Death Note: Fatal Identity (OOC/Sign-Up)

Should there be a timing system for IC?

• Yes, it will increase immersion.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's too complicated.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I've had a strange thought. N/A's character can be a stranger student to Toshiro's school.
At least then it would be easier to get off introductions.

what do you mean? *i have a slow mind, sorry* I'm working on CS now

I'm making a foreign exchange student c:..
From america-> got transferred to japan because her father is running a business here.
However thats a cover up. Although its true, it was more of a persuasion to go to japan, first from her shinigami who persuaded and tempted her then she persuaded her dad who refused however coincidentally had to do business there XD

I'm making a foreign exchange student c:..
From america-> got transferred to japan because her father is running a business here.
However thats a cover up. Although its true, it was more of a persuasion to go to japan, first from her shinigami who persuaded and tempted her then she persuaded her dad who refused however coincidentally had to do business there XD
A shinigami tempting someone... *prolonged silence*
So why would the Shinigami want her to go to Japan?

more death note users... 'people like her' XD
but thats the only hint. he won't tell her who, she solves it mostly herself while he does the,"HOT... COLD" game. He can neither confirm nor deny, so those people she suspects and kills that aren't actually death note users she considers,"whoops.. accident death--but i guess it longs your lifespan." XD
I mean she kills certain people too. I can't say she only kills death note users since voodoo will have a short lifespan in comparison to other shinigami's whose masters kill more people then her.

so I've decided every half a year she kills lots of criminals to prolong his lifespan and refreshen him XD.
other then that she kills suspects like her or actual death note users -which she has already-.

Actually, I've had a strange thought. N/A's character can be a stranger student to Toshiro's school.
At least then it would be easier to get off introductions.
what do you mean by ''stronger''?

Oops, I meant to write "transfer". Sorry about that.

Reactions: N/A
[rainbow]ONII-CHAN[/rainbow]

i think I'm more of a kouhai since i have a blue star XD
But thanks. It doesn't really matter since Voodoo takes any form of the following animals in black anyways XD
hell, he'll be a derpy pidgin even if he wants or needs to be!

and yes. i just need a bio up x_x

i think I'm more of a kouhai since i have a blue star XD
But thanks. It doesn't really matter since Voodoo takes any form of the following animals in black anyways XD
hell, he'll be a derpy pidgin even if he wants or needs to be!

and yes. i just need a bio up x_x
post your bio or else................

Perhaps you could invest a little time in the IC?
Don't mind me, it was just an absurd thought.
;)
i know how absurd is that idea jeez, i mean its not like i don't have anything else to do huh.

WHAT IF I WAS ALREADY DOING IT! YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.