• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Or maybe I'm just better at this shit than you? Aw, are you embarrassed that a girl can beat your ass?" Purred the rabbit hybrid, her brow arched in amusement at the other's drunkenness. She'd had just as much to drink as him, but she didn't really feel the repercussions of the alcohol as much. She'd been drinking since she was 12; a fact that she knew would horrify her parents. She therefore could handle her drink much better than others could.

And hell, they probably shouldn't even be drinking at just 16... but Peter was a nobleman. He could do what he desired. Hell, Enzo was a Prince (or, rather, Princess) but nobody knew that other than her family right now. To the kingdom, Enzo was some attractive, tall new girl around the town. They weren't to know that it was Enzo.

"Do you want to take a bath with me?" She began quietly, putting her controller aside. "I could do with the relaxation-- and you need to calm down. You're getting so angry about losing to me-- again~"

"Shut up, I'm not angry." He growled playfully, setting his controller down as he glanced over at her happily. "But I could use a bath." Standing up, he took Enzo's hand smirking as he pulled her to his bathroom. "Are you sure you aren't scared, taking a bath with a dragon? I mean you are just a bunny~" He teased, pulling her into his luxurious bathroom.

His bathroom was gorgeous, marble everything, like all wealthy people, would have. His chandelier was made of crystals, and he had gorgeous paintings hanging on his bathroom walls. Peter began undressing as he ran the water, turning on the jets in his bathtub and then he poured some bubbles in the tub. On his back, he had a rather jagged scar on his back. It wasn't big but it was noticeable. It was from Enzo. A year ago, when Peter caught Enzo sleeping with his girlfriend the two got into a pretty nasty fight. Peter, being a dragon was obviously naturally stronger, and he might have seriously hurt Enzo if Enzo wasn't able to slash his back with a pocket knife that was on his nightstand.

Once the bath as filled he slowly got in sighing from the heat. "Come, on, get in."

Enzo, a year ago, hadn't hesitated to lash out at the man with a knife - anything to protect herself. She had to compensate for the fact she was average height and not as strong as the dragons in the kingdom, so using weapons was just something she knew how to do-- and wouldn't hesitate to do. At the time, she hated Peter and needed to protect herself. It was no surprise she grabbed what she could and lashed out.

She just had no idea until now that she'd scarred him, rather badly in fact. After sinking into the bath opposite him, she managed a faint smile to herself.

"...That scar on your back-- Enzo did that, didn't he?" She mumbled, pulling her long hair into a neat bun to avoid getting it wet. "He... did say that he attacked you once, he... seemed upset about it, I'm sure he's sorry for doing that. He's sorry for a lot of things-- he's not a total bastard, you know?"

"Could have fooled me." Growled the man, as he ran his hand through his blonde hair. "...He had the nerve to stab me when I caught him with my ex...You see, Jax and I used to be close friends, but...Enzo and I never got along. I don't know why, but we just didn't like each other. And then he went and slept with my ex. I couldn't believe him or her." Growled the dragon and he went to sit beside her, resting his head on her pillow-like chest. "I hate her, and...I don't think I could ever be friends with Enzo. I know he's your cousin and all, but he's a douche."

If only he knew he was talking to Enzo. If only he knew that he was literally in love with Enzo. No one would know how he would react, but it wouldn't be good if he found out right now. Nuzzling into her chest, he looked up, smiling softly at her. "Let's not talk about him, let's talk about us instead~"

Enzo knew he'd react this strongly. The two literally hated one another's guts for months upon months. Peter was hardly going to change his mind or his feelings about the Prince over a simple apology; one he didn't think he was even getting through Enzo's lips. Though, Enzo was hardly going to admit to who she really was.

That would completely ruin everything; her whole relationship, not just the moment. She didn't have to tell him, ever. She had the pills to take just before she went to sleep, and they'd keep up the illusion. Why did Peter ever need to know the truth?

"Well, duh. Course we can talk about us. I'd rather you gush about how amazing I am than talk about my... idiot cousin," she smiled, moving to run her fingers lightly through his hair, her other arm wrapping gently around him to keep him in that intimate position. "...I think... I think Enzo's leaving the kingdom, anyway. You won't need to worry about him."

"Mhmm, good." Purred the man, his deep purrs coming from her playing with his hair. Glancing back up at her, he wrapped his strong arms around her tightly. "We could go on a trip. Not now, since I mean...We kind of just met, but...Well, I feel like I've known you for a long time. We just click together, don't we~" Nuzzling her chest again, he closed his eyes happily. "...We...We are meant for each other."

