," she called out, knowing already to just arrive as a woman and get the secrecy over with. She wasn't hiding anything-- and she already knew Fegvir would accept her. The man was thousands of years old, but he was incredibly accepting. It was why Enzo came to him - he listened without judgement.

"...It's not like that. Sure, he talks about Haraca, but... we do more than that. He's fun, you know? He makes me feel comfortable and-- look, I travel hours to meet with him, dude. Clearly he gives me something to talk about. He's safe and... being there would help me and help a lot of people come to terms with some shit, so I'm gonna hang out there awhile," he decided firmy, already knowing his parents might be a bit irked by that. He was just 16 after all and had already made a life-changing decision. He understood they might have preferred to keep him close and make sure everyone in the kingdoms they controlled understood not to belittle him... but he couldn't stick around. He needed a break and he needed to give everyone a month to come to terms with the life he was about to lead.

After waiting for Peter to call, which would have been the one thing to stop her leaving, she left just as it turned dawn when she didn't receive any phone calls from the noble. So, with her bag packed and a month supply of pills packed in her pocket, she headed to the land of the ogres, where Fegvir lived in his underground cave.

"Fegvir? Dude? I... It's Enzo," she called out, knowing already to just arrive as a woman and get the secrecy over with. She wasn't hiding anything-- and she already knew Fegvir would accept her. The man was thousands of years old, but he was incredibly accepting. It was why Enzo came to him - he listened without judgement.

Fegvir was in his cave, of course, sitting by the fire making coffee in a very old-fashioned way. Hearing a female's voice saying it's Enzo, he turned around surprised. "Either my hearing is acting up, or your voice is a lot higher than last time. I thought you already hit puberty." He joked a bit, before seeing he was a woman. "...Enzo?" He questioned a bit, mildly confused. Sur he's seen people decide to be girls before in his very long life, but he never thought Enzo would.

Enzo never really showed signs of wanting to be a girl. He never acted like that as a child, so yeah it was a bit surprising. "So, you've become a woman? Surprising. Come, sit. I'm making some coffee."

Fegvir was in his cave, of course, sitting by the fire making coffee in a very old-fashioned way. Hearing a female's voice saying it's Enzo, he turned around surprised. "Either my hearing is acting up, or your voice is a lot higher than last time. I thought you already hit puberty." He joked a bit, before seeing he was a woman. "...Enzo?" He questioned a bit, mildly confused. Sur he's seen people decide to be girls before in his very long life, but he never thought Enzo would.

Enzo never really showed signs of wanting to be a girl. He never acted like that as a child, so yeah it was a bit surprising. "So, you've become a woman? Surprising. Come, sit. I'm making some coffee."

If everyone could react like this, Enzo's life would be a hell of a lot easier. To their credit, her parents had been fantastic. They questioned him a little to make sure she was serious, but when they realised, they began to treat Enzo like normal; like a daughter, ad that was all she could have hoped for.

But seeing the way Fegvir reacted was how she hoped everyone could. Mild interest, but then carrying on as normal. Dropping her bags happily, she moved to sit beside the fire, smiling up at him.

"I mean, sure. I should have told you before, but... things have been crazy, you know? I'm here now, anyway-- and I wanna stay for a few weeks, if that's cool? Like... I know I can be safe with you," she smiled, pulling her legs to her chest. She didn't feel quite as safe back home as she did here. She was in a castle with hundreds of servants, but that didn't make her feel safe. She'd seen servants begin to treat her differently, some glaring at her like she'd done something horrendously wrong.

This cave was nothing like that luxury, but Fegvir was the only inhabitant and she already knew he'd accept her like this.

"You could do with the company, I need to be with someone who's cool and not judgemental-- so here I am~"

If everyone could react like this, Enzo's life would be a hell of a lot easier. To their credit, her parents had been fantastic. They questioned him a little to make sure she was serious, but when they realised, they began to treat Enzo like normal; like a daughter, ad that was all she could have hoped for.

But seeing the way Fegvir reacted was how she hoped everyone could. Mild interest, but then carrying on as normal. Dropping her bags happily, she moved to sit beside the fire, smiling up at him.

"I mean, sure. I should have told you before, but... things have been crazy, you know? I'm here now, anyway-- and I wanna stay for a few weeks, if that's cool? Like... I know I can be safe with you," she smiled, pulling her legs to her chest. She didn't feel quite as safe back home as she did here. She was in a castle with hundreds of servants, but that didn't make her feel safe. She'd seen servants begin to treat her differently, some glaring at her like she'd done something horrendously wrong.

This cave was nothing like that luxury, but Fegvir was the only inhabitant and she already knew he'd accept her like this.

"You could do with the company, I need to be with someone who's cool and not judgemental-- so here I am~"

"I enjoy your company. I'm glad you've come." Smiled the man as he handed her a mug to drink the coffee. "So, you seem to be having a tough time at home. I can tell by the look in your eyes. Some aren't as accepting, I suppose." Sighed the giant as he drank from his mug. His mug was the size of a large bowl, but it was expected from a large giant.

"I mean, my parents are fine and my siblings are... getting there. It's just... other people. Including my-- well, he's not my boyfriend now. Remember I used to talk to you about Peter? I sort of... we got close and we dated and then he realised the truth and now it's over," she shrugged, forcing a smile as she took a sip from the mug, having to hold it with both hands.

"Honestly, why can't you be, like, my height? You'd be perfect. You're understanding and fun and you actually like me," she laughed to herself. "I... I'm 16, right? God, I'm obsessing over relationships already. It's just my parents were... in love at my age. They were so in love and I want that, I guess."

