"Ah, so this is the little pussy, Peter?" Nash smirked smugly before his hand went to squeeze Enzo's ass. Of course Nash was going to start something. It would be odd if he didn't. Peter grimaced at the orc and looked at where his hand was. This was unbelievable. She was with someone else, and they had only broken up a month ago. Hell, they didn't even break up! He just needed some time! It wasn't like her only secret was that she was born a guy. She was the guy who slept with his ex and broke his heart. And now she was doing it again.

Why did he expect anything from her? All Enzo did was hurt him, again, and again and again. This was just the icing on the cake. He felt like an idiot. And all those letters he wrote her were just sitting on her desk. Now he wanted to go up there and rip them all up, he felt like such an idiot. Without even reacting to Nash, or saying anything to Enzo, he left. He had no words for her. She showed him what he was like. "Ha, the little pussy is running away~" Nash laughed, smirking as he watched the dragon walked off. "What the hell did you see in him, babe? Anyway, nice to meet ya, Bella. I'm Nash." He grumbled looking at her sister.

Bella stared at the orc, obviously surprised. It just seemed like Enzo was full of surprises. "...Nice to meet you too, Nash. You guys hungry? Um...I think Papa is making lunch for the youngest triplets, we should go in. Zac finally stopped setting stuff on fire, so that's great." She mumbled trying to lighten the mood as she allowed the couple in.

Nash whistled, looking around the palace. "This place is fucken enourmous~"

Feeling Nash grab her like that was mostly why she loved him. He clearly was attracted to her and that felt nice; to be wanted and to have the ability to arouse someone like that. She loved how rough he could be and how he felt the need to stand up for her, as he did against Peter.

She just wished he didn't need to do that in this circumstance. Seeing Peter look that upset was... surprisingly quite nice. It showed he cared and then, when that feeling left, she knew that she must have hurt him; that he might have been waiting all these weeks for her to return.

It was just a little late for that now she had Nash. She had loved Peter, but all of that was in the past now, as hard as it was to admit to leaving Peter go completely.

Forcing a smile, she moved to fix Nash's hair for him before wandering happily after her sister. "...You shouldn't have let Peter in, that was a dick move, Bell. Like, what did you expect? Did you really think I wasn't going to come back with a cute guy on my arm?"

"Obviously I didn't expect that. You...You were different with Peter, I thought when you'd come back you two were going to get back together. I didn't expect you to have someone else." Huffed Bella, looking up at her sister crossing her arms. "If you told someone, I would have told him." She whispered, before blinking a bit when she saw their younger sister, Julie. Julie was Morgana and Apolo's child really, which is why she discovered she had powers. Just two weeks ago, she made the entire castle shake. She was having trouble controlling her powers.

Seeing her older sister, the twelve-year-old ran to her, arms wide open for a hug. "Enzo's back!" She squealed, moving to hug her tightly. "Enzo! Where have you been?! I have powers! I made everything in my room float! Super cool, right?! Zac set Miley's toys on fire! And Daddy got so mad at Zac that he put him in time out. And Papa might be pregnant again, he's been acting funny, and he only acts funny when he's pregnant, and that Peter boys been coming here a lot, like everyday with stupid letters! I read a few, but only because Miley said he'd give me chocolate if I did! What did you to do in his bed that was so magical?" She blabbed.

Nash stared at the little girl, wondering when she'd stop talking. "...Julie, right? The one ya said never shuts up? Well, ya were right." Laughed the orc.

"Who's the big green guy?" She finally noticed, her eyes on him. "Whoa, he's huge! He has more muscles that Jax! Is this your boyfriend?"

e69f89d8177df7c6a3fa119643fb4bac.jpg

If there had been one thing Enzo missed over the month, it was her family. She'd always pretend to not be bothered about them, that they were annoyances, but of course she loved them. Even Zac, who had the unfortunate habit of burning things-- even though he'd apparently stopped doing that now. Normally, she'd whine and prise Julie away from her, pretending to hate hugs to be playful with her, but in this instance, she held on and nuzzled the top of her head affectionately.

Trying to take note of every piece of information was hard, even for Enzo who had known Julie all her life. After a moment of absorbing it all, she managed to smile quietly-- even though her cheeks flushed at what Peter had wrote in the letters. That confirmed that he'd been waiting patiently for her to return, and then that made her feel guilty-- but what was she supposed to do about it? Dump Nash and upset someone else? That wasn't going to happen.

"Pregnant, huh? Again? Honestly, they need to calm down and stop being so fucking horny," muttered Enzo beneath her breath, only for Nash to hear. Julia was way too young to know about sex and whatnot. "This is Nash," she introduced, clinging to her boyfriend. "He's gorgeous, huh~? He's an orc-- I've seen him break a table in half, it was so attractive."

"....That's not that cool, I made everything in my room float." Huffed the little girl, before she giggled and pulled both her sister and her sister's boyfriend to follow. "Come~! Let's tell everyone your back home~!"

