Day One Newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aileen nodded, and followed Athena like the goddess had commanded. Not like she had another choice if she wanted to get clothes on her body other than the bikini.
She followed after with long steps, though wearing a dress was not something she was used to.

"If you don't mind, Goddess Athena, could I ask a question?" She had pulled her hair down from the ponytail and it hanged freely around her face, slight beach waves in it, as it had to always suffer with being in salt water or in a ponytail or bun while soaked. "Why was it exactly us who were chosen? Why not someone else?"
Athena breathed deeply before answering, '' My child... My father, Zeus, was going to curse you all and exterminate due to the trouble you've caused. But I convinced him to let each god summon their two most powerful children. And you Aileen,'' she said knowing the name of everyone, '' You were the most powerful child of my uncle Poseidon with your brother Parker.'' she trailed off, '' You should find yourself lucky to be able to control the fate of your race. Wouldn't want an incompetent to lead this hard mission,'' she said as they entered the cafeteria.

Jesus looked at Aileen with his icy blue eyes and he turned around with a smirk and sat next to Aaron and Delilah. The two grew nervous but didn't say anything as they looked at Jesus and then Athena.

'' Go seat with people, make friends. I sense leadership from you... You will need it to create bonds and for the upcoming missions,'' she said as she left Aileen and walked towards the back of the Cafeteria where Chiron was now standing.

So poseidon was her father? Who was the man she called farher then? Did he know about all of this? Did her mother know she had children with a god? There was questions she wanted to ask the goddess, but she walked away before she could ask them.

I sense leadership from you. What kind of weird thing wasn't that to say to someone? Especially someone who just wanted to return home and continue studying so she could reach her goal. Of coaching the best of the best swimmers. She didn't want to go and risk her head being cut off, especially not when it had been said her brother Parker too was one who would be summoned. Why would her brother have to deal with this?

Yet she had been told to make friends, to be social.
So she made her way over to where the Aaron guy and some others sat. It was weird wearing a dress, and she felt the air under it, so sitting down and crossing her legs felt like a blessing.
"There sure as hell better be possible to change over to trousers sometime soon" she commented as she sat down, and looked at the two she didn't know the name of. "Aileen. And you two are?"

So poseidon was her father? Who was the man she called farher then? Did he know about all of this? Did her mother know she had children with a god? There was questions she wanted to ask the goddess, but she walked away before she could ask them.

I sense leadership from you. What kind of weird thing wasn't that to say to someone? Especially someone who just wanted to return home and continue studying so she could reach her goal. Of coaching the best of the best swimmers. She didn't want to go and risk her head being cut off, especially not when it had been said her brother Parker too was one who would be summoned. Why would her brother have to deal with this?

Yet she had been told to make friends, to be social.
So she made her way over to where the Aaron guy and some others sat. It was weird wearing a dress, and she felt the air under it, so sitting down and crossing her legs felt like a blessing.
"There sure as hell better be possible to change over to trousers sometime soon" she commented as she sat down, and looked at the two she didn't know the name of. "Aileen. And you two are?"
Aaron slightly blushed as he looked at Aileen and smiled. He made himself look like a fool at first, but maybe the harsh landing put some sense in him. He smiled at her and pulled up his blue Adidas Hoodie. '' You can have this for now.. I have a pair of shorts... should fit you,'' he said as he showed her his sports bag from the his boxing class. He felt shy as he gave her the hoodie, now he only wore a white tank top that showed his muscles.

'' Hi got kidnapped after my boxing class... So, still have my sports bag.'' he said to not look weird.

Delilah smiled and looked at the cute girl, '' I'm Delilah Bellerose. Got Snatched while studying artifacts in Greece,'' she said with a sighed before eating the food in front of her, '' Nice to meet you,'' she said after a second tough and smiled at her.

Jesus simply mumbled his name as he looked at her.

"Thanks Aaron" she gave him a small smile, appreciating it genuinely. She wasn't a dresses kind of girl. She was more of a 'i'll wear make up only if it gives me the position i want in the surfing competition' kind of girl.

She took the hoodie, and after pulling off the ancient dress, she slipped it over her head, her hair all mussed up more now. She stood up, and looked down on herself. "You sure you don't mind borrowing away the shorts too?" She looked quickly over to the other two too. "Snatched in the pool. Felt like i was drowning. Should have stuck to throwing some shrimps on the barbie instead of bathing" a typical australian one could say.

"Thanks Aaron" she gave him a small smile, appreciating it genuinely. She wasn't a dresses kind of girl. She was more of a 'i'll wear make up only if it gives me the position i want in the surfing competition' kind of girl.