Glancing down at her, he laughed a bit. "I'm far too old for you, besides, you're like a so-...Daughter. And don't worry too much about Peter. It's odd that you were dating him, but...Just allow some time to go by. I'm sure Peter will call you. He just needs some time to accept who you are." Fegvir mumbled, glancing over at the young girl.

"And remember, you are only sixteen. You have your entire life to live. You are going to fall in and out of love plenty of ties in your life. Sure, you may of felt like you really loved him, but maybe the time isn't right. You might just fall in love with Peter when you're older."

"I just feel like shit-- not just about Peter. My parents accomplished so much by my age. They were... They had plans. Look what they achieved? They control the world-- they're the fucking King and Queen of the whole goddamn world, Fegvir. What does that leave me accomplishing? Being with Peter made me feel like I at least had something, but the guy looked at me like I was disgusting, so that's so over," she laughed, going through some sort of crisis. Panic attacks weren't her forte, not at all, but she at least had doubts over the future she was supposed to be leading.

Having parents who were so successful and so... accomplished was difficult. Nothing she did would ever compare to their successes.

"It's fine, y'know? I'll just-- hey, I'm in the land of the ogres! Ogres are fucking great. They're fun, they get drunk, they fight. It's the perfect place for me to be right now. Just... getting drunk with some ogres and then hanging out with my best friend. It'll be fine."

Fegvir looked at Enzo curiously, wondering if she would honestly be alright, but he didn't question. He would just have to trust that she was truly fine. An entire month Enzo stayed with the giant. They had fun. He talked to her about life, she sometimes went out with the ogres, and she just waited for people to accept her. That entire month was hard for Peter. He found out the love of his life was the person he hated most in the world. He couldn't believe that. At first, he was angry and disgusted and wanted nothing to do with her.

But next...He missed her terribly. He wanted her back, and everything he did reminded him of her. He couldn't even wake up in the morning without thinking of her. So he did call, but Enzo must not have her phone. He didn't get an answer. He called a lot, text a lot and even wrote letters back to her castle. He wanted to talk, and he was ready to talk.

That month had been just what Enzo needed. She acted like herself again, just went out and had fun without any pressure. As her parents sent the message out about her, that their son had decided to live as a woman and that the kingdoms needed to accept that, she got to just have fun and not worry about it. Besides, the ogres she had spent the time with barely batted an eyelid. Even the more fierce ogres, with old traditions, accepted her without any complaints.

She just wished the dragons in her kingdom could be the same way.

She hoped, before she even decided to leave for a month, that Peter would come to terms with her and take her back. She hoped that a month would be enough and hopefully he'd accept her. Except, she forgot about clinging to that hope. She gave up, really. Peter had looked at her with such disgust that she decided he'd never accept her...

Which left her arriving back at the castle with someone; an orc she'd met at a pub one night and fallen for. Orcs had a bad reputation, were seen as violent, fierce creatures with no manners, but she didn't really care. The orc was her height, full of muscles, strong and she thought he was deeply handsome. He got into fights, he got drunk and he was a little uncouth-- but she liked that. It was nice to meet someone who would fight a gang of ogres for her. Even the way he tugged her in to his body and demanded a kiss made her feel aroused.

She was sure her parents would find her decision to date an orc strange-- but they were never going to be able to judge her romance choices when they were brothers. They'd have to accept him.

"It'll be fine, they'll accept you," she began to her boyfriend, glancing over at the tall man happily. She enjoyed being tall and dominating everyone with that height, but it was nice meeting someone who matched her 7'5" frame too. Not having to bend down to kiss someone made a nice change.

"They better. I ain't fuckin' leavin' because they got a damn problem with me." Grumbled the orc, who name was Nash. Nash stared at the castle unimpressed, crossing his arms as the large gates opened up.

Meanwhile, as the gates opened up, at the front door was Peter talking to Bella. "So she hasn't returned yet? Do you know when she'd return? Damn, I...I just feel like such a jerk for not listening." Grumbled the dragon, running his hand through his blonde hair.

"I'm sure she'll be back...soon." She trailed off, her eyes looking over at her sister as the couple walked through the gates. She hadn't expected Enzo to be back this soon, and she didn't expect her to have someone with her. If she knew, she would have just told Peter to never come back to spare him.

Peter followed her eyes looking over at the couple. Instantly he felt sudden rage and hurt come across him. Enzo was back, yet she was with another man..She'd only been gone a month! A fucking month! Has she gotten over him that easily? She entered a relationship that quickly?! Did she ever even truly care? It was hard to tell.

"So that's your brother and sister?" Nash asked. He'd heard about her family, but he never really seen pictures of them or anything.
View attachment 154413

Of all the people, Enzo hadn't expected to see Peter, and it clearly showed on her face when she locked eyes with him - her mouth fell a little in shock, and she grew a little awkward being stood next to a new man when her old boyfriend was beside her--

But then she remembered her own anger towards Peter, and why she'd decided to move on in the first place. She was perfectly fine with him needing time. She had deceived him quite a lot over the course of their relationship. Him needing time and space was fine. The fact he'd glared at her with so much vitriol and disgust, however, was something she couldn't get over. He'd looked at her like she was scum beneath his shoe.

With that in mind, was it any surprise she found someone who didn't even care she was born a guy? Nash hadn't reacted with disgust or even been that surprised. It was nice being around someone like that.

"This is Bella, she's my triplet, and this is... this is Peter," she murmured, silently pinching Nash's hand as subtly as she could, a little move to alert him not to make a big scene. She'd told him about Peter, of course, and she didn't want anything to kick off. Usually, she loved it when Nash fought, but she didn't want one happening now. "...This is Nash. We met a few weeks back. I... He'll be staying awhile."