In the grand living room, that used to be a ballroom, sat the large family. Anders sat next to the fireplace, wiping Miley's face clean from all the paint he had on it. They had been doing arts and craft together. A strange man was sat next to Anders and was sitting a bit close.

The man wasn't really all that strange to Anders. It was his brother Felix. He hadn't seen Felix since Anders had him kidnapped all those years ago. But he returned just two days ago, wanting to reconnect with his brothers. Anders glanced over, seeing Enzo, and beamed at the sight. "Baby!" He squealed running to her, and pulling her into an embrace. "Sweetie~! I'm so happy you're here~! And...And you've brought a friend, hello. Come, meet your uncle Felix~" Grinned the rabbit as he pulled her to meet him.

Nash stared at the large family. He knew Enzo had a big family, but it was...Well huge. "Enzo...Could we actually go somewhere?" HE whispered.

Staring at the strange man cautiously, Enzo's first reaction was not to immediately distrust him, but to hate him. It wasn't Anders that had filled her head with such emotions, but Dax. Dax had never been complimentary about his family. As his children grew, asking about aunties or uncles or grandparents, Dax would assure them they they had no need to worry about such things because his family that he'd abandoned were 'assholes'.

Clearly, Dax hadn't invited Felix in. He wouldn't have allowed him through the front door, and that knowledge made Enzo grimace.

"Dad doesn't know about this, does he?" She mumbled quietly, only turning to her boyfriend when he spoke, squeezing his hand to assure him they could leave-- once she was done with Anders, anyway. "Pa, that's-- fucked up. Dad's gonna fucking lose his mind."

"....Listen, Dax will be just fine with this. I...I'll run it by him. Felix missed us, and I've been wanting to reconnect with our family. Your grandparents want to meet you~ Isn't that lovely~! I miss my parents, and my siblings, family is...Is well important." Anders had always been a bit on the caring side when it came to family. Which is why he, with Dax permission, had them living in a castle, sending them money so they could still live like royalty.

Dax was fine with that, as long as they never came back. But Felix came back, and Anders was thrilled to rekindle their relationship. "Don't worry, Enzo. Papa has this all under control. Look at how tan you've gotten~" He cooed, cupping her cheeks, pulling her down so he could kiss her cheeks as well as her nose. "My little baby~ Come and sit with us won't you? I wanna get to know this new boyfriend of yours, he's handsome!"

Enzo often had a sense when things were going to kick off, and she had that feeling the moment her eyes went to Felix. Her father had never been interested in his family, not like Anders was, so him wanting to reconnect with them wasn't something the King would accept lightly. Her parents were always so loving and close that knowing they'd be arguing soon didn't make her feel... great.

Though having the chance to boast and show Nash off wasn't something she was able to turn down.

"His name's Nash. Gorgeous, isn't he? And you and Dad said all orcs were ugly," she tutted playfully, running her hands in her lover's hair with delighted purrs of contentment. "We met when I was fighting some ogres and he stepped in to help and-- we sort of hit it off from there. It was more romantic than it sounds~"

"Well, I thought all orcs were ugly, but he is handsome. Lucky him." Smiled the rabbit as he began to pull his daughter to the couch to sit but Nash tugged at her hand a bit. Anders glanced at the orc, arching his brow. "...Something wrong, Nash?"

"I um...I have to use the bathroom. Babe, could ya show me?" He asked. Anders let go of his daughter, so she could show Nash where one of the bathrooms were.

Nash followed her, holding her hand with a sigh. "...Ya have a huge family...Can't we go to a bar or something? I...I can't be around a bunch of family members ya know that. It fucken stresses me out."

"You knew my family was fucking huge, dude. What did you expect? How do you think I feel? I've had to grow up with a ton of kids to share my parents' attention with," she laughed, even if she genuinely didn't mind so much. Her parents always gave them all equal amounts of attention and affection, so she didn't have any argument against that.

"...Dude, you really want to go? We just got here, I mean-- Fine. Course we can go. Maybe you'll be less of a pain in the ass with some alcohol in 'ya," she chuckled to herself, patting his cheek lightly. "We'll go get tipsy or somethin', yeah?"

Smirking, he roughly grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close to him as he squeezed her ass again."Good~ You know how much I love it when you're tipsy~" Smirked the orc as he leaned in to roughly kiss her, his tongue easily pushing through his lips, tangling with her tongue. Nash didn't care that they were in her parents' house. If he wanted to make out with his girlfriend he was going to make out with her.

Pulling away, his hand went up her skirt, smirking a bit. "Mhmm~ That kiss got me a bit heated up~" He teased while he fingered the lace on her panties. "Why don't you show me your old room first~" He joked, knowing she most likely wouldn't have sex while all her young siblings were awake.

The last place Enzo wanted to make out was the bathroom of her parents' castle, when she knew they, and her siblings, wanted to talk to her about how the month went. That said, she was dating someone who didn't respect the rules; who effectively did what he wanted, when he wanted. She genuinely adored that in him, so it was difficult to push him aside when he was acting like this, wanting to kiss and touch every part of her.