Pulling away, only slightly, he leaned up to kiss her, his hand reaching up to cup the back of her head. Peter didn't know why but he already felt such an attachment to Bunny. She was like no girl he'd ever been with before, and he felt like they were in love...But...At the same time, Peter fell for people quick and hard. So he secretly prayed Bunny wouldn't hurt him because he couldn't take it if she hurt him like his ex did.

For the next few weeks, everything was more perfect than Enzo could have imagined. Because of her relationship, she didn't want her parents announcing that Enzo was a girl now; that the Prince was no longer a Prince. Now, her parents were legitimately rulers of the world - nobody was going to be outraged by Enzo's decision or face certain death for their appalling views. Yet, he was worried how Peter would react and she didn't want him every knowing. So, an excuse was made to explain Enzo's disappearance in society. They said he'd gone to travel to sort out his head... while in actuality, she was busy focusing on her relationship, pretending to be a friend of the royal family. It didn't feel right, pretending to be someone else, but it was much better than the alternative; the truth.

Yet, everything had been so blissfully perfect that something was bound to go wrong eventually-- and it did, in the most disastrous of ways. Enzo was, as she often was, in Peter's large, grand home, having just finished up fooling around with him. As he readied for bed, Enzo wandered to the bathroom to take the special tablet before she went to sleep, like she did every week.

Until she realised that she'd run out. Her spare packet was back home, which meant she had nothing. She needed to take that pill to ensure she didn't turn back to that body she was born as, the one she hated. At any moment, she could change back and that would clearly be a nightmare.

Needing someone to vent to, she called Bella. Ever since she chose to live this way, she'd bonded with Bella. It was at the expense of losing Jax's friendship, but the boy still seemed to be holding a grudge-- and Enzo didn't have time to waste waiting for her brother to realise she'd done nothing, besides choose to be a girl. It was hardy a crime.

"Bell? Oh fuck, h-hey," she began nervously, rubbing her throat when it began to hurt; the first sign that she needed to take the tablet straight away. "I... I've got a situation here, I haven't got my tablets a-and... and Peter's in the bedroom and I'm fucking freaking out!"

Those last few weeks had been far more perfect than Peter could have ever thought. He fell in love, like madly in love with Enzo. Enzo was his everything. She was his world, his air, his religion, his universe. He'd never loved anymore more than he loved Enzo. They spent most of their time together. But that was going to change soon. Peter was being made the head of the Nightingale family. Nightingale owned a few companies, and he'd be in charge of them all. Meaning he'd have a lot of work, and he told her this, which was why they were spending almost every day together.

He still had no idea that Enzo was...Well, Enzo. He'd go mad if he found out. For one he was straight. Like really straight. And two...He hated Enzo's guts. So it wouldn't be great if he knew. Jax, on the other hand, was still...Angry with his brother. Jax spoke to him, like...small talk but never anything more. He couldn't believe his brother was now a girl, and it didn't seem like he was going through a phase. It looked like he'd be staying a girl.

"Oh shit!" Bella swore, putting the tub of ice cream she was eating to the side as she sat up. "Um, um...Where are your pills? I'll bring them to you. Wherever you do, stay somewhere where Peter won't see you okay?"

"I'm in the bathroom, I... I told him I was getting ready for bed," she mumbled, quietly pulling on the shirt she'd more or less stolen from Peter. He'd let her borrow it a few weeks ago, and it had sort of just stayed in her closet since then, to be worn when she wanted to snuggle up in bed with him. It was obviously short on her, just about covering her, but she thought that it would at least excite Peter a little.

Now, she was just thankful for it. If she did revert back to her birth body, it would look ridiculous if she had worn something more... feminine. At least Peter's t-shirt would give Enzo a modicum of dignity.

"Bell, s-seriously, hurry the fuck up-- the pills are in my desk, the second drawer. I... I need you to hurry or I'm gonna have to walk out of this fucking bathroom and have a hell of a lot of explaining to do."

"Okay, okay I'm coming, just wait." She hurriedly told him before hanging up. Fifteen minutes later, Peter was in bed, dozing off before realizing his girlfriend wasn't in bed with him like she usually was. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he yawned before getting up out of bed and lazily walking to the bathroom door.

