• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Eventually, Enzo was going to notice the fact he'd changed genders overnight - it was hardly subtle enough for him to not notice. Bella's reaction and Anders' comments finally made him glance down at himself, his eyes wide at the sight he saw. He had had sex with plenty of women and, sure, he would often pick women who Anders deemed 'whorish', but that didn't mean he wanted to actually look like one.

Even if his first reaction was typically laddish - he smirked once sneaking a peek down his own shirt, like a big kid. The seriousness of the situation hadn't sunk in until Anders really didn't have a clue who he was. Then he let a nervous frown appear.

"I... I do not fucking bring whores into the house, Pa, that's fucking rude," he grunted beneath his breath, folding his arms over his chest. "I dunno what happened, 'kay? Is this a birthday joke? Like, did you hire someone to do some magic on me? Haha, funny, really hilarious. Can I be a guy again? Not that it ain't nice to, y'know, look down my own top and all, but I ain't a chick. It's not fun anymore."

Anders blinked when he realized this was his son. "E-Enzo?" He squeaked moving over to cup his face, grimacing softly. "What happened to you? How...How did this?"

"...Something like that happened to me, Papa. I...When I went to take a shower, I turned into an ogre...And...And now I'm normal, I don't understand whats going on."

"P-Papa..." Was a small voice, that sounded like Jax. Jax was the strong one out of the triplets. He was the manly man, who was all about training. Now...He looked the same, but he was six inches tall, with little wings. He was turned into a fairy. "Papa, what's going on?!" He shouted.

Bella looked at her tiny brother, before now passing out. Anders stared at his kids, grimacing when he remembered the curses. "...Morgana."

3080fba3b1e2a657c9a7aa8312c32163.jpg

Enzo knew he should be angered, or scared. He should take the situation far more seriously, but he was so alike Dax. He technically wasn't the man's son, but he'd always showed signs of being like Dax. Dax had never taken things seriously as a child. He didn't follow rules or traditions, and he did what he wanted. Enzo was like that, but he went further in the sense that serious situations barely mattered to him.

Instead of freaking out like his siblings, he'd moved to stare at himself in the mirror, his hands moving over his new body curiously. "I'm so fucking hot," he beamed, fiddling with his longer hair and admiring his long legs happily. He'd always wanted to be taller. Sure, he'd have liked to have muscles... but this would have to do.

"God, look at me. I'm fucking amazing. And you're tiny and Bella's some ogre thing when she takes a shower. I totally win," he laughed, giving his brother a poke just to see how far he could push him. That is, until he started growing again, staring at his hands in awe as he spurted up a good few inches, his head almost touching the ceiling at this point. Every inch he grew didn't hurt; it felt amazing! He grinned more than ever at this point, not seeing the consequences of any of this.

What exactly were the consequences? He was tall and he was hot. What did he have to cry about?

Jax literally was pushed almost a foot away. Using his new wings, he flew back going up to his brother's face to kick his nose. "Sh-Shut up! And why do you keep getting taller?!" Growled the man.

"Dax! Dax come quick!" He yelled, hoping the other would hear him. The castle was large, so it wasn't impossible the other wouldn't hear him. He kneeled down, trying to help his daughter who had passed out. It was terrible, everything was terrible.

"Just get a witch to change us back! I...I'm so stupid and little!" Growled Jax, landing to sit on his brother's shoulder, panting heavily from flying. Who knew flying would be so tiresome.

Dax did eventually hear - when his husband was yelling that frantically, he'd hear him, or at least be alrted by pasing servants that Anders was distressed. He didn't really run to him though, assuming that Bella was stressing out about some dress or her hair. He didn't expect to see her on the floor, one of his sons so... tiny, and then some ridiculously tall... woman smugly smirking at herself in the mirror. From that smirk alone, he knew it was Enzo.

"...Okay, someone explain to me what the fuck is going on--"

"Morgana. Curse. Something, blah blah," shrugged Enzo with an unsubtle roll of his eyes, turning back to the mirror and, while he had to crane his head a little, he was clearly enjoying what he was seeing. "She was, like, the lead witch. I think we're gonna be stuck like this-- which sucks but it's also damn fantastic. Look at me, I'm... fucking perfect--"

"You're a girl. You're... You're..." Dax began awkwardly, staring at his children in horror. "...I don't... know..."

"I do. I'm going out," laughed Enzo, picking his brother from his shoulder with his fingers, placing him down at the side without really caring. All his life, Jax had been the tall one. Now, Enzo was enjoying that. Sure, he also craved the muscles his brother had had, and the masculinity he possessed, but he could easily get used to being a woman. He surprised himself with how much he liked this, but he was genuinely... okay with it. The only thing that terrified him was how tall he could get. If he kept growing, then it wouldn't be so fun.

