Day One Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus stared at her and a smirk appeared, '' I like you.'' he said pointing at her as he let a small laugh appear and he shaked his finger. He stood up and sat at the table as he brushed his thumb over the girls cheek, '' I was slaughtered... Must I see that it was painful and I still have the scar,'' he said the scar in his neck, '' Obviously, only a tyrran can be my parent. Who else but Mars, god of war. How unfortunate I find he is the coward amongst all of them to say the less,'' he said showing all of his pretty sharp teeth. '' Why are you interested.. mate?'' he asked.
Aileen rubbed her cheek after he brushed it over hers. She didn't like that sort of stuff. If people were to touch her, it should be stuff like high fives, or hugs. Not just little brushes. her arms crossed over her chest, she didn't back down even at the look at his teeth. She didn't do backing down. That was for those who was hoping for something different than winning. "I'm interested, because I want to know who to team up with" She replied, her voice steady, and strong. "As Athena said, we're here to fight, and some may die. I'm not willing to let my brother die when he comes around, and that means teaming p with those who seems like the strongest partners." She smiled slightly, almost as if she was determined in winning. "And I don't do losing. So I need to ally up with the strongest and the best there is"

Aileen rubbed her cheek after he brushed it over hers. She didn't like that sort of stuff. If people were to touch her, it should be stuff like high fives, or hugs. Not just little brushes. her arms crossed over her chest, she didn't back down even at the look at his teeth. She didn't do backing down. That was for those who was hoping for something different than winning. "I'm interested, because I want to know who to team up with" She replied, her voice steady, and strong. "As Athena said, we're here to fight, and some may die. I'm not willing to let my brother die when he comes around, and that means teaming p with those who seems like the strongest partners." She smiled slightly, almost as if she was determined in winning. "And I don't do losing. So I need to ally up with the strongest and the best there is"
The son of Ares looked at her, '' Smart. But tell me, how come your brother isn't here?'' he asked as he crossed his legs like an European. He looked at her in the eyes, his as blue as the sky. It was a wonder. He looked quite innocent to be honest, but his aura around him gave chill to ever dared stare at him long enough.

Delilah couldn't help but feel slightly disturbed by this guy and looked at Aaron,
'' Have any idea what's happening next Aaron?'' she asked him. The son of Zeus shaked his head, '' I have absolutely no clue. But I'm not planning on staying and chit-chat for nothing,'' he said and stood up. He looked at everyone around, finding them quite unusual. Were they all so gullible? What about their family? They were kidnapped, what happened to their lives. What were they to do now? Their parents or families are worried out there without news.

'' Why are we here miss?'' he asked Athena not scared of her. '' What happened to our family back home? What are we suppose to tell them?'' he almost shouted. Athena looked at him with narrow eyes and a calculative look. '' I did not sign up for this nor am I willing,'' he said.

Delilah looked up at Aaron and pulled on his arm, '' Come on now.. We already had a fight break down... No need more drama,'' she told him.

owDYWay.png

Isak nodded as Anna greeted them, raising his head from the table to sit up right.
"I guess you guys don't seem too dangerous... What do you all think is going on here? What are they going to make us do? I mean, shit, if they're expecting us to fight some sort of monsters, I'm out, one way or the other."
He spoke, sighing heavily. It wasn't like he had any particularly useful talents. If the gods had summoned their two most powerful children, then why was he here?

Wait, did that mean he had a sibling here?
"--Hey, if they each summoned two of their children, then doesn't that mean we have other family here?"​

The son of Ares looked at her, '' Smart. But tell me, how come your brother isn't here?'' he asked as he crossed his legs like an European. He looked at her in the eyes, his as blue as the sky. It was a wonder. He looked quite innocent to be honest, but his aura around him gave chill to ever dared stare at him long enough.

Delilah couldn't help but feel slightly disturbed by this guy and looked at Aaron,
'' Have any idea what's happening next Aaron?'' she asked him. The son of Zeus shaked his head, '' I have absolutely no clue. But I'm not planning on staying and chit-chat for nothing,'' he said and stood up. He looked at everyone around, finding them quite unusual. Were they all so gullible? What about their family? They were kidnapped, what happened to their lives. What were they to do now? Their parents or families are worried out there without news.