"Baby girl, you okay?" He asked, leaning in on the door to listen to see if she was okay. Before he could get an answer, a butler came into his room.

"Young lord, Princess Bella is here to see Enzie."

"Enzie? Who the hell is...Oh shit, Bunny, is your real name Enzie? The Princess is here for you. Why didn't you ever tell me your name was Enzie?"

Enzo silently grimaced the more the seconds ticked on by. The person she had genuinely gotten to feel comfortable being disappeared in just a few short minutes-- and it wasn't a painless process. It was agony, and it took everything not to cry out and scream, having to bite hard on her hand to not bring attention to herself-- or rather, now Enzo was back to the body he was born with, himself. He hated it deeply at this point, glaring at himself in the mirror opposite him. He once used to adore looking in the mirror, styling his hair and grinning as he planned to meet with some girl.

Now? Now he hated how he looked. It wasn't him. None of this was him.

He knew he couldn't even answer Peter - his voice was obviously much deeper than when he was... how he should be, as a girl. Awkwardly managing a wordless hum in approval, he moved to grab the door handle, just to prevent Peter from walking in. Really, he would have given in by now, told him the truth, but knowing Bella was there, with the pills, made him hang on just a little more.

"...Baby, are you okay?" He asked, obviously getting worried when she didn't come out. He was just about to go into the bathroom when Bella hurriedly came into the bedroom.

"Hey! Back away from the door! Don't you know not to bother a girl when she's on her period?! Jeez, boys these days." Huffed the Princess, pushing a confused Peter away from the door before going into the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. She handed her sister the pills, looking at him worriedly. "...Hey, sorry for taking so long, I came as fast as I could." She whispered, moving to kiss his forehead.

"...I can't do this, Bell. I can't call on you if I forget my pills again or run out. It's not fair on you, and we both know Jax won't fucking help me," grimaced Enzo, the teenager pressed into the corner of the room with his knees pressed to his chest-- though a sudden burst of bravery made him stand and snatch the pills. He wasn't giving up on being who he wanted to be, not at all. He was going to take the pills immediately, because then he'd be comfortable again.

He just needed to tell Peter first. He needed to know. If Enzo had a problem like this again, he at least wouldn't need to hide it so much. Besides, he wanted the kingdoms to know who he really was; he didn't want to keep pretending to be some cousin to the family.

"I... need to tell him-- fuck it, I'm telling him," he began confidently, heading out the door before his sister could stop him, his hands held up in a surrender. "Right-- don't fucking start on me, Peter, let me fucking explain and then you can get mad and tell me leave and never see me again-- I'm Bunny. Or Enzie. Or whatever fucking name I told you I was called a-and-- this ain't fun. God. I--"

Peter stared at Enzo in complete shock. At first, he thought his mind was playing tricks on him, or that he really did already fall asleep and this was some sick nightmare. But he realized he was truly awake when he pinched himself. Enzo...Enzo was...Bunny? No...No way...That couldn't be possible! Enzo was a complete fucking asshole! Some stupid fucking jerk who fucked his ex just to fucking spite him! Enzo was a sick prick caused trouble and he was a dumb whore who Peter hated. Bunny...Bunny was his life. Bunny was his everything, his world, his heart, his soul, someone he saw marrying in the future. Bunny was fun and flirty and beautiful, and just perfect to spend his life with. There was no way they were the same person.

Peter literally glanced behind Enzo, just to see if Bunny would pop out and just surprise him, but when he realized that she wasn't there and only Bella stood there looking frightened he knew this was...Real...Enzo was Bunny...Anything other than this would seriously be better. Like maybe Bunny telling Enzo to break up with Peter for her, because she couldn't. Literally, that would be better than finding out Enzo was Bunny. Peter felt a wave of nausea hit him first. This entire time, he'd been truly sleeping with Enzo. Then hurt hit him, because he'd been lied to by the person he loved most in this world. And finally, rage boiled up in him.

"...Do you think this is funny? What, have you been laughing at me this entire time?" Peter asked, his voice a deep rumble as he glared so viciously and angrily at Enzo, his eyes filled with tears. "I bet you were just dying to fucking do this, huh? You, ugh you fucking-" He couldn't even get his words together. He began to angrily pace, visibly shaking at how pissed he was. He then gripped Enzo by the collar, wanting to hurt him but...He couldn't bear to hurt him as much as he wanted to. He fucking loved this idiot, and it disgusted him. So much was going on with him, so he just shoved Enzo away. "...Leave."