"Enzo! Enzo, don't you dare leave until we find out how to stop this!" Anders yelled, but his son always did what he wanted. He never did anything Anders wanted him to do. And it was infuriating. As Enzo walked around the Kingdom, it was obvious he'd get stares. For one he was tall. Another reason, gorgeous as a woman.

A noble, whose name was Peter, saw Enzo. Now Peter and Enzo never got along. The two often argued because Enzo slept with Peter's then-girlfriend. And now, Peter was gawking at the gorgeous bunny. Quickly, he walked over, wanting to at least say hello to the gorgeous woman. "Good morning, I've never seen you here before." He commented, looking up at the beautiful woman. 62a1baa879b4e9447a571186c4a29898.jpg

The one thing that initially made him feel awkward was the attention he gathered from men. He'd never once been attracted to any boys his age, with all his focus being on women, as was obvious by how many he slept with. He was still wearing his boyish clothes, but they barely fit him - his pants had become like tight shorts at this point, and his light, loose shirt was anything but. He didn't go out searching for male attention. He went out to just admire how different everything was.

And then Peter approached, clearly awe-struck. That was the moment something kicked in and Enzo, despite never having been attracted to a man before, seemed to become... flirtatious. He didn't recognise the behaviour, nor thought about what he was doing. It was almost instinctual.

"I'm a friend of the royal family. A... long-lost cousin," he lied, looking down at the other dragon, his hand absently moving to cup Peter's cheek. "Well, aren't you cute, hm? Are you busy? Maybe you could show me around? I've had a few offers already, but I'd accept your offer if you made one~"

Peter's cheeks flushed, and he grinned slightly at the beautiful woman. "Of course I'll show you around. I'm Peter by the way. I'm a Nobel, and my family is close to the Royal family. So you can trust me." Grinned the man, moving to take Enzo's hand. "What should I call you? I didn't get your name."

If Peter knew this was the boy who slept with his ex-girlfriend, he wouldn't even go near him. Peter and Enzo hate each other...Well more like Peter hated Enzo and Enzo didn't really give a shit. But...Now he was in total awe of Enzo. He'd never seen someone so beautiful. "Do you like ice cream? I could take you to get some. I know it's still early, but I know a place that sells great ice cream. It's in a tavern but, they sell food and stuff too."

Now, Enzo would happily inform Peter of his true identity... when he finished up having some intimate moment with him, anyway. He didn't even feel weird about potentially going far sexually with a man. He figured that he'd always been bisexual and it took becoming a woman for him to realise it.

Well, that gave him twice as many people to potentially have sex with, so he was delighted rather than confused.

To be so comfortable flaunting his newfound femininity was definitely strange, considering he'd gone his whole life being comfortable with being a boy. He never once craved to be another gender, or anything else other than what he was. While his brother moaned about how he looked, and while his sister panicked, Enzo was happy. He was out of his bedroom for once, out in the town. He didn't want to change back, if that was an option.

He was finally genuinely... happy with how he looked. He didn't whine about his height or pick faults with his body. He was perfect in his own eyes and... well, he felt like he could accept being a girl. In fact, he was already referring to himself as such.

"Oh, I'm... Enzie. A tavern, hm? Am I dressed appropriately for a tavern?" The new woman began, purposely adjusting the buttons on her top to open a few up, her nose crinkling playfully. "I suppose you'll protect me if some dreadful ogre tried to touch me, wouldn't you~?"

Seeing her open a few buttons, his face flushed, and he forced his light blue eyes to look up at her face. He would be nice to this woman, who seemed to refuse to tell him her name. "I'd protect you no problem. I actually rank in the top five of soldiers in this Kingdom. Prince Jax is the first, of course." He chuckled and led her to the tavern.

Most of their day was spent getting to know each other. Enzo hadn't given Peter a name, so he cutely nicknamed her Bunny. While Enzo and Peter didn't get along much before, now they found out they had plenty in common. They were back at Peter's place, playing video games and eating a bunch of snacks. It wasn't late, but it was already night, and they literally spent the entire day together. Laughing as Enzo beat him yet again in the fighting game, he set his control down, looking at the adorable rabbit girl.

He felt like he really liked her. She was so...Funny, and so easy to talk to. She wasn't like other girls. She was one of the guys because...Well, she used to be one. "I've never met a girl like you. Most girls think this game is too graphic...And you've managed to beat me, Bunny. That's incredible." He chuckled, looking at her happily. "...I guess...It's getting late."

Peter was an obnoxious asshole who always got under his skin-- at least, before today. Enzo had absolutely hated Peter. He pretended that he didn't care, that Peter didn't impact his life, but he hated him even before he slept with his girlfriend. The woman had been plain and boring, yet he'd done it simply to piss Peter off.