'' Why are we here miss?'' he asked Athena not scared of her. '' What happened to our family back home? What are we suppose to tell them?'' he almost shouted. Athena looked at him with narrow eyes and a calculative look. '' I did not sign up for this nor am I willing,'' he said.

Delilah looked up at Aaron and pulled on his arm, '' Come on now.. We already had a fight break down... No need more drama,'' she told him.

"I know I am" She looked at him with an almost cocky smile. there had been more than one time where her brother had dragged her off to back down from situations that could end up with her being beaten up. Really, she wasn't a good fighter, yet she was a brilliant swimmer and surfer.
"Though I know nothing of why he is not here yet. Perhaps he arrived after the rest of us, gaining an injury in the process? Perhaps Poseidon is talking to him? I do not know, all I know was that apperantly he was supposed to be sent here too"

She looked at Aaron when he stood up, yet she didn't want to take the risks of it actually being real. A woman that much taller than herself could after all cause some serious injury. Something she was not willing to risk yet.

-----

Ethan had been a bit slow behind everyone else, watching as they walked into the cafeteria. He was still trying to understad the whole Demigod thing. Were they related to Ishnu and all of them? Or was it the greeks? Or was it the norse? He wasn't exactly too sure. They looked too human to be the indian gods. So were they norse? Or roman? Though he had heard that the roman ones were pretty violent. And he couldn't see the god Loki, or Thor. So maybe it was greeks? Athena did after all ring a bell in the greek part of stuff.
Still, he started walking in, just to see the guy who had spoken to the bikini girl talk to the goddess, and one of the other guys ask about other siblings. What the hell was even going on?

tumblr_meuxdaZQYJ1qbgnito1_500.gif

Iden~

Iden blinked to himself and stood up straight, staying quite for the moment. He blinked slowly and brushed off his pants before turning to where everyone else was heading to. He thought to himself for a minute before slowly going towards the cafeteria himself, not feeling hungry though. He sighed slowly and walked up the steps then pulled the door open and went inside. Sounds of people talking and food cooking filled the air quickly, a little out of the normal to him but he can't say it's the first un-normal thing he's encountered today. Tucking his hair behind his ear, he said a quite "fuck it" and went for the area where everyone was head on. Iden looked at everyone, they seemed to be carrying on their own conversations with other people than just sitting down. He really didn't know what else to do from there so, taking a seat and just waiting was what he thought of next. He fiddled with his fingers and studied everyone he saw, he didn't know any of these people and it was kinda strange sitting there not talking. Why would he anyway? He was never good at talking to people first and if someone came up to him and talked, what would he say in return? Hi? What's up? Did you get dumped into a strange place that was said to be thirty feet under water too? Who knows for sure..

( I hope this is ok...)

Reactions: B l u E s

owDYWay.png

Isak nodded as Anna greeted them, raising his head from the table to sit up right.
"I guess you guys don't seem too dangerous... What do you all think is going on here? What are they going to make us do? I mean, shit, if they're expecting us to fight some sort of monsters, I'm out, one way or the other."
He spoke, sighing heavily. It wasn't like he had any particularly useful talents. If the gods had summoned their two most powerful children, then why was he here?

Wait, did that mean he had a sibling here?
"--Hey, if they each summoned two of their children, then doesn't that mean we have other family here?"​
VPYw2qN.png

Blinking owlishly before his eyes widened and his lips parted in shock and realization, George's mind began to race. Isak was right. It meant that they had a sibling who was also a demigod. Thoughts of who his sibling could be began to fill his mind. What if he already bumped into them and he didn't even know it?! What if he was a sucky person to them?! There were so many 'what ifs' running through his mind that he couldn't keep track of them all. Dwelling on the thought of his demigod sibling made him think of his parent. He wondered who it could be. When it was announced that they were demigods, he was already ruling out people to be his parent. Zeus was the first one to go. Come on, him? As the son of Zeus? Highly unlikely. He had also ruled out Aphrodite, Hermes, and Hades. Now he was just trying to see who else he could rule out.