She took the hoodie, and after pulling off the ancient dress, she slipped it over her head, her hair all mussed up more now. She stood up, and looked down on herself. "You sure you don't mind borrowing away the shorts too?" She looked quickly over to the other two too. "Snatched in the pool. Felt like i was drowning. Should have stuck to throwing some shrimps on the barbie instead of bathing" a typical australian one could say.
Aaron smiled, '' No, I don't mind. I have an outfit on me. You on the other hand have some kind of medieval dress,'' he said laughing, '' It's cute though,'' he admitted. He looked through his bag and pulled a black pair of shorts small enough for her. '' Good luck with the shoes though, I'm pretty sure I have double your size,'' he said as he handed his shorts to her.

Delilah laughed at her joke, '' That must sucks. I was chased by bugs than a huge peacock came. I probably have Hera as a mother... But I'm surprised somehow.. I mean, I have a mother back home... didn't expect this at all,'' she said. She looked at Aaron, '' How about you?'' she asked. Aaron shrugged, '' I have absolutely no idea... All I know is that old man used wind to bring me to Olympus... I don't recall a god of wind,'' he said with a roll of the eye

"Dude, I'm a surfer. I'm used to being barefoot on the beaches of australia. You don't go through worse torture for your feet than that. So i'll survive without shoes" she chuckled with a slight shake of her head. Taking the shorts, she stepped into them before she pulled them up to her waist. A little bit bigger than her waist, but she'd survive. It was just until she could get back to clothes her own size after all.

"Adopted?" She suggested to the french girl, running a hand through her own hair. While Deliah looked much more like a girl, Aileen looked like the tomb boy who would not hesitate with crushing her brother in a game. "What gods would have any contact with a god of winds though? I don't know, never been big on greek mythology"

"Dude, I'm a surfer. I'm used to being barefoot on the beaches of australia. You don't go through worse torture for your feet than that. So i'll survive without shoes" she chuckled with a slight shake of her head. Taking the shorts, she stepped into them before she pulled them up to her waist. A little bit bigger than her waist, but she'd survive. It was just until she could get back to clothes her own size after all.

"Adopted?" She suggested to the french girl, running a hand through her own hair. While Deliah looked much more like a girl, Aileen looked like the tomb boy who would not hesitate with crushing her brother in a game. "What gods would have any contact with a god of winds though? I don't know, never been big on greek mythology"
Delilah, '' Wind... Sky... Zeus maybe?'' She stated to Aaron, '' I'm powerless... Would surprise me,'' he said with a laugh. Delilah laughed and looked at Aileen, '' I suppose... I never looked liked them anyway,'' she admitted with her french accent.

(Off to bed! See ya!)

Delilah, '' Wind... Sky... Zeus maybe?'' She stated to Aaron, '' I'm powerless... Would surprise me,'' he said with a laugh. Delilah laughed and looked at Aileen, '' I suppose... I never looked liked them anyway,'' she admitted with her french accent.

(Off to bed! See ya!)
She shook her head slightly. "I think all of us have been powerless so far. They did mention that our powers were just sleeping" She bit her lip slightly as she thought things through. She wanted to know who everyone were related to, especially if they were to do things that could cost them their lives. Parker had to be placed with someone who could keep him safe, when she found that boy. If anything happened to him, she'd never forgive herself.
"So we have Hera's daughter, Poseidons daughter and son, we possibly have Zeus' son... Who else do we have?" She looked over at Jesus. "Who do you think your godly parent might be?"

VPYw2qN.png

George had finished his food and was now watching everyone interact with everyone else. As his eyes scanned the cafeteria, he saw one guy just sitting all by himself, staring at everyone else. It seemed like he was judging everyone from afar....and silently. Upon further inspection, the Brit realized that it was the same guy from before. The one who thought they were all dead. Being the kind person that he was, he got up, trashed his plate, and made his way over to the mostly empty table.

The male slid in the seat across from the other male. Placing his elbows on the table and cupping his face with his own hands, resting in chin in them, he smiled as he said, "Hiya. Saw that you were all alone and decided to come over." With a tilt of his head, he added, "Hope you don't mind much."

[ @Kaz

Sorry it's short. ;~;]

Last edited by a moderator:
owDYWay.png

Isak blinked as someone took a seat next to him, having been a bit caught up in his thoughts and caught off guard. "Ah-- Oh, it's you..." He spoke as he recognized the colorful-haired boy. "Yeah, I don't mind, you seem harmless enough..." He replied, shrugging some. "Most of these people, though... They're psychopaths. Hell, if we weren't dead before, we'll be dead soon. --Am I the only one freaking out, here?! There's a half-horse person saying he's going to 'train' for fuck sake! That's not normal. This isn't normal." He ranted, having trouble stopping once it started. Groaning, he let him chin fall from his palm to rest his head on the table.

"I just wanted to get drunk and now I'm in the land of the crazies... Oh well. What's your name, then? I'm Isak."

(@Kitsune -- don't worry about it. c: I struggle with lengthy replies, so I wouldn't want you to feel pressured, either.)​

Brett walks in the cafeteria and sees Isak and George sitting and talking to each other "well it seems my only friend isn't here so i'll just make new friends." he walks over to the two boys. "Hello gentlemen, do you guys mind if i sit here? " he says kindly.