Now, though... now he really liked the guy. He was funny and quick-witted and sarcastic. All the things Enzo was. He had no idea Peter was like this. He assumed he was a spoilt brat who didn't have a sense of humour. Learning he was just like Enzo was a nice surprise.

"Yeah, well, most girls are prissy fucks with no sense of what fun is, dude," began Enzo, setting the control down with a slow grin. He could go home, of course. But he'd missed his whole birthday party at this point, and he was sure that if he went home, his parents would have some ancient warlock ready to turn him back. And he didn't want that, not at all.

"Can I stay over?" The rabbit began, getting to her feet and craning her head a little. She'd already whacked her head on the ceiling a dozen times, but she genuinely kept forgetting that she was so tall. She easily stood at 7'5" now, much taller than anyone in the kingdom-- but it got her attention and she adored that. "I mean," she continued, leaning down to play with the man's hair, if only to push her full chest in close against his. "We could snuggle under the blankets and I could help keep you warm."

His eyes dipped down to her chest, as his entire face flushed. Even the tips of his ears were red. Peter's ex had been pretty plain in looks, but he didn't date her for looks. He fell in love with her until he cheated. And sure Enzo was freaking gorgeous, but that wasn't why he hung out with her all day. She as so funny, and she could take a joke. And she apparently wanted to stay over? Did...Did she understand what she was implying?

His sharp teeth sunk into his lower lip, he wanted to remain a gentleman. But it was really becoming hard. "...I won't refuse you but...I...I don't think it would be a good idea. I wouldn't be able to control myself if we...We were cuddling all night." He mumbled, his eyes looking up to gaze into those pretty eyes of hers. A strong hand went up to play in her soft hair, before playing with that bunny ear of hers.

His body grew warm with lust and desire as he pressed in close, softly nibbling playfully on her ear. "...As long as you want to, I'd pleasure you all night long." He whispered seductively, his deep voice rumbling along with a low growl.

Oh, that was exactly what the rabbit wanted to hear.

Enzo had had sex far too much for a 16 year old. He'd first had it at just 14, a fact that had made his parents furious with him but that had hardly mattered. However, despite his dozens upon dozens of partners, last night had topped them all. He didn't know it was even possible to experience pleasure like he'd received last night. It had been perfect. There'd been times when they were slow and gentle, taking time to invoke pleasure in every move, and then they were fast and passionate and rough. He never really envisioned himself doing it with a man, with Peter... but after last night, he wanted to do it all over again.

At least, he wanted to until he woke and saw his reflection in the mirror. His full lips and curvaceous body had disappeared; his tall height and long legs had vanished. He was Enzo again; the average-height, 16-year-old boy... sat naked in Peter's bed as the other slept. He gathered his things as quickly as he could, scribbled a note to Peter so he didn't think he ditched him, and then went home. He didn't know what had happened, why he was suddenly back to normal, but he knew one thing.

He hated it and wanted to return back to how he was when he was with Peter.

Tiredly walking into the castle, he flopped at the breakfast table with a glare at his empty plate, ignoring his brothers and sisters around him. "...Don't even ask me where I've been, Pa, Dad. I... was out. Don't fucking yell at me."

1146.jpg

Anders quickly walked over to his son, taking his cheeks in his hand, looking at him to make sure he was fine. Once seeing he was fine he sighed in relief. "...That was terrible...I'm happy Morgana spell wore off...I won't ask...I just hoped you had a good birthday?" Anders mumbled, moving to kiss his forehead, until seeing Zac set his breakfast on fire...Again. "Zac Drakon! Stop it!" He whined, putting the fire out as the boy giggled happily.

Miley, a twelve-year-old rabbit hybrid, one of the middle children came to breakfast, yawning as he sat down. Glancing at Enzo, he huffed, crossing his arms. "...I heard you were a girl, no fair I didn't get to see...I poured water on Bella yesterday and she turned into this ugly ogre." Smirked Miley evilly.

"That wasn't funny, asshole!" Hissed Bella as she ate dinner, glaring at him. She then looked at her brother, before noticing the love bites on his neck. "...Classic Enzo. Even when he's some super tall woman, he still finds a way to have sex." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"I'm just glad it's over...I was six inches tall...Six! I mean, how come Enzo got super tall, and I was just short." Hissed the eldest as he ate his breakfast. "...Where did you go yesterday?"

Enzo was usually the one teasing his family at breakfast, like Dax did. The two were a double-act at times, both delighting in teasing the family with jokes and sarcastic remarks. As Dax teased Anders, he immediately glanced to Enzo, with the teenager usually following up with some sarcastic drawl. Yet, seeing Enzo silently poke at his food was disturbing.

Especially when he didn't even boast about having sex. He usually delighted in doing that to get Anders to freak out, but he didn't even bother with that either.