Before he got too deep into his thoughts to the point of no return, he remembered that Isak was asking a few questions. Seeing that no one else seemed to be answering, he decided to take it upon himself to answer them. "Yes, we do have other family! And I'm sure we're going to be fighting some kinds of monsters. Or, at least, interacting with them. That's Greek mythology for you." He shrugged as he finished talking, resting his face in the palm of his hand, leaning into his own touch.

At this point, someone else had entered the cafeteria. For some odd reason, the colorful-haired Brit couldn't seem to tear his gaze from the stranger. He's really pretty. A lot of people here are really pretty, he thought, eyes flickering over to the man who had knocked out Brett. He looked like he could have been one of the Gods himself. Not a demigod for sure. He wondered who his parent was. The thought brought a pout to his lips for everyone was really, really gorgeous and god-like and then there was him. He didn't get to dwell on his insecurities for that long because the stranger from before had sat at the table that everyone else occupied. From his body language, George could tell he wasn't all that comfortable. Just like Anna, he thought before turning to face him.

"Hi," He began in a warm tone that meant no harm, "my name's George." He, then, began to point at everyone else that occupied the table, saying their name as well. "That's Isak, Brett, and Anna." His eyes travelled to land back on the stranger. "And you are?" Subtlety, the Brit cringed at the way that last bit came out. It sounded rude and that wasn't his intention at all. That was, like, Hermione Granger rude. I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way, he thought frantically.

[I hope that Iden was sitting at their table 'cause, if not, then this is awkward. -_-"

@Kaz @ForgottenBlood @Tobi @IceQueen ]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Anna was much happier now, sitting with a group of people. It was almost like her group of friends back at the archery range. A small frown came to her face for a second before she replaced it with a smile, shaking off the bad feeling of missing her old friends that dwelled heavily on her mind at the moment.

owDYWay.png

Isak was already back into his own thoughts by the time George backed out of his long enough to answer.
"Siblings, huh..."
He muttered, glancing around the cafeteria. He'd never had a sibling in his normal family. It was kind of a nice thought, maybe having a younger brother or sister. Or an older brother or sister, but that probably wouldn't be as fun... Once finished with that thought process, he cringed at the idea of battling monsters. That did not sound fun at all. Why couldn't the god do this, themselves? They were Gods!

Groaning, Isak let his head fall back to the table, only looking back up at George greeted yet another person, introducing everyone.
"Hey, 'm Isak."
He grumbled in a lame attempt to be polite. Everything that was going on was really too much.​

• Love
TChNPaH.png
Iden~

Iden looked over the people who were at the table, how could he have missed that? He blinked softly and quickly studied them, taken an extra glance at the guy who was the first to speak to him. He sighed and spoke up, "I'm..Iden." he said and gave a quick nod. He had to admit, the guy did seem a little bit..angered when he asked who he was but, Iden just let it slide thinking it was just an honest mistake. Iden wasn't much of a talker when it came to meeting new people, especially when everything's still fresh and new. He really just wanted to go find a way to get out but that was a little too extreme. He looked over the people as George pointed and called them out all at once, looking a little to cheerful. Such...unique names....Noted he thought to himself as he fiddled with his thumbs, not knowing what to speak about next.

It had been another slow day and Parker couldn't help but wish Aileen was with him. She would've made today bearable. Parker continued to play with his whistle because of the lack of other options. Not a single soul was at the beach at the moment. Maybe it was because of the slightly cooler weather. The blond sighed, the whistle slipping from his fingers and dropping onto the sandy terrain below him. This had been the third time it happened today and Parker had seemed be stupid enough to drop it again. The boy's gaze averted from the whistle to the brunette haired woman who had picked it up. Startled, Parker backed away, only to trip on a loose plank and hit his head on the wooden platform. Getting up from the surface, Parker rubbed his sore spot, a bit embarrassed at his own clumsiness. Climbing down the chair ladder, Parker couldn't help but fluster under the gaze of the highly attractive brunette. Only when he reached ground level did he get to discover the absolute beauty of her. Her eyes were a deep green tint which had made the hairs on the back of Parker's neck on edge. Her perfectly tanned skin called for the touch of Parker's hands and he almost couldn't help but give in to the desire. She had rather angular features which only complemented her beauty. Her lips were pink and plump and Parker felt guilty as he imagined them pressed against his. She was the one to break the silence with her gorgeous laugh. "Are you going to take this or are you going to keep drooling?" Oh God. Parker looked away from the woman, the heat flushing to his cheeks. How awkward. He didn't want to look back at her. He didn't even want to take the whistle from her.. He just wanted to hug Aileen and laugh about his weirdness with her. Instead, he nodded and took the keys from her, his hand lingering just a bit too long.

