Death Note: Fatal Identity (OOC/Sign-Up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should there be a timing system for IC?

• Yes, it will increase immersion.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's too complicated.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Toshiro, I'd like to point out a few things:

1. Why would Kenji's death be considered breaking news? He was a poor guy from what I recall, and aged. Heart attacks would not be completely unexpected.
2. I know Toshiro is intelligent, but I believe that him jumping to the conclusion of murder through the notebook is a bit far-stretched. Again, for all anyone (besides Hisako) knows, it could have been a normal death.
3. Wouldn't Sasori's death raise a red flag to just about anyone? And if she's a detective, how could her name not be an alias?
4. How did he learn Sasori's name in the first place?

Please don't take offense to this, but these points seem important to elaborate on.

In regards to Toshiro, I'd like to point out a few things:

1. Why would Kenji's death be considered breaking news? He was a poor guy from what I recall, and aged. Heart attacks would not be completely unexpected.
2. I know Toshiro is intelligent, but I believe that him jumping to the conclusion of murder through the notebook is a bit far-stretched. Again, for all anyone (besides Hisako) knows, it could have been a normal death.
3. Wouldn't Sasori's death raise a red flag to just about anyone? And if she's a detective, how could her name not be an alias?
4. How did he learn Sasori's name in the first place?

Please don't take offense to this, but these points seem important to elaborate on.
All of your questions is what i wanted you to think, however i don't know where you are from but if there is a death near where i am a death is a serious thing and must be reported.

And no its not far stretched because everything Toshiro does is for a reason. Everything i do in the RP is a small event that will soon end with a check mate. Either way it was good enough to try and see if his suspension was correct, and if a alias was in fact written in the book then it further proven the fact that they are already searching for a death note. The world is like a chess game and i am the one who is playing, i don't reveal everything of why i do things but then i might secure secrets within the path of the series of moves that i do. Questions is what makes my character the most unique, it is a given that you will in fact question his actions but yet again you might questions yours as well.

Also, Dang i'm so tired of explaining my self to the GMs of the RPs i'm in. I mean its my character right? i should play my character the way i want right? anyways that was just a self personal rant so don't take it literal to you.

All of your questions is what i wanted you to think, however i don't know where you are from but if there is a death near where i am a death is a serious thing and must be reported.

And no its not far stretched because everything Toshiro does is for a reason. Everything i do in the RP is a small event that will soon end with a check mate. Either way it was good enough to try and see if his suspension was correct, and if a alias was in fact written in the book then it further proven the fact that they are already searching for a death note. The world is like a chess game and i am the one who is playing, i don't reveal everything of why i do things but then i might secure secrets within the path of the series of moves that i do. Questions is what makes my character the most unique, it is a given that you will in fact question his actions but yet again you might questions yours as well.

Also, Dang i'm so tired of explaining my self to the GMs of the RPs i'm in. I mean its my character right? i should play my character the way i want right? anyways that was just a self personal rant so don't take it literal to you.
No offense taken!
And thank you for elaborating on your actions taken with the RP. But may I ask you a question unrelated to this?
Would it be alright if I contacted some others in the Death Note Group and have them here?

No offense taken!
And thank you for elaborating on your actions taken with the RP. But may I ask you a question unrelated to this?
Would it be alright if I contacted some others in the Death Note Group and have them here?
i dont mind, that is why i created the group so other death note fans can communicate.

@Mei-Mei-Mei - Please type ''pm'' in front of your time that is in your recent IC post. Your doing good in learning the time system :)

@N/A - Regarding your edited IC, please don't remove your post, all you needed to do was just add times to your actions. :(

I cant really think of any other times. its either that, or i erase the school idea and make her go to school the next day of the rp and instead tour and get lost in town

I cant really think of any other times. its either that, or i erase the school idea and make her go to school the next day of the rp and instead tour and get lost in town
yea but i'd hate to have you delete all of that..

im gonna save it. I'm not deleting the post--im gonna repost that post when the rp goes to the next day.
and then delete it

im gonna save it. I'm not deleting the post--im gonna repost that post when the rp goes to the next day.
and then delete it
oh ok

you guys can post without me by the way, im waiting till that girl commits suicide to post my next IC.

I feel like I should drag @Snowday back.

*waves* I'm still here and keeping track of this thread. I was just waiting out the spamstorm.

As far as I know, the spam war has ended. I am waiting for everyone else.

That GIF-tossing a while back also qualifies as a spam war.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.