Watching Peter go through so many emotions all at once was heart-wrenching. He saw him look disgusted, which was the one emotion that hurt Enzo the most to witness. He could deal with anger, he could handle confusion-- but disgust? That was the one that took like a fist to his gut. Urgently pocketing the pills so he didn't break the packet and send them flying everywhere, his mouth opened and shut in an effort to explain - it was only when he was grabbed and pushed against the wall that he found the words to say.

"D-Don't be a fucking prick all your life, Peter. Would I honestly do this for a cheap laugh? Dedicate f-fucking months just to wind you up? Fuck no. I... It wasn't some disguise to... to trick you, or laugh at you-- I... I dunno, it's hard to explain, but I like you a-and... and look, call me tonight if... you want to talk this out, or whatever," he mumbled, trying to act as cool as he could about it all, motioning to Bella that it was time to leave. "I wasn't lyin' about anything I said, about that mushy emotional shit. I meant that a-and-- I need to go. Bella, seriously, let's go."

Bella grabbed her brother's hand quickly, before walking out, leaving a seething Peter alone. It wasn't until they left the bedroom and shut the door that crashing and the sound of things breaking rang through the mansion. Obviously, he was pissed and was just punching shit since he couldn't hurt Enzo.

Bella grimaced and looked at Enzo. "...Hey...Don't get upset, I'm sure he's going to realize he fucking loves you and he's going to call. He's just...Throwing a fit because...Well...You know." She mumbled, trying her best to cheer him up. Leaning over she pecked his cheek. "I have some pistachio ice cream at home...You can eat it if you want, don't you love that kind?" She cooed, looking at him worriedly.

"...I'm going out with Jax. I'll go for a few beers and hang out. It's what he wants, right? He wants me to be his brother, so I'll be his brother," he shrugged. Going out for beers and fooling around in the tavern was something Enzo would do anyway. He'd happily go out with Jax while he was a girl - being a girl didn't change his personality at all. Jax just didn't seem to want anything to do with him. Peter was obviously not going to call, he wasn't pinning his hopes on that, only to get disappointed. Likewise, he didn't want his parents dealing with bullshit from people around the kingdoms who took issue with Enzo being announced as a girl.

It was too much hassle and it was causing too much grief. Sure, that was who he wanted to be and felt he should have been born as... but all it had done was cause others grief, and had the potential to annoy hundreds more. He was being selfish, thinking solely of himself-- at least, he felt that way.

Trashing the pills after a moment of hesitation, he turned back to Bella with a forced smile. "It's fine, y'know? It was a dumb phase-- I mean, I'm over it now. Totally over it. Call Jax, tell him I'll meet him in the tavern for a drink."

Bella grimaced and looked at him, not buying it for a second. "...You and I both know it wasn't a phase...You've never been happier than when you were being your true self, and that's a girl. Babe, don't get all down in the dumps just because some idiot like Peter was being a douche." She pouted, moving to grab the pill bottle from the trash. She'd keep them on her, just in case. She knew Enzo would want to go back to who he felt he was.

"...Listen...I'll call Jax, but this doesn't change who you are on the inside okay? You...You are a girl. I don't want you to force yourself to live in this body, a body that you hate."

He wanted to appreciate what Bella was saying to him, but it all fell on deaf ears. None of it made any impact to him. It was all fuzzy and incoherent. The one thing that would make him feel better was alcohol and if he could get Jax back on side, that would be helpful too. Jax was his best friend before he seemed to take offence to Enzo's life choices and more or less abandoned their close friendship for one of awkwardness.

Seeing him walk into the tavern a little while later gave him some hope - at least Jax turned up, right?

"Hey, dude. I got you a beer, I... thought it was best? You ain't a wine sort of guy," he laughed, trying to be as casual as he could, before addressing the main stumbling block between them. "...I'm not being like that again, you know. It was a... dumb phase or experiment-- maybe I was just trying to hurt Peter? I... I dunno. I ain't doing it again. I'm your brother, y'know? So-- So hey, sorry I was such an asshole to you about it."

Jax sat down, grabbing the beer before downing it. Once he was finished, he glanced over at his brother cautiously, studying him a bit before breaking into a small smile. "...I figured it was a phase. I started to think it wasn't...It was weird." He mumbled as he went back to sipping on his beer. "...So you told Peter you wanted to be a guy again...I guess he didn't react well to that."