It had happened so fast. So fast that even Parker hadn't realized what was happening. It should have been a simple exchange. She gave him the whistle, he thanked her, then she continued to go on with whatever she was doing at the beach. It hadn't crossed Parker's mind to ask why she was at the beach alone. But before he knew it, her hands were all over him and vice versa. Parker couldn't help but find it weird that they were kissing each other everywhere but the mouth. It was as if the unnamed lady who had come on to him as fast as you could say 'Parker Nguyen is falling for an Empusa' didn't want to kiss him, like he had a lethal kiss or something (ha the irony). Finally, the girl moved her lips toward Parker's. She had hesitated before Parker had planted his lips on hers. At first, he could feel his lips become numb, as if her lips were dipped in poison. The numbness slowly spread through all of his body and Parker found he couldn't lift his head. It was as if someone had glued his sandy blond hair to the sand. He could feel the girl smirk between the over shared kiss but Parker couldn't push away from her. It wasn't that he didn't want to.. Because he did.. This was getting a bit creepy. But it was that he PHYSICALLY couldn't do it... His body wouldn't move. The girl's slender fingers traced their way down to Parker's abdomen. Parker could feel the waves to his right, they were crashing against the shore, spraying the weird girl and Parker with droplets of water. Though he couldn't move, he could feel the ground rumbling against his back, an earthquake. The waves continued to become bigger and stronger and the earthquake picked up, startling the girl off of Parker. Finally, the wave came over them both and they were both pulled back into the ocean. Parker could hear the gurgled scream of the girl and yet he felt no remorse or no desire to help her, as mean as it sounds. Parker had to stay focused on his own survival.. He was deep underwater after all. And he couldn't move his body.. Drowning.. Water slowly filling his lungs.. And yet he felt completely calm. A shimmering glow appeared around Parker and before he knew it, he was out of the water... Not drowning. Parker was filled in of the current situation.. He was told he was a demi god.. He was told that the crazy lady on the beach was an empusa and he had almost died because he was a demigod. And yet he had stayed completely calm. Instead, he laughed nervously and obeyed when told he must stay in bed until the paralysis wore off.

Walking into the cafeteria, Parker felt a bit weird then again this whole situation wasn't necessarily normal.. Parker easily spotted Aileen's blonde hair through the crowd and he happily made his way toward her. Putting his arm around his sister's shoulder Parker greeted, "Hey, Boo. Miss me?" Of course, this nickname was only temporary, as he only wanted to tease her. Parker then noticed the boy Aileen had been talking to. "Hi," he said firmly, the interest in his eyes disappearing and he pulled Aileen closer to him, protectively. She was his little sister after all.

• Love
Reactions: Nat and B l u E s
Aileen had been speaking to Jesus when an arm came around her, and she was about to hit whoever had done it when she heard the voice. The voice of her twin brother who had worried the hell out of her! "PARKER!" She almost shouted when he pulled her closer, her fist hitting his chest. "What the hell dude?! Why are you so late?! You had me worried out of my senses! They tried to drown me in the process of getting me here, so what did they do to you?" She glared at her brother. True, they didn't look that similar, but anyone who knew them when they were in their right element could tell it easily. Both natural talents in water, both succeeding in more or less any activity that included being in water.