"...Hey, it was one day, Enzo. Your sister was an ogre, your brother was a fairy. You at least were... you know, normal. It's over now. You were embarrassed for a day, now it's over," chuckled Dax as he scooped his infant son and held his hand playfully over his mouth to stop the breaths of fire. "What did you do yesterday?"

"...Walked about... tried to clear my head. It was... you know... embarrassing or whatever," shrugged the teenager, forcing a smile. His sister and his brother were clearly happy to have returned to normal, but he hated it. He hated who he was now. He knew he wasn't supposed to be like this - he was more happy being how he was yesterday. That was who he was supposed to be. "I didn't have sex, I... these love bites are old, Bella. Don't be a bitch."

Zac giggled as his Daddy covered his mouth, and he turned into a dragon, to try and fly out of his arms. And since he did that, the other two baby dragons swapped forms as well. Anders groaned, moving to massage his temples. He was an experienced parent, but he knew next to nothing about dragon children. He himself wasn't a dragon. Sometimes he was tempted to call his mother and father for tips. Once getting the children back settled in their high chairs, he looked at his son, before sighing.

"Enzo, I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry it did. Morgana's magic was supposed to be sealed, that wasn't even supposed to happen you know? Well, thankfully everything's back to normal." He mumbled, looking around the table at all ten of his rowdy children, well...All were rowdy except Enzo.

Bella grimaced at the way her brother was acting but decided she wouldn't pry. She didn't know what happened, but he obviously didn't want everyone to know. So after breakfast, she followed him to his bedroom. "...What happened? Usually, you're all...You know how you usually are. What's got you down?"

The last thing he wanted was his sister bothering him when he just wanted to get back to his usual routine of sleeping the day away. But, because he didn't want to start an argument, he reluctantly let her enter his room, even though he collapsed to the bed and barely glanced in her direction.

He stayed silent for as long as he could manage, but eventually, he tore his eyes up from the pillow he'd hugged to his chest.

"...I had sex with Peter," he mumbled, sitting up with his back against the headboard. He could tell her that, he had no problem admitting to his sexuality. He just didn't want to tell her that he also liked being a woman. He wasn't ready to admit to everyone else yet that that was who he was supposed to be. "I... liked it, Bella. Being with a guy, I mean. I... I... maybe I'm bisexual, y'know? But he only slept with me because I looked like a woman. It's so fucked up."

"Peter? I thought you said he was a self-entitled prick or something along the lines of that." The news obviously shocked her. The two hated each other, and it was never really clear why they started hating each other. All she knew was that Peter had truly despised Enzo after Enzo stole his girlfriend. Sitting down on his bed, she looked at him surprised. "So...He had sex with you only because you were a woman, and that's why you're upset?" She asked, honestly confused.

"...Enzo you...You aren't one to really get upset over anyone I mean..You don't have feelings for Peter, do you?" She looked at her brother, before realizing that was it. He enjoyed being a girl, and for some reason, she didn't understand her and Peter had sex, and now Enzo was a guy again and he was miserable. "...This is fucked up." She agreed with him finally, grimacing. "Maybe that's why you two fault all the time? Because you were like secretly attracted to each other." She joked, nudging his arm to try and cheer him up. "So...What are you gonna do?"

"Trust me, he's not gay or even slightly interested in men. He was with me yesterday because I... I looked hot, you know? He's into girls, I'm not a girl, end of discussion. It's... It was a fun day, but I'm glad I'm back to normal," he began quietly, holding his knees to his chest. It was far from easy lying about that, because all he wanted to do was return to how he had been yesterday.

It was the first time he really felt alive and free. He was himself like that, and not he just felt lie he was locked up in a body he didn't belong in.

"...I want to go back to that, Bella," he said under his breath, blinking genuine tears from his eyes. "I-I don't want to be like this, I hate m-myself like this. I'm not... this isn't me. I like how I was yesterday, I felt like... like that was who I'm s-supposed to be, and Peter and I had fun, and I... I felt like I... I was happy for the f-first fucking time. I c-can't live like this-- I need to talk to Papa, t-tell him how... how I feel, right?"

"Yeah, I think it's best if you do that. I think Papa would just want you to be happy. And if you feel like you were meant to be a girl then maybe you should tell him." Bella mumbled, moving to rub her brother's back. "And I want you to be happy too, Enzo. I mean...Your smugness is fucking annoying, but I like when you're happy and smug." She teased, moving to peck his cheek.

Standing up, she walked past his grand window to go out his room to get Papa but something caught her eyes. Looking out the window, she blinked at seeing Peter head to the castle, flowers in hand, as well as Enzo favorite cookies. Yesterday, Enzo had mentioned he loved those cookies, while they were together. Blinking rapidly, she looked at Enzo with wide eyes. "...Peter's coming...Do you want me to tell him some lie or whatever?" She asked.