Death Note: Fatal Identity (OOC/Sign-Up)

Should there be a timing system for IC?

• Yes, it will increase immersion.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's too complicated.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
voronai3.png

DYL LAFAYETTE
Alias: Ku-shi. Individual unlucky number of 4 and 9 meaning to suffer and death.
Personality:
Dyl in short, is very deceitful. From the outside she acts as this weird energetic girl socially who seems to always be laid back and cheerful. There are also the drops of laziness and sleepiness you'll see when she's in school during her classes which attracts even more attraction from other students besides her looks. Its her eccentric behavior, and yet somehow she is both accepted by appearance and found odd by her deceitful behavior. She over does the cuteness-overloaded-kawaii thing deliberately from time to time which others will catch but will often say,"Well--thats just Dyl." and thus find it normal. Her pretend act is a childish, somewhat recluse otaku which half the population avoids, or still hangs with her anyways. Dyl in actuality can be a serious girl, and in fact is pretty intellectual more than she's credited for. Hell, even if she's sleeping during her classes at this point--the sensei's won't care due to her often proving herself whenever they chose her unexpectedly to which she would get the answers right. Sometimes, after long nights of researching, studying, accusing, and killings--its Voodoo whispering to her for her classes in order for the girl to avoid making more of a fool to herself which often helps. But other then that she is still proficient, and vulpine.

Appearance:
Dyl is only 5"6, blonde and rather curvaceous. Her eyes are a nice deep blue color, so compliments about her looks are old news to her. Her golden locks of hair is about down to her mid-back or so and she happens to be very agile and flexible with proper/fair strength due to being a slight athlete as a child: Gymnastics, kickboxing, and signing up for dance. But now she's just plain lazy--and puts in effort when its needed (more like when she wants to).
[spoili]
2ivnvid.jpg
[/spoili]

History:
Dyl's parents are divorced. Her father lives in America in New York running one business while her mother runs another business in Japan--A clothing line preferably that is well known and popular for both men and women. Since she is of French and Japanese descent, she speaks fluently in both languages and thus can switch off dialects easily. Dyl's mother lived in NY for years even after their divorce, as she was the one taking care of Dyl. However since she wanted to move to Japan for a better opportunity to make her clothing line more international/diverse she was forced to leave Dyl due to the reasons and process of having to sign her up and be eligible. It would take months after--But Dyl was completely fine with being stuck with her father -as she was never under his care- and thus after some harsh and deep thinking, the dad took care of her.

Now that she's starting her second year of high school, Dyl's mom is transferring her over to Japan. At first she was going to be assigned to a all-girls school, but with much persuasion and slyness Dyl managed to get her way into being in a co-ed school that is fairly high standards. The funny thing is that she is known to being very doll-like appearance wise and somewhat known to being the daughter of Hana Suzuki -her mother-. It still comes off as a surprise when she admits who her parents are.

Shinigami: Voodoo
[spoili]
1371211877_6n5m7pxpsj8.jpg
[/spoili]
Voodoo is a rather unique shinigami. For one, he actually has no name and goes by many. Two, He takes the form of many animals so that other death note users or shinigamis can mistaken him as an earthly being and also rarely had any known human masters. To begin with, Dyl is only his fifth master that shinigamis are aware he is serving. However over the years he has been living, he's had many master's to accompany, possibly over thousands or so. They don't know what she looks like though--or her name. They simply just know he is serving someone, and as usual whoever he is serving remains secret for the most part, and whoever catches him with her--Good for you. He could care less, as he is rarely seen with his Human.

However Dyls got spunk to tame him and control of bloodthirst unlike any other human he has met or known--Even seen. The man isn't as clingy towards Dyl like all shinigamis, So any death note user with the shinigami eyes or Shinigami won't recognize him as being anyone's pet in his animal form or real form. The man enjoys clamoflaguing in the human world and silently observing from afar, thus its hard to actually tell if he's accompanying someone from afar or just looking for the right master. He''s almost never near the woman.

His forms include birds, rodents, wolves, dogs, cats, and thats about it. They will all have white or black fur--even both as well as piercing red eyes, so its what sticks him out.

Other:
Dyl has a love of eating watermelons, To a point where even
She wishes to have one more shinigami. So that one can stay at her house and act as a sort of 'invisible spy' while the other can accompany and thus take shifts.
Since she has had VooDoo, Dyl Immediately tried hard to bond with it/him. The purpose was to know each other's mentality. As well as how to read one another's motives, tones, gestures and more importantly develop a 'link' or line of 'connection' to speak to each other mentally. This was more of a theory she logically believed in and it ended up becoming true and working. Hence as a duo if seen by other people who are able to see her shinigami, he or she will initially seem mute and no one will think they have any bonds. Just a quiet and/or cold shinigami with a 'energetic' yet lazy girl.

Laziness
[spoili]
yasuko-sleeping.gif

tumblr_n9c0a7HpVT1rcufwuo2_500.gif

[/spoili]

damn are you sure shes 16? lol

Pubertyl0l

she looks so adorbs/dolly.
then when she goes all out its like,"DAMN."

I WAS GONNA MAKE HER 17
But i was like,"They must be friends or something 16! O_O"

OR OR I LIKE THIS GIRL TOO. I NEED HELP MILKY
[spoili]
tumblr_mu2hbo7VWm1rnn9yyo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mu2hqt4RAm1r2mfiro1_250.gif
tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_munkm1fjye1s6bbjx.gif
[/spoili]

IM SORRY AND SINCE SHE WORKS IN A CAFE THIS IS SO CUTE
[spoili]
tumblr_mwlfziL1oR1qbvovho1_500.gif
[/spoili]

i might go with this one XD SOOOOOO KAWAII
i have feels

[spoili]
[/spoili]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

i have feels
*passes out from kawaii overdose*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I KNOW RIGHTTTTT I AM CHANGING IMAGES RIGHT NOW. XD
SHE IS JUST SO ADFGHJKL

She actually fits the CS itself more then the other girl i chose XD

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
[spoili]
[/spoili]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

i have feels
This is going to be interesting 0_0
(Application approved)

• Love
@Legens Legentis should i just write a post like my character walking into class and teacher is like,'quiet... she's gonna introduce herself." ?
thats what I'm thinking..
btw name switch and slight alters
her name is hana.
and her mom is kimiko

@Legens Legentis should i just write a post like my character walking into class and teacher is like,'quiet... she's gonna introduce herself." ?
her name is hana.
and her mom is kimiko
Fine by me!

Reactions: N/A
her name is hana.
and her mom is kimiko
make sure to quote the past and past time frequencies. I am the Time keeper nerd around here!

posted!

@MilkyRamen
i dont understand
Look at my posts, i explain the time of what action i take. For example: I write the name bla bla bla inside the death note at 3:30pm. This is called a ''time system'' that there is within this RP and i am the one who keeps the time. Also, the time is currently 3:30pm - 6:00pm so you might want to type a bit more in your current post so you may catch up to modern time. The time you stopped on was about 7:40am where class was just starting so in modern time its been a few hours since class/school has ended and most students are at home. If you need help with time then just ask me, I AM THE TIME KEEPER!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.