"And what the hell, Boo?" She contiued, pulling away, glaring at him angrily for a moment, before she hugged him closer, her arms closing around his shoulders. "Fucking hell dude, you scared me! Don't do that again"

@XxGiaXx

• Love
Parker couldn't tell at first if Aileen was glad to see him.. Or angry about it. Though he leaned more toward the first one.. Aileen just.. Expressed things differently. He stayed silence as Aileen went through four different stages of emotion. Surprise.. Anger.. More anger... And then relief. Though he was equally glad, if not more, he was finally reunited with her, he couldn't quite focus all of his attention on her. Instead, most of his attention was focused on the boy Aileen had been talking to. "Nevermind what happened to me, I'm just happy to see you're alive." Parker's eyes had lost its usual brightness and his smile disappeared. He didn't look angry... He didn't look jealous. He just wasn't showing emotion. Rather, he was studying this brunette haired man. He way he carried himself, his facial expression.. And he weird vibe he gave off. No.. Parker didn't like him. He shouldn't have been talking to his baby sister. For all Parker knew his guy could be some psycho creep that wanted to rip off Aileen's skin and wear it as his own. Or maybe he just wanted to get into Aileen's pants.. Which were, for whatever reason, baggy as hell. Parker pulled himself away from Aileen's grip, grabbing her shoulders and examining the clothing she was wearing. "What the hell are you wearing and where did you get these awful fashion monstrosities?"

• Love
Reactions: Nat
(Bear with me, guys. Since Eliza has no one special in the Roleplay yet I'm just going to have had here been here the whole time XD)

People had already found their little groupies. Everyone were sitting at their cafeteria tables like nothing was wrong. Like they just hadn't found out they were demigods. It perplexed Eliza.. How could someone just be told that their whole life is ruined and go on about their day? No, perplexed wasn't the right word. Intrigued.. Eliza wished she could just let all her worries go. Instead, she holds the stress in and just waits for that lethal heart attack that would end up happening at a young age.. To be frank, Eliza hadn't dreaded that day. But she wasn't praising for it either. She had accepted that things wither and spent everyday prepared for the end. But it hadn't consumed her life. She still made fond memories, lived in the moment. But none of them were strong enough to make her treasure this life. Before today, she had believed she was a normal human being that came and went that didn't leave so much as a graze on Earth and maybe it would stay that way.. Minus for human part. She may have been a demigod but that still didn't mean it saved her from death before making a mark on the world. For Gods' sake (hehehe get it?), she had been dragged into the air and dropped two thousand feet from the air before she had came here.

Jesus looked at Parker, no emotions evident until he smiled creepily. '' Well well, I must say Aileen... intelligence doesn't really run in your family's blood. You must be gifted,'' he said as he stood up. five foot and three inches. He looked at the guy from below, not scared or anything. '' If I was you, I wouldn't... cause any more trouble. I mean... How many battles will we have to be back to back, '' he said insinuating something before walking away not bothering further.

Aaron was shut up by Athena, '' Seat down Young boy... I'm willling to answer all of your questions once I am done explaining everything,'' she said as she looked at everyone. '' You are gathered today here in this Island. Day One. You will discover who you truly are, ranked according to your strength, intelligence and power. Chiron,'' she said turning to her side to present the centaur. '' He was Hercules and Achilles trainers. Known throughout our world and the best.. of the best,'' she said with a smile while Chiron smiled, '' I request from you all to respect him. Being that we are in his home and that you probably wouldn't want to get to his bad side, nor would I.'' she said.

Athena looked at them, '' Right Now, you have been the chosen ones... But, there will be more and more people joining during the journey as some may fall and we need constant power. '' she said. She looked at Aaron and smiled, '' And to answer your question... Your parents are being taken care of respectfully. But for their protection, we ask you to not get in contact with them. To not meet them. We do not know exactly the evil lurking and what are their goal,'' she said.

Athena finally sighed and held her hands together, '' So, Any questions?'' she asked them.

Reactions: Vaila
Aileen didn't know if she wanted to punch her brother again, or if she wanted to hug him to death. Especially when he started looking at Jesus as if he was looking at one of the spiders at home. "Mate, that's Jesus. Son of war. One of those who it's clever to have on your GOOD side, and not look at like it's one of the bugs you have to kill for me to leave the bathroom!" She slapped her brothers shoulder, looking at Jesus who was walking away. That was why she did the talking, and the ally making. And why she would be the coach while her brother could do the swimming. Because she managed to get people to like her right away.
"So, you've met Jesus. Then there's Deliah, and Aaron here" She nodded over to the other two by the table with her head. "Son of Zeus and Daughter of Hera. Or so we think at least." She glared at him though since he mentioned her clothes. "Dude! At least I'm not dressed in only the bikini I arrived in! Aaron borrowed me his gym clothes and his hoodie, so that I didn't have to look like a girl from Europe during the plague"

Did she have questions though? Indeed she had. But she would wait. Others could ask before she would. She was too busy glaring at her brother for pushing off a potential ally.

