Death Note: Fatal Identity (OOC/Sign-Up)

Should there be a timing system for IC?

• Yes, it will increase immersion.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's too complicated.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That GIF-tossing a while back also qualifies as a spam war.
:3
what thread OOC did you post in? because it alerted me and i can't get access to it because it says its ''private''.

The Tiroth group. I can't exactly say why it would alert you.

The Tiroth group. I can't exactly say why it would alert you.
Oh those bitches kicked me for declining to type what they wanted me to type, They disliked how i kidnapped there characters with my armies and refused to let them go so they were like ''you need to do this and this is not how this should be historically'' and got there panties up there ass because i not only had a check mate on them but i didn't quote portray a ''accurately historical portrayal of travel''. These shit eaters aren't even playing a historical RP they are doing a fantasy RP with magic and castles, a mother fuckin' D&D. If i was you i would leave because they clearly have no clue what they are doing over there. Also, they will try there best to control your character and make it where they have a advantage and if they can't find one then they will play this ''false historical'' card on you that is clearly irrelevant completely to the WHOLE plot... oh wait, there's no clear thought out plot either, sorry.

Not to be rude:

But I don't think it's a good idea to just vent about things. Causes drama and 'those bitches' could potentially see this considering it is a public forum for IWAKU members and report you. If they decline it/wish for you to change it just do so--It's not all about perfection. It's their roleplay so let them do whatever. Maybe it's loosely based around that concept? Don't judge. It's kinda bad enough that personal drama is getting in the way for you to kinda basically say to someone,"Oh you should leave since this happen and they aren't being accurate instead."

Also there are some roleplays that involves people controlling other's people's characters. In fact I'm in a roleplay like that and it's usually by agreement or to help keep it in the thinking of their minds/how the story goes. Mirroring and adding to those actions are a way. It's also to fit into the concept of it more.

But these are just my opinions.

TL;DR: keep calm/don't be so negative. Didn't mean to be rude, just my opinion.

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Not to be rude:

But I don't think it's a good idea to just vent about things. Causes drama and 'those bitches' could potentially see this considering it is a public forum for IWAKU members and report you. If they decline it/wish for you to change it just do so--It's not all about perfection. It's their roleplay so let them do whatever. Maybe it's loosely based around that concept? Don't judge. It's kinda bad enough that personal drama is getting in the way for you to kinda basically say to someone,"Oh you should leave since this happen and they aren't being accurate instead."

Also there are some roleplays that involves people controlling other's people's characters. In fact I'm in a roleplay like that and it's usually by agreement or to help keep it in the thinking of their minds/how the story goes. Mirroring and adding to those actions are a way. It's also to fit into the concept of it more.

But these are just my opinions.

TL;DR: keep calm/don't be so negative. Didn't mean to be rude, just my opinion.
Oh so your gonna report me huh?

Also another thing -not to be rude-:

It adds on to the idea of anger. Try holding that in--at least talk to the GM reasonably about the roleplay in private message. I actually found the person you meant--You might get reported for the comments you made. Not everyone is necessarily perfect or fit into one--or everyone's standards. Role playing is just for the enjoyment of others and that person in charge of their vision and how they see things.

And no, I don't plan on reporting you. I'm just saying my opinions and trying not to offend you, I mean they could help o_o. If you feel that way then it's on you, like said I was only explaining what I thought was right. I wasn't even choosing a side. I'm not against you or the other person either.

Ok well bring the reports on then its not like i haven't been reported before.. It was for trolling but that's irrelevant. I don't care if i get reported or not, i've already talked to the admins and not only did they kick me but they left it where i still had that group watched then they spammed the OOC where my alerts would be filled up like a fuckin' cookie jar. Expressing my full opinion is what i do regardless of what happens, its just who i am, i am the most honest person ever. But saying those guys are screwed up is accurate, to me at least.

I mean I didn't plan on reporting you nor will I dude :/. Like ok it's whatever--let it go... I just don't want OOC drama in someone else's RP if there was drama in another she/he was in with you..

So Sasori's death at 5pm was ignored...

Yaaay for IC thread revival.

I noticed we didn't have any regular police officers, so here, have this guy.

Daiki Aoyama

Alias:
Arata Arai (only used rarely)

Personality:
After the death of L, whom he deeply admired, Daiki's deep-seated fear of Kira and those like him was the reason behind his undying loyalty to the JNPA. He is extremely protective of his boss, whomever that might be at the time. However, when his boss is not in imminent danger, Daiki is enthusiastic, gung-ho - even cheerful. Even as he's fast approaching a higher position in the police force, he remains fun-loving, bringing a refreshing energy to any police station. Even though he's attained a higher position than most other cops, he's still willing to go and fetch the coffee or the newspaper. Very down-to-earth, he would never consider himself above anyone else, and it is for this reason that Kira's reign addled him even more than most people. But when it comes to protecting his boss, Daiki gets very aggressive - impulsive, even, and so dogged that it is almost funny.

Appearance:
Black_haired_guy_by_celleuh.jpg

History:
Well, Daiki's history isn't very interesting aside from his time in the military. He enlisted at the age of eighteen and was involved in a brutal war effort that severely damaged his psyche. Though he still has a drinking problem, his cheerful attitude has proven a useful strategy for reintegrating himself into society.

Law enforcement organization:
JNPA

Yaaay for IC thread revival.

I noticed we didn't have any regular police officers, so here, have this guy.

Daiki Aoyama

Alias:
Arata Arai (only used rarely)

Personality:
After the death of L, whom he deeply admired, Daiki's deep-seated fear of Kira and those like him was the reason behind his undying loyalty to the JNPA. He is extremely protective of his boss, whomever that might be at the time. However, when his boss is not in imminent danger, Daiki is enthusiastic, gung-ho - even cheerful. Even as he's fast approaching a higher position in the police force, he remains fun-loving, bringing a refreshing energy to any police station. Even though he's attained a higher position than most other cops, he's still willing to go and fetch the coffee or the newspaper. Very down-to-earth, he would never consider himself above anyone else, and it is for this reason that Kira's reign addled him even more than most people. But when it comes to protecting his boss, Daiki gets very aggressive - impulsive, even, and so dogged that it is almost funny.

Appearance:
Black_haired_guy_by_celleuh.jpg

History:
Well, Daiki's history isn't very interesting aside from his time in the military. He enlisted at the age of eighteen and was involved in a brutal war effort that severely damaged his psyche. Though he still has a drinking problem, his cheerful attitude has proven a useful strategy for reintegrating himself into society.

Law enforcement organization:
JNPA
I like this character, though I must implore how he was aware of L's death. If I recall that was supposed to be kept secret from the public, at least in the anime.

Also, new rule: No Shinigami Eyes.

Reactions: N/A
I like this character, though I must implore how he was aware of L's death. If I recall that was supposed to be kept secret from the public, at least in the anime.
Shoot, scratch that. I forgot that bit. We'll just assume that Kira pissed him off really badly and law enforcers being killed is what gets him so protective. #oops

Okay then, once the change is made then consider that character accepted!

If it would be alright, I'd like to promote @Snowday to be Co-GM or Co-OP.

DON'T LET THIS DIE!!

Reactions: N/A
Status
Not open for further replies.