VPYw2qN.png

George blinked before frowning slightly. He didn't know if he should take the harmless comment as a compliment or an insult. He supposed he was happy that he didn't scare people, made it easier to make friends. But that also made him a target for people to torment. So, like everything, it had its pros and its cons. He shook his head subtlely, focusing back on the boy across from, who was ranting now. The Brit bit back an amused smile at how frustrated and confused he seemed to be. He was sure others were freaking out as well. It was just harder to tell. Or they weren't doing it that much.

At his description consisting of the words 'the land of the crazies', George raised his eyebrows in a questionable manner. He decided to leave it be and let whatever came out of the stranger's mouth just pass by. He was stressed enough as it was. The teen blinked as he was asked about his name.

"Huh?" He answered intelligently before registering the question. "Oh, my name's George. Nice to meet you, Isak!" He beamed. He liked the name Isak. It was a nice one.

[ @Kaz ]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
owDYWay.png

Isak had to stifle a laugh as George replied with him name. Who names their kid George, these days? It sounded so pompous. Then again, strangely enough, it was extremely suiting to this very-not-pompous boy.
"George.. Nice to meet you, too. Where you from?"
He asked, decided to distract himself from the natural world falling apart, with conversation. He also wasn't great at identifying accents... He was pretty sure it was either English or British, though he had no idea what the difference between the two was.

"That amazon lady was saying something about us being children of the gods...? Which gods?"

He blinked as he finally realized there was another boy across from them. "--Oh, uh. Hey. Yeah, you can join us..." He replied, though a bit wary. He wasn't sure he trusted these people.
"--Wait, aren't you the one that got knocked out, earlier?"​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Anna got tired of waiting for the lady and moved on, walking tall. She let out a deep sigh as she looked at the other candidates. She sat down at an empty table, but said nothing, setting her meshed hands onto the table silently. She whished it was night, or she at the least had a bow. Everything would be easier.

Last edited:
Brett rubs the back of his head and laughs "hehe yeah that was me" he sticks out his hand "i'm Brett Munoz and you are?"

owDYWay.png

Isak had to stifle a laugh as George replied with him name. Who names their kid George, these days? It sounded so pompous. Then again, strangely enough, it was extremely suiting to this very-not-pompous boy.
"George.. Nice to meet you, too. Where you from?"
He asked, decided to distract himself from the natural world falling apart, with conversation. He also wasn't great at identifying accents... He was pretty sure it was either English or British, though he had no idea what the difference between the two was.

"That amazon lady was saying something about us being children of the gods...? Which gods?"

He blinked as he finally realized there was another boy across from them. "--Oh, uh. Hey. Yeah, you can join us..." He replied, though a bit wary. He wasn't sure he trusted these people.
"--Wait, aren't you the one that got knocked out, earlier?"​
VPYw2qN.png

"England. Cheshire, England," George responded. "What about you?" He asked in return. Isak had an accent just like he did and he was eager to know what it was. He had some weird fascination with people's accents. Hearing people with a different accent from his own talk was always soothing to me for some bizarre reason. He was guessing it might be one of those three countries at the top of Europe - Norway, Sweden, and Finland.

At his next question, the Brit shrugged. "Greek Gods and Goddesses, I reckon. You know, Artemis, Zeus, Hades. All of those people," he informed him. At this time, another person had popped up, wanting to sit with them. George had gotten quite silent as the two of them talked. His eyes began to wander the cafeteria before landing on someone else who seemed quite lonely. It was a girl with vivid red hair. He waved at her before gesturing her to join them. He felt like their table was the place to go to when you had no one or nowhere else.

[ @Kaz @IceQueen ]

Anna was looking around the cafeteria when she spotted a boy with green streaked hair motioning her over towards their table. She hesitated for a second, biting down on her lip as she contemplated her decision. Eventually she walked over, sitting down. She didn't say anything, not just yet. It was not the time.

Anna was looking around the cafeteria when she spotted a boy with green streaked hair motioning her over towards their table. She hesitated for a second, biting down on her lip as she contemplated her decision. Eventually she walked over, sitting down. She didn't say anything, not just yet. It was not the time.
Brett looks over at the girl "hola hermosa. ¿cómo está usted en este buen día" he says with a smile.

owDYWay.png

"Ahh, I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. Nice place..." Isak replied, shrugging. He would love to be back home, 'bout now. Then listening as George answered his question about the Gods, he nodded some. "Oh... So, they're real, then. That's... Interesting." He replied, sighing some. He already missed simple.

Looking back to Brett, he held out his own hand to shake. "Isak Lager... Uh... You okay after that, Brett?"​

Anna looked at him with a dangerous eye. "Did you just hit on me?" She asked in a dangerous tone. She knew some Spanish, but not a lot. She was about to beat him bloody if he thought he could mess with her. She reached for an arrow, and mentally cursed as she realized she wasn't going to be able to shoot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.