------

"Yeah, I have a question" Ethan looked at Athena from the opening of the cafeteria, his hands resting in the backpockets of his jeans. "When will we figure out who our godly parents are? What kind of tests are we going to go through? Are we going to get injuried?" He spoke clearly, though of course he was one of those guys who looked like he didn't care to bother really. Like he was more interested in hitting up girls, or going to the gym. Yt there he stood, questioning Athena.
"And will we really get the choice between if we want to do this, or if we want to go home?"

---

Kleo had been watching everything going on, throwing feta cheese into her mouth while people had been speaking, while everything had been happening really. If they were to be with greek gods, maybe she could get some good olives?
She was tempted to ask, but she could wait. What could not wait, was drinks. "When we're not practising, if there's ever a time where we won't be doing that, do we have the chance to make drinks? I don't want to get out of practise" She asked, a piece of cheese between her fingers.

• Love
Did Athena really expect them, screws up that were born because the Gods didn't know how to keep it in their pants, to protect the o'mighty Gods? It didn't matter that they were demigods or that his Chiron had trained many successful heroes. Especially since those heroes had gifts that had led them to success. Hercules was the son of Zeus.. And He just so happened to have his super strength or whatever. Achilles had been invulnerable everywhere but his heel. And he had still died! What was a 100 pound bulimic 22 year old who had never touched a weapon in her life supposed to do? She was already on the edge of sanity! Athena had finished and asked if there were any questions. Eliza knew this was a rhetorical question but stood up anyway. But sat back down when someone else had started speaking. Eliza listened to the guy and his questions, wondering the answer to some of her own. It really wasn't obvious to Eliza who her deity parent was. She knew it was obvious for others.. But Eliza was different. She wasn't a skilled swimmer like the twins in the room or some party hard alcoholic. No.. Eliza was just a girl who taught dance and laughed as her body slowly rotted. Being the daughter of Aphrodite, Poseidon, and Apollo were definitely out of the question. Dionysius was too. The brunette continued to stare at the boy with a bored look on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Nat
Parker frowned. If only the guy hadn't walked away. The blond would've hugged him and told him it was alright. That he didn't have to be so angry. Maybe he had a sad childhood and that was why he was so rude and bitter all the time. Parker ignored Aileen and her rant as she tried to explain that they needed allies. "What's we going to do, kill me? We're 70% water.. Poseidon's children have the ability to control water, right? If he messes with you then.." Parker trailed off, his attention turned toward Athena and the horse man she introduced as Chiron. His attention was pulled back when Aileen tried to explain what she was wearing. "You are grounded young lady! And I just want you to know that I almost died having sex with an Empusa while you were here throwing yourself at guys!" Parker said throwing his hands up in the air.

When will we figure out who our godly parents are? What kind of tests are we going to go through? Are we going to get injuried?
And will we really get the choice between if we want to do this, or if we want to go home?
When we're not practising, if there's ever a time where we won't be doing that, do we have the chance to make drinks? I don't want to get out of practise
Athena smirked as everyone started asking questions at the same time. She looked at each of them before answering, '' Do you still don't know? Did you not feel it when summoned? Each of them have their genes in you. Each one of them aknowledge you despite you not knowing... What kind of tests? Everything really... It will be hard, I will not deny this. But it will all be worth it at the end of the day. You will know who you are and what you stand for. By choosing to leave, you abandon your companion and will leave the faith of humanity in the hands of others. In each of you there is a warrior. A hero. Life as you once knew ceased to exist the moment this monsters were released. I will not hold you chained to fullfill a destiny, but know that by stepping out of this door... you are in danger. '' she said with a dead serious ton, '' Let us train you to defeat them. The stronger you are, the safer will you be,'' she said.