"We... can't, I mean-- I mean, if we're quick, it'd be fine, right?" She breathed quietly, tilting her head with a playful bit of her bottom lip. "Do you think you can keep quiet~? My parents would kill you if they heard us. My Dad's protective. And my Pa. Especially now."

"I can't be fucken quiet~" He smirked and slid her panties down her legs. He then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. "But we can try, and we'll be quick about it~" Nash didn't care about rules. He didn't care if it was rude to fuck his girlfriend with her parents right down the hall. Why should he? After a quicky in the bathroom, the two headed to the tavern for some drinks.

In the tavern, sitting at the bar was Peter. He was already drunk, his head low as he just sat there miserable. He just wanted to drink himself into oblivion. He hated himself...He hated Enzo, he hated everyone at this moment. He wished he never met Enzo. He wished he'd never had to see her again.

Spotting Peter sat at the bar wasn't at all what Enzo wanted. She was happy and wanted to spend the night drinking with her boyfriend, not awkwardly glancing at Peter to make sure he was alright. Of course, he wasn't going to be okay when he'd been forced to accept and acknowledge the new relationship, and knowing he was sat at the bar wasn't going to help Enzo enjoy herself very much.

She could leave-- but when Nash had his mind set, that was that. Quietly ordering a beer, she finally turned to Peter after a minute of uncomfortable silence.

"I am sorry about-- everything. I just-- look, dude, I fucking assumed we were done. You looked at me like you thought I was sick and disgusting, so yeah, I kinda moved on. Can we both accept a bit of the blame?"

Peter grimaced when hearing Enzo's voice, as he sat up and glared at him. "...What did you fucking expect, Enzo? That I'd be happy, and okay? No." SLurred the man as he slid out of his chair on wobbling legs. "I-i fucking called you and I wrote! You...You were just busy being a wh-whore like always!" Spat Peter.

Nash glanced over at the man and growled before going to grip the dragon up by his collar. "Wanna run that by me again, pussy?" He hissed shoving him into the bar. "No one talks to my fucken girl like that!"

Peter laughed, smirking up at the orc. "Your girl's a fucking whore." He growled, his eyes glowing ready to shift and fucking kill this piece of shit. "I wonder, has she done that thing with her tongue on you? Real amazing right?" He smirked.

Nash growled throwing a punch at him, but Peter dodged it.

"I... I'm not a whore. I... don't be a dickhead, Peter," she snapped, furiously folding her arms over her chest. Peter was drunk and angry before it, a lethal combination, but that was no excuse to start brandishing those sorts of insulting names. Did Enzo experiment a lot in the bedroom? Sure. Had she had a lot of sexual partners? Definitely. But she didn't really like being insulted for it, especially not by someone who, just a month ago, called her the love of his life.

"Nash, fucking leave him alone, he isn't worth it," she sighed, quietly trying to pull her current boyfriend from him. "He's... He's just drunk, he's not like this usually, I mean..."

"Nash right? She'll fuck you, make you believe you're the most amazing thing in her world before she drops you to. She's a fucking whore, who I wish I never fucking met." Growled Peter, taking his glass and downing the last bit of it.

"You fucken asshole! I swear one more word leaves your prissy fucken mouth-"

"What are you going to do, you dirty fucking orc? You can't fucking win against me."

"...I... you are a disgusting piece of filth a-and I... you should just disappear. You know my Dad will kill you if I ask him to, right?" Hissed Enzo, fiercely wiping tears from her eyes as she gave Peter a harsh push, even if she didn't want to engage in fights. She liked fighting, sure, and it was how she met Nash... but she didn't want to start off her return to Valien by getting in some horrible conflict.

"I-I want to go home, Nash-- S-Seriously, can we go home?"

Nash grabbed his girlfriend, pulling him ut, cursing and swearing the entire time. "What the fook is his problem, mate?!" Hissed the orc, his orcish accent slipping out the angrier he got. Pacing back and forth once they were outside, he growled, punching a wall. "This is fooken insane." Growled the orc.

"Ya dated that piece of shit?" He growled looking at Enzo with a grimace. "He's...He's a fucken piece of shit, fucken scum...Ya okay babe?" He asked, gripping her chin pulling her close to look at her face.

With her ears having folded down and her nose twitching, it was clear that Enzo was far from alright, if the tears down her cheeks hadn't alerted Nash to that fact first. Enzo wasn't someone who cried, it was barely in her vocabulary, but Peter had meant so much to her. Hearing those insults and seeing how much he hated her was going to make her cry, easily.

Although, admittedly, she was much more emotional than she usually was. She put it down to seeing Peter again and knowing she'd messed up the chance of being with him. She loved Nash dearly, and the fact she wasn't rushing into Peter's arms showed that, but she still felt guilty about it all.

"I'm fucking fine, I... god, you sound sexy when you speak like that," she laughed quietly, wiping her cheeks free of tears. "I... I just want to get home, snuggle up and... and get some sleep. Peter's a dick, he's always been one."