Athena inhaled deeply before continuing with a softer tone, '' For those who want to step down from their duties... The door is right there. But know that each of you were chosen. Picked from your Mother or Father because you were the strongest. '' she said as she locked eyes with her own son.

Aaron was listening to Athena the whole time before Parker screamed about almost being killed. Delilah and him locked eyes not believing. Aaron looked at Athena and sat back down. He stared at The Goddess of Wisdom and knew that he had already joined.

VPYw2qN.png

"Nice to meet you, Iden!" George said in a chirpy voice. That was all he could say for Athena was speaking to all of them, explaining why they were there with Chiron. Surprisingly, the colorful-haired teen was willing to help the Gods and Goddesses. He was willing to fix the mistake that one of their own had created in the first place. It wasn't going to be easy, he knew this. He's read and seen enough to know that this wasn't going to be a smooth ride, but he embraced it with open arms. What else could he do? He'd rather be trained in some way and then leave instead of leaving now without any sort of knowledge on how to protect himself. Besides, when am I ever going to get the chance to come to Olympus again?, he thought, being the optimistic teen that he was.

As she asked for questions and questions were indeed announced, something popped into George's own head. The Brit mulled of what the Goddess of Wisdom said about them meeting their parent, about them going out to try and find them. What if it wasn't their fault that they bumped into their parent? What if their parent went searching for them and happened to stumble upon them? Would they still be at fault because they weren't exactly in a position to be trusted? Would their parent endure a severe punishment? George let out a soft groan as he rested his head in his hands, willing away the minor headache that was starting to form. He really needed to stop overthinking things so much. Rubbing his temples with his first two fingers on each hand, he decided to think about everything when he had time and just go with the flow for now.​

Parker frowned. If only the guy hadn't walked away. The blond would've hugged him and told him it was alright. That he didn't have to be so angry. Maybe he had a sad childhood and that was why he was so rude and bitter all the time. Parker ignored Aileen and her rant as she tried to explain that they needed allies. "What's we going to do, kill me? We're 70% water.. Poseidon's children have the ability to control water, right? If he messes with you then.." Parker trailed off, his attention turned toward Athena and the horse man she introduced as Chiron. His attention was pulled back when Aileen tried to explain what she was wearing. "You are grounded young lady! And I just want you to know that I almost died having sex with an Empusa while you were here throwing yourself at guys!" Parker said throwing his hands up in the air.

Aileen remained quiet while the goddess spoke, though she was just getting angrier at her brother. Did he not realise that it was business they meant here? That they could die, even though he thought he had almighty powers. "We're /demi/gods Parker. It means /PART/ gods. Not fully gods. We do not controll everything of water" she spoke low, the kind of low she only usef when she was getting tired of dealing with something that should have been obvious. Such as not stepping on peoples toes. Though his comment on her throwing herself on guys made it boil over in her veins. "Parker..." She was almost whispering by then, her hands clenched in fists. "You are not going to accuse me of throwing myself on guys, when YOU went ahead and tried to have sex with something that would kill you! Do you think i care the least for the guys here in the way you think? Unlike you, my hormones don't control every inch of me. So do not claim i threw myself on a guy, when you were not around, just because i am borrowing his clothes to not wear just a bikini" she was tempted to turn around and march away from her brother, but she would stare him to death if that was what it took to make him take back what he had said. Or she would punch him and later forgive him.

---
Ethan started to wonder. They had been meant to feel who their parent was? In the way they were summoned and all... Well, he had been summoned in a passionate act, with roses and all involved. Could it be Aphrodite who was his parent? That would make sense with him being raised by a lone father. "Will we get to meet our godly parents though?" Ethan asked, looking right at Athena again. If he really was related to Aphrodite, he would want to meet her.

---
So they would have felt it in their summoning? In the people they were? Well, Kleo could not see how she could possibly be related to anyone but Apollo or Dionysus then. After all, they were known as the two who partied together. Then again, Dio was the god of drinks, and if she were to be honest, she was a hell of a bartender. So perhaps Dionysus was her father?

Status
Not open for further replies.